A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers

Kaitlin was busy figuring out where the coordinates would lead them, when she found the exact spot she pointed her finger at it on the detailed satellite picture.

"It's north-east of our current position, located around the middle of the island..." She said to Ben.

A glimpse of reassurance washed over both of them, Kaitlin took her brother's hand and looked at him. Would this be their way off the island?

*****

Chapter Five Choices.

What will the siblings do?

Choice A -- Locate the location that the coordinates revealed.

Choice B -- Stay at the shack, we're tired of their experimental games.

Leave one of your preferred choices in the comment section, after few days or so I will personally comment that the voting has ended and what choice came out as the winner, from there I will continue to write the story.

*****

As always, please rate and comment (Especially with your preferred choice) if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

And remember, there is no set date for the following chapter but it should come out faster than my other, longer works.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers