All Comments on 'A Simple Domestic Love Story Pt. 03'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Wow

What a fantastic story of great sex and romantic love. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Great series. The sex was awesome and the ending was perfect. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Again!

Once again a well crafted, unique, delicious and thoroughly captivating story. When so much 'erotica' is nothing more than poorly written, poor grammar, bad plot, trash, you present a series of tales truly worth reading. Believable!

Thanks, I look forward to more.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 6 years ago
Just perfect.

I hope down the road we'll see more of Julia and August.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You've managed to write a story about an incestuous polyamorous family where every participant is mature and respectful. I could just feel the genuine love everyone had for each other. Frankly, this is a very difficult feat to accomplish so 6/5 stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

I give stars when I think deserved, but very rarely am moved enough to comment. Your story truly deserves a 10!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 6 years ago
Five Stars ...Again

Well done, you. You have done another great job with the third part of this story. I look forward to reading the next part.

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 5 years ago
Beautiful

Truly enjoyable and filled with love and warmth. Thanks.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
That last chapter really topped it off well.

I do hope you write some more stories, soon.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 5 years ago
Mixed feelings

I don't really know what this says about me, but I had a really hard time with this one.

It's basically the sharing that I have an issue with.

Even though in the end you slapped the kids together (in a very abrupt and rushed fashion, I might add) and removed them from the equation, it still tastes too much of betrayal to me.

The only way I can explain it, is that it reads more like swinging than love, if it makes sense.

I would much rather have read just the kids without involving the parents...

It also cheapens the chapter before, turning the father from a grieving man comforted by his sister into an all-around horndog.

Sorry it's so negative, but I feel what I feel.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
dynamite

been reading these kinds of stories for decades you are one of the few who truly move me

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Sensitive?

On every level. A truly loving story of life in a family. Fantasy or no.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I did not rate this highly. It got a 3 based on chapters 1 and 2. But lost points on Chapter 3. The latter chapter was just over the top. Way too much even for me.

Why?

Well, having been there and done that myself I know that the intensity of incest does not share, with anyone. It is a very closed self absorbed and intense relationship, by necessity.

I could not and did share and neither did she for the same reasons.

You have to experience it to understand it.

I know that others on this site who have experienced an incest relationship have attested to the same feelings about sharing. So I know I’m not alone in feeling this way..

Authors who write about these relationships who have their characters sharing show they have little sense on this sort of love feels to the participants. They just have no clue.

Nevertheless it was a good story, but not as good as your others.

From me 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

Could use some editing though as there were several repeated apparent errors, such as i for I. Minor to the overall scheme of entire tale(s), but distracting none the less.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 3 years ago
My Comments

Great story. Thanks.

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

I loved the story!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Just a thought; you could use a... not so much an editor... maybe a proofreader would be a better term. Thanks again!

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

To Wargamer: I'm happy that you had a great 'family experience. I'm sorry, but your experience, however fulfilling for you, is not the only way things work. The family that plays together, stays together.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
What an AWESOME series.

Love, LUST,, Devotion and tender affection.

One of the best.

I enjoyed the way guided us through their lives.

Please add another chapter or more.

CatDaddyoCatDaddyoover 2 years ago

I liked parts 1 and 2. However, I honestly feel that part 3 destroyed 1 and 2 completely. It just tramples the romance to death. Better to have the twins together. That the parents planed for this kind of creeps me out.

I am not harping about things needing to be more realistic in this case, my issue truly stems from the damage done to the built up of romance between the mother and father established in the first two parts.

I really enjoyed the story until I read most of the way through the 3rd part. I just cannot bring myself to finish it.

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

Sorry to be frank, What the hell is this part. Just ruined all the good vibe the first two parts of the story had.

Thanks for sharing though.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

To: Wargamer, and the other complainers herein-

Wwwwaaaahhhhhh....stop complaining, and comparing "your experiences" with the story!! Not ALL relationships are mutually exclusive/monogamous; this family is too close NOT to share between themselves, yet maintain the "closed" relationships they have formed.

Mom (sister) & Dad (brother) opened up and shared; their mother was on the cusp of bringing the 3 together, to share their love, when she passed...SHARING is a decision made with caution and ❤ care, which this family reflects.

PLUS...it is just a story...revel in it, enjoy it, and leave you experiences out of it!! PLEASE!!

By the way-**5** stars, would give more if possible!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Just wow!!!!! what that was an awesome chapter.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

getthephenomgetthephenomover 2 years ago

Another 5 star story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[15.09.22]

Excellent Series!

I normally don't like mom/son or bro/sis dad/daughter stories that evolve into a full fam f' fest but this one developed naturally and believably and was well done.

11/10 Chokers!!!!!

skramskram7 months ago
Moving!

There are lots of arousing erotic stories on this site but this one was emotionally moving on a completely different level. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I, also, was concerned about what might happen after Mom and Dad opened up and shared sex with their children. I was especially concerned about Mom loving her son more. How could Mom and Dad's relationship be the same after that? Seemed mighty risky to me. But you kind of skipped over all that, which would have been the most interesting part to me. But you did give them all a happy ending, regardless, which I appreciated anyway. I can only assume that their love worked everything out. Was especially impressed with August's maturity and thoughtfulness, could have been a key to everything working out. A boy that age could easily be a jerkmeister about it all. Glad he wasn't. Glad none of them were.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES