All Comments on 'A Sissy Surprise "The House Warming"'

by Simply_Sissy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years ago
I to have a panty fetish

I am a very submissive guy that never knew this side of me until one of my old regulars bought me a pair to wear for him and instantly fell in love with the look and feel (I keep myself shaved smooth head to toe) I now have over a 100 panties in various styles and fabric and love having a hint of my panties showing over the top of my jeans or shorts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

I would have enjoyed this, that goes without saying, I would think, at least till the last paragraph. Those pics can ruin a future. The smallest thing can cause a woman to blackmail a guy, and his girl friend set it up. When your older, and trying to support a family, those pictures can ruin your life. I don't think his girl friend thought of this, but if there was a chapter 2, it would have come to light, to the both of them.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
Great Story!!!

Very enjoyable and very erotic read. I really liked it and was hard all the way through it.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

LuvTooRimULuvTooRimUover 6 years ago
WOW

ok - who has been telling others my fantasies! lol

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story?

Yes I did enjoy the story, but only as a fantasy. If it had really happened, that would be a different story, wouldn't it.

The norm for a relationship, is not to have any secrets from your partner, especially your wife, nor her you.

Where this story real, I as the sissy I am, would have to seek revenge. It doesn't matter that she was his girl friend, the betrayal was there. Allowing all of them, actually inviting them to take pictures, was another betrayal of trust. I could think of a few things I could have done to all of them and have pics and movies made, just in case they tried to ruin his life, which I believe will happen. The coup-de-grass, would be what happened to his (ex) girlfriend.

Please don't misunderstand, as a story it's good, but the reality really bites.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
this story turned me on

This story really made me hard and I shot a big load of cum into my hand - and ate it all up !!! Like other readers, in reality - in real real life - we wouldn't want everyone at the party finding out my deep dark secret, taking pics and then posting them on the internet, etc. However, as a story - a fantasy and dream -- this really turned me on. I dream all the time about my wife doing exactly what happens in the story - dressing me in women's lingerie, feeding me a real cock, having a real cock fuck me, and then feeding me tasty creampies from her cunt and also from her friend's pussy. I also dream of others watching us and taking pics and video. Not in real life -- but in my dreams. That's what makes this story really hot and such a turn on.

Please tell more of these dream fantasy stories.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

slavesindeeslavesindeealmost 4 years ago
i wish

love to be used like that

hot sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a sissy slut like me

Sounds like a fantasy fulfillment. I love to eat pussy, into bondage, also in a rediculous short pink summer dress, lingerie, microskirt, bra, feminine, made for a 10 year old girl so it barely covers anything and im immediately recognized as a sissy fag, suck cock and get fucked, let them take my nice real 8" cock in their throat, up their ass. Into fat cocks, fat toys, fat vegetables and fruits fucking and plugging my boypussy, while dressed, getting blown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous