A Sister Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped and blushed. She then smiled, looked down at my crotch and repeated an earlier statement, "Damn. If you weren't my brother I'd be devouring that thing whole."

I didn't hesitate, thinking with my dick and my constant fantasy, vaulting dangerously over the top, and reminded her, "I'm not your brother tonight!"

She smiled, handing me a drink, "Well, Joe, you really are full of surprises tonight."

"It's the persona," I joked.

She downed half her drink before responding, "It's also the big bulge in your tight pants."

"So size matters?" I joked, enjoying having such a crazy conversation with my sister.

She again looked at my crotch, before downing her drink and agreeing, "Size definitely matters."

"Good to know," I nodded, "now if I could just let the cheerleaders at high school know that."

"You're already popular with Amy," she said, pouring herself another drink. "You'll be way more popular with the college girls, where you'll be judged based on intelligence, personality and," she paused and shocked me again by squeezing my cock again, "your exceedingly impressive dick size."

I groaned, enjoying her touch.

"Sorry," she apologized. Suddenly looking embarrassed, "my hand has a mind of its own."

I laughed awkwardly, adjusting myself for the umpteenth time, "Trust me, I understand. This thing of mine has a mind of its own."

My sister, captivated by the size of my cock asked flirtatiously, "And what's it thinking right now?"

"Honestly?" I asked, with a wicked smile.

"Yes," she nodded, taking a sip of her second drink and gazing down at my crotch once again, waiting for it to speak.

"That the hottest girl I've ever known just touched me," I answered, giving her the clean version.

"That's it?" She questioned, sidling closer to me and again putting her hand on my cock. This time it stayed put, waiting for it to say more.

"The rest of his thoughts are in no way appropriate for a brother's cock to be thinking about a sister's... about a sister," I replied, wanting to flirt outrageously, and communicate the profound impact she was having on me, but I didn't dare. If I was going to further cross the line she was already crossing, I needed more reassurances that it wasn't going to blow up in my face. Remember, in spite of tonight's Joker persona, I was such a total virgin that I'd never even kissed a girl since childhood, and this evening I was venturing into completely unknown territory without so much as a road map. On the other hand I had absolute trust in my sister, and would willingly go wherever she wanted to take me, so long as I knew for certain that she truly wanted to take me there.

She rubbed my cock slowly, as she asked, her breathing hot against my neck, "Tell me, big brother. What's the uncensored version of what this cock of yours is really thinking?"

I groaned at her hand on my cock and now could seriously consider the naughty question itself. So I answered in unblemished truth, "To have you on your knees, taking my first load down your throat or all over your face."

"Your first load?" she asked, not at all surprised or offended by my desire to have her mouth wrapped around my cock.

"I have a few stored up," I answered confidently.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, "I am kind of hungry."

My eyes couldn't hide my excitement. It was one thing for her to check out my cock and even to squeeze it in her hand, but a broad hint that she wanted to suck me was a whole new level.

Before whatever may have happened next had a chance to occur, a brunette joked, "Little early for the private rooms, Sarah."

Sarah moved away quickly, as if caught in the act of something bad, which it was, and then regrouped and shrugged, "It's never too early is it?" She then pointed out my crotch to the brunette, as if seeing how big I was would explain everything.

The brunette's mouth actually dropped open as she stared at my well showcased cock. Finally she nodded, "I see your point; and his, too, is pretty hard to ignore."

"Case dismissed," Sarah joked.

"And who is he? I know from your previous complaints that this cannot possibly be Jake."

"Jake is history," Sarah declared proudly.

"About fucking time," the brunette nodded with approval. "I see you're moving up to the big time."

"I know," Sarah nodded, giving my cock another exhibitionistic squeeze. "I think I'm ready for the big time."

Jill laughed as she asked, "And does he have a name?"

"I like to call him Willy," Sarah replied, before realising theatrically, "Oh, you mean the person!"

"Joe," I said, extending my hand with a broad chuckle.

"Jill," she offered back, shaking it.

"Where did you find him?" Jill asked.

"That's my little secret," Sarah smiled.

"Do you have a brother?" Jill asked, glancing again at my cock.

"Just a sister," I answered, hinting slightly at the truth.

"Too bad," Jill flirted playfully.

Sarah surprised me by adding, again taking my cock in her hand and rubbing it fondly, "I usually don't suck or fuck on the first date, but...."

"Hey, I'd do the same," Jill laughed, grabbing a beer.

Want to share a quick snack with me?" Sarah asked.

"Like pledge week?" Jill questioned, as my eyes went big.

"Exactly like pledge week," Sarah nodded.

"I'm in," Jill agreed, glancing down at my crotch.

"No, he'll be in," Sarah joked, grabbing my hand and leading me through more people and up some stairs... Jill right behind us.

I followed, my head spinning and my cock ready to burst out of the tight pants... was I about to get a blow job?

Was I about to get a blow job from two girls?

Was I about to get a blow job from two girls... one being my sister?

Sarah knocked on the first of a few doors on the floor.

When no one answered, she opened the door and led me in. Jill followed, closed the door and locked it.

As I stood there wondering what to do next, my sister took charge, dropped to her knees, and pulled my pants down. Being a costume, they were just cheap and held up with elastic like a pair of sweats.

I was speechless as Jill joined her and as Sarah pulled my underwear down to release my cock from its lonely prison she almost shouted, "Holy fuck!"

"And the up curve for extra pleasure," Jill added, as Sarah stroked my cock, which did indeed have an upward curve, which I'd always thought was abnormal.

"This is the perfect cock," Sarah approved, as I watched her wrap her mouth around it.

"And these balls look fully loaded," Jill added, as I watched her take one in her mouth.

I groaned at this double pleasure, "Oh they're always fully loaded."

"Mmmmmm," Sarah purred on my cock, swirling her tongue around my cockhead.

For a minute, give or take, Jill went back and forth sucking on my two balls, while Sarah swirled her tongue around me as if licking ice cream.

Jill then insisted, "My turn."

I watched as Sarah bobbed forward once, taking over half my cock into her mouth, before pulling back, her lips firmly on my cock, until her lips drew completely off of my cock with a loud Pop!

Jill grabbed my shaft, looking fiercely hungry as she took my cock in her mouth. Unlike Sarah, who'd just teased my cock, Jill sucked like I often watched in porn... bobbing up and down quickly.

Sarah stood up and whispered in my ear, "I told you everything would change tonight."

"Oh God," I groaned, at the hot breath on my ear and the mouth bobbing on my cock.

"Your cock is so fucking perfect," Sarah added, nibbling on my ear for a moment before she dropped back down onto her knees and announced, "Share time."

Jill quit bobbing, even as my balls were beginning to boil, and allowed my pulsing cock to slip out of her mouth. I looked down and watched as they looked at each other and kissed.

My eyes went big. My sister had sucked my cock and was now kissing another girl... this real-life evening felt far more unbelievable than any story I'd ever read on Literotica.

I kept watching in complete awe as they then moved, lips still locked, to my cock and somehow, something I had never seen in any porn film (and trust me, I had watched a lot), they began slowly moving up and down my cock as two pairs of lips working in unison.

Having had no experience at having my cock sucked, other than moments ago enjoying the two very different styles of my sister and Jill, I had no idea if this was normal... but in under five minutes I'd had three very different blow job sensations and each was equally amazing. If a blow job felt this good, how could actual sex possibly surpass this?

As they bobbed in unison, I could feel my balls boiling in no time. I warned, "I'm going to come, and soon."

Both girls quit sucking and as Jill returned to my balls, Sarah moved her face in front of me and stroked my cock as she offered, "Come on, baby, come in your big sis... big slut's mouth."

She caught herself just before she'd finished the word 'sister' before leaning forward and taking my cock back into her mouth. Unlike the slow tease of before, she bobbed on my cock quickly.

The furious sucking mixed with the stimulating and brand new sensations from Jill's ball massage had me erupting in seconds as I groaned and deposited my load in my sister's mouth. She pulled back and opened wide after my first rope, and after my second rope splatted her between the eyes, I pushed my dick down and filled her open target with the last two ropes.

As soon as I was done, Sarah, her mouth still open, my cum visible on her tongue, tugged at Jill.

Jill left my balls and moved in front of my sister, who stood up and dropped some of my cum into Jill's open mouth. I stared in awe at the hot, nasty act.

Once Sarah had finished dropping my cum into Jill's mouth, Jill turned to my cock and asked, "Is there any left in little Willy?" Before I could respond, she leaned forward and took my cock back in her mouth.

She slowly moved up and down as Sarah leaned in and apologized, "Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I had to see how big your cock really was."

Feeling pretty confident by now and wanting to let her know I was a more than willing participant, I responded, "Sarah, I've fantasized about that a long time. I've literally dreamed about it sometimes"

"Really?" she asked, looking surprised.

"A really long time," I nodded.

Jill stood back up and smiled, "Thanks for sharing."

Sarah nodded, "That's what sisters are for." I wasstartled for a moment, then relaxed, realising what she'd meant.

"I should go and find the guy I came here with," Jill said, stroking my cock goodbye, or perhaps only farewell, before adding, "He'll be quite a disappointment after you."

"They always are," I shrugged, trying to fake it and act casual even as I was glowing with pleasure underneath all the make-up.

Jill kissed me on the lips, then kissed Sarah and headed out, closing the door behind her.

Sarah said, "I can't believe I did that."

"Me either," I concurred.

"I just couldn't resist your cock," Sarah explained, her hand reaching for my hard cock, which still had no intention of shrinking.

"And I can't resist this," I said, going for broke, as I leaned in and kissed her, cupping her voluptuous breasts.

It was her turn to moan as I felt her up.

She returned the kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, no longer brother and sister, but two urgent people in lust with each other.

Breaking the kiss, Sarah said, looking conflicted, "Joey, I want that big dick of yours in me so bad, but I can't be the one to take your virginity."

"Sarah, there's no other girl I would ever want to lose it to," I replied, meaning it. I continued, "I love you as a sister, but also as a person. You're the only person I know who's beautiful inside and out."

"Joey," she said, still looking conflicted. "Oh God, Joey, fuck, your cock is so amazing." She glanced down at my cock again and added, "but you're still my brother."

"Tonight I'm not," I pointed out, brazenly moving my hand under her skirt and caressing her very wet panties.

"Oooooh," she moaned loudly.

"You're pretty wet," I said.

"Fuck," she said, clearly conflicted. Sucking her brother's cock was apparently okay, fucking her brother wasn't.

As she was dealing with her own internal conflict, I dropped to my knees, lifted up her mini-skirt, tugged her panties down enough to get access and buried my face in her pussy... another fantasy I was making come true. After all the doors she'd broken down for me so far tonight, I wanted her to know without a doubt that I was very ready to pass through the next one.

"Ohhhhhh, God, Joey," she moaned loudly, as I began unapologetically licking her very wet pussy lips. I'd read about the scent and taste of pussy being strong and fishy. Not hers. The scent was slightly fruity, although that may have been her perfume (did she spray perfume down there?), and the taste was almost completely flavourless... like water. Yet the sensations of her pussy against my tongue were heavenly, and her constant moans were the most powerful aphrodisiac conceivable. My cock was painfully hard, and my blood was full of adrenaline.

I wanted to listen to her moans forever.

I wanted to get her wetter and wetter.

I wanted to taste her pussy juice.

I wanted to get her off with my tongue.

"God, Joey, this is so wrong," she moaned, her legs actually quivering as I licked, parting her pussy lips wide.

I didn't respond. Instead I moved up to her clit, but not on it... teasing her. Although I was a virgin, I'd read a lot of erotica, watched a lot of porn and actually read blow by blow instructions on how to eat a pussy... preparing for this exact moment. I had missed the first few steps of foreplay, including not just diving in, but desperate times call for desperate measures and I did this without thinking... just acting.

"Oh Jesus," she whimpered, her hands going instinctively to the back of my head.

Taking the hint, assuming she was hinting, I moved to her clitoris and gently sucked it into my mouth. As she moaned loudly, I used my tongue to tap on it while my lips held it in place, and this made my sister let out a loud gasp. "Oh, fuck, yes! Oh God, Joey!"

I loved hearing her cry out my name and I could sense she was close, although I had no way to know for sure except for my intuition, her moans and her excessive wetness. Deciding she was close, I tugged on her clit, began moving my head slightly to my left and right while beginning to hum... recalling reading somewhere that this worked.

It definitely worked for my sister.

She pulled my head roughly, deep into her pussy, my face instantly getting wet, as I kept doing what I'd been doing. She demanded, "Don't stop, Joey, fuck, don't fucking stop."

I had no intention to, willing to do this for an eternity... although I only had to do it a few more seconds before she screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

If I thought her pussy had been wet before, I was in for an awakening. I'd seen a few movies where a girl squirted so much that it had shot in the air, and I imagine that's what would have happened if my face hadn't gotten in the way and gotten suddenly soaked.

I eagerly lapped up her abundance of cum, adrenaline at getting my sister off coursing through me.

Suddenly, we were both startled by a voice, "What is going on in... Sarah?"

Sarah let go of my head and I froze, realizing someone had walked into the room. Someone male. Jill hadn't locked the door when she closed it.

"Jake," Sarah exclaimed, moving away from me. "Please leave."

"Who is this asshole?" Jake asked, as I stood up, my face coated with my sister's wetness. I instantly wondered if my make-up would still cover my face and keep my identity hidden.

"My new boyfriend," Sarah answered, taking my hand.

"Already?" Jake asked, glaring at me as I turned around... he too was dressed as the Joker.

"You dumped me, I moved on," Sarah shrugged.

"You're just a slut," he said.

"And you're just an asshole," Sarah countered back.

I should have kept quiet, interjecting would only escalate an already tense situation, but I wasn't going to allow him or anybody else to call her names. "She's not a slut," I defended.

"Oh, Cunt Muncher speaks," he smirked.

"And Tiny Dick speaks too," I responded, not scared of him even though he was twice my size. The fact that I knew he had a small dick and mine was a lot bigger, somehow gave me a false sense of confidence.

"You little fuck," Jake said, walking towards me, fists clenched.

Sarah jumped in front of me and threatened, "Look, Jake. You broke up with me, I moved on. That's it. Now leave this room."

Jake glared at her and at me, as if he might take a swing at her, but shrugged and said, "Fuck it. Whatever. And to think I came here to apologize and get back together."

Sarah replied, "Too late."

She then led me past him and out of the room as he scoffed and yelled like guys do in such a situation, "Your loss, bitch."

Sarah squeezed my hand, as if saying, 'Keep walking,' and I did, back into the throngs of partying drunks.

Back down the stairs, a couple of girls hugged Sarah and asked, "Who's this?"

"My new man," Sarah answered.

"Cute," one of them in a white playboy bunny outfit and beige pantyhose said, checking me out.

"Agreed," Sarah nodded, squeezing my hand again.

"Although his make-up is a little messy," the bunny pointed out.

Sarah shrugged, "I gave him a facial."

"Slut," the bunny teased.

"Takes one to know one," Sarah countered back.

"Touché," the bunny laughed.

"Come dance with us," invited the other girl, wearing a slutty cowgirl outfit, her breasts barely held in check behind a plaid shirt that was way too small across the front and only held together... more or less... by a strategic piece of baling wire.

Although I don't dance, Sarah agreed, "Sure," and led me to the crowded dance floor. Maybe it was the tight space, maybe it was my new identity or maybe it was because I had no other choice, but I started dancing.

And we danced for an hour. Song after song, sweat pouring off her. I watched her the entire time: the big smile, the bright eyes and her amazing body. I just tried to move with her, oblivious for the most part to all the other scantily clad girls dancing around me... including many who chatted with Sarah at times and were introduced to me... although mostly I couldn't hear a word they were saying.

Sarah finally leaned into me and said, "I have to pee."

"Okay, I do too," I nodded, realizing I did.

"Come with me," she invited, taking my hand and again guiding me through the throngs of now even drunker people. As I followed, I saw a couple girls making out while guys watched, and what looked like a guy fucking a girl from behind in the corner, but I couldn't get a close enough look.

We went through the kitchen and down some stairs into the basement. There were a few people down there, but not many and only one in line for the bathroom.

Sarah asked, "Having fun?"

"I've never danced before," I admitted.

"You're a natural," she smiled.

"No," I shook my head. "You're a natural. I just tried to take my cues from you."

"Well, you did a great job," Sarah replied, as the bathroom door opened.

"Oh my God, I haven't seen you all night," gushed a brunette dressed in a cute angel outfit, wearing more clothes than any other girl I'd seen all evening.

"Hi, Avery," Sarah greeted, giving her a hug.

"You been here all night?" Avery asked.

"A couple hours," Sarah answered.

"I heard through the grapevine you have a new guy," Avery said, looking at me.

"I do," Sarah nodded, before introducing me, "This is Joe."

"Hi," Avery smiled.

"Hi," I responded.

"I also hear he's a pretty special guy," Avery added, glancing down to my crotch ... which for once was actually soft, although still very clearly outlined.