A Sister Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could be a sexual prisoner," I joked.

"A fuckinator," she added, knowing Terminator was my favourite movie.

"LOL," I laughed, as she moved and cuddled with me.

"God, I can't believe I just fucked my own brother," she said, her hand straying idly around my chest.

"And don't forget you sucked his dick," I added.

"How could I ever forget that," she laughed.

Once again, I asked, "So now what?"

She moved to look in my eyes. "Honestly, I don't know Joey. I'm a bundle of confused emotions right now. I feel guilty for committing incest and taking your virginity, but I feel a connection with you I've never felt with any other guy, and that isn't just because you have the cock of all cocks."

"I love you, and no matter what, that's never going away," I vowed, hoping these words would encompass everything.

"I love you too," she smiled, kissing me gently. "And I don't want this to be a onetime thing either, but I have no idea what the future holds."

"Me too and me neither," I nodded.

"So let's just take it one fuck at a time," she joked.

"That sounds like great advice," I agreed kissing her, just as the door opened.

"By the way, I should let you know that I'm also bisexual," Sarah added.

"So you eat cunt too?" I bluntly asked.

"And fuck with a strap-on," she added.

I joked, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"That's at least a fifth date type of thing," she smiled.

"All right, let's see this cock," Avery said.

I looked up and saw that she was not alone. A blonde in a Hooters outfit, including bright red pantyhose, was with her.

"It's nice and ready for you, Mistress," Sarah said, moving off the bed.

"Mistress?" I whispered to her, as Avery simply got onto the bed and straddled my cock.

"Later. Trust me and just go with whatever happens," she whispered back.

"Ready for the ride of your life?" Avery asked.

Suddenly brimming with confidence, I retorted, "Are you?"

The end, perhaps

Epilogue:

That night I fucked Avery, I fucked the blonde who I later learned was Brittany, the Head of the sorority, and even watched my sister eat each of their cunts while I fucked the other.

My fourth load ended up all over my sister's face after a good half hour of going back and forth between the two sorority sister seniors.

My fifth load was deposited in my sister's pussy back at home in our garage while our mom slept.

.....

I woke up the next morning thinking it was all a dream.

That is, until I felt a warm mouth slowly bobbing on my cock... one more sisterly surprise.

THE END