A Sister Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah nodded, "Yes, he's my full meal deal."

Avery laughed, "It looks like."

I joked, "It even comes with a special sauce."

"A lot of special sauce," Sarah added.

"Yummy," Avery smiled, licking her lips... as I began to wonder if these girls shared everyone... not that I'd be complaining!!!

"Come into the bathroom with us," Sarah suggested, as the door opened.

"I think I can do that," Avery nodded, turning around and heading back into the bathroom.

Sarah led me in too and closed the door... and this time locked it.

"Can I check this thing out?" Avery asked, dropping to her knees in front of me.

"Since you asked so nicely," Sarah joked, and Avery pulled down my pants and underwear in one swift tug.

"Oh my," Avery gasped, as my semi-erect cock almost hit her in the face. She took it in her hands and asked, "Where did you find this guy?"

"High school," Sarah responded, making my eyes go big.

"No way," Avery said, her eyes never leaving my cock.

Sarah laughed, "Of course not. He's a guy I know back home."

"Well, I want to get to know him too," Avery declared, as she opened her mouth and took my cock in her mouth.

I looked up at Sarah, who smiled and shrugged as she sat down and went pee.

Getting a blow job to the sight and sound of your sister going pee is very, very strange... not that I had any prior experience of such things. Yet Avery's mouth on my cock felt amazing. She sucked my cock slowly, taking a bit more in her mouth with each forward bob.

"Get it ready for me, Avery. I want that dick next," Sarah said out of the blue as her pee tinkled against the bowl of the toilet a few feet away.

Avery took my cock out of her mouth and asked, "Have you fucked him yet?"

"Nope, not yet," Sarah admitted, which made the light bulb go off in my head.

"Well that sucks," Avery sighed. "I was hoping to ride this monster."

"Next time," Sarah answered, as she wiped her slit.

Avery's phone rang. She sighed again, "It's Phil. I thought his dick was big, but now I may have to reconsider our entire relationship."

Sarah stood up, "Because size matters."

"Size is everything," Avery nodded, stroking my cock as she answered the phone. "Yeah," she answered.

Sarah walked over to me as Avery replied, "I'm in the washroom."

As he kept talking, Sarah grabbed Avery's head and shoved my cock in her mouth. After a couple bobs Avery made a 'Mmm-hmmm," sound to a question even as she kept bobbing.

I'd watched some hot porn scenes where a girl talked to her husband or boyfriend while sucking cock or getting fucked (my favourite is a Mandy Flores scene where she talks to her boyfriend while his friend seduces her... I don't know why these unbelievable plots are so hot, but they are), but the real thing was crazy hot.

Avery pulled back after a few seconds and said, "I'm just finishing up." She quickly returned to my cock and bobbed some more, the odd slobbering sounds seeming rather obvious to me.

A couple more mumbles of agreement as she sucked my cock for a few more seconds before she stood back up and said, "Fine, I'll meet you outside in a couple of minutes."

Avery hung up and said, as she stroked my cock once more, "I want some of this dick sometime soon."

"I'm sure we can arrange that," Sarah nodded, as she dropped to her knees and replaced Avery. "Could you lock the door on your way out?"

"Your first time with that dick shouldn't be in a bathroom," Avery said, walking to the door and going to her purse, just as Sarah took my cock into her mouth.

Sarah backed off my cock and agreed, "You're right."

Avery tossed Sarah a key and said, "Go to the chamber."

"Really?" Sarah asked, looking surprised.

"Sure, as long as you promise me that dick later tonight," Avery stressed.

"Can I make that promise?" Sarah asked me from her knees.

"God, yes," I nodded, living it up in a fantasy world.

Sarah promised, "I'll text you later."

"You'd better," Avery said. "I want to go for a nice long ride later."

"Giddy up," I said, then regretted it, suddenly sounding like the geek I really was.

"Oh, I'm going to take you to heaven," Avery promised, winked and left.

Sarah stood up and said, "Avery is a senior."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, and only seniors are allowed to use the chamber," Sarah said. "I haven't even seen it since pledge week."

"I can't believe she wants to fuck me," I said, still completely in awe of everything.

"I told you, once girls saw what was hidden underneath, you'd become a very popular guy," Sarah smiled, stroking my cock.

"Are you almost done in there?" a guy called out, banging on the door.

"Let's go someplace quiet," Sarah said.

"I still haven't gone pee," I pointed out.

"Well hurry up, because Avery isn't the only one who wants to go for a ride," Sarah urged, tugging my dick.

"It's not easy to do with a hard-on," I pointed out, as I walked to the toilet.

"Sorry," she shrugged, "not a problem I have."

"I guess not," I laughed, sitting down on the toilet, not sure where my urine would go if I were standing up.

It took a bit, including more banging on the door, before I started peeing, and Sarah called back, "We're fucking in here, so fuck off."

"Bitch," the voice tossed off, the second guy to call my sister a bitch tonight, but the knocking stopped.

"Of all the words to call you, bitch isn't one I'd ever use," I said, as I kept peeing and peeing.

"Well, for many dim-witted guys it's a go-to word. If a girl rejects you, she's a bitch. If a girl won't fuck you she's a bitch. If a girl doesn't swallow, she's a bitch, if a girl even has a brain, she's a bitch," Sarah explained.

"That's just stupid," I said, as my pee finally slowed down.

"That's a second reason you'll be very popular with the college girls. Besides your huge cock and wicked pussy munching tongue, you're a nice guy," Sarah added, as I got up.

"Nice guy, such high praise," I sighed.

"A nice guy with a great tongue and a huge cock," she reminded me, staring at my cock. "It's an entire package... a very nice package."

I pulled my underwear and pants up and asked "So where is this chamber?"

"Very close," she answered, taking my hand.

We walked out of the bathroom and only two girls were waiting.

Sarah smiled, "Sorry, girls."

The girls shook their heads as Sarah led me back upstairs and outside. We walked around the back and to a door. Sarah said, "I can't believe she gave me the chamber key. There's only one key and each senior in our sorority gets it for only one weekend each term."

"Wow," I said, as she fiddled with the door, thinking how everything just kept getting better.

Once inside, she closed the door, turned around, lights still off and kissed me... with intensity. I kissed back and soon our hands were groping each other in the dark.

After a minute Sarah broke the kiss, turned on a light to reveal an entire massive room, including a king-sized bed. She said, "I know this is wrong, but Joey, I really, really need that cock in me."

She dropped to her knees, quickly pulled down both my pants and underwear and devoured my cock. The teasing of her first time was history as she bobbed vigorously back and forth.

I groaned, "God, Sarah, that feels so good."

After a few more bobs, she stood back up, walked to the bed, pulled her panties down and tossed them to me as she got onto the bed, and said, spreading her legs with an open invitation, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but come and fuck me, little brother."

I stared in brief paralysis. Her legs spread, the offer clear, I couldn't move, in utter awe of the good fortune suddenly before me.

"Hurry up, I need that big dick in me right now," she demanded, her hand going to her pussy.

"Take off your boots," I ordered, wanting to feel the sheer nylons wrapped around me.

"Oh yes," she smiled, "you and your nylon fetish. That's actually hot!" She quickly obeyed, as I forced my legs to break free from the invisible concrete holding me in place.

I reached the bed as she tossed the first boot aside. I took her other leg and removed that boot too. Instead of just moving between her legs and slamming into her like most guys would do, I moved her nylon-clad foot to my mouth and took her pink toe in my mouth.

"Oh, that's nice," she moaned, as I simultaneously massaged her calf.

I sucked each toe in my mouth one at a time, enjoying another fantasy coming true, all the while caressing her calf and foot... loving the feel of the sheer nylon.

Once I'd done one foot, I replicated the dedicated attention on the other foot as Sarah moaned, "God, Joey, you're driving me crazy."

Once all ten toes had been worshipped with my moist attention, it was Sarah's turn to surprise me as she spread her knees wide, moved the soles of both her feet to my stiff cock and asked, "Does my baby brother and his big cock want a foot job?"

I groaned, and she didn't wait for an answer, as both her nylon-clad soles were suddenly moving in unison up and down my throbbing cock.

She giggled at my wide eyes, "I'll take that as a yes."

I mumbled, "A definite yes," as I watched and felt her silky feet stroking my cock, stimulating every one of my nerve endings to appreciative life.

"Do you want to fuck your big sister?" she asked after a minute or so of the nylon-clad foot job.

I looked up at her, breathing hard in anticipation and admitted the obvious, "Sarah, I've never wanted anything so much in my entire life."

"Then get between my legs and fuck me," Sarah said, moving her feet away and spreading her entire legs to offer me a very good look at her very wet pussy. Her words were somehow hotter than anything in a porn movie... likely because they were emerging from her very own mouth and were real.

"I can't believe this is happening," I said, as I moved between her legs.

"I'd originally planned to set you up with one or two of my sorority sisters, but God, I haven't been able to stop craving that big dick of yours since we left the house," she admitted, as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her... unfortunately this led to my lack of balance stumbling to the fore, and I collapsed forward landing on her... my face unexpectedly directly between her tits.

"If you wanted to play with your sister's tits you could have just asked," she giggled, as she pushed me up a bit and stripped off the upper part of her costume, remaining now only in the skirt and thigh highs.

I stared helplessly at her huge tits before my body took control and cupped them with the awe of a child playing with a new toy.

"Suck on my nipples," she demanded, "they're super sensitive."

I wasn't going to argue as I moved my mouth to the entrancing pink nubs, my hard cock resting just above her pussy.

"Oh yes, bite it," she ordered, as I swirled my tongue around one similarly to how she'd originally sucked my cock.

Her body was the canvas, she was the skilled artist, and I was her brush, her tool to do with whatever she wished, using anything she could find on my palette, as I bit and tugged on her nipple, and then moved and did the same to the other hard nipple.

"Yessss," she moaned, lifting her ass up, making my cock slip down so I was suddenly feeling myself pressing against her wetness. "Shove your cock in me, I want to be your first."

She said it sounding hot and sweet and so inviting, and knowing she wanted to be my first made this all the better as I pushed forward and easily slipped inside her wetness.

"Oh God, big sister, I'm home," I groaned, her intense heat overwhelming my cock.

"Oh yes, little brother, welcome home," she moaned simultaneously, as I filled her.

I looked up at her, in awe of the pleasure and at what we were doing.

She looked at me and smiled, her lips pursed, asking me, "All you fantasised?"

"And so much more," I answered, my entire cock filling her.

"I couldn't agree more," she replied, wrapping her legs around me again, the silky sensations of her nylons only adding to this all-encompassing experience.

I rested there, buried deep in her, in complete fascination of all the charms of her beauty. Ahhhhh!

"Okay, enough mushy stuff," Sarah interjected, popping my dreamlike bubble. "I like kissing and intimacy well enough, but when a cock is inside me I want to be fucked... hard. I want to be your dirty sister slut."

"Holy shit," I gasped, these words like so many others out of her mouth today shocking me.

"Now awaken that sleeping giant and pound your slut sister with that fucking prick," she demanded, using her legs to jerk me deeper inside her.

Thank God I'd already come twice, or I'd be done before I started. But, doing as I was told, I began moving in and out of her.

"Oh yes, faster, brother, fuck my cunt faster, fuck me harder," she moaned, keeping her legs wrapped around me, lifting up her ass for even more penetration.

"It feels so good," I moaned, praising the obvious, but wanting her to know it felt as good for me as it did for her.

"I've never had anything so big in me," she admitted, her moans sounding so fucking hot.

I fucked her for a couple of minutes in the missionary position, but I got a sudden cramp in my right leg. I tried to ignore it, but couldn't, and had to pull out and hop off the bed. "Cramp, cramp, cramp!" I complained. "Damn, damn, damn!"

She laughed, but instructed me urgently, "Get back on the bed and lie on your back."

I stretched quickly, but obeyed, and watched as she straddled me and smiled, "Here's the position I've been dying to try."

"Ride me, cowgirl," I joked, "Yee hah!" as she lowered her pussy on my bucking shaft.

"You're such a geek," she smiled as my cock disappeared in her. "But you're my geek."

I had no idea what would happen after today, and I didn't care, I was living in the moment... one that no one would believe if I told them... everything about tonight less believable than any porn movie.

"Forever," I responded, wanting her to know I would do this any place, any time.

"Remember that sentiment once my other sister sluts take turns riding this thing," Sarah responded, as she put both hands on my chest.

I couldn't fathom others riding me, although apparently Avery planned to, but again I was living in the moment, which right now consisted of my sister bouncing on my cock, her huge tits bouncing along trying to catch up with her torso.

"Oh yes, fuck, I love your cock," she howled, as she bounced aggressively on my cock, each downward movement making loud squishy sounds as our bodies met.

"And I love your everything," I answered, watching her with the lust of a geek in love.

"You love my mouth wrapped around your cock?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"God, yes."

"And you love watching these tits bounce?" she continued.

"Double yes."

"And what about my cunt, do you love my cunt?" she questioned.

"I love eating it and fucking it, I even love watching it pee," I answered, wanting her to know I enjoyed everything about her cunt.

"And I love you munching on my box and pounding my cunt too," she responded, her moans increasing, as she began to grind her pussy on my cock... no longer riding it.

This sensation was different and more intense, as if she was milking my cock. "Oh, God," I moaned, this pleasure more intense than everything before.

"I'm going to come all over your big cock, big brother, and it's going to be soon," she declared, stressing the word 'big' both times. Even though I was her younger brother, I loved being called her 'big' brother.

"Me too," I responded, before stammering, "I mean come, that is."

"You want to come in your big sister?" she asked, continuing to grind on me.

"God, yes," I answered, but worried about getting her pregnant.

As if reading my mind, she reassured, "Don't worry, big brother, I'm on the pill. You can come inside me whenever you want."

"Ohhhh," I weakly responded, my balls beginning to boil.

"Of course you can also deposit your sweet cum down my mouth or shoot a full load all over my face or fuck my tits until you spew your hot cum between them," she added, grinding faster.

"Fuck," was all I could muster, so close to eruption, each suggestion utterly a dream CUM true.

"And maybe, with some more alcohol and some lube you can pound my tight asshole," she added. "Do you want to ream your sister's back door big brother? Would you like to make your sister your three hole cum deposit whore?"

"Fuuuuuck," I grunted as that final nasty suggestion ignited the eruption from inside and my third orgasm of the evening was unleashed... one wasted in the shower, another mostly caught by Sarah and shared with Jill, and now this load spewing inside my sister, who seemed near her own apocalyptic eruption.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt, big brother, fuck, yes, yes, cum inside your sister slut," she babbled.

Deciding to try to overcome my own 'nice' personality, I got nasty too, thinking it might be what was needed to get her to come. "Come for me my sister slut, come all over your brother's big cock. I want you to be my personal fuck slut, my three hole cum deposit, my submissive cock sucking, cock riding and ass taking bimbo whore."

I couldn't believe I was saying such filthy words.

I really couldn't believe I was saying them to my sweet sister.

And I really, really couldn't believe the impact they had on my sister as she immediately began screaming as her grinding into me sped up almost to a blur, like a female version of The Flash, "Oh yes, make me your submissive sister slut for your big fucking cock."

"Come now, you fucking brother fucker," I demanded, "NOW!" shouting right into her face, bucking my ass up and down, the final push to send my slut sister plummeting over the brink.

"Yesssssssssssss, I'm a brother fucker!" she screamed, as her orgasm coursed through her and she immediately collapsed forward, her breasts landing on my face as her cum sprayed all over me and the bed... her entire body quaking on top of me.

I lay there savouring the sweet sensations of her body on mine, the sounds of her breathing and moaning gradually diminishing, and the actuality of just living a fantasy that I'd never thought possible.

After a couple of minutes of just breathing and light trembling, Sarah rolled off me and said, "I think you broke me for any other guy."

"You broke me long before today," I responded, rolling onto my side to gaze adoringly at her beauty in the afterglow of sex.

She smiled, "Well, I sure hope two brokes make a fix."

"And who's the geek?" I questioned.

"You're not a geek," she said, "you're a fucking sex god."

"Again words I've never expected to hear from anyone, especially from my sister," I smiled.

"Truth is truth," she nodded.

I waited a moment, but unable not to ask the question suddenly gnawing inside me, "Now what?"

"Well, Avery's going to want a piece of this," Sarah said, reaching for my still hard cock. "Fuck, does it ever go down?"

"It doesn't want to miss anything," I joked, realizing she'd missed my actual question.

"Luckily, you're in the right place for that then," Sarah smiled, as she got up and went to her phone. She typed something in and then returned to the bed. "Avery will be here soon."

"I'd rather just be with you," I admitted.

"This sorority likes to share," Sarah explained.

"So I'm learning," I nodded, recalling Jill and Avery sucking my dick.

"And once the word travels even further about your size and stamina, there'll literally be a queue for your services," she said, and although it sounded like a joke... she was serious.

"Well, I know what college I'm coming to next year," I joked.

"Oh, I imagine that's all you'll be doing," she joked back. "And once you demonstrate your wicked tongue, well, they may never let you leave."