A Slave under Contract Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters hugged, then released my neck chain and let it fall back against the wall. They took out a long glittery leash and clipped it to my neck, then cuffed my hands tight behind my back. They led us off on a tour round the room as their mother hunted for something fun to play with for a little while. She zeroed in on Pearl and bought her on the spot, immediately releasing her chastity belt and throwing it away. She linked arms with Pearl and walked round the room with us.

We moved over to AF-M-4. A stern grey-haired woman in an old-fashioned floor-length cotton dress was looking him over.

"Headmistress Marley!" said Hailey.

"Good afternoon, girls. How are my most recent graduates? Hmmm, got yourselves a slave already, very nice."

"Is this one for you, headmistress?" asked Hailey.

"Goodness, no. He's far too young for me. I want a new dormitory slave for the finishing school. This one's expensive, but then we're an elite academy, aren't we. Only the best for my girls. There, a quick thumbprint and he's ours."

"What are you going to call him?"

"I'll let the girls vote on it. They can name him the first time they fuck him. Something refined though – he might live a life of debauchery, but I still have to maintain standards in some areas. Come, slaveboy. Silence until we reach the school. Your wonderful tongue is needed for other tasks. Save its strength. Now, let's go see the ponies."

The headmistress swept us all along with her to look at the ponyboys and ponygirls. She homed in on Desiderata after weighing up one of the new stallions and finding him not quite to her liking. She ran her hands across the ponygirl's sweet breasts and even slipped a finger inside the helplessly horny filly, a former student at her academy.

Desiderata's mother strode back through the room then, "Oh Desi, I'm sorry. I can't get your contract cancelled, it's legally binding. I'm going to talk to my other trainer friends. Oh, oh my goodness. Hello, headmistress."

"So Desi's gone on her little adventure, has she? Not quite working out, then?"

"No, not at all. My friend was supposed to buy her – a trainer in the country. But she's too much and they can't afford it. Do you know anyone who would take her on?"

"Yes. Me."

"But, she was at your finishing school only a few months ago."

"I know that, she was a wonderful student. But now she's not – she's a consenting slave. And by the feel of this tight pussy, she'll be fun to fuck, too. I'm a ponygirl trainer of many years' experience – you know that. And anyway, you can't stop me buying her. She's for sale, that's how it works."

The headmistress thumbprinted Desiderata's collar right there and then, and the funds cleared instantly. Desiderata stood in obvious shock, not able to move a muscle. The headmistress took up the ponygirl's reins and made a clicking sound with her tongue. She slapped Desiderata's arse a few times to wake the ponygirl up.

"After me, ponygirl. And get those knees up with every stride. Don't worry, Mrs Espera. I'll take good care of her. Once I've broken her in in front of the school, at least. You look wonderful naked, Desi, and I mean naked like only a slave can be. You'll be a prize winning pony by the time I'm done with you, but you need a more appropriate name. Let me think ... Oh, I've got it. Your pony name is Teacher's Pet. I'll put you in the stall next to Rumble, my prize stallion. I'm quite sure you'll enjoy getting to know him. Follow! If you're good I'll let you cum when we get to the stables."

The headmistress bustled out of the room without another world, as Mrs Espera trailed helplessly after. Desiderata followed gracefully, her ponygirl instincts kicking in. Slave AF-M-4 went along with the group, carefully silent. If spoiled rich girls were his thing, he was going to heaven. If not, then he'd have ten years to get used to serving their sexual whims. He looked as happy as I've ever seen a man.

Hailey jerked my leash and led me out of the enslavement compound to the aircar she and her sister shared. It was a top of the line model, and even had a seat fitted with slave restraints. I was soon locked up tight in its embrace, my hairless legs spread wide to show my new owners their property. Hailey programmed the autopilot and we took off. Pearl and the sisters' mother had gone their own way. I would miss my fellow slave.

"What shall we call him?" asked Eve.

"I want to just call him 'Slave'" said Hailey.

"No! I want to call him something nice. Shorten his real name I thought, make him Kier."

"Flip you for it?" asked Hailey.

"No, we should think about it, discuss it properly. We have to, he deserves a name."

"OK. Damn! You win. We can call him Kier. Let's get it tattooed on him first chance we get."

"We can get our bags from home and head straight out from there."

"Exciting! And don't worry, slaveboy. We've packed lots of things to keep you entertained and stimulated."

"First stop: the great forest. Slave Kier, your first two weeks as our property will be spent in our family's cabin by the lake. You'll learn just how to serve us in the ways we like. But first, it's a half-hour flight to our home. You can wear these nipple clamps til we get there. I want you crying by the time we land."

"Yes, mistress," I said.

The control nanites rewarded my submission with a rush of warmth. I could barely wait for Hailey to show me her strapon, or to taste her sister's divine pussy. As we sped towards the sisters' home, I felt lucky to be owned by these two gorgeous young women. We were going to travel the world together.

Chapter 3 – Service by the lake

The lake was one of many dotted throughout the great forest, a perfectly designed ecosystem that covered half a continent. Home to millions, visited by tens of millions, it was a lush, temperate paradise. Fifty cabins surrounded the water, but only a handful were occupied this early in the season. I unpacked my mistresses' possessions, then got busy in the kitchen making us all lunch. We ate together on the water's edge, they at a table and me kneeling in the dirt. Eve held onto my leash the whole time. She could scarcely keep her eyes off me.

"Shall we do it right here?" asked Hailey, slipping off her dress and revealing her fine naked body.

"I think so. Where everyone can see, right out in the open. And let's make a video, for the memory."

Eve let her own dress fall to the floor, but kept her bra and underwear on. Hailey rolled her eyes; her sister was divine and it mystified her that she couldn't just strip bare. She went inside and re-emerged a few minutes later, carrying a camera on a tripod in one hand, and swishing a vicious short flogger in the other.

"Don't worry, Kier. This one doesn't bite too badly," she said, planting the tripod down and setting the camera to auto-track, "now come here and suck my glittery strapon cock, you little slut."

"Yes, mistress," I replied, eager.

I crawled to my stunning new owner and let her strapon slide into my mouth, taking it right to the back of my throat. Hailey wanted me to be a cock slut, and I was keen to oblige. I'd taken bigger strapons in my time, but now the nanites had tightened me up again, an edge of fear accompanied my sucking. Would it hurt when my new owner took me? She shuddered as I ran my lips up and down the phallus. It was a fully-featured dildo, with sensors connected up to her clit and her vagina, transmitting everything I did to her pleasure centres. I took her cock like a good boy.

Eve sat by the lakeside, a few metres away, watching the scene as it started to unfold. She smiled at me, encouraging and kind, and let her hand drift inside her knickers. She was a leisurely masturbator, never in a hurry. She watched me intently as I debased myself with her sister. Hailey let out little gasps as my mouth pushed the strapon in against her warm body, then slid my mouth all the way off it, back on, back off, while I looked up at her with wide eyes.

"Slut!" she whispered. I nodded. "Cock whore." I shuddered as she shuddered. "Slave." I knew what I was, but I was enjoying the practical demonstration. "Tight virgin bitch." I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. She was right. I felt renewed, alive again for the first time in years, living a second sexual awakening that made up for the flaws of my first.

"Suck your owner faster, slut."

I put a hand on each of her perfect, soft buttocks, leant in, and used my whole body to suck her strapon faster and faster. My balls ached with two weeks of cum and my cock hurt in its too-small cage. My tight arsehole was puckering and twitching with a life of its own. I longed for Mistress Hailey to get down and violate me. She let me keep on sucking, let her lust keep building. I could smell how turned on she was. It was a heavenly scent.

Hailey pushed me to the floor and pointed towards her sister. I turned to face her almost-twin, and Hailey tapped my balls with her foot to start me crawling towards my other owner. Eve got down off of her chair and sat on the grass by the lake, among the delicate flowers that grew there. She shifted her knickers to one side, exposing her fine pussy to me. A mass of black hair above shaved lips; not like Hailey who kept all of her wild blonde mound. And not at all like hairless me.

"Let me give you something to distract you while Hailey rapes you, slave Kier," said Eve, her breaths heavy.

She let her fingers part way and my tongue took its rightful place. Eve almost screamed when I connected with her clit. She moaned loud enough to summon watching eyes all the way across the lake. I licked her devotedly, passionately. Hailey moved up behind me and entered me with a lubed finger. I was grateful for that, eager to avoid being damaged. Nanite healing works, but it's not pleasant.

Then Hailey started to rape me. She pushed her strapon straight into my tight hole, gasping as she penetrated me. I lost my breath, got it back, lost it again as she pounded into me. I felt her ownership of me take hold, sink beneath my skin and into my bones. I'd never felt so violated or so enslaved as the spoiled young woman fucked me with animal passion.

Eve clicked her fingers and I remembered my duty to her too. I dived back in to my other owner's pussy, so that she screamed out again, "Oh, good boy, good slave. Never forget I own you too. OH!"

Hailey grabbed my hips and rammed her strapon into me, hard and fast, over and again. Eve grabbed my hair with one hand and pressed my face into her, not wanting my tongue to get pulled away from her clit, even for a second. Inside me, the strapon's electro-pulse unit sprang to life. Hailey had configured the cock to be long and thin, so it could easily reach my prostate. I groaned into Eve's pussy as the cock started to stimulate me.

My mind was becoming theirs already. I thought perhaps the control nanites were helping me along, warming me to them, but really I think I was just ready to be enslaved. In a mere two weeks of helplessness, the dormant slave inside me had been reawakened. I was filled with gratitude to my trainers. They had been so right and I had been so wrong to resist, even for a few moments. Here was my place; a place not of my own choosing, for what right had I to choose? I understood then, as Hailey ravished me and Eve accepted my devotion, why all the slaves I met had seemed so at peace. Their inner strife had been left behind when they accepted the rightful order of things.

Hailey panted and moaned, higher and ever faster, as she slammed into me. I was trying desperately to open my legs wider, to let her in, and to keep my tongue just where Eve wanted it. Eve was crying out with true passion as my tongue snaked and flicked over her clit. She held me so hard that I could barely breathe, but I never protested. Not once. My mind was full of worship and my tongue lined with her taste.

My back strained with the effort of taking one mistress's cock and worshipping the other's pussy. I wanted so much to give myself over to both of them. It felt like my heart was tearing in two, until I realised they were working as one. They were sharing me equally, all thoughts of competition put aside. Our bodies worked in harmony, moving together, as waves of passion and ecstasy passed between us.

Hailey came first. She moaned and panted, much more quietly than Eve. She drove her cock into me, hitting my prostate with every savage thrust. The orgasm calmed her, but she kept fucking me deeply, riding it out, breathing in and out as it swept over her body. Her hands stayed locked to my hips, and she kept the strapon inside me as she crested the orgasm and even after it subsided. With my face buried in Eve, I felt a change deep in my newly widened arse.

The high-tech strapon's stimulating pulses were coming faster now, overwhelming me. I started to cry into Eve's dark mound of pubic hair. My last shreds of resistance were being washed away. Hailey wasn't raping me anymore, she was bringing me off. She pulled the strapon out just a little, then let it slide gracefully back in, all while the stim pulses raged on, several every second. In its cage, my cock tensed and then, to my great surprise, spurted.

A feeling of great pressure being released ran all through my body. I felt the prostate orgasm surge through my arse and up into my abdomen, and I groaned in ecstasy as I kept on licking Eve. Hailey, Mistress Hailey, my legal owner and protector, was giving me the best and most intense orgasm of my life. Her cock was still inside me. It let me know that she controlled my whole world, the most intimate parts of me. And she could make them do things that I never could.

Eve took the flogger from her sister and started to whip my shoulders with it. I licked her with renewed devotion. Every flinch and whimper I made brought her closer to her just deserts, until my able tongue sent her over the edge. She soared off into a private world, cumming and cumming all over my tongue and face. I was coated with her, drenched. My tongue bore down into her clit, keeping her there in the most magnificent state of ecstasy. Hailey only stopped fucking me when her sister collapsed back into the grass, spent and deliriously happy.

She withdrew then, leaving my arse aching and missing her presence. Letting the strapon drop to the ground, she pulled me down and we lay there, three together, our skins still alive with the energy of what we'd done. With me in the middle, Hailey stroked all up and down Eve's body, until her sister came back to full consciousness and smiled the biggest, most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. Eve wriggled out of her knickers and bra, then came in close.

The sisters took turns kissing me and kissing each other, tongues exploring everywhere in each other's mouths. Their hands roved all over me and mine all over them, as I twisted and turned back and forth, facing one then the other. We lay there until I found enough energy to get up and fix us all drinks.

"Let's go for a walk," said Eve, and got a nod from Hailey, "Slave, bring our boots."

"Yes, mistress Eve," I said.

I came back with their hiking boots, then was told to go and find the pair they'd brought for me. The fabric reshaped itself to my size and I tested the boots out as Hailey packed a rucksack for us. I carried it for my owners and we took a long, leisurely walk through the woods, each of us naked and carefree. We stopped every now and then for me to lick one or the other to a quickie, circling back to our starting point towards sunset.

Inside the cabin, I cooked our evening meal and then we bathed together in the big hot tub, behind the cabin. I washed my mistresses from head to toe, and let them wash me in kind. We watched viewscreen dramas together for a few hours, me sitting at their feet, until it was time for me to ready the big bed. We slept together that first night, in a close huddle right in the middle of the enormous mattress. My collar woke me first and I licked my mistress's arses until they were fully awake, just like they'd ordered me to. I couldn't wait to find out what the rest of our trip would be like.

*******

I bathed Hailey first, and Eve second, getting their beautiful bodies clean under the warm shower. There was an intensity to every moment I spent with them. I was overcome with adoration and submissiveness towards my two owners. They were nymphs, goddesses, sexually charged and smart as anyone I'd ever met. Eve casually ordered me to worship her while she ate breakfast. I brought her off as Hailey set something up outside. When Eve was finished with me, she led me outside to the front of the cabin.

Hailey had set up a heavy metal frame, three metres high, with a wide base that tapered very quickly into its vertical struts. I'd seen such frames before – they were for suspending slaves in. The clever tapering meant that the vertical struts wouldn't get in the way of a cane or a whip, should an owner wish to use one on their property. On a side table nearby, I saw two whips and two canes, and a few other objects I couldn't make out. Trembling, I began to wonder what I'd done wrong. Hailey seemed to read my mind.

"You must accept our discipline to be our property. We three can be so happy together, but only if you know your place. I mean really know it, slave. You have to accept, right down to the bone, that Eve and I own you. Eve has her own ways of doing that, but both of your mistresses agree – you need to feel some pain to understand who and what you are. I'm going to warm you up with some caning, then Eve will cane you too. After that, it'll be just me – a good old-fashioned whipping, just like mother still gives father. Then Eve and I are going to go for a walk – you can stay here."

In a few seconds, Eve had me shackled to the frame. She yanked my chains tight, spreading my body in a star, my arms and legs taut. This was my lot now, to be restrained at a whim, for as long as my superiors pleased. Hailey walked up to me holding her favourite pair of nipple clamps. They were a marvel of nanite metalwork – from the clamps themselves, tiny nano-spikes could emerge on command, piercing the sensitive nipples of anyone they were applied to. They were so painful they were only legal for use on slaves. She wasted no time tightening them onto me, then flicked on the spikes without warning. I howled in pain clear across the lake.

"How presumptuous of you, slave. I hadn't given you permission to scream. But fair enough – permission granted. Yelp and whimper all you like," said Hailey.

I did. I struggled with the needless cruelty of it, thought about telling her I knew she owned me, knew Eve owned me. Our society was built on slavery and I was a slave – they had a piece of paper showing they owned me and I had a barcode and collar. I was undeniably their property. As their slave, I had to accept their choices mattered, and mine did not. There was nothing in my contract to stop them punishing me whenever they liked, so they were free to chain me up naked and whip me until they were satisfied.

Eve moved to my side and stroked my flank, "Don't worry, Kier. Today you'll be punished but tomorrow I'll look after you. Be a good boy for Hailey and I'll make sure she stops when you've reached your limit. Remember we only want the best for you, sweet one, and we have to show dominance to get that. Male slaves need a firm hand. Make no mistake-' her tone hardened '-if I ever need to punish you, I will. I usually prefer to spank a pretty boy like you over my knee, though. So much more intimate than this."

"Shall we film this, sis?" asked Hailey, "It's his first whipping and caning from us – something to remember!"

"Good idea! Let's stream it too – we can send the link to the Luxera sisters, they'll be so jealous."