A Slave under Contract Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hermione ran up to my mistresses and hugged them both, not minding at all when Eve lifted up her skirt to see if the maid had been caned lately. Eve congratulated her on her evident good behaviour, and Hermione courtseyed to her in return. Hector approached and bowed deep, then dropped to his knees and kissed Eve and Hailey's feet until told to stop. Since they had come of age, he had been ordered to treat them as full sexual superiors. Both young women had already tried out his tongue and raped his arse, in front of his wife. Then they'd taken her as well.

"Welcome home, mistresses," said Hermione, "May I inquire how long you will be staying?"

"Thank you, slavegirl," said Eve, addressing the much older woman as her inferior, "We're staying just the rest of today and tonight. We leave early tomorrow morning to fly to Galos. I'll send the aircar back on autopilot tomorrow, so please have Hector put it in the garage and polish it."

"Of course, mistress. I shall spank him if he misses even the tiniest spot. Do you require our services?"

"Actually, yes. Hector, make us some lunch. Hermione, you will bathe us both then help us pick the best outfits for our trip. Where are mother and father?"

"Your mother is in the pleasure room with her temporary slave Pearl, and your father is chained up in the foyer as his services are not currently required. What should I do with your slave, mistress?"

"Chain him next to father, please. They can talk amongst themselves if they like."

"Of course, mistress. Come, slaveboys," said Hermione, clicking her finger and starting back towards the house, hips swaying and heels clacking on the hard surface.

We made our way down the long drive, past the trickling fountains and lush gardens, and approached the mansion. It was three storeys of imposing dark stone, with big windows and clean lines. Passing through the huge double doors led us into a cool marbled foyer, with grand stairs leading off to either side. Light streamed in from glass panels in the roof, bathing the elegant furniture and decorations in a golden glow.

In the foyer was a middle-aged looking man, lean and fit, with close-cropped grey hair. He was chained standing to the wall formed by one of the staircases, spread eagled and naked. The girls rushed over to him, hugging and kissing him. He smiled a greeting to them, motioning with his eyes towards his throat. He must have been muted by Mistress Delilah – all slaves could be temporarily silenced by our nanites.

"Hello daddy," said Hailey, "I'm sure mummy won't mind if we unmute you and let you talk to our new possession here. This is Kier, and Kier, this is my father Galahad. He's mummy's slave husband, hers and only hers until death."

"A pleasure to meet you, Slave Kier," said Galahad, "I hope you've been serving my daughters well."

Hermione chained me up opposite Galahad, spread eagled just like he was. We stood with our backs to the two staircases, living decorations to show the power of the women who owned us. He looked over my body and I over his. He was handsome, confident, relaxed. He looked me in the eye and smiled warmly, then spoke softly to me.

"How long do my daughters own you for?"

"Six months," I replied. "I needed to pay off some debts."

"Really? That's why you're a slave is it?"

"Why else?"

"Some people are meant to be free and some are meant to be owned. You just looked to me like someone who was meant to be owned."

"I-" I was shocked by how frank this self-possessed slave was. He reminded me of Albert, Marissa's slave-husband who lived with her on the lake. Both males had long since settled into their roles. Could I have done that too, so quickly? My eyes drifted to the top of the staircase, my mind wondering what my mistresses would think of the conversation.

"There," said Galahad, "you're wondering about them, your owners, aren't you?"

"If I am?"

"If your first thoughts are of them, if their thoughts matter more than yours ... well, you'll work it out. Have you all been enjoying yourselves?"

"We've ... yes, we have. We've had a wonderful time so far. I can't imagine you want to know all the details."

"Not all of them, no thanks. But you have to understand, I'm proud of my daughters for becoming slave owners, with all that entails. I'd be grateful to you if you served them well, especially Eve. She needs to build her confidence up."

"I suppose she does." I'd never looked at my owners quite like this. Galahad's words were true though – Eve was the smarter of the two sisters, but also the more vulnerable one. Hailey thought nothing of slipping out of her clothes whenever she felt like it, but Eve always had to hesitate first, stay partially clothed, or just find something else to do.

"How can I help her with that?" I asked.

"Worship her. Tell her how beautiful and intelligent she is. I know you're her property but if you really believe it, that won't matter. She'll believe it too. Be prepared for her to push back – she might punish you, but it's worth the sacrifice to make your owner happy."

I looked into his soulful eyes and thanked him sincerely for the advice. I looked at him then, really looked. He held himself differently to me. I was still moving a little, this way and that, pulling against my chains. To him, the chains were just helping him be a good slave. He was relaxed in them, and kept a calm and settled posture. He had completely accepted being forever on display, so much so that the display was part of him now.

"What's it like, being owned for such a long time?" I said to him.

"I love my owner-wife with all my heart. Every day in her service is magnificent for me."

"Don't you get bored, waiting here?"

"A little, sometimes, but I trained my mind long ago to relish my service to her. This is just part of that service. I've not been naughty, I think she'll unchain me in an hour, when she's done with slave Pearl. If not, I'll proudly show myself as her property."

"I always feel like eyes are crawling all over me."

"They might be, but you don't own that body, your mistresses do. It's happening because they will it to. Eyes are crawling over their property, their body. Just let them, that's the trick. Just like you let their strapon cocks slide into your hungry arse, like you open yourself to them and let take you like the slaveboy you are. Oh don't blush, it's fine, I'm glad you're all enjoying each other."

"So that's our lot then, to be violated and exposed?"

"It's so much more than that. I think you feel it already. Let's be silent now – I was on mute before after all. And stand proud, slave brother. You should always be at your best for your owners."

I nodded and fell silent, musing his words. I straightened up my back, pulled my chin back, relaxed my shoulders and let my weight settle down through my legs. It felt better to stand chained that way. Hermione had adjusted the height of the chains a little when she shackled me, and now I understood why. The chains were designed to let slave bodies of different sizes stand in just the right way for them. Galahad smiled, then glanced down at my cock and smiled wider. My new slave posture was turning me on. I looked back and smiled too. Seeing my display of submission made his caged penis try to get hard as well.

An hour later, Hailey bustled down the stairs, quite naked, and unchained me. Leashing me, she practically dragged me back up to one of the upstairs rooms. It was essentially a walk-in wardrobe, but larger than any bedroom I'd ever been in, decked out with clothes rails, chairs, mirrors, drawers and wardrobes. Eve was sitting on a red velvet chair, her arms wrapped around her, looking distraught. Hermione knelt in the corner, facing the wall.

"Show him, Eve. Let him tell you how good it looks!" said Hailey.

"I don't want to," said Eve.

"You-" started Hailey, but I raised my hand and looked at her imploringly "- yes, slave?"

"Mistress, if it please you, may Mistress Eve and I be left alone in the room?"

Hailey hesitated, sizing me up. She had clearly run out of options, and now she was desperate enough to try anything. "Come, slave Hermione," she said, "you can lick me to a quickie while the slaveboy here tries his little idea."

The maid crawled out of the room behind Hailey and left me alone with Eve. I got onto all-fours and crawled over to her, then offered her my leash. She shook her head so I let it fall and then leant in close to her.

"Mistress, what troubles you?"

"Oh Kier, I know it's completely backward, but I can't wear this ... thing ... Hailey wants me to wear it to the beach. She has a matching one, it'd mean the world to her if I wore this one too. She loves it when we do things like that together."

"May I see it, mistress?"

She thought it over for a while, still hunched up and covering herself.

"I guess so, slave."

Unfolding her arms and separating her knees, Eve revealed a two piece swimming costume made of a translucent green plastic. It was halfway between fetish wear and swim wear, very daring, and presumably the latest fashion. Eve looked like a goddess in it, but you could clearly see her pussy through the material, and she kept looking down to it, then at it in the mirror.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known," I said to her.

She started, taken aback by my words. "Really?"

"Oh yes, mistress." I really believed it; I still do. I felt liberated to be able to say it out loud. "You are a divine being, and that bikini was made for you. Your pussy and tits are a symbol of your power, and your right to wear clothing is another symbol of your power. This shows both. May I suggest something, mistress?"

"Yes, slave," she said, smiling now.

"Hold my leash while I kneel, then stand and look at us together in the mirror."

She did so, leading us to a wide floor-to-ceiling mirror where we could look each other over. She was a picture of power and beauty. I looked pretty good myself, in fact, but that wasn't the issue. Holding my leash, Eve looked herself over. She stood there, accompanied by her naked property, in quite the most revealing outfit I've ever seen anyone wear. When her shoulders relaxed I knew we were getting somewhere. When her face burst into the most amazing smile, I knew we had won.

"You're right, slave. I suppose."

"You know I am, mistress. Believe it. You are my goddess, fit to be worshipped. May I make one more, rather selfish, suggestion, please mistress?"

"Go on."

"Why don't you wear it for dinner?"

She laughed, letting all the tension go. "I ... I will, slaveboy. Well done, you're a good slave."

"May I serve you in any other way, mistress?"

"Well, slaveboy, I had one or two ideas."

They were good ones.