A Slave under Contract Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha. Serves them right. Let's make it a public stream – I'll send it to his old colleagues too, see if he can't make them a little envious too. One camera wide-angle on his body and whoever's working him over, one tracking his face."

Eve nodded and got busy fetching cameras and setting them up. Soon my naked, spread eagled body was being broadcast for the whole world to see. Eve called the stream 'first whipping after purchase, on the lakeside'. She squealed with delight when the first viewer clicked in. Soon there were hundreds – all eager to see a new slave get properly broken to the female will.

Hailey stripped down to just her knickers, and Eve did the same. Hailey went first, gripping her cane lightly and swishing it through the air. She ordered me to keep my eyes on the camera, and not to speak. I was to feel free to scream and whimper, though. That was almost a relief – I knew there was no way I'd be able to stay silent.

The cane whistled through the air and I cried out in pain. Lines of agony traced themselves across my buttocks as Hailey laid into me. She knew what she was doing – her finishing school had trained her in the arts of punishment and discipline. I pulled hard on the shackles that held my arms, tugging against the chains. They held firm, built to withstand many times my strength and weight. Hailey was eerily quiet as she worked me over, and there was an intensity to her actions I'd never noticed before.

"Does it hurt, slave?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress! Ah! It hurts very badly, mistress!"

"Who owns you?"

"You and Mistress Eve do, mistress!"

"Good boy. Keep remembering that, whenever the pain gets too much."

Hailey found her rhythm, disciplining my helpless, chained body with relentless energy. I tried to cope with the pain by counting the strokes, but I lost hope when I passed a hundred and she just kept going. My buttocks were in searing agony, as my mistress, my owner, really let herself go. My lot was to stand there and accept the discipline any way I could. Hers was to exercise complete dominion over my body.

The strokes fell on me thick and fast. I was lost in a world of torture, a world completely beyond my control. With every new stroke, my body shuddered, and with every shudder, my nipple clamps bounced and renewed their needle-grip, piercing me through. My lip trembled, but I held on. And on. When I thought I couldn't take any more, Hailey stopped. She nodded to Eve, who moved to my side, wielding her own long, thin cane.

"I'd prefer not to hurt you, slaveboy," she said, "but you are as much my property as my sister's, and anything she can do to you, I can do to you. If you really accept me as your owner, this will be the first and last time I ever cane you. If you ever let me down, ever fail to be a good boy for me, I'll cane you even harder than this. Do you understand, Kier?"

"Yes, mistress. Please, mistress, I accept you as my owner."

"Good boy. Now count down from a hundred and say 'Thank you, Mistress Eve,' after each stroke."

"Yes, Mistress Eve. Argh! Erm... One hundred, thank you Mistress Eve!"

Eve let me wait between each stroke, dragging out the seconds. My backside was aflame with the wounds and deep bruises my two owners had inflicted on me. Eve, Mistress Eve, delivered each stroke with deadly precision, then let me savour the impact after I'd thanked her for it. She made me wait for each new hit, made me anticipate the pain, let me turn it over in my mind. She never made two strokes with the same rhythm. I would try to get ready, then lose my concentration. She was breaking me.

"Eighty, thank you, Mistress Eve!" I cried out, after what felt like an eternity of caning.

She hit me five more times in quick succession, so I had to race through yelling out "Seventy-nine, thank you, Mistress Eve, Seventy-eight, thank you Mistress Ever Seventy-seven thank you Mistress Eve-"

Hailey moved in front of me while I counted and picked up the chain that held my nipple clamps. She lifted her dainty finger, pulling the chain away from me. Now I was being assailed on both sides.

"Slaveboy, in between the counting, tell us who owns you and what you are," she said.

"Seventy-four, thank you Mistress Eve! Mistresses, you own me and I am your slave."

"Good boy, but think of some other ways to say it. Entertain us."

I nodded, then bucked against the chains as the cane struck me again.

"Seventy-three, thank you Mistress Eve. Mistress Hailey and Mistress Eve are my owners and I am their property.

"Seventy-two, thank you Mistress Eve. I am a slaveboy and your legal property.

"Seventy-one, thank you Mistress Eve. I am the legal possession of Mistress Eve and Mistress Hailey."

It was starting to sink in, penetrating deep into my mind. I had been sold, for money, after being modified, trained and put on display. I had no real rights, just conditions of use. Two young women had been entered into a government database as my owners. They could, if they chose, sell me again. I was surprised to discover that I desperately wanted to remain theirs, to lick their pussies and take their strapons deep inside me.

"Seventy, thank you, Mistress Eve! I am ... yours. I am a slave, you are superior."

"Sixty-nine, thank you, Mistress Eve. I have been tattooed and barcoded and sold, bought by you."

"Sixty-eight, thank you, Mistress Eve. I wear a collar and nothing else, my two mistresses keep me naked and leashed."

"Sixty-seven, thank you, Mistress Eve. I am glad you bought me, I am glad I can be bought."

I kept going like that. For a time I grew more and more desperate for new things to say, new ways to express my submission. With forty strokes left, something inside me let go. Waves of euphoria started to interrupt the pain, and I found it almost as easy as breathing to tell my owners that I was their slave. Hailey had me look into her eyes and say the words over and over.

"I am your property, Mistress. Thirty-nine, thank you, Mistress Eve. I am your slave, Mistress. Thirty-eight, thank you, Mistress Eve. I live to serve you, Mistress. Thirty-seven, thank you, Mistress Eve."

Mistress Eve gave me the full hundred strokes, then let the cane fall on the ground. I was delirious with pain and submission. My mind had passed control of itself to these two divine goddesses. I felt so light and carefree that I wanted to stay like this forever. Mistress Eve came to my front and took the chain of my nipple clamps from her sister.

"Look in my eyes and say it to me, slave," said Eve. "As much as you can, all in one go."

"Mistress Eve. I am yours. I belong to you. I am your possession, your property, I am legally and completely owned by you. Thank you for buying me. I live to serve you, Mistress. Your dominion over me is complete. Please allow me to serve you, Mistress!"

"Oh, that's good slave. Very good. You're doing so well. I'm sure we'll break you completely in time. For now, Hailey, I think he can do without the whipping, don't you?"

"I guess so, sis. Shall we give him his reward?"

"Oh yes, let's. Oh Kier, you're going to love this."

Eve reached down and unlocked my cock cage. My balls ached with tension. Eve stroked me hard then flicked the tip of my cock and walked away, giggling. I looked after her, crestfallen. Moments later, Hailey's finger entered me, coating me with lube, then withdrew. She roughly pushed a rubber toy into my hole and tapped some commands into a remote control.

The rubber plug expanded inside me, filling me absurdly. It was the biggest and most obscene thing that had ever entered me, and it made me understand just how much my body belonged to these two girls. A few more commands and it started to vibrate and pulse, sending surges of energy into my prostate.

Eve came back to my cock and clamped a long tube over it. The tube went semi-liquid and began to massage my penis, vibrating at the same time. I stood there, still shackled to the frame, as the most intimate parts of my body were driven wild by these mad devices of my owners' choosing. It had been so long since my last orgasm, that one came up on me after two short minutes. I was still being filmed, my predicament being streamed all around the world by connoisseurs of new slaves.

"Mistresses, please may I cum?" I begged.

"Of course, slave, cum all you like," said Mistress Hailey.

"No need to ask permission again, Kier," said Mistress Eve. "Just let it happen."

It flooded over me and my seed shot out in great spurts, all over the ground. The orgasm seemed to happen through my whole lower body, surging around my abdomen, through my arse and cock. I thanked my mistresses and they simply smiled and walked away. I was hard again in seconds, and the buttplug and massager carried on ceasely.

My owners left me like that as they went on another walk through the forest. Hundreds of women watched from their homes as my helpless, hairless slave body orgasmed over and again. I knew my owners had every right to use my body this way and I accepted it. By the fifth orgasm I ran out of cum. Were they being cruel or kind? I kept cumming, dry orgasms from my tired, raw, cock.

The plug was a remorseless presence inside me, far too large to expel. It was staying there until my owners removed it. I surrendered to them, again, even though they weren't there, babbling incoherent sentences about being their possession. I have no memory of what exactly I said, just the feeling of complete submission to their will.

I think that was the moment when they really started to break me, to make me understand just what it meant to be their propert. My last illusions of self-control had been blasted away by the remorseless plug and the masturbating machine that went with it. I hung from chains, unable to release myself, outside a cabin that belonged to my owners. I started to wonder what the difference between the cabin and me really was – I was alive and it wasn't. We both existed for the pleasure of the ones who owned us. My mistresses had bought me for a holiday.

As I hung suspended, my body twitched this way and that. Every time I shifted, I felt the aches and stings of the caning I had been subjected to that same day. A cool breeze picked up through the forest. The wind traced out every wound on my flesh, making me feel each of them anew. I ached and I kept cumming and I missed my mistresses, hoping they would come back to me soon. I wanted to serve them.

When they returned, I had cum twelve times in two hours. My balls were empty and I begged them to stop the machines, to lock me back up, to let me serve them some other way. Hailey took the plug out of me and Eve let me down from the chains, catching me in her arms as I fell, then laying me down carefully on the floor to recover. When I could manage it, I crawled to where they sat and kissed their feet in thanks.

******

Eve and Hailey took their time breaking me by the lakeside. We stayed there another two weeks. I started every day by licking their pussies and arses until they came, then fixing them breakfast, bathing them, helping them dress. We went for long walks, most of them broken up by one of my owners tying me to a rock or a tree then taking me with their strapon. Hailey caned me every other day, and Eve did her part by spanking me over her knee as we sat by the water. They let me orgasm twice a week, always with one of them violating me. I wasn't allowed, ever again, to cum without something inside me.

My mistresses had turned off most of my control nanites early on. They wanted to break me properly, without anything messing about with my brain chemicals. It was a mercy but only a small one. Their demands never stopped and their discipline was constant. Hailey favoured canes and whips, but Eve could punish me with a look, a word, a gesture. I felt connected to Eve, almost a part of her when she fucked me or sat on my face. I was devoted to Hailey's service too, but not in the same way. Eve was my favourite owner, though I tried not to let it show.

We mixed with the others who were staying around the lake; not many at this time of year. One couple were a wife and her slave-husband, Marissa and Albert, together for eighty years, who were employed to look after the lake and cabins all year round. My mistresses had me lick Marissa's pussy while her slave husband watched, then they spitroasted Albert on the lakeside. Albert shared his many years of experience as a slave with me.

"Your owner is a superior being," he told me, "but that doesn't mean you can't try to get inside her head and see things from her point of view. Try to anticipate her needs, empathise with her. Serve all of her, not just the things she allows to be seen in public. You are in a privileged position – you get to see everything she does and says, to know her most intimate desires and fears – and that means you alone will truly understand her."

"How did you decide to become a slave, you know, permanently?" I asked.

"If felt natural to me. One big act of self-determination and love. She'd bought me on a short contract, but we fell for each other, madly and deeply. I signed on with her again, then again. She stripped the whole of the rest of my life away, even changed my name. I've never known fulfilment like serving her. I've been her property the vast majority of my life, it's just who I am now."

"Does she make you sleep in a cage?"

"Oh no, not unless I need to be punished. Usually we just share the big bed in the cabin."

"And does she still punish you?"

"She spanks me every day, but we do it in private. Not like you youngsters who have to do everything in public."

We spoke whenever my duties allowed me to visit him. He taught me a lot about having worth as a slave, about how being owned didn't diminish me as a man.

There were a few others staying around the lake, but we only really mixed with a trio of women, similarly young as Eve and Hailey. There were two free-women and one slave; Mistress Glenn and Mistress Daisy, and their mousy little slavegirl Sapphire, theirs on a five year contract. Glenn and Daisy were lesbians but Sapphire was bi. They had me fuck her tight, shaved pussy while they watched. The slavegirl moaned and writhed beneath me, and when I'd cum inside her, I licked her to orgasm. It wasn't sex between equals, but it was different from fucking my mistresses. The slavegirl and I understood that our owners were always the ones using our bodies, even when they weren't using theirs.

They had the slavegirl spank me in front of them, every night for a week. My cheeks and my bottom burned red every time they demonstrated my place like this. I lived right at the bottom of the pecking order. And yet, my cock got hard in its prison every time I lay across Sapphire's knee and counted out the strokes she gave me. I even had to call her 'Miss Sapphire' and lick her hairless pussy whenever she demanded. She moaned so sweetly and gently when I brought her off; I could see why her mistresses had bought her.

*************

After a couple of weeks by the lake, my mistresses grew tired of the forest. They'd made me beg to cum on their feet, bottoms and tits, then had me lick up my mess each time. I felt lucky to get to cum so much – a lot more often than the weekly orgasm I'd been 'promised' by them at the start. Their beautiful faces watched rapt every time I jerked my cock, kneeling leashed in front of them, and I loved the attention.

They'd made me take their strapons over and over again, spanked and whipped me, caned me soundly, sat on my face a dozen times and used my tongue more times than I could remember. I was dizzy with the lust and affection I felt for them, my perfect owners.

They ordered me to pack their bags and supervised while I went about it, teaching me how to fold everything just so. I had no luggage of my own – they had kept me naked the entire time. I wore only collar, cuffs, leash and cock cage. Some slaves are clothed by their owners, but I doubted very much whether mine would ever clothe me.

Hailey and Eve sat across from each other in reclining chairs by the lake. I knelt before Hailey, my hands cuffed behind my back, as I licked her pussy gently. Albert was doing the same for Eve, who had borrowed the older slave from his wife-owner Marissa. Albert had given me all kinds of pointers on how best to service my mistresses, but I could hear he was still far better at this than I. Like the good slave I was becoming, I resolved to get as good as he was.

"Where shall we go next then?" asked Hailey.

"We could go to the capital, do all the cultural stuff?"

"No, I don't want to do that and by the sound of your voice, neither do you really."

"Guilty. I just thought we should do something a bit more stimulating than this, you know?"

"How about one of the big southern cities?" said Hailey. She meant on the southern continent – a real party atmosphere.

Eve nodded and spoke, "Let's do Galos – the island city. It's got everything – restaurants, fashion, nightclubs, even some cultural stuff if we get bored, and there are tons of beaches and little islands all around it. Lots of spots to make good use of Kier."

"Perfect. We'll need to go home first to pack. Once these boys are finished we'll take the aircar there."

Albert and I finished my mistresses off in style, and when I was done cleaning up their pussies, they took me on a farewell tour of the lake. I kissed the feet and arses of every woman there, free or slave. I tried to stay in the moment but my mind kept going back to what was to come. I'd been here, naked and on display, at the lake, in front of a few pairs of eyes. Now we were to journey to a city of ten million.

People in their thousands would see me naked, collared, hairless, just another slave on display. I don't think the thought ever even crossed my mistresses' mind, but for me, this was going to be a whole new level of slavery. I found a new part of my slave self rising to the fore. I realised it was my mistresses' right to display me how they wanted.

I loaded the aircar and they locked me into the restraint seat, then gagged me for the journey. My thoughts and opinions weren't needed as they talked of all the things they would do in Galos. Eve had put on a dress and stockings to go home, but Hailey wore just a skirt. Eve looked the more attractive of the two – she knew the power of concealment. Every now and then she shifted the dress to flash me the top of her stocking. I was acutely conscious of my cock dancing around in its prison.

We landed at their stately home a few hours later. Eve and Hailey's family must really be rich to own such a lot of land on such a crowded planet as this. I could see cottages dotted throughout the grounds – many with slaves outside tending gardens or their owners. My owners' family was rich, but not greedy. They shared their land with many others – they had built a community around their mansion, a ready made guest list for parties and games.

Two slave-servants walked up the drive to meet us, a butler and a maid. Their collars were gold, signifying their status as lifelong slaves. They were owned by Eve and Hailey's mother, and had been for some fifty years. The two could only be bought and sold as a unit, slave-wife and slave-husband. I got to know them later on and they told me that their slave contract would be voided if they were kept apart for longer than a week, or not allowed to fuck every five days. They lived together in their own little slave quarters, a happy couple who had found a good owner. Cameras in their quarters filmed everything they did. They had a few devoted viewers, and their most popular streams were of Hermione teasing and torturing Hector.

In accordance with my mistresses' mother's wishes – her name was Mistress Delilah – the butler Hector wore formal attire above the waist and nothing below it. His cock was caged just like mine; his slave-wife could not open it, only their owner. The maid Hermione wore a black maid's dress, with a short circle skirt that left her bare pussy on show when she moved. Unlike her husband, she wore no chastity belt at all. Hector's tongue found its way to her clit three or more times a day.