A Slut Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we'll come again tomorrow" I smile, bringing my cock to your lips you eagerly lick me, even after swallowing so much cum tonight. Even after cumming several times, I still have enough left to shower your face, almost sticking your eyelids together with it, ropes of cum sticking in your hair. You shudder with one last orgasm, your finger a blur on your clit, body heaving.

"Get those wet clothes on slut.... We are walking home"

Part 4 of the continuing story of the fun that can be had between master and cum slut.

After the short walk home, I rush you into the bathroom, so and let you relax your sore body in a soothing bubble bath.

"You have done well slut" I whisper, my hand smoothing back your hair. "I hope you are enjoying your fantasy weekend".

"Yes master, you don't know how much. I've wanted this for so long, and I'm been such a slut haven't I? Such a nasty slut for her master. I can't get enough cum, you know that.. don't you sir". You smile back at me, your words letting me know that everything that has gone so far has lived up to your darkest fantasies.

"Sleep well tonight slut, because tomorrow I have more surprises for you – lots more cum for my whore." I am not lying, I have been planning this weekend for some time, and the internet has been very useful. Little does my slut know that tomorrow more guests will be arriving, and they will be helping fulfil another fantasy of ours, for her to covered head to toe in cum, her body and hair slippery with men's spunk.

The rest of the evening is spent relaxing, watching tv and sharing a bottle of wine. We fall asleep with our bodies pressed together, my arms wrapped around my dear slut protectively.

. . .

Next morning arrives, and I again feel a nervous energy. Making breakfast I again go over my preparations, the plans laid for months. From the initial 'adverts' placed in my posts on the erotic story site I contribute too, through the e-mail selection process. Everyone chosen wanted to take part in the bukkake scenario I had planned – the idea coming from watching some very dirty video clips downloaded off the internet. My volunteers knew they were coming not to fuck my slut, but to wank over her, rub their swollen cocks over her face and lips, and finally to shower her face and body with their sticky contributions.

Taking the food up to the bedroom I walk in on my slut with the covers thrown off her body, her legs spread obscenely, her fingers buried in her slit.

"Mmm master, I was just thinking about last night, and how dirty I felt letting those men all use me. I just can't stop thinking about it, my pussy is so wet for you master".

Watching my slut play with herself while she re-plays last nights sex in her mind helps bring my cock back to life, I can see the fires in my sluts eyes as she looks at my bulge. "You did very well last night slut, you took so much cock, and did anything to please your master. Are you ready for more cum today?"

I hear a moan escape your lips as you hear my words, your fingers sliding in and out of your already soaking cunt, the other hand now starting to rub fast circles around your swollen clit.

"Just your cum master?" you playfully ask, licking your lips at the thought of sucking more cum out of my hard cock, yet secretly hoping that you will get to swallow much more than just I can offer. You know full well that your master has unlocked something inside of you, a burning desire that will not be quenched by ten, tens, hundreds of men. Your body shakes with a mini orgasm as you imagine fucking thousands of strangers over the next few years, all wanting to use you in different dirty ways.

"Oh no slut, not just my cum. We are going to check into a seedy motel just out of town, and I have given the name of it to thirty hand picked dirty minded men, and you my slut, are going to take all their cum over you. There is only one rule, and that is you are not to swallow any spunk until I have taken photo's of your cum drenched body. Once I have those photos, you are to drink up every last drop you can". With these words I see the effect I am having on you. I watch as my sluts body tenses, arse rising off the bed, fingers blurring on her clit, grunting through clenched teeth. I rush over to you, taking your nipples roughly in my fingers, I pinch and twist hard, knowing the pain helps to drive your orgasm to even greater heights.

"Fuck, fuck, FUUUUUUCK" my slut screams, body arching off the bed as I watch her cum so hard, her hot blood blushing across her chest. I can see her wetness seeping out of her red hot pussy, making her inner thighs slick with her lust.

Not being able to resist, I push your legs apart, bringing my tongue to your still burning cunt, so I can taste your juices. I lap at you, hearing your ragged breathing and little moans. Coating my mouth with your wetness, I move up your body to kiss you deeply, allowing you to taste yourself, which you hungrily do.

My cock strains against it's confines, eager to fuck your hot holes, but I know I need to save my cum, so I too can watch my spunk shoot over you in only a few hours.

"Get dressed slut, I need to collect a few things. Don't bother with any underwear, you're not going to need it." I grin, knowing that you're disappointed not to get my cock again right now, after the hot display you've just put on for me.

While my slut dresses, I dig out my digital camera, and use my mobile to check for replies to the confirmation text message my 'volunteers' were sent the night previous. I'm pleasantly surprised, as it looks like we are on for a full house – well a full motel room full of sweating bodies anyway. One last addition to my inventory, a glass bowl is added to my backpack. I have a dirty use for that planned during the afternoon of fun.

The morning goes past slowly – to build up my slut's sexual tension I make her watch more of my hardcore film collection, and also go online finding random partners to have cybersex with, all the time under strict orders not to make herself cum.

Watching her 'fuck' some stranger online, I whisper in her ear that the taxi is about to arrive to take us to our afternoon rendezvous. "It's time slut – say goodbye and turn off the computer".

"Thank you master" you coo, rushing to join me as I wait by the front door. "God I'm so hot, my pussy feels so wet, I'm sure the taxi driver will smell my sex", you laugh.

"He'll be able to see slut. Just look at your skirt, it's got a huge wet patch" I laugh back, pointing out the tell tail sign of your mornings teasing. "In fact I think you should show him just how excited you are slut. Talk of the devil, here's the car. Make sure you let that skirt ride up on the journey".

I can see the excitement in your eyes as we step out and I open the door to the old black cab, letting you sit where you think you'll be most exposed. I sit next to you, putting my arm around you, pulling you down a little, which lets your thin skirt ride up a little more. With just a look I make you open your legs, splaying them like the whore you are.

When I tell the taxi driver the name of the motel we want, he grins back at me, knowing full well that we're probably going there to fuck, but not knowing the half of it. Early in the journey he tries the usual taxi driver small-talk, that is until her hears the sounds of my fingers sliding noisily into my sluts slippery cunt. The trimmed short pubes lets him see the lips of your pussy opening to let my fingers probe deeply inside.

Not another word is said the rest of the journey, the only sounds being me finger fucking you, and your breath and soft moans, as you let me take you in full view of our driver. When we arrive, I extricate my fingers, cleaning them by rubbing them over your face, allowing you to lick them clean.

The driver seems a little nervous as I hand him a note, "keep the change" I tell him, smiling as I pull you behind me, leaving him with a probably hardon.

You can see how seedy the motel is, when you see the credit card machine that issues room keys, as there's no real reception. "Aren't you going to get a key?" you ask, noticing me sweep past it towards one of the wings of rooms.

"No need my slut" I explain, "the room is already waiting for us, along with some of your guests". For what you didn't know was that I had been text'd the room number from the first men to arrive. A small payment for the afternoon of dirty fun they were about to enjoy. "And here were are, keep close slut". With a quick last kiss on your lips, I knock at the door, and it is opened by a slightly balding man in his forties. "Hi, you know who I am, and you definitely know what this slut is here for", pushing you forward as I make my short introduction.

As your eyes grow accustomed to the dingy lighting provided by the small bedside lamps, you can see the room is packed with at least ten men, sitting on and around the bed. A soft porn film flickers on the TV, something to keep their interest before the main course arrived.

The mood in the room changes almost instantly – I've prepared the visitors over the last few weeks via e-mails. I have told them that they need not be shy, as you are the dirtiest slut they will probably every have the pleasure of.

Pushing you roughly onto the bed I order you to strip quickly, and show your guests your naked body. I watch as your shaking hands unbutton your blouse, revealing your already hardening nipples. This gets an appreciative murmur from the watching eager eyes. I guess they must all have been wondering if you would really play along with my promises. They won't be disappointed. You slide your skirt off – and look around the watching faces, almost daring them to be the first to come and touch you.

"Now then gentleman, you know the rules. No touching the slut, unless of course you do so with your cocks, and then only on her face – if the slut wants her tits and pussy playing with, she's to do it herself."

You gasp, not realising quite what I had planned, but your surprise is soon replaced with pure hunger, as you watch the men around you start to strip down. You watch as semi erect cocks of different sizes appear before you, watching intently as you see hands being stroking cocks slowly up and down.

"Play with yourself slut, put on a show for these gentlemen" I whisper in your ear, handing you your favourite dildo. I watch you l sit with your legs apart, slowly rubbing the dildo's soft end up and down your already swollen pussy lips. All eyes watch as you slowly, ever so slowly slide the end inside yourself, throwing your head back with a groan as you impale yourself on all 8 inches of rubber cock. "That's it slut, fuck yourself hard, imagine all these cocks spunking all over you" I say, encouraging you to give into the animal slut you are.

"Tell all these men what you want slut" I demand of you, wanting to turn up the sexual heat in the room even more.

"I want their cum master, I want them all to cum over me, to use me as the cum slut I am" you beg, looking from man to man, cock to cock.

They don't need any more encouragement, and start to move closer to you, and it doesn't take long for the first to start wanking his cock close to your face. Close enough for you to snake your tongue out to taste his salty shaft.

"Look at this slut" he exclaims, "she really wants my cock", and with that he doesn't hold back, rubbing his blood engorged mushroom head over your lips, letting you taste his pre-cum properly.

That opens the floodgates, and any nervousness in the room is replaced with animal instinct. You are suddenly surrounded by hard cocks, five of the men now stand around you, you sitting between them on the flimsy single bed. You reach out with a free hand to stroke and fondle the balls of each man in turn, allowing them to take your head in their hands, to force their cocks into your mouth. You eagerly suck down each cock in turn, taking them as deeply as they dare force themselves inside. One is rougher than the other three, obviously enjoying the feeling of fucking your throat, not caring when you gag on him. I smile to myself, knowing that is exactly how you want to be treated, as a fuck toy to be used and abused.

It's obvious to everyone that you are enjoying the treatment, as you groan around the cocks that fuck your face, enjoying the dildo that stretches your cunt open as you ram it deep inside. You are dimly aware of the flashes that light the room, and your pussy throbs as you realise it is me taking photo's of you, sandwiched between four naked sweating men, their cocks rubbing pre-cum over your face, saliva coating their balls.

It isn't long before their wanking and your oral skills bring the first dark haired man close to his orgasm. As agreed, he pulls from your mouth, and his hand speeds up stroking his slippery cock, rubbing the skin up and over the head, which builds the heat in your pussy as you watch.

"give it to the slut" goes out the cry, not only from the other three wanking around you, but also from the watching eyes around your group. I move in close, camera ready, as we watch your first conquest stand up on the balls of his feet, aiming his cock directly at your open mouth.

"Don't swallow" I warn you, "but do play with your food" I order, not wanting you to swallow the loads just yet. That's too much for him, and with a guttural cry he unleashes his orgasm over you, the amount shocking me, rope after white rope of fresh cum spurts out from his pulsing cock, coating your tongue, some shooting higher, over your nose and cheeks, even reaching your hair. With a sigh he pulls away, to be replaced immediately by a new contender.

I take photo's as you swirl your tongue around, savouring the salty cum in your mouth, before squeezing your tongue against it so to push it over your lips, down your chin, to drip down over your tits.

This nasty show pushes others over the edge, and as they cry out, two more start spunking over you, one from behind, shooting all his sticky goo into your hair, making you already look like a fucking whore. The other aims lower than the first, rubbing his cock head over your nipples as he unleashes his cum boiling from his balls over your chest. He takes great delight in drawing cum pictures over your chest, and we all enjoy watching your fingers rubbing the cum into your skin, moaning as you do so.

Remembering anther of my tools for the afternoon, I place a the glass bowl in your hands, telling you to leave the dildo in your cunt, and order you to make sure you catch any stray spunk in the bowl.

Hearing a knock at the door, I leave you as another jet of white coats your face, getting spunk all over your now closed eyes. I welcome another 5 or so men, leaving the door open now, so that anyone passing may happen to see the show.

The room now is filled with the sounds of wet cocks being stroked, your whimpers as you are lost in a sexual haze. All we can smell is cum and sweat, and it drives everyone to new heights. I cannot stand it any longer, and taking my cock in my hand, I join the group around you. It doesn't take long for me to reach the point of no return, and I make sure you open your mouth wide so I can add to the salty deposits there. I call you filthy names as I spunk hard over you, telling you that you're my cum drinking slut, and that you have much more spunk to come.

You blow cum bubbles with my load, and the nasty act triggers more cum, the group around you turned on beyond belief at how nasty you are being.

I settle back, watching cock after cock use you, sometimes forcing their way inside your cum gargling mouth, sometimes using your hair as a wank tool, spunking inside the growing spunk slick mess.

You are lost in your lust, all you can smell and taste now is strangers cum, and you can feel your body slick with it. You lose count, as the minutes.. hours? Pass by. You don't realise, but I know full well that the nearly 30 men that have passed through the door have all cum over you at least twice. Your face is covered in a white mask of cum, your eyes are stuck shut, and your hair is a mess – a lovely dirty sex mess. The rest of your body is little different, streams of cum run down your tits, down to your pussy, still stretched around your rubber cock. The bed you rest on is cum stained too, a trophy of the afternoons work.

There is one more act I need to put you through – one last photo to take. "That's all slut, you have worn everyone out". You whimper in disappointment, wanting more cock, more cum. "You do have more cum to drink though slut, in that bowl you are holding".

You had almost forgotten about the cold glass bowl I had you hold, and now you realise what it was there for. You cannot even open your cum crusted eyes, but what you cannot see is that the bowl is about a third full of the mixed cum of all the strangers who have used you, probably nearly a third of a pint of still warm sticky cum.

I watch in awe, through the lens of my camera, taking picture after picture, as you bring the container to your lips, open your mouth wide, and start to pour the mixture into your mouth, letting it run down your tongue, filling your mouth with the cum you need. You swallow and swallow, almost choking, as it spill down over you, filling your nose, making it hard to breath, but still swallowing, filling your belly.

Too soon you have eaten you fill, and you greedily lick the bowl out, needing every last drop.

"Well done my slut" I congratulate you, "We need to get back to get these pictures up on the net for every to see!"

...

I spent the rest of the afternoon uploading the images I had taken of my bukkake slut onto the internet, and called her over to view the pages that showed her naked sluts body dripping in strangers cum.

"Look slut, look at the comments we are already receiving, they seem to especially like the ones of you drinking cum from a bowl" I proudly told her, stroking her hair to show my appreciation.

"Oh god, look at me master, don't I look a whore?" she asked, a shiver running through her body, showing me how she appreciated the moments I captured.

"A whore who loves her job so much she doesn't charge" I laughed, pulling my slut down to her knees so I could kiss her hard, tongue pushing deep into the mouth only hours before had been sucking down cum as if it was the only nourishment she longed for.

She responded eagerly, her body ready for more excitement, my kisses heating up her loins once more, a feeling she knew she could not, and did not want to fight. As I knew that I only had a short time before my next planned session, I let myself get carried away. My rough hands took hold of her blouse, and pulling apart with all my might, I tore at the material, buttons flying away, the shocking sound of fabric ripping filling the room.

Surprised, my slut moved to stop me, so I grabbed her by the throat, pushing her down to the floor, slapping her left breast hard to inflict the sensual pain she so loves. My sluts eyes went wide, with pain and pleasure, her soul loving the rough treatment I was using on her.

"I'm sorry master, please forgive me, I have been bad, and you should punish me" she gasped, slightly out of breath from the suddenness of my move and from the fingers around her delicate throat.

"Oh I will slut, I'm going to rip your nasty cunt and arse open for that" I promised, pulling her mouth open with my fingers, I spat into her mouth, my fingers rubbing my saliva around her open orifice, stuffing four fingers inside, making her gag. As if in answer, she licks and sucks my fingers, moaning as if she was getting the cock she needs. I knew full well that anything stuffed into her three holes turned her on, and the rougher and more degrading the abuse, the wetter her cunt became.