A Slut Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"yess.. yes, yes" she murmured, in time with my tongue invading her arse, and fingers sliding, rubbing, screwing in her velvet folds. Finally her mind could no longer keep up the pretence, she was mine and she knew it. I was using four fingers, squeezing and stretching their way inside her, the fine pink skin of her pussy stretching around my knuckles, her breath gasping at the ferocity of my finger fucking. I pulled her arse open with my other hand, letting me spit more saliva into her relaxing arse, preparing it for a hard fuck.

I was ready, and I pulled my fingers from her hungry cunt, to hear her moan in disappointment, the fire in her pussy needing more. Reaching around I pushed my slippery sex smelling fingers to her face, rubbing the juices over her lips, forcing fingers into her mouth, where she sucked greedily. "Taste yourself cunt, suck off all your juices" I urged, my body now pushing down on her, my cock now nestled in between her splayed arse. She was so nasty, sucking and licking, enjoying the tastes and smell of sex.

Taking my blood engorged cock in hand, I guided it to her back passage, now wet and ready. I didn't want to take my time, I could feel the cum in my balls, so once I had lined up, I pushed forwards from the hips, cock bursting into her bowels, rudely invading her dirty place.

"Fuuucckkk" she screamed, tears welling up in her eyes, body being abused by my animal ferocity. "please, please..." she called, as I pulled back so my cock almost left her body, only to ram home once again, this time all my cock sliding inside, my balls were pressed up against her cheeks.

"What is it slut? Is my big hard cock ripping your arse open. You know you want it. Don't you?" I shouted, carried away with the feelings of power and the exquisite heat enveloping my cock as I pounded her arse, thrust after thrust pushing into her.

My sluts body shock with the force, breasts rocking back and forth, her breathing coming in ragged breaths, faster and faster, eyes rolling back up into her head. I knew she was close to cumming, the intense pain and pleasure, driving her crazy. I could feel the muscles in her arse tightening, squeezing my shaft. I used her hair as a hand hold, pulling her head back, riding her like an animal, both of us panting now, sweat slick down our bodies. I reached back around and grabbed her left breast, squeezing it so hard, twisting mercilessly, bringing more tears to her eyes, more electric shocks through her body, her cunt and arse contracting and bringing me closer to orgasm.

As I felt the heat build, the cum filling my cock, pushed all my weight down on her, collapsing us both down, sweaty bodies sliding together, my mouth uttering filthy words into her ear, my teeth nipping at her neck. With a shuddering climax I started to cum inside her, my cock convulsing, spewing spunk into her, filling her bowels with my cream. Again and again I felt the eruptions, her insides burning my cock with their heat. For several minutes I could not move, catching my breath and enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding inside her slippery arse. But there was something more I wanted, something more to degrade the slut I just used so thoroughly. I could not let her rest for long, there were far more things I wanted to do to her before we could sleep. Grabbing an arm I pulled her over to face me, seeing her hair plastered to her face, eyes still half glazed in lust. Moving up her I ordered her to open her slut mouth, and taking my slimy cock, I forced it inside her mouth, making her suck me, tasting her musky insides and my cum covered cock. She looked up into her masters eyes as she obediently cleaned me, her whore mouth doing it's dirty work.

...

I hope you enjoyed this very dirty story - all inspired by a slut i know and use ;-)

I'm always happy to hear from women who are excited by some of what they read.