A Slut Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I needed to get my slut ready, so forced her up onto her feet, dragging her by her hair into the bedroom. I stopped only once, to rip her skirt from her, before pinning her down on the bed, using all my weight to hold her still, my crotch pushing against her face, my own mouth close to her ripe pussy.

Being pinned helpless drove my slut wild, and she tried to grind her thighs together to stimulate her clit, and I allowed her to try and lick my growing bulge, the slut trying to get to my cock and balls through my clothes. "Just wait one second my slut, then you can have what you want. Now don't you dare move" I warned her, getting up off her to pull some key items I had placed in a bedside drawer.

I knew my sluts eyes were focused on the leather restraints I had bought especially for the occasion, steel buckles shining brightly. She was panting heavily now, an animal that needed to be bound. I didn't resist long, grabbing her arms I tightly secured each one to the wrought iron headboard, not being gentle as I restrained her. Next I connected the longer leather shackles to each ankle, then spreading her legs as wide as her tendons would allow, I opened her up, tying off the restraints so that she was completely vulnerable.

My slut's eyes were wide, following me around the room, as I retrieved yet another item, a very special gag. The leather strap was nothing unusual, but that wasn't what drew the eye, oh no, it was the fact it was a gag in the shape of a cock, at least 6 inches long. As I approached, my slut started trying to strain against my handiwork, obviously scared by what I had in mind.

"Don't fight it slut, you know you'll love the feeling of all this cock down your throat" I cooed, stroking my sluts face to reassure her. "Let's make this taste better for you" I whispered, running the rubber cock down her body, bringing goosebumps out on her skin. Using my free hand I spread the blood engorged outer pussy lips apart, revealing my sluts inner charms. I could see the wetness glistening on her pink insides, giving away her excitement.

"You fucking slut, you want more don't you" I cried, as I rammed the 'gag' home, pushing it with all my might rudely into her cunt, making her cry out at the sudden invasion. I had to twist it from side to side to force every last inch of it inside, and I enjoyed hearing her moan loudly as I used her, stretching her open. I started to fuck her roughly with the toy, watching her grind back against it, getting into the violation, begging me to fuck her harder and harder. Just as she starts to tense, I pull it completely out, the air popping as I did so, and I could see her pussy gaping open, letting me see deeply inside. "Stop your whimpering slut, I didn't say you would cum yet" I told her, knowing that she'd cum much harder for having to wait.

"Please master.. please" she begged, obscenely fucking the air with her wanton crutch.

"Let's shut that filthy mouth up for now" I informed her, and with those words I pushed the dildo gag, now shining with her pussy juice, deep into her mouth, so she could taste herself on it. I pushed firmly but slowly, allowing her to adjust to the size, tilting her head back so it could push down inside her throat. I kissed and licked down her neck, admiring her ability to take the cock all the way down. I could feel her shudder as I did so, her nostrils flaring as she breathed deeply through her nose.

The sound of the doorbell brought me back to reality, and I laughed as I saw her head jerk around wildly, wondering what else I had in store for her.

"Wait here slut, that should be a friend of mine. Oh dear, I don't think you're going anywhere are you?" I laughed, casually pinching one of her nipples as I got up to rush downstairs.

The slut laid in the bedroom in the semi dark, trying to adjust to the invasive feeling of the dildo gag stretching her jaw. She knew that her master had more dirty plans for her, and that by trusting and giving into them completely, she would receive even more pleasure. She was well aware of the fluid leaking down her thighs gave away her excitement, and the men would smell her sex when they entered the room.

"She's upstairs and ready for us, just as I promised. Remember; don't hold back, she wants it full on, as dirty as you've ever dreamed. The rule is; no limits" I told my new partner in crime. Mark's face broke into a huge grin, he'd been amazed by my stories of my personal slut for months, and had begged me to join in a session.

I led the way upstairs in silence, nothing more really needing to be said. I knew Mark would be a little nervous, it's not often that you get to use a real life fuck toy. Even with the warning he still gasped as he entered the bedroom, his eyes taking in the scene of a naked whore tied spread-eagle on the bed, unable to speak because of the gag forced between her lips.

I motioned him to take a position the other side of her, both of us kneeling above her body, our hands sliding up a thigh each, reaching her open pussy at the same time. As we both slid a finger inside her hotness, she arched her back, moaning with desire, her pussy needing the attention it suddenly was receiving.

We both started to finger fuck her, adding a second finger each as she opened up. "Pull her open" I suggest, wanting to see how wide her pussy could open up. I leave him to it, using four fingers to pull her pussy lips open, licking at her clit. While he attacked her, I got the last toy from the drawers, something quite special that took me some time to find.

"What's that?" my helper asked me, staring at the cold stainless steel metal 'device' I had in my hands.

"It's a speculum, and it's going to help us open her up properly!" I crowed, knowing that is will get my slut so hot, to be opened up in front of me and a stranger. I took a small bottle of lube, and started to smear it on the two curved metal 'prongs' of the medical device while Mark continued to finger and lick at her pussy, obviously enjoying her taste.

I motioned him out of the way when I was ready, getting him to help me ease the speculum into our prize. As I slid the tip slowly inside, I watched my slut buck on the bed, her pussy trying to contract around the metal.

"Don't worry slut, I'm sure it'll warm up very soon" I promise, as we finally get it all the way home. "I think it's time you introduced yourself to this slut properly Mark" I hinted, pointing towards my sluts face.

Mark didn't need a second offer, stripping naked as quickly as he could, he took his already hard cock in his hand and moved to sit astride the sluts face. As he fumbled with the gag's buckle I started to turn the device's thumbscrew, which in turn started to open the two sides very slowly wider.

Mark managed to pull the gag out of her mouth, letting her saliva stream from it over her face and tits, and she let out a guttural moan, the toy inside her obviously already getting her so hot. Mark didn't give her any time to regain her breath, as taking hold her head he thrusts forward, burying his steaming cock into her fuck toy mouth. She savoured his real meat, and I could hear suckling sounds as she took every inch he had.

"Fuck yes she knows how to suck cock" he cried, not quite believing the sensations of being buried deep in her throat, feeling her tongue lap at the underside of his balls. "That's it slut, suck it all down" he ordered, getting into it finally. Rather than let her suck him at her pace, he started to hold her head still, and fuck her deep and hard, letting his balls squash against her wet chin.

I turned away from this erotic sight to continue opening her up. The speculum in my hand already felt warm to the touch, absorbing the heat of her tight fuck hole. "Yes slut, can you feel your pussy being opened up? It's pulling your pussy open, I can see inside" I taunted her, knowing that she would love to see the view I had before me. I kept turning the screw, metal pulling her skin taunt, a gaping hole growing for me to look in, looking angry and red with inflamed passion.

Mark pulled his cock from her mouth, giving her time to scream, as she felt her pussy being stretched past anything she had experienced before, but it was still not enough. "Let me see" he pleaded, turning around to squat over my sluts face, rubbing his balls over her face, letting her suck them in past her lips. "Oh man, she's wide open, what a fucking slut" he complimented, wanking his hot sweating shaft as his eyes are focused on the cunt open before us.

Leaving her open and exposed, I quickly freed my own cock, feeling the cum already boiling in my balls. Wanking hard I moved forward, so I could see and smell her more closely, and collecting saliva in my mouth I spat into her opening, adding to the wetness. Muffled cries came from the slut, and we both know she loved this added degradation. Laughing, Mark jumped up to come and join me attack her pussy, taking turns to spit deeply inside her. We marvel at how wide her cunt is gaping open for us, and rubbed our fingers around her sensitive lips, sliding in side to rub the combined juices into her pussy walls.

I watched my slut buck madly, knowing that she was getting closer and closer to cumming, the afternoon's activities had driven her wild. Once again, I hand found and unlocked her hidden dark desires. Her juices had puddled on the bed, soaking the sheets, and our fingers were soon coated in her sticky sweetness. We took turns rubbing her swollen clit, never stopping our own wanking, bringing us closer to relief.

"Fuck I'm going to cum soon" Mark warned me, obviously wanting to know where he should cum.

""Spunk into her dirty cunt" I urged him, panting myself with effort and excitement. My slut writhed with my words, loving the way I was talking about her, degrading her even more. She didn't have to wait long, as Mark stepped forward, his hand a blur on his cock, the sound of wet skin sliding up and down clearly audible. He grunted with the effort, pointing his tip towards the gaping entrance, sweat tricking down his brow.

My slut's orgasm started the second she felt the first splash of cum touch her deep down inside her pussy, firing deep down towards her cervix. Rope after rope of thick white cum sprayed her insides, some escaping to drop over her belly.

I had to push a stunned Mark out of the way as my own orgasm built, and just in time I looked down into the already cum messed pussy before me, the dirty sight driving me over the edge, wanking my cock hard I exploded into her, every drop of cum forcing itself out of my balls into her opening, the metal shining as it held her open for my assault. He fuck hole filled with cum, rivers of white against the pinkness inside. My legs were still trembling from the effort as I mounted the bed to wipe my cum stained cock through her hair, cleaning myself on my thoroughly pleasured slut.

I didn't even notice Mark make his leave, as I was gently removing the metal device from my tortured sluts slit.

....

It had been some months since I had seen my slut again, my 'normal' life with my wife continued, work, friends, and relaxing all taking my time. As the time passed, my body yearned for the excitement and power it felt when with my cum slut, and I knew I needed to unleash that pent up sexual energy soon, as I felt fit to burst.

We had enjoyed several sessions online, using the messenger software to continue to swap fantasies, and it allowed me to continue to dominate her over the distance that separated us. It wasn't the same though, and we both described in detail how we needed to touch, taste, and experience each others flesh once more.

Luckily work intervened, sending me away on a conference in the same city that my dear slut lived in. As it was over two days, they were paying for a hotel room, and I jumped at the change. While it was a rush, nothing would stop us meeting again, and using every minute to push out sexual limits once more. I had another plan, and I knew it would perfectly allow me to use my slut in every way I dare wish, and give her the pleasure, pain, and degradation she so craves to feed her aching cunt. We both knew that if she could, she would lay naked in the street and let every stranger fuck her till she was a sticky mess, till she was ripped open from so much hard cock sliding into her.

We met in the hotel bar, I had told her to dress slutty, but treat me just as an acquaintance, a little role play to spice things up. I could see other men's eyes eating up her exposed flesh, especially when she leaned over at the bar, her short slut skirt riding up her arse.

My slut knows exactly what she is doing, driving me wild, drinking only from bottles or straws, letting her tongue play with them, pulling the bottles obscenely deeply into her mouth when taking a drink. Oh god yes I could just image that mouth taking my cock once again.

The talk was all simple, the weather, work, nothing sexual at all, which is all part of the game we were playing. A game that involves my slut crossing and uncrossing her legs, to draw all eyes to the fact her pussy, a freshly shaven pussy at my order, is on display, a completely slutty act in this public place. The other men in the hotel bar probably thought she was a prostitute, hoping that I would not use her services, and they could fuck that obviously wet slit.

At a signal from me, we got up and moved to the lift, and luckily were are the only ones in it. I moved in close, trying to kiss her, but she coyly pushed me away, again all part of my orders. I had told her to act slutty until I make a move, then pull back, acting like the ultimate cock tease. When the doors opened I tried again to kiss her, and again she pulled away, giggling as she skipped out of the lift doors.

My room wasn't far from the lift, and as I could see no-one about, I put my real plan into action. The plan I hadn't completely shared with my slut to this point. I rushed up behind her, putting my arm around her neck, my other hand bringing her right arm back behind her back, pinning it firmly so she couldn't use it. I moved my head close to hers, and whispered into her delicate ear "You're fucking mine now slut, no more teasing" I hissed, pushing her in front of me. Apart from a brief whimper of surprise, and some token struggling, I know my slut approves of the new twist, and she lets me rush her into the room, the door making a sharp click as I lock it behind me.

Once we are in private, the role play started for real, with no one to see or hear. Shaking she realised that she was a cock tease who was about to be forced to follow through. "Please no, please don't hurt me, please don't fuck me" she pleaded, eyes wide with fear and excitement.

"Don't worry whore." I grinned at her, as my fingers weaved into her hair, dragging he face down close to mine so I could look into her eyes. "I'm going to do far more than just fuck you" I laughed, dragging her across the room as I did. Her token struggles got weaker as I pinned her down onto the big double bed. My fingers quickly ripping her clothes from her, tearing material when it took too long. I held her face down into the bedspread muffling her cries as I pulled her skirt down, dragging it roughly off her legs. Holding her down, allowing her only to breath, I spanked her arse, my hand leaving red impressions as I slapped down hard, first one cheek, then another. The sluts cries slowly turned into panting, as her sexual need started overcoming her pain and surprise.

I wanted her looking and feeling more vulnerable, so she felt completely helpless, so I used her thin blouse to do just that, tying her hands behind her back, her face and shoulders pushed down onto the bed, her arse pulled up, knees spread, so I could have full access to her pussy and the tight rosebud of her anus. Now we both knew the real fun would begin.

"Look at your pussy, you fucking slut" I shouted, as I roughly shoved a couple of fingers into her already soaking slit. "You're soaking wet, which means you're a whore who wants to be forced, aren't you?" using her own excitement to degrade her, my fingers twisting inside her, making her body shake from the violation.

I realised she obviously wanted to be punished and pushed further, because she made no attempt at an answer. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, and then shocked her by slapping down hard between her legs, my fingers almost tearing into her outer pussy lips, clipping her clit hard. This made her cry and groan out loud, but again no words were uttered. So again and again I spanked her pussy, my free hand grabbing her hair, pulling hard, drawing her head up, making her back arch even more. I revelled in the power I had, watching her body react, the groans coming from her lips.

"I'm going to rip your cunt and arse open slut, and you're going to beg for more, aren't you?" I demanded again, this time my wet fingers slid into her anus, again twisting and turning as I fucked them hard in and out, feeling the heat that this tightest of holes can generate. I took her lack of any answer as a urging to go on, continue her rough taking. There would be no lubes or oils, the arse fucking would be rough and dirty.

I slid my fingers out of her opening arse hole, and cleaned then by rubbing then through my sluts hair, knowing that this would send shivers throughout her body. "Now get my fucking cock wet slut, get it ready to fuck your dirty little arsehole." I ordered her, moving on the bed so I could spread my legs and offer her face my crotch. When she made no move towards me, I again grabbed her hair, yanking her face up so her eyes were level with the tip of my cock. Her breath was ragged as I rubbed her face over my cock, letting trails of pre-cum streak slippery paths over her soft pale skin. Knowing it was futile to resist, my slut opened her lips, letting her tongue snake out to taste me. "That's it slut, get me very wet".

Her tentative licks up and down my shaft were not enough for me, she wasn't showing enough enthusiasm for the job at hand, so I knew she wanted me to force her to do a better job. I put my hands under her chin, and raised her face up to look at me, her cheeks flushed with desire and effort. I admired her pretty face for a second, then collecting saliva in my mouth I spat down onto her face, wetting one side of her face, to degrade her further and let her know who had the power in this situation "now fucking suck it whore" I shouted, pushing her head down hard on my shaft, I lifted my thighs to impale her face on my prick. I controlled the pace, ramming her head down hard, forcing my cock deeper each time, until it reached the back of her throat. Once I felt my cock sliding down into her throat, I held her head still, feeling her try and breath around me, choking her on my cock. When I let her pull away, streams of saliva dripped down my cock covering my balls. "Lick that up slut" I demanded, again forcing her head where I wanted, using her for my ultimate pleasure. I half let her lick, half just rubbed her face over my balls, enjoying feeling her tongue eagerly lick my sensitive sack.

I felt it was time to use her tightest tight fuck hole, my cock now soaking and rock hard. I pushed my whore's face back down onto the bed, and grabbed her thighs, pulling them apart, my fingers biting into the flesh. "Open up slut" I growled to her, slapping her inner thighs to encourage her to stretch wider. She whimpered submissively, her body trembling, but she still shifted her knees on the bed, so her legs could spread more, giving me full access to her charms.

I stripped quickly, watching her laying head down arse up, enjoying making her wait, her body quivering with nervous excitement, arse still red from the spanking. I again rushed her, taking her by surprise, my rough fingers groping and squeezing the cheeks of her arse, pulling the wide open, using my tongue to tease her puckered hole. My oral assault on her arse was hard and fast, as I used the full length of my tensed tongue to probe and fuck her arse, making her gasp. I slid my fingers up her thighs, and when I reached her dripping hot pussy I rubbed hard, circling her clit, spreading her lips, then forcing fingers deep inside, pumping in and out, sawing into her depths.