All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 14'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RustyghRustyghabout 7 years ago
Part 14

Again kudos, I love a good story and you write great ones. I've now "favorited" you as an author. I look forward to each part, and hope for more stories from you too. I rate this story so far as 5 star. Keep it up and continue to champion the right for all genders to be accepted for who they are. By the way, I saw your profile pic, very attractive.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 7 years ago

Hope you don't get to bored with my constant talk about the quality & intricacies of your narrative & characters. This is amother astonishing addition to the series. For those of us who have suffered gender-based abusobe violence, this was a realistic & painful read. Thank goodness for Brenda or Ashleigh would probably been beayen to death.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago

Okay Kant, I'm caught up to this point. Normally this wouldn't be the exact kind of story I would read. However, I'm intrigued and impressed that you have woven a nice pattern of human emotions and desires in this. Thus, the sex scenes do carry that message forward, and our eavesdropping on Ashleigh's thoughts/emotions/desires fills in the true message. It is that exploration that will bring me back to read the conclusion of your tale...I'm hoping for the best for our sweet Ashleigh, for in truth we are all in search of something which resolves and settles the questions we ask ourselves about ourselves.

UnykornUnykornabout 7 years ago

It is good that Kimberly now knows exactly what Kryss is like. This Chapter is excellent!

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

AfterDuskAfterDuskabout 5 years ago

Heartbreaking :’(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
194 Followers
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES