All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 24'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

Oh, hell. I'm in tears. Ashleigh & Kombrrly are amazing, & the triangle with Brenda is so damned gorgeous. Now you've given Ashleogh a loving man, one who trests her as the beautiful woman that she is. And I've got tears pouring outta my eyes. You're a beaitiful soul Kantarii, a gorgeous loving soul.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

Thanks for one more chapter...a chapter filled with love, understanding and acceptance. As an aside, it's been a joy to journey with you on this series, we all watched as you improved your skills as a writer...and I believe that maybe you have also found some closure and healing in your own heart. It's been a long journey, and no one can ever say you're a quitter !

Teman01Teman01about 6 years ago
Love the addition

I see Ashleigh in a happy loving relationship with Kimberly and with permission an occasional rendezvous with Rick for uninhibited sex. Not sure that if Ashleigh gets off with a guy like Rick those desires will ever totally go away. The Story leaves additional chapters to the reader's imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love your story

It is so sweet and real. A wife to love and who knows who you are and a friend like Rick.

4yourpleasureiam

UnykornUnykornabout 6 years ago

I love the way you finished this story off K! It is wonderful for it to have a happy ending for all of them that deserve it.

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to finish reading it for you luvie.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago

Oh good! It was that kind of story after all. I love a happy ending. So glad that Kryss (ugh, I feel dirty typing that) finally got what was coming to him. I started this story knowing it was a bit outside my comfort zone, but I enjoyed it and I think I'm probably open to reading more trans/cross stories if they catch my attention. Thank for stretching my comfort zone, Kantarii. See you around the AH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sameer

Perfect women

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

Such a good ending to a great story! Thank you for sharing!

JulesornotJulesornotover 2 years ago

Simply brilliant.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
194 Followers
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES