All Comments on 'A Small Indiscretion Ch. 06'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 9 years ago
Altogether, not bad....

A fascinating story of whodunit and what is going on, but it is fascinating that Sherry considers herself single and free to date, while expecting her ex to be faithful. She had the right to expect that before he cheated and she kicked him out. Now, however, he is a free man. Of course, she didn't go through with Ed and she has opened her mind a little to being wrong in some ways, but this sort of double standard does detract from liking her as much as I otherwise would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now...

... We're having fun. Good read with some interesting twists.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Nice

Okay we have the hook now. Time to bring this tale to its conclusion. Great work.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another chapter and still the manipulative, lying, evilest bitch of the story concentrates on what her husband has done and not her own schemes and lies and cheating. I'm 100% sure now she's never going to confess and end her marriage by her own cheating and they'll reconcile.

He'd be better off with Yvonne.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
I'm just wondering

if there is going to be anything in the finale that hasn't already been telegraphed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get on with it

This dragging out far to long, get to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only this

Good chapter 5*****. An open married pair caused felony maxima through extramarital affairs.

Duna

JounarJounarabout 9 years ago

"Oh God, he was just doing his duty, just working his ass off to give a better life to his family. Oh, why does this all happen with the good guys while the bad and the ugly go scot free" she sobbed.

It happens due to him be married to a selfish lying vile cunt.

Sherry learns about Dave being setup, the sabotage at the mail, the attempted murder of Dave and Scot, the drugging and raping of Scott's wife and of another and immediate attempt on her husbands life and does NOTHING.

No ringing her husband to warn him of the danger he's in or contacting the police and telling them about any of the damming evidence she has in her position. What a fucking gem of a human being.

I agree with the anonymous poster about hoping Dave ends up with Yvonne as his wife is a worthless piece of shit.

fisheronefisheroneabout 9 years ago
double standard

Is sherry ever going to admit her faults?

If she had given up information on Susan that evening Dave may not have been hurt.

Also trying to tempt Dave after weeks without sex is not love. This is happening after getting told to move out and and only getting to see mom and son a few times in over a month. She also went out with a three times loser boss and allowed him to take her to a remote spot to drink and make out and only stopped him out of guilt.

She has also brought dishonestly to Shelley marriage.

When it is all out it will most likely breed contempt.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 9 years ago
Moving along

A couple of twists, was the attack for the project or did Dave get to close to a female and now a pissed boyfriend. Did the attackers get away? Police involved ? How deep is she involved with the other side? Good to see a chapter a day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I can't really figure out which one is more evil....Sherry or Susan? They are both cold heartless bitches who are capable of just about anything. Yes Sherry too. She is way too cold, manipulative and calculating for just a simple housewife with an Irish temper. My mother is redheaded and Irish with a temper but that doesn't make her a narcissitic sociopath like Sherry obviously is. I bet the mother feels real good about helping the wife manipulate her innocent son now. Dave and Scotty are the only two decent people in the whole tale. It is intriguing though and you have my attention so 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some uptick in the action

But you're still dragging your feet. This is unraveling predictably. You need to wrap it up. But if you don't fully expose what a cheating, manipulative bitch Sherry really is at the end this will get a "1". She deserves to be divorced and Cyndi needs to get fired. I see Yvonne as guilty of manipulating Dave, but she is Sherry and Cyndi's pawn. She should not get away unscathed. Dave's mantra should now be "Watch your back Jack". Nobody is watching his. Even Scotty is more concerned with his family problems. Certainly Sue and Sherry are doing their worst. Even his own Mother seems to be in the wrong camp. Wrap this up, finish the Project on time (your construction knowledge is bad, at best), send Sue and her husband to jail, fire Cyndi, divorce Sherry, let Scotty and his wife be okay and give Dave a huge raise, a bonus for a job well done and maybe even a promotion. The end. Then take your lazy butt back to Revelations and finish that story before you dare to post anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well when is Susan and hubby going down.?

All the video and info found by sherry can never be used in court . So how do you get them . Also sherry is no saint by trying to set up her husband with another to test him. It seems a litlle far out but some people need very little reasoning to kill. For love, money, jealousy etc. this series is long and I wish it was rapped up. But I enjoy reading it as long as you keep each chapter closer together in time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
now your just being a jerk!

Finish the story the wife is worthless and the husband is going to know how big ,of a lying cheating bitch she is. She had the proveth and did noting to warn them they were in danger she could go to jail for that in every state in the us. I think ill read one more ch. If sherry dosentcome clean im done with this .

xtremeddxtremeddabout 9 years ago
Progressing well...

following closely.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sherry and Ed

Sherry is so innocent. Sherry and Ed and she has all the information to put this story to rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author seeking to RAAC?????

Still seems as if Dave is the only honorable person in their relationship. He'd be better off without Sherry. Sherry is also being a better news reporter than a wife. The news of what Susan and the Gilmore Company was doing was immediate enough to notify Dave at once. After all Susan and Jake both admitted to trying to kill Dave just a few days before. But no, she decided to sleep on it and Dave's injuries are the result. Seeking to entrap Dave, Engaging in activities of a sexual nature with Ed, Delaying information which would save lives and property, and basically being centered only on herself all are not indicative of a truly loving spouse... but sure makes for a typical Literotica "Loving Wife."

Hope you do not RAAC this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The dumb cunt should have called immediately

Sherry uncovers an attempted murder plot and she decides to sit on that 'til tomorrow? "Gee, I'll call him tomorrow sometime but first I'll go to his apartment and move his stuff home. Maybe noonish I'll call about the contract on his life."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The wife

is really a piece of work. She goes berserk and throws hubby out for cheating and then goes out with her boss, gets drunk and goes "parking" with him and he sticks his finger into her sloppy wet cunt as he suck her tits. And congratulates herself on not being a cheater like her husband. Bullshit. If what he did was wrong so was what she did. And his piece of shit mother and sister. If he was allowed to have any balls he would dump all of them. And the gang bang wife of his friend, well it wasn't her fault. Man haters and cuck lovers.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Stupidest wife on the planet

Husband should divorce her and marry Yvonne.

cap5356cap5356about 9 years ago
getting interesting

seems like she is finally seeing things the way they are with what is going on now. just hope that the good guys come out ahead and the bad ones get put down

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Can't say I'm a big fan of the temptation part. If she needs to do that, with the help of his trusted assistant and her cousin, then I really don't see much of a relationship. I honestly hope Sherry begins to feel some guilt of her own. She isn't innocent herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a bad chapter, overall.

Moving too slowly, with extraneous dialogue and details. You have moved the plot along quite a bit, thanks for that. Still a bit tedious and slow to read. Not a 5 at this chapter. But will withhold rating till its done. If the story as a whole is a 5, then all its parts deserve to be a 5.

Thanks for the time and energy you are putting into this.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Finally!!!

Finally the bad guys show up...Now the question is: What revenge will she ensue over those who almost killed her husband? I hope, after this long story, it will be a painful one!!! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it 2 stars ...

... To long and dull and what happen to Ch.5? Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*

better than 95% of what's on Lit.

The wife was NEVER unfaithful with anybody anytime. So just what do you think she needs to feel guilty about? I know, don't bother answering, she's a woman, right?

It's starting to hold my attention. Keep it moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Following thisn faithfully but where the heck is chapter 5 - the whole thing is now out of kilter!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
What I'm looking for...

is a tremendous cat fight between Sherry and Susan in the end, with lots of hair pulling and eye gouging! And Sherry of course will win as she scars Susan so bad, she can't play the whore anymore.

5 *'s

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 9 years ago
Seems you forgot part 5 and also to make it more than a six part story

Can't wait to see the part where Susan goes to jail along with her husband and the two councilors. Yep, for life no less. That would seem to make up for the hell she has caused.

bobby9909bobby9909about 9 years ago
Chapter 5 has been remoced

It was there a few days ago. I read it. Now it's gone. I wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Suspected Plagiarism

The S-Des lifted themes and, in some cases, whole passages is probably why

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*s

Poor action writing : He caused him to stab his confederate. Good action writing : He thrust at me and I grabbed at his knife wielding hand. He cut me as I diverted his stab into his confederate .

Okay I admit I am not a writer but Alex_lover , your action writing sucks .

So 2*s. And the story is completely predictable. So 2*s. After the first chapter various comments stated you telegraphed the set- up of the husband. So 2*s......

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FTDS Sequel?

Eagerly awaiting FTDS where Sherry's hypocrisy about cheating comes to roost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
chapter 5

I'm reading this story and getting into it but where is chapter 5? It goes from chapter 4 to 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
???

What happened to Chapter 5? Bit of a gap in the story.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
As Several Noted - Chapter 5 is Missing

Disappeared in April. Nothing has been done to remedy the situation. Meanwhile, there is a sizeable gap in the story line which makes the transition from chapter 4 to 6 very cumbersome.

My guess is our dear author, alex_lover is no longer active here and therefore cannot fix the problem. Being unfamiliar with the publishing process, I don't know if the site administrator or story editor can intervene to fix this.

Anyone know if that's possible?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Whatever happened in the missing chapter, it certainly had to have been quite unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I almost stopped reading when Chapter5 was missing.

But I continued. Was able to figure out what I missed still5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Where the hell is chapter 5?!?

Seriously! Wtf!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5is missing

Because the author turned sherry into a whore and the readers bitched ,so he pulled it

desertdog43desertdog43about 6 years ago
Chapter #5

Where is it ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter missing

What happened to chapter 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

where the fuck is chap 5 which describes what happened to shelly and evelyn????

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago
Chapter 5?

I hope you can recreate Chapter 5!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still no chapter 5

discreetonediscreetonealmost 2 years ago

For those wondering, Chapter 5 was removed and the author stopped coming to Lit, because they were caught plagiarizing at least one other story. Not sure about the other chapters or other stories, but chapter 5 was straight up copy/pasted from another story, pretty much word for word with just names changed. Been so long ago I don't remember what story, another comment below mentions author S-Des so maybe from one of theirs. I remmeber being surprised because all the rest of the story (and other stories) were pretty good, so why plagiarize?

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Where is Part 5? Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

All of the chapters should be removed. Missing chapter 5 leaves the whole story useless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous