All Comments on 'A Special Anniversary'

by newgirl99

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sick, delusional asshole

dickless wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why the hell isn't this in the NON-EROTIC/BDSM/FETISH section of LIT.

YIKES. A nightmare of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very

poorly written. So little writing ability an editor wouldn't help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid crap

Why did you waste your time writing this stupid crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FUCK THIS

no wonder people are leaving this site en masse when stories go in whatever random category they don't belong to. Fuck this and fuck your site , I was stuborn and didn't give up but you people are not even trying to run this site. I'm off...

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
wrong fucking category

why the fuck cant people put their trash in the right category ...this type of shit isnt worth reading...next time put shit like this where it belongs in the faggot category..otherwise id say really put it in the shit categoryfor it aint worth a shit...the guy getting his shit packed should have just killed his fucking rapist n its still not to late but make it a very slow death n put it on tape also so everyone can see him beg for his liofe n make sure he tells them what he did to get in this circumstance... a rapist deserves to die slowly n it should show a slow death...one joint at a time ..starting with his fucking dick....id take at least a year to kill him n when i was done hed be eating his meals by feeding himself by eating with his face in his bowl lol with no arms or legs how else would he eat...that would teach the rapist ..especially when hed sit all day with a baseball bat shoved up his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wise Up, Idiots

This story is too stupid for any category!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wlhy didn't the little man slut just leave???????????????????????

there was no need for him to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure crap!

Not worthy of any comments because it sucks so bad. Put this dog shit on that dark wandering site where it belongs.

GPFoyleGPFoyleover 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea - BUT -

Not my cup of tea - BUT - if it inspires even ONE of these "anonymous" whiners to leave the site, then it's one of the greatest stories EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pick the right category

If this had been something such as NON-EROTIC, BDSM, or FETISH I would have passed it by. It wasn't so I gave it 1. You don't like, tuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GPFoyle

have you ever thought some of the anon whiners might actually not have an account because they don't want to contribute to the site? Many people like me would prolly join, but don't feel right about joining because we don't have stories or other writing material to add to the site. Just my two cents worth from an anon, who finds that my reason for not joining. I don't join a site unless I plane to contribute much more than a comment here and there.

GPFoyleGPFoyleover 13 years ago
DEFINITELY keep writing, newgirl99.

I don't share your interests in stories, but ...

You've got 'em in a real hissy fit!

Buh bye, pissy anon's ... so sorry you're not happy here.

Hah!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Leaves a bit to be desired.

Like a story line, morality, common sense, respect in any of the characters. I didn't know what this was going to be like to start with but I read the first couple of paragraphs and skipped to the end. It wasn't any better there. In a world that is being increasingly dehumanized, this isn't my cup of tea as so many have said.

I agree with there assesments, but I have the guts to put my name to it.

It sucked!!

Chagrined

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice...

Loved the first part... the surprise getting the other two old girlfriends there and all.. you had me tenting in my panties.. (not as much a fan of the violence and guys, but that's just me) Thanks

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Wrong Category...

Oblivious setup from the begining by Lori and/or her friends.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 13 years ago
Hmmm

The difficulty is that either She did not set up her husband, in which case she would have gone and talked to him about what happened, love and caring being what it is, or she did set him up in which case she was instrumental in his rape and he would have stopped loving her and left. In either case they would have been talking and working through the situation.

The lack of those conversations and his passive rape (real people do not gently accept being raped) strains the readers ability to accept your storyline and throws the reader out of the experience and back into his/her own head.

On the plus side, I did want to finish the story and I did care about the characters up to the point that they started acting to unbelievable. Keep trying, the angst was pretty good as well. Just ask yourself as a writer, given the same character traits, would I accept this? Would I do this?

A good "wise reader" can often help with these kind of errors as well. I for one will continue to read your work and look for growth in your writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
michael is not only an idiot but a retard...he must also be toothless as he didn't

bite tom's dick off when he was raped....lets not forget gay also.

michael you could easily get revenge on them all with a single container of superglue...glue toms arms to his side..legs together and penis to his balls or stomach. since the others lied about your encounter with tom super glue their lips and hands to each other.superglue for revenge...although it seems michael enjoyed his experience and is looking forward to rearing someone elses child and repeating it in the future

PrOn_EditorPrOn_Editorabout 13 years ago
Not only enjoyed the story, I think it was correctly categorized

IMHO, newgirl99 filed this appropriately. Unless and until Literotica creates a category called - "Be Careful What You Wish For, MORON" - this category works. Anons need to grow a pair if a secondary theme isn't to their liking. It wasn't gay enough nor fetish enough to go anywhere else. Its main characters are a gullible quasi-sub hub mislead and humiliated by a conniving, disingenuous slut wife with an agenda. Slut wife IS exactly what she proved to be, just as are many other female characters in stories found in the so-called "Loving Wives" category.

Was the hubby gay? No.

Could he have resisted? Probably a bit had this short story been longer and more detailed, but I suspect he'd have finally caved. Have you ever been sucker punched in the gut by a pro fighter? I have. You'd be surprised how little resistance you can summon up when you can't breathe.

Could he have fought his way past the rapist and the other big guy or exacted some sort of revenge against the rapist and left the isolated cabin? Sure, but then what... 5 against 1 odds isn't good even if you're clearheaded and well-trained in escape and evade maneuvers. Remember, he's been raped, cowed, temporarily castrated and humiliated/cuckolded in a short span of time. His head would have been really messed up. And what's with the super glue idea? Jeez, why not rewrite it for the author and give sub hub a gun, a jet pack and McGuyver-like skills with fishing line and chewing gum?

Did the slut wife plan this? The way she acted before the trip suggests yes. I loathe lying slut wives.

I liked this story because of the Be Careful What You Wish For theme. The only let down is that it's clear from the first paragraph that he's accepted his lot AFTER this episode. Me, I'd have dumped that slut wife so fast it would make her head swim, tape or no tape.

So quitcher bitching, you're giving anons a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm

This is clearly a story by a man hater...it's devoid of anything erotic, just lots of BDSM crap suitable for another category, and frankly it's not written very well. The old line "write about what you know" is something the author is not familiar with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is crap

I hated this story and kind of stories. Desiring to explore a female side has nothing to do with wanting to have your wife fucked and impregnated by someone else. That is not erotic but just crap humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
truth

this is his wife???, a nice shot gun would take care of those guys crotches, and a carving knife to all 3 women's faces would have been in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Sick and wrong category! Put this in gay or fetish girl!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Put annony in the trash he's alrady in the asshole catogory!

Gave you a 5 to help your score and offset what I'm sure is a 1 from the asshole of Lit, dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgusting

Newgirl the special anniversary is when your arse gets kicked off loving wives. ABSOLUTE CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who writes this nonsense

Another writer obsessed with making the husband a wimp and helpless. There would be a special place in hell for those who did this to the husband. These writers don’t know what a loving wife is and live to be cuckolded. Real men would never let this happen without consequences

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Pathetics to kick

He needs to lick the bitch to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey,Lori,eat,Shit and DIE! (And the husband was a pitiful excuse for a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a second chapter where he divorces her when they get back home.

mletroutmletroutabout 2 years ago

I might be able to edit this into something a little more interesting — for my private use only, of course. Thank you for laying the ground work. I very much appreciate it.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178about 2 years ago

Great story, well written and highly erotic.

Don't be discouraged by the organized group of trolls giving you negative ratings, it's happening to all authors who write cuckold loving wives stories. You have to ask yourself why are they here reading all these stories they claim to hate. They are truly a sick bunch who remind me of gay bashers who make derogatory comments about LGBTQ when all the while being secretly gay themselves, it's much the same here for such a large group to show up which I tke as a sign from above that your story is even better.

Please continue this story as a series.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Don't be encouraged by the organized group of gay, cuckold losers like Sissy who condemn anyone who laughs at their absurd beliefs. You story is cuck shit, and.it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any married man, excited about being a father, would have put both of those fuckers in the morgue and put his pregnant slut to the curb with the rest of the garbage, then gone after her two whore friends.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 year ago

Hello

I don't believe in criticising an author who is obviously a cuckold or gay to an extent each to their own if you look back on the story each move his wife made was deliberate.yes he should divorce her as to the man that beat him up just to fuck him the security tape was there so he should of been charged with rape.

I do agree that there should be a second part to this story. Called the aftermath. She should now feel the fury of the husband

NO MAN would put up with that with no retribution on the one who set this up

As to the man that fucked something bad should become him like if he was chloroformed taken to an out of the way cabin then tortured for the same amount of time that he fucked the MC and on the last day . To loose all his sexual appendage

Just my thoughts

DARREN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous