A Special Connexion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost eight when I saw her name pop up in the corner of my screen, and soon after, the chat window opened.

"hello sweetie"

"hello Mom. how was your day?"

"bo-ring. had to spend the whole day sitting and listening to guys drone on and on. but well, that's what they pay me for."

"and no social gathering tonight?"

"there was one, but I bailed out for the second part of the evening. there's only so much I'm ready to do. or they'll have to pay me much more. :-)"

I smiled. "so what's the plan for the evening? a hot shower, I suppose?"

"been there, done that. now it's only relaxing and having some time for myself. and enjoying this wonderful room of mine."

"oh, so that's a nice hotel you're at this time? last time you said it was only so-so."

"oh definitely. this is grand. wait a second, I'll show you."

I blinked, suprised. What was tha-? But then the computer started ringing - an invitation for a video conversation. I blinked. Twice. I must have blanked out for a minute, because Mom typed on:

"baby, what is it? you're not decent? ;-)"

I couldn't suppress a smile, and replied: "no, it's not that. I just wasn't expecting that." I didn't add this also summoned a rather unpleasant memory, and had me facing conflicting emotions. But she must have guessed what I had been implying and replied quickly:

"I know, sweetie. remember, we have to move on. and well, I want to see how you're doing on this frozen food diet."

I smiled, and surrendered by accepting the video call. The few seconds it took the system to connect seemed incredibly long, with my heart beating hard in my chest. And then her cam came online.

Mom was wearing a white bathrobe, her hair flowing freely over her shoulders. She was sitting at a desk or a table, with a sleek lamp casting off a soft light, and in the background I could see a large bed nearly hidden under a mountain of pillows, a couple of elegant nightstands and part of a painting on the wall that didn't look the kind that you find all over the US in cheap motels, but actually seemed like something genuine and interesting to look at.

Obviously, my cam must have come up at about the same time, as I saw her smile and start typing... nearly startling me as I could hear her keyboard clicking. Of course - video call meant that the microphones were activated too, so that was some kind of video phone call we were having.

"Mom, no need to type, I can hear you" I said. On the little screen, she nearly jumped, then looked up at the cam and smiled.

"Wow, that's a nice surprise. Now we're getting picture AND sound."

"Yeah, technology does make miracles. That is, when it works."

"So - how do you find my humble abode?" She made a grand gesture towards the room around her.

"Not bad. Seems they are treating you well."

"Can't complain there. And they have this great selection of wines for those long evenings." She picked up a glass that was hidden away on the side of the computer, and raised it to the cam for a toast. "I know you're a beer man, so you don't know what you're missing there." I picked my bottle and raised it in silent response, shaking my head as in disbelief.

"How is your evening so far?" she asked.

"Uneventful. Was just checking the news, replied to some emails, the usual stuff..."

"Awww. Are you sure you're okay over there?"

"Oh yeah, don't worry. The house is definitely very quiet, but I'm fine. I usually turn on the TV so that there's some noise, and that's it. I like it that way."

"Are you saying you don't want me around?"

"Nah, Mom, you know that's not what I meant. I..." I shook my head, and she chuckled.

"I know, sweetie." She smiled, and I smiled back. There was a long pause, but it didn't feel awkward in any way. Mom took a long sip from her glass, then bend forward to type on the keyboard. I looked, puzzled, until a message popped up in the chat window. I frowned and came closer to the screen to read it.

"btw, would you have some more links like the ones you shared yesterday?"

I looked at Mom, taken aback. She was sipping her wine, looking at me with an oh-so-innocent face that was nothing but. She raised me her glass again, and then it dawned on me. Wine. That might explain a few things - she had told me that a few glasses of wine got her in a very flirty mood (that was before the incident, of course). So what was I supposed to do now? Added to the overall weirdness of the situation, was now the fact that by continuing the conversation, I might well be abusing my mother's temporary weakness. I hesitated, and she spoke.

"Chris?"

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Hm, yes. mom, How many glasses of wine have you had?"

"Just two. Why? I'm being reasonnable there. Don't worry, I'll behave." She smiled, and typed something on the keyboard.

Her message appeared on the screen: "so?"

I looked at her on the screen, she smiled again, with a glint of defiance in her eye. I sighed, shook my head and opened my mailbox. A few seconds later, I had sent her the link collection I had saved in my draft folder, a strange feeling tightening around my gut.

I heard the "ping" that indicated that she had received an email. She smiled, and on the screen I saw her move forward as she checked her screen, giving me a slight peek at some interesting cleavage. Then she looked straight at the camera, smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Hm, let me see what we have there..." she said, surprising me as I definitely wasn't expecting her to check out the content of that email here and then... and while still on cam with me. I saw her take another sip of her wine, and click on a link. "Oh, you put in a compilation. You know I'm not usually a fan of compilations..."

"Erm, yeah, I know, but..." I started, blushing bright red and hoping the cam wouldn't betray me.

"'Best Blowjob Cum in Mouth', that sounds promising though." She winked at the cam (actually winked!) before returning to the video. I could hear through my speakers the first grunts and moans. "Baby, if you like, you can watch it with me."

"Wh- What?"

She clicked on something, and the video noises stopped. Teasingly, she replied: "You're not going to wait here, while I watch, are you? Watch it with me, so that we can discuss it." She chuckled. "And this way, I'll make sure that the next selection will be just to my tastes."

I stared at the little screen, dumbfounded. Obviously, the wine was doing some kind of effect, because I sure didn't recognize my mother there. And what she was proposing... well, that felt both exciting and... and unbelievable. She continued: "So, are you ready? I'm going to rewind it to the beginning, and we can launch it at the same time."

"Give me a sec..."

"Ok, baby. Ready now?"

"Yeah..."

"So 3... 2... 1... GO!" I clicked, my head a little dizzy with all this, just registering the huge smile on her face in the little screen. And next to it, the first girl giving the last strokes of a blowjob - just like the video title said. I thought we'd be silent, but after the third clip, she started talking again:

"Wasn't that girl the same as in the first clip? She's good... nice tongue too. The second one was overdoing it, and that voice!" She laughed and took another sip of wine. I remained silent, not really knowing how to handle this new situation. After a few other clips, I saw my mother shifting a little in her seat. The compilation wasn't that great, but I was wondering...

"Mom, is everything okay over there? I know it's not that good, but..."

"No, I'm fine, baby. Just getting a little... flushed." And one of her hand moved inside the bathrobe, without a doubt caressing her breast. Two clips later (as there was a close-up on her girl giving a very sensual blowjob, before the obligatory cumshot), she started moaning a little... and moved her other hand between her thighs. She removed it quickly, as the video was coming to an end, and trying to catch some composure, turned towards the camera to say:

"Yeah, well, that's why I don't like compilations that much. There are some good bits, and not so good ones, you know?"

"I know, I know. So that's duly noted for next time: no compilations."

"Good boy", she smiled.

"Sorry for that..."

"Don't apologize. It was hot though, and that's a good start. (she winked again) Ready for the next one?"

"Erm, sure."

The next video went more or less like the first - my mother surprising me with her comments, and now clearly fingering herself. The situation had me rock hard, of course, and I just couldn't believe what was happening. By the third video, she seemed to tense, and I saw her bite her lower lip - and then relax again. I (mentally) shook my head, wondering if I hadn't just seen my mother climax. She composed herself again very quickly, and said:

"Hm, I think I won't hold you much more. You surely have plenty of young things waiting for you, baby."

"Oh, Mom, I'm not that popular, you know..."

"Come on baby. I can't imagine why you wouldn't be. Thanks for the nice videos, again - I'll watch the others later."

"Ok Mom."

"And for the next one, remember what I said, ok?"

"Aye aye, Ma'am."

"Good boy. Have a good evening, baby."

"You too, Mom."

And with that, the cameras went dark. I sat for a while, still surprised by what had just happened. And very quickly, I put on the next videos I had sent her, and imagining she was watching them too, I jerked myself off to an intense climax.

The next day was a Friday - the last day of her seminar. For some reason that was kind of unclear for me (she had said something about travelling expenses), she had so spend the night over, and take a flight back early Saturday morning. Unfortunately for me, I didn't have much to do: I had but two lectures to attend, and most of my afternoon was free. So most of my afternoon ended up being spent looking for naughty videos on the Internet, with a very strict selection to make sure they would fit Mom's requirements. I also spent a lot of time sporting a raging hard-on, without my being able to decide if it was only because of the videos, or of the prospect of sharing them with her. Maybe I just didn't want to face reality, yet.

When she finally logged on, some time after 8pm, I was nearly dying with anticipation - and had finished my second beer. And this time, I was the one to initiate contact:

"hi Mom..."

"hello baby. just a sec..."

"yes?"

And the invite for cams went up. I accepted, heart pounding, and waited for the picture to appear. The same room, the same white bathrobe, and another glass of wine...

"So how does it feel now it's over?"

"Such a relief... I must have spent an hour in the bath, just to cleanse myself of all that. (she giggled) And now I can relax and have some time off... How was your day, sweetie?"

"Fine. A bit boring, but not as boring as yours, probably."

"Let's hope not! (she laughed) And let's try and make that evening interesting, at least."

"Erm, Okay."

"Do you have anything for me? (a giggle)"

"Yeah, I... I did my best."

"Good. Can't wait to see what you found... you always find incredible videos, you know? I'm complaining and putting out requests and criticizing, but the stuff you find is always very hot."

"Erm, thanks, Mom. I suppose."

She laughs.

"Take a compliment when you get one, young man."

"Yeah, okay. Well, thank you."

"Because you know, we finished a little early this afternoon... and I tried to look for some myself. Wanted to share them with you tonight. And it's hard to find good ones."

"I know, tell me about it."

"But it's fun too. And kinda hot and naughty too."

"Hm?"

"Yes, to think I was trying to find videos for you... that kind of video, you know? (she blushed, and looked away for a second) Anyways."

I smiled. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Kinda hot and naughty."

She smiled back. "Hm, I suppose you do. So what did you get me, baby?"

"Wait a second."

I sent the email, and soon heard the familiar "ping!" on the other side.

"Hm, the names look very nice indeed. Shall we?"

"Erm, sure."

And we started watching the videos together, her sipping her wine, me with my beer. Like the previous day, she did most of the talking, commenting the ones she liked and the ones she found less interesting, all the while very openly carressing her breasts under the bathrobe. I was also wearing a bathrobe myself, but under my desk my cock was fully hard and pointing up, and I often had a hand wrapped around it to give it a quiet tug now and then. As I had been rather strict in my selection, there was only a handful of videos, and none of them were very long. When we were done with them, my mother took on a triumphant air:

"Hm, then let me show you what I found."

"Okay."

She bent over the keyboard, and typed something. In my own window, a link appeared.

"You'll see, that one is really nice. The girl is very enthusiastic and nasty in it..."

I click on it, and with the first glance, I recognize the video.

"Oh yeah, I know this one."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I do."

"So then... why didn't you share it? It's great, it's nasty, it's..."

"Yeah, it is, I suppose. But... have you listened to what she says?"

"Hm? No, not really? I mean, the sound is not that good, and anyway who watches those videos for the dialog, hm?"

"Well, I did."

"And...? The suspense is killing me, Chris."

"Listen to what she says at one minute or so."

"Okay."

I saw her fiddle with the controls, and then heard the garbled sound of the video. On the screen, Mom was cocking her head, trying to figure out what was being said. Then her mouth made a "o", and she looked at the cam again.

"Did she say what I heard her say?"

"What did you hear?"

"'Cum for mommy'."

"Yup, that's it. And that's kinda why I didn't think I should send you the link, you know?"

"Hm, okay, now I see what you mean. Honestly, I hadn't heard anything the first time."

I was certainly a bit drunk, because I decided to tease her with that a little more.

"Hm-hm."

"What, you don't believe me?"

"I'm wondering."

"What?"

"You know, Freudian slip and all that."

"Chris, I don't understand. (she giggled) I've had too much wine already, you have to explain things clearly if you want me to follow."

I smiled, and explained: "Well, let's suppose you heard and sent it anyway. How should I consider it, hm? That's something of an invitation, right?"

She chuckled: "You really have a dirty mind..."

"But am I right?"

"Yes, I suppose it could be that. But as I told you, I didn't hear it until you pointed it out at me."

"Hm-hm."

"What, you don't believe me?"

"Oh, I do believe you. But I'm wondering if... how many times did you watch it?"

"This afternoon, you mean? Twice, I think."

"Twice. And you say you never actually listened to what she was saying."

"Not really."

"Not really. But maybe, on a subconscious level, you *did* hear what she was saying. And maybe that played in your... eagerness, say, to share it with me."

Mom shook her head.

"That's unbelievable. You honestly think I sent you that video because, on a subconscious level, I had heard what she said, and still, on a subconscious level, I intended that as an invitation, am I right?"

"Something like that."

She chuckled, and launched the video again, listening closely. She stopped it, and turned towards the camera again.

"Ok, she does say 'Cum for mommy'. You're right."

"See?"

"But I never... hm, wait a minute. Consider that, hypothetically, this was indeed an invitation on my part."

"Okay."

"What would you have done?"

"Hm, I don't know. I'm a good boy, you know, so maybe I'd have done my best to... satisfy you."

"Your best? Like what?"

"Well, we're on cam, so... you can use your imagination."

"I don't believe you'd dare do that."

"Why? I've done it before, you know."

"Yes, I think you told me... before. But you wouldn't dare do that for me."

"I think you're wrong. Of course, it would depend on what kind of stimulation I could get."

"Are you talking about videos?"

"Not really."

"Hm, I thought so. So how much stimulation are you talking?"

"To be honest, I don't think I would need much."

"Do tell."

"I don't know... maybe showing your ti- your breasts would suffice."

"So what you're saying... following that 'invitation' you thought I had sent you, I'd only have to show you my boobs for you to give me a very special show?"

I laugh. "Something like that."

"I see. Well, I'll think about it. I had one - no, two other videos to share with you. Shall we?"

"Sure."

We watched the next video together, and when it was over, Mom joked about it:

"Was that one okay? No hidden agenda on my part there, no message?"

"No, it was fine." I smiled.

"Okay, so here's my last one."

She sent me a shortened link, I clicked and - stopped: on the screen was the 'cum for mommy' video.

"Mom, you didn't send me the right link."

"I'm sure I did."

"No, it's the..." and then I realized that on the little screen, her hand was teasingly playing with the bathrobe, showing far more skin than she had before, with a hint of cleavage on display now.

"It's the right video, I'm sure, baby." She took a sip of her wine, and kept on carressing her breasts, each movement opening the bathrobe wider. I swallowed hard, and stood up before the cam. Now that I was standing, my cock was hidden again, but on the little screen, my mother smiled and nodded in encouragement. A nipple was now visible, and she was teasing it and playing with it. I undid the knot holding the bathrobe, and slowly opened it - unveiling my hard cock. On the screen, my mother had opened her bathrobe too, and was now playing with her heavy tits, her eyes transfixed on the computer screen.

I started stroking, slowly at first... mesmerized by the sight of my mother playing with her tits, a hand between her thighs, licking her lips and letting out little moans of pleasure. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last long - so I stopped stroking.

"What is the matter, baby?"

"I'm close..."

"Hmm... me too... come on baby, keep stroking... (I started stroking again)... yes baby... cum for mommy..."

I stopped again.

"Yes, baby, you heard me. Cum for mommy... please."

She smiled and licked her lips, lust in her eyes.

"Cum for mommy, baby."

I started stroking again.

"Yes, baby... cum for mommy... cum for mommy... cum for mommy..."

That proved too much for me - and cum I did. At the last moment, I directed my cock towards my stomach, and the thick ropes of cum that suddenly exploded landed there, away from the keyboard and the computer. I heard Mom moan and murmur "yes... yes..." as her own orgasm overcame her. It took us a few minutes to recover, and somehow a strange shyness had come upon us. We remained silent for a moment, then I asked:

"Erm, are you okay, Mom?"

"Hm, I feel fine, baby. You?"

"I- I'm good."

"Good."

"I think I'm going to take a shower, though."

"Yes, you should. (she chuckled) And maybe I will, too."

"Okay. Have a good night, Mom."

"You too, sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Right. Bye, Mom."

"Bye, baby. And..."

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

I blushed one last time, and we logged off.

I didn't sleep well that night. Of course, I had drunk too many beers on too little food, and that certainly didn't help. But there was the prospect of Mom coming back home after what had happened last night, and... I just didn't know how things would unfold. She had been obviously about as drunk as I was, and - and now we weren't. The memory of the day after our initial cam fiasco was still very present in my mind, and I certainly didn't want to go through a similar experience. So when I heard her car coming up the driveway, I sudenly felt very tense and worried. I waited for her at the door, and she met me with a bright smile.