A Special Connexion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, how great it is to be back home!"

She gave me a hug, which I returned a little awkwardly, waiting for the hammer to drop.

"So it seems you managed to survive without me?"

"Barely, as you can see..."

She gave me another hug, then got inside, kicking her shoes in the entrance, and moving upstairs towards her room.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable, and then you'll tell me all about your week, baby."

A few minutes later, she was back wearing some yoga pants and a tanktop that revealed a lot of cleavage. I tried not to stare too much, but catching a naughty glint in her eye, I was pretty sure she had noticed. Nevertheless, we ate a light lunch with a couple of things scavenged from the fridge and chatted innocently about our respective weeks, making absolutely no reference to our online exchanges. The only difference, maybe, seemed that Mom appeared more relaxed and lively than she had been since the fiasco, and for that I was grateful - and certainly didn't want to upset anything by starting to ask questions.

"Do you have anything planned for the afternoon?"

"Not really, Mom. I think we'll have to do some shopping, because there's not much left in the freezer, but I can go. It'll get me out of the house, which I must confess I haven't been much yesterday... and today."

"Okay. Maybe we can go together a little later. I'd like to check on some emails and stuff before."

"Oh, yeah, sure."

"Good. If you need anything, you know where to find me."

She winked, and went up to her room. I cleaned the table and put the dishes in the sink. I had a strange feeling, and on a hunch, went to my own room too. I turned on the computer, and - she was online. I typed:

"hi, Mom"

"hello sweetie. took you long enough..."

And the cam invite went up. I accepted, a little troubled by what was happening. We had not drunk anything, it was early afternoon, she was home - everything felt wrong. I decided to tell her:

"It's just that - it's very unusual."

"I know, sweetie. But I haven't slept well, and I've kept thinking about what happened yesterday, and... well, I couldn't wait until our 'usual' time to try and discuss that with you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Didn't sleep much either, I think I had a beer or two too many last night, and..."

A long silence between us. Until a ping - and I saw she had sent me a link. I clicked on it - and again, the woman of the 'Cum for mommy' video appears on my screen. I paused it, and looked at the cam. Mom was licking her lips, and pulling on her tanktop with a hand to show more cleavage.

I swallowed hard, hesitating. She brought her hand from under the desk, and very deliberately, started licking her fingers.

"Please, baby..." Then she pulled her tanktop further, exposing her nipples... and pushed her chair a little back from her desk. I could see she was naked from the waist down, legs open, her hand playing with herself.

I slowly stood up, and took off my t-shirt, then my pants and finally my boxer shorts - standing naked and hard in front fo the camera. She let out a sigh of pleasure, something closer to a purr, maybe, and her hands starting moving again - one playing with her tits and teasing her nipples, the other spreading her pussy lips and rubbing her clit. I started stroking, watching her (and watching her watching me), head spinning with what was happening... again. We didn't last long - the tension was too intense, and her little mantra ("Cum for mommy") as I was getting close pushed me over the edge. I grabbed an empty glass that was on the desk, and filled it with my cum as we both climaxed.

I sat back down, and looked at the screen. I only noticed now that it was indeed her room, the room just accross the hall, and that some of her moans I might have heard through the door, and not through the speakers of the computer. And this time, there was no alcohol to blame it on.

"So you were saying you had thought about it a lot?" I asked.

"Hm-hm. Couldn't think of anything else during the trip back home. It's a miracle I didn't have an accident."

"I don't know what to say."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I did, but..."

"Do you feel traumatized?"

"Why do you ask that? No, I don't..."

"Good. Then there's no need to worry. We're just enjoying ourselves, right?"

"Yes, but..."

"Chris. When you looked for videos for me yesterday, do you remember what you said?"

"Yeah, that it was kinda naughty."

"And hot too."

"Yeah. So?"

"Why was it naughty and hot?"

"I don't know..."

"I do know. Because I felt the same. Because I was looking for videos for you. For you, Chris - my son. And that turned me on."

"It- it did?"

"Of course it did. It didn't take much convincing from you to get me to accepting I wanted to see you cum, baby."

"I might have noticed, indeed. But I thought it was because you had had too much wine, and..."

"Not at all. And today is proof of that."

"What are we going to do, Mom?"

"Right now, I'm going to have a quick shower. And later, we'll do some shopping."

I had a weak smile. "I meant, what are we going to do with this?"

"This? Hm, maybe do it again tonight? I sure would love that."

"Oh, okay."

"Gotta run for the shower though, baby."

She winked, and turned off her cam. I heard her door open, and soon the water running in the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and cleaned myself up, then put on my clothes and paced around a little. Ideas were turning in my head, and I really didn't know what to think or do. I heard Mom finish her shower, then after a stop in her room, walk down to the kitchen. I gathered my courage and decide to go downstairs too. Entering the kitchen, I stopped in my tracks. Mom was standing against the counter, eating some ice-cream from the bucket, wearing only a tanktop - a red one, very low cut, very loose, that barely covered her breasts and stopped just under her pussy. Or at least, that's where it should have stopped, had she been standing - in her current position, the tanktop had creeped up a little, and part of her bush was visible. Mom smiled, obviously happy with the effect she had on me.

"Mom, wh-?" I stammered, taken aback.

"Well, I thought I could be a little more relaxed around the house. We've both been so tightly-wound recently, we need to give each other a break, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I agree, but..."

"But what, baby?"

"This is... this is a little revealing."

"A little? I'm disappointed, I was aiming for 'a lot'. (she chuckled) I'm glad you noticed, though."

Some might have been just extatic over this sudden change, but I must confess I was somewhat puzzled by it. Sure, all these new developments were exciting and thrilling, but there was too much crashing together for me to wrap my head around. Until this morning, Mom had just been Mom, and even the previous night's little adventure only existed within the very specific frame of an online session with a couple of drinks too many. I tried and explained that to Mom:

"Mom, are you sure you want to... I mean, I know what we did yesterday - and today. But this seems a little too much, don't you think?"

"What do you mean, baby?"

"I mean, what we did online... is online. I don't know exactly if it's right or wrong, or if we are even allowed to do it..."

"If you don't tell, I sure won't." She giggled, before recomposing herself and sitting at the kitchen table. Though the tanktop still left a lot of skin exposed, the whole scene didn't feel like something out of a porno movie, and more like a quiet family moment. I sat across her, trying to gether my thoughts. More seriously, she continued:

"But I know what you mean, baby. And in a way, I agree. But... but I've also realized I love to tease you, and... well, I thought that this could be fun. But maybe you're right, maybe that's going too far, I don't know."

I blushed a little.

"I didn't even know you had anything like that tanktop, Mom."

Her smile was bright and mischievious.

"Well, there's a lot that you don't know about me, baby."

"Is there, really? Because I remember you telling me a lot about you... before."

I only realized mid-sentence what I was refering for, and my hesitation was painfully obvious when I fell silent. Indeed, she had shared a lot, but that had been in another life, or something akin to that. And even after those past weeks, I found difficult to reconciliate both - especially like at that moment, face-to-face with my mother. She smiled warmly.

"Baby, you don't have to feel embarrassed. We discussed that already, and again, there's no denying what has happened. And to be honest, I find that liberating - knowing that you know so much about me. In a way, I can really be myself around you... but I got it, I'll make sure I'll wear some more reasonnable clothes next time."

"Yeah, something like that. Though it's sexy, really."

"You think so?"

"Definitely."

"Good. Then maybe I'll keep it for one of our sessions."

She stood up, turned around to put the ice-cream back in the freezer, and turned again to come and give me a kiss on the forehead. In the process, I had gotten a nice display of her ass, of her pussy, and a vertiginous glimpse down her cleavage. I didn't say anything, but I was pretty sure that she had intended every moment of this little show. I felt dizzy.

After that little morning episode, the day somewhat returned to normal. I was still a little anxious about the evening, and the talk that we would be having, but I couldn't deny some lightness was back between us, as if a dark cloud had been lifted from the house. As discussed, Mom had changed into more reasonable clothes (though, to my eyes, they were still significantly sexier than what she had been wearing before - but I might have been projecting, or just looking at my mother in a different way now), and when we went out for some shopping, she was positively bubbly and enjoying herself. I tagged along, and it is only when we got back home that I suddenly felt the beginning of a knot in my stomach. It got worse over dinner, and I barely ate - trying to explain my lack of appetite by joking about all the advance calories I had had with all that frozen pizza. It wasn't so much excitment or anticipation that had me wired up, but more the fact that I had absolutely no idea about how the evening would unfold afterwards. I was at a loss.

Even though, I barely managed to refrain myself from running up the stairs to my room once we were done with dinner. I turned on the computer, and - and waited. I couldn't get myself to do anything, and every little noise in the house (as Mom was probably doing some stuff downstais, I couldn't honestly imagine what) had me jumping on my chair. When finally I heard her steps coming up, I nearly let out a sigh of relief. And then I heard water running. She was taking a shower.

Between the end of dinner and the moment her name popped up on my computer screen, the whole thing might have taken what, maybe half an hour? But it felt like an eternity to me. I took a deep breath, and typed.

"hi there"

The pause that followed nearly killed be, and I could picture my mother just enjoying this little torture. Yet, I was rewarded by an invite to start a video conversation, which I accepted. A few seconds later, I could see her room. But Mom was nowhere to be seen. Timidly, I spoke:

"Mom?"

"Just a second!" Coming from off-screen, her voice tiny in my speakers. And a second later indeed, she appeared in the little window - wearing the same tanktop she had earlier in the day.

"Sorry, I had to change into more... comfortable clothes" she explained.

"So I see." I swallowed hard.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Yes, Mom. I - I'm not sure I know exactly what to say. This is..."

"A bit weird?"

"Yeah, I suppose."

"I know. Those past weeks have been like a rollecoaster for me. And work's been hard too... not that I'm looking for excuses. It's just how things have been, and... I guess I kinda knew what would happen when I ordered that bottle of wine the other day."

"Hm, maybe I see what you mean."

"You do, baby?"

"Yes. You know, when you think about it, right from the start - when we were chatting, you know, I'm pretty sure we could have known who we were, if only we had paid attention. If only with the pictures..."

"You may be right. But what does that say about us then?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe we're utterly perverted. Or maybe it was just attraction running its course, something like that."

"Must be attraction, for sure", she giggled, and I joined her.

"Yeah, probably."

She moved her chair forward, flashing me some generous cleavage. My cock reacted, but I tried to continue on the same casual tone.

"What is weird, though, is how we are using all this technology to chat, when we're just a few feet away from each other." She giggled, and I carried on. "Though I'm not sure I'd be able to talk to you if we were in the same room."

"You seemed to be doing fine this morning in the kitchen, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I mean... it's not like I had a choice, had I? And since the - you know, the cam thing, the first, I mean, when we..." I shook my head. "Anyways - you know what I'm talking about."

"Yes, baby."

"So yeah, at the beginning, I was so embarrassed I wouldn't have been able to look you in the eyes."

She chuckled: "Because now you can?"

I frowned: "What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing. (a wry simle) Just that this morning, you still had some trouble looking me in the eyes. But maybe it's the tanktop."

"Ha ha. Very funny."

"Why, you don't like it?"

"Oh yes, I like it, but-"

"So you don't like my boobs?"

I shook my head, sighing. "Of course I love your boobs, Mom. I told you before the- the incident, and that hasn't changed. But what I was saying..."

"I know what you were sayin, baby. I was just teasing you."

"Yeah, that was tough. I felt like my life had ended, that I would never be able to face you again, that I..."

"Baby, that's okay."

"I know. And I'm glad we managed to- to reconnect, and be able to talk about it, and..."

"And talk about it, and talk some more..." she smiled again.

I sighed. "It's impossible to have a serious conversation with you..."

"Aw, baby, it's just that you get soo serious. Lighten up a little, will you? We haven't gone crazy, we're still relatively normal, and we're enjoying ourselves a little - where's the harm in that?"

"But-"

"Think of it like it's movie night, when you were a teen and I gave you just a little wine to drink. You know, something a little special that we do once in a while, and that's about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Baby, I'm sure. Like I'm sure I need my movie night tonight, and I'm all ready for it."

She smiled, and she pulled a little on her tanktop, pressing her boobs together in the process. I took a deep breath and smiled back.

"Ok then. I might have a few links saved somewhere, give me a minute."

"Now we're talking."

A few minutes later, things were following our now familiar pattern, trading videos and pictures and discussing their respective merits - only with a much sexier Mom on my computer screen. She was teasing and playful and very much aware of it, and by the time she sent me the link for the "Cum for Mommy" video, I was fully ready to give her a nice show. And so did she too. Afterwards, there was a strange little moment when we nearly bumped into each other before the bathroom. She was still wearing her tanktop, I was only sporting my boxer shorts, and we froze for a second. Then she looked me over from head to toe, very pointedly, and very obviously making a stop at my crotch area, before flashing me an impish smile. I turned around as she headed towards her room, enjoying the fullness of her figure - and she looked at me over her shoulder, blowing me a kiss.

For some reason, I slept like a log. Maybe it was all the accumulated tension which had been relieved by our little chat, maybe it was having Mom back home and things looking definitely better, maybe it was just plain physical tiredness finally taking over - the fact was, I really felt better. I went downstairs to grab a little breakfast, and I surprised Mom who was drinking some milk from the carton in the kitchen. She was still wearing that tanktop of hers, and she did look like a naughty pin-up from a magazine. I smiled, and said:

"Hello there. Didn't intend to startle you..."

"I wasn't expecting you to be up so early". She tried to cover herself a little, as much as it was possible with so little fabric and so much exposed skin. I smiled again, and she noticed.

"Yeah, sorry for that- display. Again, I wasn't expecting you to be up so early, and I thought I'd have time to change to something more... respectable, was it what you said?"

"Probably. To be honest, I wasn't expecting you to be up so early, or I... I would have waited."

I blushed a little, feeling all of a sudden that I had been too honest for my own good - considering I was only wearing boxer shorts, and that I was still sporting some of the good old "morning wood". I saw her eyes drop to my crotch, and a little smile dancing on her lips.

"Well, I guess it's only fair", she said, and winked. She grabbed her cup of coffee, and sat down at the table. I took a bowl of cereals, poured some milk and sat across her. We started chatting about her work, and the stuff I had to study for the next classes, and the scene swiftly turned into the most natural exchange between mother and son, if it wasn't for our attire. Though, to be honest, there wasn't anything outrageous at that moment - we weren't wearing much, but there was not much exposed either, except for a little cleavage on Mom's part. In fact, that moment in the kitchen was a perfect encapsulation of the events that had occured over the past weeks: normal on the surface, and strangely sensual underneath.

The remainder of that Sunday was nearly uneventful. Mom might have been wearing something a little more revealing than she had prior to the whole affair, but it was nowhere close to the red tanktop. She was in a very good mood, and so was I. Apart from a few passing allusions, we didn't talk about our online forrays - but somehow, the fact that we had ended up actually facing the topic, either on cam or face-to-face, felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I don't want to say I was completely fine with it: I still knew it was wrong on some level, and that wrongness was also what made it so exciting at the same time. But at least I could face Mom, and act like things were back to normal between us without having to pretend too much. Things had changed, but we were slowly adapting to that change - and I had the distinctive impression I was the slowest learner there.

We didn't have another session that evening. We both had an early start Monday morning, and after all, we had cummed together three times over the past 48 hours. We ended up watching some television together. Mom was wearing a silk robe which had me wondering if she was wearing anything underneath. I tried not to look down her cleavage too much, and Mom was kind enough to pretend she hadn't noticed... and that she wasn't flaunting it on purpose.

We barely saw each other on Monday. Mom had another of those busy-busy weeks, with yet another business trip starting on Wednesday, which meant that she had to cram up five days worth of work in the two days she had at the office. She came back home after half past ten, and went straight to bed. I had my share of work myself, and on a certain level, I welcomed the simplicity of such a day. I had had my share of emotions and questions, and this familiar routine was definitely a nice breather. I could certainly enjoy that.

Tuesday started off on a same note. I got back home to an empty house, and microwaved some lasagna before going up in my room to finish an assignment. It was just before ten when Mom got home. She came to say hi, asked if I was alright, then headed for the shower to relax. She had to leave early on the next day (again), and I thought she'd make it an early evening. Which is why I was surprised when I saw her come online, with the little window soon popping up on my screen.