A Special Connexion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"hello baby"

"hi Mom"

The invite came up, I accepted, and she appeared on the screen. She was wearing a loose bathrobe and was toweling her hair.

"Hey", I said.

"Hey yourself."

"I thought you had a tough day tomorrow."

"I do. But I need to blow off some steam - can't be all work-work-work," she winked.

"True."

"So?"

"So?" I raised an eyebrow, a bit puzzled.

"Do you have anything for me? Come on baby, help your old mother. I need to change my mind."

"Hm, oh, okay. Well, yeah, I might have a few things for you. Give me a sec."

"You're an angel, baby."

I dug out the email where I saved the "good" links from the drafts folder, and started sharing videos with her. There was an... interesting selection there, and very soon we were both rather turned on. Mom's bathrobe was obviously slipping and showing an increasing amount of cleavage, and I had a rather solid hard-on tenting my boxer shorts. And all of a sudden, her screen went dark, and she was offline. I waited, assuming she had had some kind of wifi mishap. But the minutes started dragging on, and there was still no sign of her. And then, I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?"

The door opened, and Mom came in.

"Do you have a cable?"

"What?"

"The battery cable. I forgot it at the office. And my battery just died on me."

"Erm, I don't know. Let me see - I've got one here, but I don't know if it's going to work with your laptop."

"Let me try. That would be nice - otherwise, I'll have to stop by the office early tomorrow before going on the road. I need that computer for the trip."

Mom went in her room, but came back almost immediately.

"No, baby, it doesn't fit. You're sure you don't have another?"

"No Mom, I'm afraid that's the only one I got. You know, they make them different on purpose. So that you have to buy from them when you need a replacement."

"Bummer. There goes my beauty sleep."

"That sucks."

"Tell me about it. And perfect timing too."

"What do you mean?"

"I was just starting to relax and enjoy myself, and - bam! that thing dies on me." She shook her head.

"Yeah, Murphy strikes again."

"Something like that." She glanced at my computer, and, a little hesitantly: "Baby, would you mind if... I watched them with you?"

I looked at her, my eyes wide.

"You mean, here?"

"Yes. I can sit on the bed, if that's okay, and..."

"Are you sure? I mean, yeah, we can, but..."

"Relax, baby. I'm not going to jump on you or anything. I know you're my son, you know. (she smiled) But this is so frustrating... please?"

"Okay. Stop making Bambi eyes at me, Mom."

She giggled, I shook my head and sighed.

"You can sit on the bed, yes."

I moved my computer a little and pushed my chair on the side, so that we could both see the screen. And I launched the first video. Of course, even if we had done the same thing while on either side of a webcam, being in the same room made it completely different. I was acutely aware of her presence, be it the sound of her breathing, the friction of the fabric of her robe as she shifted on the bed, or the little moans that she sometimes let out. She was behind me and to the left, and I didn't dare turn to see her - I guess I was at a disadvantage, somehow. The video ended, and she spoke.

"Hm, that was a nice one."

"Yeah."

"Is everything okay, baby?"

"Yeah, I guess. It's a little... strange, to have you here while - you know."

"Yes, it is. (she giggled) But then again..."

"What?"

"Nothing. (she smiled) But you're sitting so straight in that chair, you should really relax, you know? Maybe you'd be more comfortable on the bed, there's enough space for us both here."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, silly. Come on. I won't bite."

I pushed the chair, pulled the desk closer so I could still operate the laptop, and sat on the bed, opposite from my mother. She was smiling at me, and I tried to ignore the fact that my cock was making a tent in my boxer shorts again. Thankfully, there was some generous cleavage on display, which somehow helped alleviate my concerns. I clicked on another link.

The videos were good, but they probably only had very little to do with my level of excitment. I could see her from the corner of my eye, without having to ostensibly turn my head. Nevertheless, Mom caught me peeking, but her smile and the soft chuckle that accompagnied it helped me relax a little. We went through the list of links, occasionnally chatting, but more and more silent as we progressed. Contrary to what we used to do on cam, we remained quietly sitting - our hands in plain sight. There was an obvious tension in the air, but nothing actually happening beyond the screen. We had watched the last one, when Mom surprised me.

"And what about playing my favorite video now?"

"Your...?" I looked at her, dumbstruck.

"You know exactly the one, baby."

I swallowed hard.

"You mean, the...?"

"Yes, that one." She smiled, sliding a finger along the deep valley between her breasts.

I blushed, then turned to the computer, busying myself trying to locate the link to *that* video. Eventually, I found it, and taking a deep breath, I clicked on it. On the screen, the video started playing, the now familiar opening to the "cum for mommy" sequence. On the bed, Mom turned to face me, letting the bathrobe slip further. I looked at her, not really knowing what to do.

"Come on, baby... cum for mommy..." She winked.

"Mom..."

She let the bathrobe fall completely, and started fondling her tits. "Don't be shy, baby... cum for mommy..."

I swallowed again, then very slowly, I dropped my hand to my crotch, and pushed down my shorts to free my cock. Mom purred. I wrapped my hand around it, and started stroking slowly. Mom moaned, and one of her hands slid between her legs. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. We were now facing each other, both kneeling, with about two feet between us. I guess the video was still playing on the screen - I'm not sure. I was lost in the sight of my mother, fondling her breasts and fingering her pussy in front of me, pure lust in her eyes, moaning "cum for mommy" again and again. It's no surprise I didn't resist for long. Soon, I was cumming, the first forceful spurt landing across my mother's stomach and reaching the bottom of her right breast. The second added more cum on her stomach, but the next only splattered the bed cover. Mom was close too - and she tensed when she felt my cum hit her. What followed was burned in my memory. I don't know if it was on purpose, or if it was something of a reflex - but it happened. Still fingering her pussy, she closed her eyes, rubbed her hand on her tit, then brought her fingers to her mouth as she tensed again. There was a drop of cum on her fingers, and maybe, she licked it with the tip of her tongue, I don't know. But she climaxed then, and the bed shook underneath us.

We spent a long minute trying to catch our breath. I looked at Mom, and she flashed me a bright smile. Then she looked down at her body, giggled and said:

"Wow... I'm going to have to take a shower, you really made a mess, baby."

"I... I'm sorry, Mom. I...

"Stop apologizing, baby. I'm teasing you. Even though you did really make a mess. (she giggled again) That's so hot!"

"Mom!"

"Hey, I can't help it, baby. I like it when a man cums a lot."

I shook my head, she carried on.

"And yes, I know you think that's not a suitable topic for a mother and her son. So I'm going to take that shower, and you're going to change that bed cover."

"Sure, Mom."

She stood up, picked up her bathrobe and headed for the door, then turned towards me with an impish smile.

"I still think it's very hot."

I shooed her away, and she disappeared into the bathroom - a lovely vision of naked, bouncing curves. I tried to gather my thoughts, without much success. The whole episode seemed surreal. I stood up, and took the bed cover off. I put the desk and chair back in their usual place, and as an afterthought, closed the browser window. I tried to think of what to do next, when I heard Mom giggle from the door. She was standing there wearing the bathrobe again.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Yeah, yeah... just... cleaning up, you know?"

"Need some help there?"

"No, I'm good."

I looked around, looking for the bed cover. Mom stepped inside, and picked up the cover from the chair where I had put it.

"Looking for this, maybe?"

"Yes, I was. Thanks."

"You're welcome, baby. And maybe you should also cover this..."

She smiled again, and I followed her stare down - the buttons on my boxer shorts were still undone, and my cock (swollen but now softening) still very much out and on display. I blushed and quickly put it back in, making a few unsuccessful attempts to close the buttons before eventually becoming a little more decent. Mom pouted, then giggled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I'm heading to bed, baby. Thanks for everything. Good night."

"Erm, good night, Mom."

And she left, leaving me with my head spinning, still trying to come to grasps with what had just happened. I put the bed cover in the laundry basket, took a quick shower, and came back to my room. In appearance, nothing had changed: it was my old room, with my desk and its computer, my books on the shelves, my posters on the wall, and my bed. Maybe I had dreamt it all. I took a deep breath, and looked at the clock. It was getting late. I climbed into my bed, and tried to look for sleep. I turned and turned for a long time.

When I woke up the following morning, Mom had already left. I wandered in the empty house. I couldn't wrap my head around what had happened the previous evening. There was too much to consider, and I wanted to discuss about it with Mom, I needed to discuss it with her, just to make it - maybe not right, but at least, acceptable. Something I could deal with. Something I could comprehend. But I was alone, and I was left with my questions. And there wasn't anyone else I could talk to about it. Of course.

So I went through the day in auto-pilot. I couldn't shake off this incredibly erotic vision of my mother bringing her cum-covered fingers (with *my* cum) to her lips, and climaxing after tasting it. I was so distracted I got a few remarks in class, which didn't really register, and I probably offended a couple of friends when I headed back home as soon as I could. I knew it was still early, too early for Mom to be online, but I needed to be there. Just in case. I ran up to my room, turned on my computer and logged on. And I waited.

Time dragged on.

Until she logged on too. I glanced at the clock, and noted absently how early it was - barely past six, she should have been working. But she was there. My heart was beating like crazy in my chest. I typed.

"hi there"

She replied almost immediately.

"hello baby"

And the invite came up. I accepted, and Mom appeared on the screen, in her work clothes.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey baby."

"How are you doing?" I tried to sound as relaxed as possible, though I was anything but.

"Tired. I thought this day would never end."

"You're early though."

"Yes - I had to cut it short, I couldn't bear it anymore."

"Tough day at work?"

"Not really. Or maybe yes - I just couldn't focus on work stuff today. I kept thinking about... yesterday."

"Oh. (a pause) I know what you mean." I tried a weak smile.

"Tough day for you too, baby?"

"Oh yes. I was - well, I needed to talk with you. To discuss... things, you know? And I couldn't, and I couldn't think of anything else, and..."

"I'm sorry, baby. I had to go on this stupid trip, and... (she shrugged) But now we're here, and we can talk."

"Yeah." I swallowed, suddenly at loss for words.

"Are you okay, baby?" She looked worried.

"I don't know."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you yesterday. I needed to relax, and I wanted to have a little fun with you, but..."

"I know, Mom."

"I couldn't help it. And the worst is, I couldn't stop thinking about it today. I couldn't think about anything else. I had to pretend I wasn't feeling good to be able to come to my room to change my panties."

"What?"

"I spent the whole day dripping, baby. That was soo hot... I had to change them three times, you know. And now I don't have a single dry pair, so it's a good thing the day is over. What about you, baby?"

"Me? I..."

"Did you enjoy it too?"

"I... I did, yeah."

"Hm, and are you, well, traumatized?" She smiled.

"I... I'm not sure. I guess not. But I..."

"Yes?"

"I don't know what to think of it."

"Well, let's put it that way: we're two adults, and we're having fun together, and we haven't done anything wrong so far. Have we?"

"Technically, no, I suppose, but..."

"Good."

"Good?"

"You enjoyed it?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"I enjoyed it too. So that's it. No harm done."

"Are you sure? I mean, I did hit you with my..."

She giggled. "Oh yes, you sure did. But I don't think there's a law against that."

"Probably not, but you're trying to..."

"I'm trying to look at things in a positive way. There's no need to be all doom and gloom about it, and to feel guilty about it. Things happened, that's right, but the best thing we have to do is to accept them and stop worrying about all the 'what-ifs'. Just enjoy the moment, baby. Okay?"

I sighed. "Okay, Mom. I'll try."

"Good. Then let me get a little more confortable here. I wanted to rush here to make sure I could catch you, and now that you're here... I want to enjoy you as much as I can. At least, within the confines of that little webcam. Won't be as fun as yesterday, but I'll settle for that."

And she started to undress in front of the cam. I watched, dumbstruck. She noticed, and winking: "Baby, you should do the same."

"Oh, okay, sure, Mom."

I took off my t-shirt, then dropped my pants. I hesitated a moment, but on the screen, Mom was getting fully naked, and I decided to take off the boxer shorts too. I took the computer and sat down on the bed. Mom noticed and smiled.

"You know, next time, we'll have to think of something."

"What do you mean?"

"For the bed cover. I put it in the laundry machine this morning before leaving, but it was all dried up and stuck. Not sure it's the best for it."

I blushed. "Oh, right."

"What do you usually use? Besides the glass, I mean."

"Well, the glass was kind of a spur of the moment thing. Usually, when I'm on my own, it's tissues, but that's not exactly perfect. I mean, there's always quite a lot, and the tissues tend to... overflow, somewhat. So I don't know."

"Hm, okay."

"It's usually messy, I'm afraid."

"I noticed. (she giggled) Well then, we'll have to deal with messy..."

"Erm. Mom, does that mean that... that you intend to...?"

"To do it again? Of course. I mean, right now we use the webcam, but when I'll be back home, what would be the point?"

"Oh, right. I mean, probably."

"And that way I can get another taste."

"Oh - excuse me?"

She grinned, one hand between her legs.

"You heard me right."

I shook my head. "So you did taste it."

"I did."

"I was wondering. I couldn't decide if it was on purpose or just a random thing, and... So you did taste it."

"I did. To be honest, I wanted to."

"You- oh, okay."

"You don't like that?"

"I... you know I do. I mean, we shared enough that you know I do. It's very hot, actually. But you're my Mom, and..."

"And?"

"Doesn't it make it wrong?"

"How so?"

"I don't know, like incest."

"You never touched me, I never touched you. How is it incest?"

"But..."

"Baby, remember what I said about enjoying things."

"Yeah, I know."

"Again, you enjoyed it, I loved it, where's the harm?"

"I guess."

"And you know what? I just got an idea. Maybe we can solve this 'messy' problem." She smiled.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes. Next time we're together, you just have to cum all over me. I can take a shower afterwards, or lick it up if I like, and no more worrying over the bed cover." She grinned.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious, baby."

"Wow."

"What is it?"

"Well, I never thought I'd hear this sentence in my life."

"You just have," she smiled.

"And from my own mother, to boot."

"Does it make it better, or worse?"

"Honestly? I don't know."

"Come on baby, you do know."

I blushed. I did know, but I wasn't really sure I was ready to voice it out loud - or even accept it. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I do know."

"So?"

"Hm, I guess it makes it... better, probably."

"Probably?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, okay, it makes it better. I know it shouldn't, but that's how it is."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yes. Now stop worrying about all this, baby, and - cum for mommy."

I started to reply, but the look in her eyes stopped me. She was naked, she was beautiful, she was pure desire. And whatever hint of resistance I still had in me was blown to pieces. I could only succumb - and succumb I did.

Mom was away the next two days, and was to get back home late on Friday night. We had another session on Thursday, which was more or less along the lines of the previous evening. I still couldn't believe how relaxed and matter-of-fact she was with this whole situation - something I found both highly exciting and somewhat unsettling. I guess that while I couldn't see any flaw in her logic, part of myself could not believe either I should be so lucky (in this strange, twisted way) to face such a situation. And even though she reiterated her invitation (or should I say: exhortation?) to cum on her next time ("I can picture myself on my knees, before you, my mouth open and waiting, baby" - her words), the whole thing seemed too good to be true. Yet, that didn't prevent me to cum on cam, once again, and enjoy all aspects of this new relationship with my mother. But my mind was spinning with all the implications of it, and sleep did not come to me easily.

I knew there wasn't much to expect from Friday: she was to do numerous on-site visits, which meant that she wouldn't be using her computer at all. And as she would be driving in late, there was no session to look forward to either. I killed time in my usual way: searching for pictures and videos for her, for us, and carefully saving the ones I felt worthy of our sessions. I know, this was kinda sick, but I honestly did not know anymore what was normal and what wasn't. I was utterly lost.

Mom got home around midnight, and came to my room for a little chat before heading to bed. She needed to unwind, and spent about half an hour blabbering about her boss, the way things were so badly set up, the inefficiency of some clients, and on and on. I nodded and grunted in support at the appropriate time, even managed one pertinent remark or two, and only yawned once through the whole process. In some way, I was rather glad she only talked about her work. I still couldn't wrap my head around what she had said ("myself on my knees, before you, my mouth open and waiting, baby"), and I don't know how I would have reacted if the discussion had been anything less mundane. And no, I didn't sleep any better that night.

I woke up late Saturday morning, and only met Mom briefly in the kitchen as she was heading out for some shopping. Alone (again) in the silent house, I enjoyed a much-needed coffee while checking my email and reading the news. I then took a long, hot shower - and was very much startled when I heard Mom's voice.

"Baby, I'm back."

She was in the room. Used to having the house to myself for most of the past weeks, I had forgotten to lock the door - and probably even to close it altogether. I tried to muster all the calm I could.

"Hm, okay, Mom. I won't be long."

"Take your time, baby. I'm going to put on something more comfortable."