A Special Kind of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," I said to them in a friendly tone.

"Hi," Courtney and Jessie said together. On Billy's tray was a hamburger, a few French fries, and some salad. I not-so-sneakily took a fry and ate it. Billy smiled at me, and I ruffled his hair affectionately.

"Have you eaten yet?" asked Jessie.

"No, not yet," I replied.

"I can wait while you go get something," Billy said.

"Really?" I said, facing him.

He nodded, like it wasn't any big deal.

"Awww, Billyyyyy," I said, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a giant hug. I turned my head to his sisters and mouthed the words, "He's so sweet!"

They smiled and nodded in agreement.

I freed Billy from my vice-grip so I could head out to the cafeteria. I was so glad that I had brought cash with me. The burger his sisters had brought for him looked really good, so I decided to get that, but with cheese. Billy was never a fan of cheese. He would eat Doritos and macaroni & cheese, but he never liked the taste of real cheese. People thought he was weird for not liking it, and I did at first, but then I realized that everyone has that one food they don't like, and for Billy, it was cheese.

The line was long, so I had to wait awhile. About a half-hour later, I returned to Billy's room with my food. He still hadn't touched his hamburger, but a few French fries were missing. I sat down by his hip with my body angled slightly towards him. I took a bite of my cheeseburger and frowned.

"Uck," I said. "Not nearly as good as your burgers, Billy."

Billy took a bite out of his. I could tell by the tightening of his eyebrows that he didn't like it either.

"It's... It's alright," he lied.

We both forced ourselves to take another. We chewed as few times as possible so we could finish them quickly.

I jumped when I heard Courtney giggle. I had forgotten that she and Jessie were still there.

"You two are like twins," Courtney laughed.

She was actually right. We both chewed at the same pace, and our faces scrunched up similarly.

I gave him a playful smile. "Am I your twin, sweetie?" I asked teasingly.

I put my hand on his belly and let it rest there for just a few seconds. His covers were blocking my touch, but it didn't matter. Suddenly, I dug my fingernails against his belly.

"Gitchie, gitchie, goo..." I said in a sing-song voice.

I felt his abs tighten, and I saw a smile on his face, but he didn't laugh or struggle against my tickling.

"Are you not ticklish, sweetie?" I said as I moved my hand to his side, trying to get the slightest of a squirm out of him.

"He likes being tickled," said Jessie. "I think it's a sensory type of thing."

"Gitchie, gitchie, goooo," I said to him as my hand went all over his torso, my fingers moving like a spider's legs. "Gitchiegitchiegoo... A-gitchiegoo..."

Realizing that I was probably looking like a sociopath in front of his sisters, I moved my hand from his belly and to his cheek. I gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. I had to remind myself that Billy was my baby, not a baby.

"I love you, sweetheart," I whispered to him, and I meant it.

"I love you, too, Ali," he said back.

I stroked his chin for a couple seconds as I got up. We both went back to (trying to) eat our burgers. We were almost done when someone came in to change Billy's I.V.s.

"Hey, Ali?" said Courtney.

"Yeah?"

"Um, can Jessie and I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure."

I followed Courtney and Jessie out of the room while Billy's I.V.s were being replaced.

"We...need to ask you something," Jessie said as she closed the door.

"Okay," I said. "What is it?"

I got a chill as Courtney asked, "Do you love Billy?"

"Of... Of course I love Billy," I replied. Needless to say, I was getting a little nervous and uncomfortable.

"You're... You aren't...using him, are you?" Courtney continued.

"No, of course not," I said. "W-why?"

"Ali," Courtney said. "Billy's heart has been broken so many times."

"Yeah," said Jessie. "He needs someone that can be there for him. He's...been through so much..."

"You think I don't know that?" I said, my tone unintentionally testy. "S-sorry... I've learned so much more about him these past three days... I mean, I've known for a while that he's had a rough childhood—"

"'Rough'?" said Courtney. If looks could kill, the look she was giving me would've burned me alive. "Ali, his childhood was not 'rough.' It was hell. By the time he learned how to eat, our mom erased him from her life."

"I-I-I know, Courtney," I said. "I know..."

"He does not have one good memory of her. Not a one. He wanted her to love him, to spend time with him...but she treated him like he wasn't even there. She even stepped on him when he seven."

"Courtney, please..." said Jessie.

It was taking every fiber of my being to retain my composure. I wanted to yell back at her. I wanted to collapse onto the floor and cry my eyes out. And most importantly, I wanted to list to her all the reasons why I truly loved Billy.

Courtney took a step back. She ran her fingers through her hair as her eyes went to the floor.

"S-sorry," she said, sounding like she wanted to cry as well. She then looked at me. "Billy needs that special someone. He needs you."

"What if I want to break up with him?" I asked. I had absolutely no intention to break up with him; I just wanted to hear their answer.

Courtney's eyes returned to the floor. "I... I don't know..."

"He would be so...broken," Jessie said. "You guys have been dating for months... You've become a part of his life, Ali. If you guys ended it, he wouldn't know what to do. People with his...condition don't handle change that well. They don't like it when their lives are in order but suddenly something comes along to disrupt it all. And now, Billy finally has someone besides us who loves him. You. He'd be devastated if he lost you..."

"I love Billy," I said to them. "I love him so much... I would never do anything to hurt him. I will be there to protect him."

Once the person left with the old I.V.s, Courtney, Jessie, and I went back into his room. After my conversation with his sisters, seeing Billy on the hospital bed—his left leg in a cast and sitting atop a thick stack of pillows—was like looking at him for the first time all over again. I saw an incredibly cute young man with neat, short brown hair and an endearing smile. I noticed his chiseled forearms, as well as his biceps and the way the showed through his sleeves.

I lie down next to him, in my usual spot on the bed, while Courtney and Jessie sat on the couch.

"Come here, sweetheart," I said as I began to entwine my arms around his chest and shoulders. "Cuddle into me."

"Oh, uh... Okay," he said.

He scooted closer to me until I had him fully embraced. I gave him kiss after kiss on his cheek and forehead. He let out a relaxed, content sigh.

"When they discharge you, and you get to go home," I told him, "I am going to give you so many back scratches..."

I felt his body shiver in anticipation, causing me to giggle.

"Have you found his sweet spot yet?" I heard Courtney ask.

I twisted my body in order to face her. "The areas right below his shoulder blades?"

Courtney gave me a nod. "Yyyyyep."

Jessie spoke up. "He likes it when you take your finger like this—" She pressed her fingers together, like she was trying to hold a grain of sand with all five of her fingers. Her middle and ring fingers were at the top, her pointer and pinkie were in the middle, and her thumb was at the bottom. "—and move them in little circles, right in those spots."

"Huh," I said. I looked at an excited Billy and gave him a flirty smile. "I'll have to try that..."

"I doubt I'd be able to move if you did that," he chuckled.

"Good," I said as I guided his head under my chin. "I like it when you're relaxed and warm and cozy."

An eerie silence spread throughout the room. No one seemed to have anything else to say. I could only imagine how bored Billy was, lying on his back on the hospital bed all day. I continued to cuddle him, knowing that I was making it at least a little bit better.

Everything Courtney had just told me about Billy was blaring through my head like a loudspeaker. I began picturing Billy as a five-year-old and getting continuously ignored by his own mother. But, in the end, Billy had turned out okay. He had a great job, a loving disposition, a supportive family, lots of people who liked him, and a bombshell of a girlfriend. What made me appreciate Billy even more was the knowledge that not everyone who went through the same trials as him could end up so fortunate.

It amazed me that he was raised by his sisters, who were no doubt just a few years older than him. It broke my heart knowing that they were introduced to taking care of a child at such a young age. I had a feeling that they would both be amazing mothers.

I knew that once the doctor came in, I would have to let go of Billy. But I didn't want to. Whenever I held him, I could feel the fear inside him being evaporated, then replaced by love. Even though Billy always acted like the nicest person in the world, there was still that giant scar in his spirit his mom had slashed into. He hid the pain.

I didn't want him to hide any longer. I wanted to take the pain away completely. I wanted to soothe his soul and assure him that he was safe.

Not only did I want to drench him in love, I also wanted to drown him in ecstasy. There were so many pleasures that Billy had no idea even existed. I wanted him to experience all of them with me. I wanted to take his smooth yet sturdy cock and milk it dry. I thought of all the ways I could make him cum.

------

The doctor's visit with Billy went well. He estimated that Billy would be discharged either the day after next or the day after that. It still felt like I would have to wait an eternity before I was able to have Billy all by myself. During the visit, I told his sisters that I would gladly be with him for a couple of weeks, until he was adjusted to the change. They agreed, keeping the newfound level of trust we had established.

I went home and grabbed some pajamas for the night, then came back. One Netflix binge, meal, and coddling session later, Courtney and Jessie decided to leave for the night. It was quite late, around 10 o' clock at night. Billy had taken his meds, so he and I were alone for the night. Finally, it was just me and him. I could tell that Billy was a little giddy. I turned the lights off, letting only the lights outside illuminate the room. I took my usual spot on the bed and began rubbing his tummy as I curled my arm along the shape of his head. My elbow was at his left shoulder, and my hand was tenderly stoking his scalp.

I pressed my stomach against his arm, wanting minimal distance between us. "Mmm... Hi, sweetie," I said in a loving whisper.

He looked up at me, smiled, and whispered back, "Hi, Ali."

My hand massaged his belly, moving in a zigzagged path. After a few seconds, I lifted my palm, and my fingernails took over. I could feel his sculpted belly under both the blanket and the cloth of his hospital gown. I moved my lips closer to his ear.

"Gitchie, gitchie, gitchie, gitchie, goo..." I breathed as I began to tickle his belly. My fingernails frantically grazed along its hard surface.

Billy's grin grew, but other than that, he had no reaction.

"You're probably the only guy in the world that likes tickle torture," I said.

He giggled but didn't say anything. As far as I could tell, he was in pure bliss. I had every intention to keep him in that state until morning. I stopped tickling and resumed kneading.

"How did your leg feel today?" I asked.

"Well... It didn't hurt as much as it did yesterday... But it still hurts pretty bad."

"Oh, you poor thing," I said as I pulled him in even more. "But...you do realize that you're a hero, right? You saved your partner's life."

"Aw, it was nothing," he said in a humble tone.

"Don't be so modest, sweetheart," I said. "You're a hero. Just like Green Lantern."

Billy chuckled. "I've got nothing on Green Lantern."

We both laughed. I gave him a kiss on the side of his head, directly above his ear. My hand was now resting on the spot between his bellybutton and his penis.

"Are you ready for some love, Billy?" I asked, patting that spot with my hand.

My baby's body tensed up. My fingers were oh-so enticingly close to the base of his dick.

I giggled into his ear. "Do you want some love, sweetie? Hmmm? Yes or no?"

"Y-y-y-y-yes," he stammered. "Y-yes, p-p-p-please."

"All right," I said. "Let me give you some kisses first."

I used my arm to turn his head toward me. I gave him a soft, brief kiss on the lips, then another on his chin, then another on his forehead. I turned his head back to its original position.

"Mmm, I love you, baby," I whispered in his ear, before kissing it as well.

He shuddered, either from the whisper or the kiss, or even both. I uncoiled my arm from his head as I got off the bed. I grabbed the covers and pulled them down as I walked to the foot of the bed, moving in a sultry, tantalizing pace. I pulled the covers down his knees. I could see a dully formed tent under his gown.

I lifted the gown and took out his cock, which was hard and ready to be worshipped. I brushed my hair over to the right side of my head, so that Billy could see everything I was about to do. I always prized my hair, and I knew that Billy was turned on by it. He loved it when my hair cascaded down only one side of my head.

I rested on his right leg, then curved my torso so that I was facing him. I steered clear of his left leg, even his thigh, even though it was perfectly unharmed. My eyes fell upon his penis, and I immediately licked my lips. I loved how its size allowed me take it in its entirety into my mouth without me feeling uncomfortable.

"A-Ali...?" I heard Billy say.

"Yes?"

"Are... Are you okay in that position? That looks really uncomfortable."

"I'm fine, sweetheart," I told him, even though I definitely could feel a slight strain in my right side. "I'm fine. Now relax for me, okay? Let me take care of you..."

I put my left arm over his gut for support and cupped his balls in my right hand. I opened my mouth and lowered my head onto them. As I swathed my lips around the hardening sack, Billy whimpered and tensed his body. I traced the tip of my tongue along the flesh, teasing the sack and the reproductive body parts inside. I brought my tongue back into my mouth as I began to close my lips. Their soft wetness slid against the tissue, pushing it into sweet ecstasy. My lips closed, but were still puckered against his ballsack. It was hard enough that I didn't need to hold his testicles up anymore.

I began kissing Billy's scrotum. Whenever I moved to a new spot, I would drag my tongue along the sensitive flesh, then I would bring it back in before giving the skin another kiss.

With my right hand now free, I began working on his dick as well. My fingertips moved slowly up and down the shaft, their touch almost as light as a feather. I found this to be much more effective than taking my entire hand around it and pumping it.

I gave his ballsack one final, sloppy kiss, then I looked up at Billy. At first I thought he was dead, but then I saw his back arch upward. He was in complete and utter bliss. It seemed he liked it more when I was gentle with his cock and balls.

"Awww, are you enjoying this, sweetheart?" I teased.

Billy opened his mouth to speak, but all that could come out was a silent moan. He nodded his head yes.

"Good," I whispered.

I alternated my finger and my lips. My mouth went to his cock, and my hand went to his testies. My fingertips gently glided along the rough skin of his ballsack, coaxing his balls to conjure a shower of cum for me. I increased the power of my kissing and licking attack on his dick. There were a few times when I took it in my mouth, just so my tongue could corkscrew around it like a horny snake.

"A-Ali...!" Billy wheezed. "I... I'm gonna... Oh, God..."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I said, whispering into his throbbing manhood.

I wrapped my lips around the tip, then slid down. I stopped once I was a quarter of the way there. My tongue hovered over his peehole, ready to taste his warm semen.

He thrust his pelvis upward, and an eruption of cum gushed into my mouth. I immediately moaned as his sugary taste filled my mouth. I let it sit in my mouth for a few seconds, cherishing its unique taste. My tongue spun round and round, tasting all it could. With reluctance, I swallowed. I sighed, pouring my warm breath onto his still-pulsating penis.

"I think you still might have some more for me, sweetie," I said as I looked up at him and nuzzled my cheek against his manhood. "But it's up to you if you want to give it to me or not. Should we keep going, or are we done for the night?"

"K...keep...going... Please..." he heaved.

So it was settled. I knew the tip of his dick was probably very sensitive at the moment, so I decided to a void it for a little while. Feeling naughty, I took a good amount of my hair and wrapped it around the shaft. Billy gasped as I did so. I could only imagine all the new sensations going through him at that moment.

"I know you love my hair, Billy," I said. "Its brown ombre color... Its magnificent length... Its luscious texture... It turns you on, baby... So, tonight, I am giving you your first hairjob."

Billy let out a squealing noise in excitement.

I grasped his cock like I was about to give him a handjob, but my hold in it was a little more gentle. My hand began moving up and down, my hair along with it. Thankfully, I still had lots of luscious locks at my disposal.

I looked up at Billy. He wasn't just in bliss or ecstasy—he was in heaven.

I hovered my lips over his cossetted dick. Now feeling especially naughty, I took the entirety of my hair and blanketed it over his belly. Now neither of us could see each other, as a heavenly shroud of black-and-brown-colored hair completely hid my face.

I felt Billy's hands gingerly touching my hair, running his fingers through its softness. I began wondering if hair was more than just something got him going; I wondered if it was possibly a fetish. A fixation. Billy's balls surely seemed to be producing cum much faster than when I was kissing him.

I took a few strands of hair into my free hand, then brought them down to his scrotum. He let out a shaky exhale as I began to brush the ends of my hair against his ballsack.

"Ooooh, does that feel good, my love?" I asked, my breath hitting his cock.

"Y-yes-s-s," I heard him say.

I giggled, then gave the rough skin a sweet kiss. I swirled the ends of my hair around the outline of his balls as my other hand continued stroking his shaft. Billy was going through so much intense pleasure, I wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last.

"Oh no..." I heard him say. "Ali, I'm gonna—"

I felt it, too. I withdrew my hair from his shaft as I took his penis into my mouth. I gave his shaft a long, sensuous lick, pushing him into another orgasm. This time, even more cum filled my mouth. I quickly swallowed it before another load entered my mouth. After one final squirt, the orgasm had ended. Billy was breathing very heavily. I lifted my head, stood up, and brushed my hair to one side. Billy was clenching the bedrails, as if he was about to rocket off into space.

"Did you like that?" I asked as I got my hair straightened out.