A Special Kind of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yeah," he said. "Th-th-thank...you..."

I went over to the sink and washed out my mouth. I had just given Billy another first—a hairjob. Plus, that was the first time had given a hairjob. I had seen a few hairjob pornos, so I had wondered what it was like giving one. Now I knew.

After my mouth was rinsed, I went back to Billy. I put his dick away and pulled his sheets up to his shoulders. I plopped down on his lap, my legs straddling his. The bed was still at an angle, so I didn't have to go far to rest my body against his.

Our foreheads touched. We both stared deeply into each other's eyes. It was hard for Billy to maintain eye contact with people, but not with me. It almost looked as if he was getting lost in my eyes. Through his, I could see peace within him. There was nothing being hidden. I was finally with the true Billy.

"You're amazing, Ali," he said. "I... I'm so happy that we're together."

"Aww, thank you, sweetheart," I said as I put my hands on his shoulders. "I'm happy that we're together, too. Now... How about some ASMR?"

Billy didn't say anything. The suddenly gleam in his eye gave me a clear answer.

"Okay, then. Shhhut your eyesss and relax, all right, sweetie?"

He nodded and closed his eyes.

I went over to his right ear, whispering, "Relax..." in a soft, soothing voice.

"Relax..." I repeated.

Moving away from his ear, I positioned my lips near his forehead.

"Relax... Ksss... Ksss... Ksss..."

I planted a gentle kiss on his forehead. As I moved to his left ear, I lifted one of my hands off his shoulders, running my fingers through his hair. Much to my delight, his hair was stiff and straight from the tingles.

"Relaksss... Ksss... Ksss... Sssk... Sssk..."

I put my hand back on his shoulder, giving it a little knead.

"Relax for me, baby... Go to sleep..."

Going from ear to ear, the back again, I hissed, "Sssksssksssksssksssk..." over and over.

I sat up so I could run my fingertips along the skin of his arms, never stopping my "sssk" sounds. Sure enough, goosebumps had completely taken over. Feeling his tingly body gave me goosebumps as well. It was as if Billy's response to the sounds was triggering me.

I moved back in. A tantalizing "sssssssssssssssssk" slithered directly into his left ear. I could tell Billy was close. He was just about to cross the line between slumber and consciousness.

I rested my head next to his right ear. My left hand snaked up his neck, past his cheek, and through his hair. As my fingers caressed his hair, I started whispering again.

"Shhhhhhhhh... Sleep, Billy... Shhh... Fall asleep... Relax... Go to sleep, sweetie. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh... Sleep... Shhhhhhh... Sleep..."

My baby's body grew limp, his breathing heavy, and his heartbeat slow. I moved to my regular position at his right side. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me, into a soft embrace.

------

"I hate crutches..." Billy said.

"You'll get used to them," Courtney told him.

"You can do it," Jessie encouraged. "We know you can."

"We're here for you, sweetheart," I assured him.

This was the first time Billy got to be outside his room. He, Courtney, Jessie, and I were in the hallway, right outside his door. The other women were there—one was holding his I.V.s, the other was the therapist.

At first, Billy did a great job with the crutches. His body was still a little sore (no, not from me), so there were a few times when he needed support.

Then, he fell. He bellyflopped right onto the floor. The two women snorted from holding their laughter, while Billy's sisters and I rushed to help him up. Since I was the tallest of the three, he hung on my shoulder. Billy didn't look hurt, bud sad. He was probably angry with himself for embarrassing himself in front of me.

"It's okay, Billy," I said. "We can just get you a wheelchair."

The six of us returned to his room. I helped Billy get back to his bed, with the lady rolling his I.V.s close behind.

The therapist made arrangements for him to get a wheelchair, then they left.

Billy hung his head in shame. "I probably looked like an idiot," he muttered.

"No, Billy, you didn't," Courtney assured him, grasping his hand. "Are you okay, though? That really was quite a fall."

"Is your head okay?" I asked.

"Yep," he said, giving us a reassuring smile. "Everything's fine."

Suddenly, Billy froze. I could hear the loud clonking of heels out in the hall. Loud noise often startled him, but usually he would recover rather quickly.

But this time, he didn't. His face went stone cold. I looked closely into his eyes. I could see the fear filling him up as the clonking grew louder. I never knew that high heels freaked him out so much.

"Oh, God..." Jessie said.

Standing at the doorway was a tall, older woman with long brown hair and newly tanned skin. She wore a tight, black dress, and a red purse hung off her arm.

"What are you doing here, Mom?" Courtney asked.

I gawked. That was Billy's mother?! I expected her look like some kind of short, stocky hag. She was the complete opposite of what I envisioned.

Yet, one thing I imagined was there—her coldness. As beautiful as she was, she seemed to have sucked all the atmosphere out of the room. Her unfeeling stare gave me chills, and the good kind.

Her eyes moved over to Billy. Her look reminded me of a vulture watching dying prey. Billy immediately looked away from her.

She looked back at me. "And who are you?" she asked, her voice loud and firm.

I remained quiet. I still couldn't believe that the demon of my love's childhood was actually here, in the room.

"Well, are you going to answer me?" she demanded.

"A-A-Ali," I stammered.

"Speak clearly," she ordered.

"My name's Ali," I said.

She looked back at Courtney and Jessie, as if I hadn't even spoke in the first place. "I'm here because I needed to tell you two that Jimmy and I are having dinner tonight, and he is bringing his children, so I want you two to join us. Seven o' clock. At Bevette's. Wear something nice."

Courtney and Jessie were speechless. She was here not to see her son, but to tell them she wanted them to go to dinner with her.

"Got it?" she asked.

They were still silent, completely taken aback.

"Whatever," she said, then turned to leave.

"Hey!" I barked.

Billy's mom looked at me. Her cold stare had transformed into a searing glare.

"What," she spat.

"Do you not see your son here, lying on a hospital bed?!"

She looked at Billy, but only for a half-second, then looked back at me. "He is completely inconsequential," she stated.

"He's your son," I said.

"He's a burden."

"He's a hero."

Billy's mother scoffed. "And what are you supposed to be? His whore? Because that's the only type of girl that could swoon over...over..." She paused. "Over him."

"Get out," said a cold, foul voice. It was Billy's. He was looking at his mother with eyes filled with pure rage.

"You don't get to order me around!" she scolded.

"Mom..." Courtney said in warning.

"What? If there's one thing I would allow, it would definitely not be getting told what to do by my waste of space of a son!"

"Get out," Billy said again.

She pointed at him. "I will not stand here and let y—"

"GET! OOOUUUT!" he bellowed.

His voice echoed for a couple seconds, then everything fell quiet. We were shocked, especially me. I had never heard Billy raise his voice, ever. He had never yelled to anyone or at anyone. But he just did, at his mother. It wasn't just a yell, it was a roar. His breaths had become quick and slight. His eyes were wide, like he couldn't believe what he just did.

"Humph. Fine," said his mom, seemingly unfazed. She turned to his sisters. "Don't forget dinner."

With that, she walked out. Courtney and Jessie immediately went over to Billy, while I just stood there, still frozen in disbelief. I wanted to go after her and smack the shit out of her, but I couldn't get my body to move. Instead, I felt this magnetic pull towards Billy.

"Billy, don't do this..." I heard Courtney say.

"Don't shut us out," said Jessie.

I went over to them and knelt by his bed. Billy was hunched over, his arms shielding his gut. He looked straight down, never meeting our eyes.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked them.

"He's overwhelmed," explained Jessie.

"He does this when it's just too much for him," Courtney said.

My hand started going towards his cheek. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm so s—"

"No! Don't touch him!" Courtney said.

I took my hand away. I look at Courtney, then at Billy, then back at Courtney, frantic to find a solution.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Nothing," said Jessie.

"What? No! We... We need to do something!"

"We just have to wait it out," said Courtney. "In time...he'll come back to us. Probably."