A Special Kind of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Car accident," Billy said in a simple voice. He gave the old man a friendly smile.

"Ah, I see," the man said. "I'm glad everything turned out alright."

". . . Me too," Billy said. "Me too."

The man then looked at me, a broad smile forming on his face. "My, my... Aren't you a beautiful sight... You're his...girlfriend, I take it?"

"I sure am," I said as I nuzzled my cheek against Billy's. "I love him to death."

"Well, you two have my blessings," the man said. Then, he and an elderly woman—his wife, most likely—got up and followed a waitress to be seated.

"He was nice," I said to Billy.

"Yeah, he was."

I put my head on his shoulder and sighed. That drowsy feeling was really getting to me. I felt warm everywhere—inside as well as out.

Soon we were being led to our table. Once again, everyone was looking at me push Billy in his wheelchair. Had they not seen a guy with a broken leg before?

The waiter pulled out a chair for me, then removed another for Billy. We took off our coats. I had on a tight blue dress that stopped just above my knees, while Billy wore a white button-down shirt with a black tie. We sat across from each other on a four-person table. The waiter took the extra menus and silverware sets and left us.

"What are you planning on having?" I asked as I opened my menu.

"I'm thinking pasta," said Billy. "What about you? Caesar salad?"

I furrowed my brow. "I was...considering that," I said deftly. I was lying, of course. I had my mind on the Caesar salad as soon as we'd stepped out of the shower. "What kind of pasta are you thinking about? You like the alfredo, don't you?"

"Yep, I do," he said, "but I think I'll just get spaghetti. Alfredo kinda makes my stomach hurt."

"Aw, you poor baby," I teased as I gave his good knee a flirty squeeze.

He chuckled and smiled as he turned his focus to the menu.

We sat in silence for a little while. I kept my eyes on Billy, watching him browse through the options, even though it just seemed like he'd made up his mind.

"Champagne?" a voice said, making me jump. Our waiter had popped out of nowhere, holding a big bottle of alcohol.

"Oh yes, please," I said, ready to get some champagne in my body.

"And for you, sir?"

"Uh, no, thanks," Billy said politely. "I'll just have a water. No ice, please."

The waiter filled my glass with the bubbly beverage, then ran off to get Billy some water.

I took a small sip. "Mmm! Billy, this is amazing! Are you sure you don't wanna try some?"

"I'm sure," he said, giving me a smile.

"Well...all right," I said. I began running through things to talk about with him. "Um...did you eat out much, when you were younger?"

"No," Billy said. "By the way, I really like your hair, Ali. I like it when it's all to one side like that."

"Aw, thank you, sweetie," I said. I then winked at him. "And you would like my hair..."

I laughed girlishly as he looked down at his lap, blushing furiously.

"But still...thank you, Billy," I said.

I noticed how quickly he had changed the subject. I guessed talking about his childhood wasn't good conversation for a night like tonight.

"So, um—"

"But when I was in college," Billy said, "I ate out a lot. The first couple times I did it by myself was so...nerve-wracking. Court and Jess sometimes snuck me into a McDonald's or something, but I had never been in a sit-down place like Applebee's or Olive Garden."

"Did you ever eat out with any friends?" I asked.

"No, not really," he said glumly.

The waiter came by to give Billy his water. "Are you two ready to order?" he asked.

"I think we are," I said. "I'll have the Caesar salad, please."

"And I'll have the spaghetti," said Billy.

"Would you like cheese on your bread?" the waiter asked him.

"No, thank you."

The waiter scribbled our orders onto a little slip of paper. "All right, folks. My name's Randy, by the way. Call if you need anything."

"Thank you," Billy and I said together.

As Randy left, I decided to continue our conversation. "So, you never ate out with anyone?"

"Well, sometimes I did, but most of the time it was just by myself," Billy said.

"Did... When you were in school to be a detective, did you...like it?" I couldn't think of a better way to phrase that. And it was such a stupid question, too. Of course he liked it! What was I thinking? Why wouldn't—?

"Not...really," Billy answered carefully. "It was... It was a lot different from what I expected. Plus, there are some things that they didn't prepare me for."

I got a little intrigued. "Really? Like what?"

"Well... Can I tell you a story? It's kind of sad, so I get it if you—"

"No, no, go ahead, sweetie. I'm listening."

"Okay. It... It was a few weeks after Harry and I got partnered up. There was this guy we knew. His name was Danny. He was a really great guy. Harry didn't like him much, but I did. He was just a cop. One day, he... He got in a car wreck while on duty."

"Awww, that's too bad," I said sincerely. "Was...he okay?"

"No," he said. "His car rolled, and... And... And he was wearing his seatbelt..." Billy's voice was becoming shaky. His eyes were fixed on his knees. "He... He died inside that car. If he had been ejected, he probably could've had a chance, but... Yeah."

"So, what happened?" I asked. "After that, I mean."

"Harry and I had to go to his house to tell his family about what happened."

"Ohhh, no, sweetheart, I'm so sorry..."

"He was married, and he had two kids—both babies. We... We..." Billy was fighting his heart out in order to keep in the tears. I reached my arm under the table and put my hand on his knee. "Ali... When I was in the academy, I... I never thought something like that could ever happen. I wasn't prepared for it... The looks on their faces... It... It killed me, Ali!"

"Shhh," I whispered soothingly, giving his knee a loving squeeze. "It's okay, Billy... Don't beat yourself up over it. Don't you dare think that his family felt any resentment towards you. Someone had to tell them."

He only nodded his head slightly. A small, single tear managed to escape his eye.

"Billy, you are without a doubt the strongest person I've ever met. You've fought in so many battles—too many battles for a single person to be in. All the stuff you went through with your mom, the things you've seen as a detective, the things you've done—someday your mom is going to open her eyes and see the great man you've become. And you're only twenty-five! There are so many other experiences waiting for you. Great experiences. I love you with all my heart, Billy."

He looked up at me, wiping the tear off his cheek. "I... I love you too, Ali."

I gave him a big smile as I leaned over the table and touched his forehead with mine. "And speaking of great experiences," I whispered coyly, "I cannot wait for what I have planned for you when we get back to your place."

He giggled with half-excitement, half-nervousness as I moved back to my seat. He then gave me a puzzled look. "Wait, we're doing it at my place?"

"Yeah," I said. "If that's okay with you."

"Yeah, definitely," he said, nodding. "That's fine with me."

I took another small sip of champagne. The rest of our wait was in silence. I began tapping and scratching a small area of the table with my fingernails. It was out of boredom at first, but then I noticed that Billy was watching my hand in great content. I smiled, realizing that I was triggering his ASMR. I always enjoyed giving him goosebumps that way, especially through whispers and sounds from the mouth. I knew it relaxed him, and doing it tended to relax me as well.

So, I kept tapping and scratching the table until our food arrived. As the cooks put our food on the table, Randy came by and gave me more champagne.

We also ate in silence. Sometimes, our eyes would meet, but after two or three seconds, Billy would hastily look back down at his food, blushing wildly. I would giggle at him quietly; he was beginning to look like the cutest thing ever. His cheeks were becoming redder and redder. I noticed he was eating rather quickly, so I picked up my pace as well. I was excited to get to his place and give him one hell of a night.

"Sweetie."

He looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"I'm kind of feeling dessert. How about you?"

"Oh, definitely."

Once we were finished with our courses, I signaled Randy over. "Can we try the lava cake, please?" I asked. "To share?"

"Certainly," he said.

Our dessert arrived about ten minutes later. The lava cake was actually pretty big, and it was kind of shaped like a mountain, with a wide, circular base. Next to it was a big scoop of ice cream.

I grabbed my spoon and moved over to Billy, sitting on his lap. I pulled the plate over to us as I giggled in his ear. I put my arm around him and touched his head with mine.

We held each other's gaze for quite some time. The look Billy gave me was soft, lovey, and kind. Our lips were less than an inch from one another. I wanted to make out with him right then and there, but I didn't want to risk getting us kicked out for too much P.D.A.

We began eating our dessert. I started on the lava cake, while Billy started on the ice cream. Then we switched. Billy was eating a lot less enthusiastically than I was.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just getting full. You can finish it if you want."

"Gladly," I chuckled.

Billy put down his spoon and watched me chip away at our dessert. After that, I ate some of his spaghetti.

I moved back to my seat, and we received the bill.

"I got it," Billy said as he pulled his wallet out of his pocket.

"No, I got it," I said firmly. "You have enough to worry about. The hospital bill, and... Uh... Well, just the hospital bill, I guess, but that's still a tremendous amount. I can get this."

"Are... Are you sure?" he asked, his hand still grasped around his wallet. "You drove us here, and—"

"Billy. I can get this. You've always been the one to pay, I know. But I can handle this." I reached over the table and stroked his chin. "Let me handle everything tonight, okay?"

"O...okay."

Once the bill was payed for, we left the restaurant and made our way back up the sidewalk, towards my car. The heavy snow was hitting our backs, so that made things easier.

I helped Billy get in the passenger seat, then I folded up the wheelchair and barely stuffed it in the trunk.

The drive to his house was quiet. I was a little tipsy from the champagne, and the snow wasn't helping either. Every time we hit a red light, my gaze shifted from the road over to Billy. I would gently grab his hand, using my thumb to stroke its back. He would look at me and smile, almost making my heart melt into a puddle.

We pulled up in front of his house. The snow was lightening up, and there was only a thin layer sitting atop the sidewalk leading to his house.

Neither of us made a move to get out. We just stayed in our seats. It was a couple of minutes later when I moved over to him, once more sitting on his lap. I wanted to straddle him, but my dress wouldn't have permitted that.

I put my arms around him as I began kissing and sucking his neck. He gave off a slight shudder, but his body relaxed as I whispered into his ear, "It's okay..."

Billy took a deep breath and let me work my magic on him. I gently nibbled the curve between his neck and his shoulder, then followed up with a kiss. Some of my pink lipstick was smearing onto his skin.

"Mmm, Billy..." I moaned, my lips still pressed against him. "I'm so glad you're mine..."

I couldn't leave my tongue out for this. As I began licking the area just below his jaw, I undid the top button of his shirt so I could have more access to him. I was starting to get lost in my own little world. Smacking sounds from my lips filled the car, creating a perfect, romantic spot for me and my baby.

"Mmmmmmmwah!" I gave him a big kiss on the cheek, then a little peck on his temple. "It's getting a little chilly in here, sweetheart. Let's get inside and get you all warmed up, all right?"

"All right," he said. His voice was calm and relaxed. His nerves seemed to be dissipating.

I opened the door and helped him get out. I put my arms around him—and his around me—as I assisted him in hopping over to the front door. It was sort of a dick move not to get his wheelchair out, but I wanted to close contact between us to last as long as possible. He didn't seem to mind anyway.

Once inside, I set him on the couch and took his shoe off for him. I got a clear view of his toes sticking out of his cast.

"Are your little toes cold?" I asked as I helped him back up.

"Nope," he said simply.

"Well, okay, then. Let's get you to the bed."

I helped him get to his room and sit him on his bed. I shut the door and kept the light off, since the streetlight was shining brightly just outside the window. We were finally there... I was becoming giddier and giddier by the second. Finally, I was going to take Billy's virginity.

"What... What do you want me to do?" he asked awkwardly. "I... I don't kn—"

"Nothing," I replied as I moved in in front of him. "I don't want you to do anything. I'll handle everything, remember? Okay, so... First things first—let's get you undressed."

"O-okay."

First, I undid his tie. Then, I slid off his belt. As I worked to get his pants and underwear off of him. He unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. I was a little disappointed by that, but I had to remember that in order for this to work, I needed to make things as comfortable for Billy as possible. If he wanted to take off his shirt on his own, that was fine by me.

Soon, he was completely naked, just the way I liked him. The only things he was wearing were his cast and his cute—yet nervous—smile.

"Now, slide into the covers, sweetie," I said as I worked off my dress, leaving me only in my black panties. It felt nice to have my large breasts finally free from that tight outfit.

Billy did as I said and got into the bed. He lay down on his belly. It wasn't exactly the position I wanted him to be in, but I had a few idea to make it work.

Leaving my panties on, I got on top of him, straddling his hips.

"Wh-what are you doing now?" he asked nervously.

"Shhh..." My hands clasped around his shoulders and began to knead. "Just relax for now, sweetheart. We can take this nice and slow—or, if you prefer it, we can go at a quicker pace."

"Th...this is fine."

"Okay, then. Now, just take some nice, deep breaths. Try to calm those nerves, okay, sweetie? Remember, this is going to feel amazing for the both of us. There is absolutely no way you can hurt me. You're gonna cum first, and that's okay. This is about you, not me."

"But... I wanna make you c— I wanna make you do that," he protested.

"We'll see, Billy." I lowered the sheets a little bit so I could give him back scratches. "Does that feel nice, sweetie?"

"Mm-hm..."

"Good. When you're ready to move on, just let me know, okay?"

"O...okay."

So, I kept on scratching his back. I put love into each stroke. I made sure to press my fingernails onto his skin light enough so he could constantly get those sweet waves of goosebumps.

I had been scratching his back for about almost ten minutes when he finally said, "I'm ready."

I got into the covers with him, lying next to him on my back.

"Now, Billy, I need you to get on top of me. Just like if we were about to have some cuddles."

Billy lifted up his body and slowly scooted over to me. I guided him on his way down, putting his head under my chin. I wrapped my arms around his well-built body as he rested on top of me. Immediately I felt his dick through the thing fabric of my panties.

"You're almost there, Billy," I half-whispered, half-screamed. I was so excited; the love of my life was about to lose his virginity to me. Me—his first girlfriend, his first handjob, his first blowjob, his first hairjob, and his first kiss. And now...his first time.

"Are you comfy?" I asked, giving him a few kisses on his scalp.

"Yep," Billy replied.

"Okay. I'm going to pull down my underwear, and you're going feel something really wet."

His body tensed up.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay... It'll be fine, Billy. It might feel a little odd at first, but give it time, and you'll get used to it. Just stay nice and relaxed for me, okay, sweetie?"

"Okay..."

"Do you trust me?"

". . . I trust you."

"All right. Just stay nice and calm and relaxed. Here I go..."

I reached my hands down and grabbed the straps of my panties.

"Okay, Billy, I'm going to need you to left up just a little bit," I told him. I immediately felt the weight against my midsection lighten. "Okay. On three. One... Two... Three."

With a swift movement, I pulled my panties down, just enough so Billy's dick could have easy access.

"All right. You doing okay, sweetie?"

"Mm-hmmm," he replied. He was breathing heavily through his nose.

"Slow your breathing, honey. Relax... Now, I'm gonna put on hand on your back, and with the other I'll guide your dick into me. Are you ready?"

He took a good five seconds to think about it. "Y...yeah. Yeah, I am."

"Okay." I put on hand on his back, and I wrapped the other around his dick, pointing it straight at my pussy.

We were so close. He was just an inch away from the most pleasurable moment of his life.

"I love you, Billy," I whispered, giving him more kisses on his scalp. "You know that, right?"

"Y-yes," he wheezed. "I...love you...too, Ali..."

I took a deep breath of my own. It was time. "Okay. On the count of three. One... Two... Three."

With a moderate amount of force, Billy slid his dick into my awaiting cunt.

"Oh, God, yes...!" I screamed as an intense wave of pleasure surged from my loins to my stomach, then my chest, then my throat. "O-ok-k-kay, sw-sweetie... Now, j-just...thrust, nuh-nice and easy-y-y... Oh, God..."

With one hand positioned just above his ass, and the other hooked over his shoulder, I let Billy ride me.

As soon as his dick had entered, my pussy clamped around it, surrounding it in my soft, wet walls. His dick was almost the perfect size. It felt better than any other dick that got to breach me.

I was moaning, screaming, whimpering, and shouting, while Billy was as silent as a statue. In fact, his entire upper body felt like a statue. He was so tense. But none of that really took away from the immense pleasure I was feeling.

"Ba...baby, you're...amazing...!" I whispered in a scream-like voice. "Oh, God... Billy, where have...you been all my life? Oh, God... This is... Oh, God..."

Billy's thrusts remained nice and slow, just the pace I liked. More surges of pleasure kept erupting from my cunt as it milked his cock.

"Billy... Mmmmmmm, Billy... Fuck me, sweetheart...! Fuck me and only me, all right? Ohhh, God..."

Billy actually was doing a spectacular job. I couldn't remember the last time I'd screamed so much during sex... This was the culmination of our relationship. This was what everything was building up to. I hated myself for when we were first starting out, and I thought this guy with Asperger's Syndrome would never fuck me. But then, a few months later, the same guy was giving me some of the best sex ever.

I felt honored to take Billy's virginity. He truly was the sweetest guy I had ever met. After all the pain and suffering he'd gone through throughout most of his life, he was finally receiving one of the greatest pleasures of all.