A Special Kind of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, you're...doing great," I told him. As more and more pleasure rushed through me, it was getting more and more difficult to speak. "How... How are you—mmm, God...—feeling?"

He grunted something in response. I couldn't hear him clearly.

"This is...amazing, sweetie..." I wheezed. "I love you...so much..."

I had my arms wrapped around his shoulders and my legs around his waist like a horny octopus. Billy's bed surprisingly made little to no sound as he continued giving me the greatest fuck I'd ever experienced. I could only imagine the feelings that were going through him at that moment.

Finally, Billy said it: "Ali, I... I'm gonna cum..."

"Okay... Do... Do you want to pull out?"

"I...think so..."

Billy rolled off of me. I knew I said that it didn't matter if I got to cum or not, and I was sticking to it. I huddled up to him and began kissing him all over his face. Meanwhile, I reached my hand down and began stroking his beautiful, throbbing member. It was all nice and lubricated with juices from my pussy.

'Cum for me, sweetheart," I whispered. "Cum for me... Just let it flow. Therrre you go..."

Billy let out the biggest cumshot I'd ever seen from him. I watched in amazement as it flew high into the air, then dropped in between his knees.

"You...did it, Billy!" I said, still short of breath. "That was your first time! How are you...feeling?"

"Ali, that was amazing," he breathed. "I... I don't know how to describe it..."

"Do you think you might want another round in the morning?" I asked slyly.

"Muh...maybe," he replied. "What...about you? How was it...for you?"

"Uh, did you not hear the things I was belting at the top of my lungs?" I asked.

He let out a struggled laugh. "Yeah, I did."

I let him lie there so he could revel in the afterglow. I pulled my panties back up, then I cuddled into him.

"I love you, sweetheart," I said.

"I love you too, Ali," said Billy.

That's all (for now), folks! A big thank you to everyone that has voted, favorited, and commented on the A Special Kind of Love! And a special thank you to Literotica for allowing me to share my writing with you all! I have more to come. I wanted to submit this in the Valentine's Day contest, but this isn't a single-chapter story, so... Oh well! Next year for sure!