All Comments on 'A Special Morning with Busty Mommy Ch. 03'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Strange

yet funny, never read the first two chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still enjoying it

I like this one just as much as the previous chapters. You should be careful though, as you were switching between four and five teenage girls at the end. There were five girls there, but one of your last lines was "The four teens smiled at the boy, who could only smile back."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear God please keep this one going!

I didn't think you could top Mommy Made for Me chapter 4, but you just did...that and lots lots more! I hope we will get to see that second class and I have to ask, you hinted at it here but we didn't actually get any of it...Mommy needs to be milked SO badly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a great arousing story of Mother and Son sex !! You will have to provide more details of the girls attributes plus Ms. Donovan who should get fucked hard too !! Cannot wait for the next chapter. An outstanding story. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Totay unrealistic. But extremely hot. I love this I wish there were more guys though. Great story tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ridiculously hot!

This was the best part of the story yet. The extended foreplay just made it better. Can't wait to read about Brian and Mommy's upcoming adventures with the girls. Was a tad disappointed that 'increased fertility' wasn't mentioned as one of the symptoms of hyper-sexuality. It would certainly seem logical that all of the exaggerated sexual traits of the person are adaptations to aid in breeding. But maybe that's just not an element in your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow. Love this story. Please keep writing! Maybe get the school nurses involved.

mert40mert40over 8 years ago
Well Done -

Great story... excellent use of hot terms and casual eroticism. Like to read much more !!

DarkblazerDarkblazerover 8 years ago

Great story. Would love to read more of this title. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idea for the next chapter

I am thinking that for the next chapter, Brian and his mom invite one of the girls (Sam, I presume) to their house for a sleepover. The three would have dinner and the three would share their desires for each other, which leads to them getting hot and horny, getting naked while touching themselves. The girls then lead Brian to the bedroom where they have a threesome. His mom and Sam sharing his cock. sucking it together. One girl would ride his cock cowgirl-style while the other gets his pussy eaten by him. The ladies then get into a scissoring position and use their pussies to jack off his cock to climax. Brian, with his cock being sandwiched between the pussies of his mommy and his crush. He shoots out his load, drenching the three of them, They all take a shower together before climbing into bed. The busty girls snuggling up to Brian, pressing their huge tits against his toned body, their heads resting on their shoulders, expressing their love to him. Brian was satisfied and was excited for what the next class session would bring.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 8 years agoAuthor
Great idea, anon!

That's... inspiring. :)

LoverofBreastsLoverofBreastsalmost 8 years ago
Have to ask.

I don't know if you'll be keeping us in suspense but...I only saw your reply to the other Anonymous person's idea for a Chapter 4...is that something we might see sometime in the future? I have to ask, Mommy Made for Me came to a fairly definitive end, so did Mommy Takes Me to the Doctor, and Mommies Are For Fucking was a one shot...I think this story has the most potential to go several more chapters still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you going to write more chapters about these two?

Would love for mom to enjoy eating a teen and being eaten. Thanks needit700@gmail.com

TexMan324TexMan324about 7 years ago

Are you still going to write more of this story? It's been almost two years now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write more

All of them need to be knocked up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue!

This is one of my favorite stories I've read so far. You're very talented and these stories are really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great except

I wish Sam had been able to get milk from them giant titties and the teacher had joined in by leaning over Mommy with milk filled DDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good chapter, except...

The use of the word "tiny" to describe the mom is waaayyy overused, and so is "the young mother". How is a 40 year old young? That's pretty much middle-aged.

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

A load of fantasy and bullshit , but extremely entertaining and sexy story,,well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Extreeeemly erotic...hotttttt.. very sxyyyy... amazing

Very Extreeeemly erotic... incredible sxyyyy amazing story...pls many more chapters pls pls....

can be more longer story.. like mother is interviewed in details..teacher n girls tell their own incest stories etc

thanks a tonnnnnnnnn !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crock of shit

Dumbest fucking thing I ever read. No one in their right mind has classes like this ... no one talks like this. It's not even porn, just a sad attempt at comedy.

First story I read here that was this bad.

I read it all in hopes it might get better. Dumbest mistake I ever made. There should be a star vote for ZERO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great job!

amazing. hope you keep the son as the only male in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I laugh at all the comments that are all "OMG so unrealistic blah blah blah."

Since when are there rules stating stories had to be ultra realistic? There aren't, so quit crying like a little baby and just go find you a boring realistic story to read. It's that simple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...