A Special Morning with Busty Mommy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,689 Followers

"You do have quite the big-breast obsession, don't you, Sam?" Ms. Donovan smiled. "Ok, yes, you may begin masturbating."

"Yes!" Sam pumped her arm, then pulled up her skirt and immediately plunged a finger inside of herself with one hand and started to massage her clit with the other.

"Hey, no fair!" said Bethany, her blonde pigtails bouncing. "If she gets to jerk off, we all should."

"Hm. Ok, I suppose that's fair. You may all masturbate."

Becky hand shot down and pulled up her tiny cheerleader skirt, exposing her shaved pussy. She started to massage her clit. "UUUHHHHH! That feels so good." Bethany soon followed, shoving her hand down under her jeans. Brian looked out at his three gorgeous, big-titted classmates, all masturbating, their legs cocked up to allow them easier access to their pussies, their chests wobbling under their tops. They stared at him, his huge cock being stroked by another of his crushes, and at his ultra-busty - and naked - mother.

"UUUUHHHHH!" Brian exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum too!"

"NO!" Ms. Donovan yelled and ran over to where he was seated. She threw Britney's hand off and firmly grabbed the base of the pulsing cock. "You may not ejaculate yet. Britney, please pay attention."

"I'm sorry Ms. Donovan," the tiny teen said sheepishly. "I just got... distracted." She was staring at the boy's mother, who was now panting with horniness, her giant tits rising and falling with each breath.

"It's ok, just don't let it happen again. Brian will have an opportunity to cum soon enough."

Brian's cock was almost purple and throbbing visibly, but his teacher had successfully managed to stave off his orgasm. "I'm sorry, too, Ms. Donovan," he said.

"Well, I can hardly blame you, Brian," she smiled at the student. "Ok, then. Mommy, please lie down on the bed and put your feet in the stirrups."

The young mother's eyes widened and her mouth opened to object, but all that came out was: "Yes ma'am." She walked to the bed, lied down and put her feet in the stirrups, exposing her dripping wet vagina. Her massive tits wobbled as she settled down.

Britney turned to Brian and said, "Oh man, this is going to be good." She slipped a hand under her soccer shorts and joined her classmates in masturbation.

"Brian, please disrobe," Ms. Donovan said.

Brian jumped up and quickly removed his t-shirt, shorts, socks and shoes. Soon, he was completely naked.

"Oooooooh, yeah," said a masturbating Becky, narrowing her eyes at the newly toned teen. "Totally hot."

"Agreed," Britney, rubbing her slit underneath her super-tight shorts. "He's gonna fuck his Mommy hard."

"That's enough, girls," Ms. Donovan scolded. She walked over to the mother and pulled her vaginal lips apart. "Note how extremely wet she is. And swollen. She couldn't be more ready for a fucking. Brian, I want you to lie on top of your mother. DO NOT insert your penis into her."

Brian gulped and climbed onto the bed. Slipping between the stirrups, he lowered his body onto the tiny mother's, feeling her huge chest pressing into his. He stared into her gorgeous green eyes. "Hi," he whispered. His cock was hovering over her pussy; she instinctively started to tilt her hips slightly toward it.

"Hi," his mother said, smiling sweetly. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too, Mommy," he whispered.

"Awww," Becky said, slowing her masturbation for a moment.

He tentatively bent down and began kissing his mother, tentatively at first, then more forcefully. Their tongues danced in each other mouths.

"Note the expressions of love," Ms. Donovan said. "Mother and son cannot separate their maternal love from their romantic love and sexual attraction. Brian's penis is as hard as we've seen it, isn't it, Bethany?"

"It sure is, ma'am," said the girl, staring at the throbbing prick. "I think he might shoot at any second."

"But he can't, not yet."

"Ms. Donovan?" Sam said, slipping two finger in and out of her pussy with one hand and groping one of her own very large breasts with the other. "Shouldn't he, um, play with her breasts? Wouldn't that be the natural next thing to do?"

"Good point, Sam. Brian?"

Brian wasted no time and began to squeeze and grope his mother's chest. He still marveled not just at their size, but at their sponginess.

"UUUUHHHHH," Sam groaned. "I'm gonna cum!" She began to orgasm, feverishly rubbing her clit.

"Our first orgasm," Ms. Donovan said, smiling. "Very good."

Brian continued to feel up his mother, occasionally kissing her. His mother, too, groaned. He tweaked a nipple and she bucked her hips, causing her pussy to momentarily come into contact with his cock.

"Fuuuuck, coming too!" Bethany yelled as her orgasm overtook her. One by one all of the girls had orgasms, spurred on by each other and by the sight in front of them."

"Ok, now that the first wave of orgasms is over," Ms. Donovan said. "Girls, come up here."

The five teens jumped to their feet. Bethany started pulling off her shirt.

"What you doing, Bethany?"

"Oh please let us get naked, Ms. Donovan! I really want to be naked right now."

"Very well."

All five girls quickly shed their clothing, peeling off layers of cheerleading sweaters and soccer jerseys and flannel, all overstuffed with huge breasts. Brian groaned as he watched the teens undressing. Once naked, they converged on the bed. Bethany crept up to the mother and son, their swollen, horny bodies sweating and pulsing.

"Wow," she said. "This is the coolest. Ms. Donovan, are they going to start fucking now?"

"Soon, Bethany, soon. Britney, Sam, please suckle on Mommy's breasts."

The tit-obsessed girl's jaw dropped. "Oh my god." She dove onto the giant teat and began sucking, kissing and groping. She imagined she was sucking milk from the giant-titted little woman, her tits swelling as he did. The already primed mother groaned. Britney clamped onto the other tit, sucking.

Brian's mother was writhing behind him. Her hands shot down to her pussy, but Ms. Donovan interrupted.

"Bethany, Jenny, hold her arms at her side please."

"No!" the mother shouted. "Please, I need to masturbate."

"Absolutely not," Ms. Donovan said. Bethany and Jenny pulled her arms down on either side of her, their huge tits wobbling with their movement. The mother continued to buck her hips into the air, desperate for relief.

Brian gawked at the sight beneath him. Two of his hottest, bustiest classmates were sucking on his mother's huge tits while the other, equally sexy two held her down, preparing her for a fucking. The mother started to chant between moans, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," her pussy bucking up toward his huge cock. She felt her orgasm approaching. "I'm gonna cum! UUUUHHHHH FUUUUUCK I'M COMING."

"As I'd expected," Ms. Donovan said. "Hyper-sexual."

As the mother's orgasm reached its crest, she stared into her loving son's eyes and shouted, "I LOVE YOU, BABY! WATCH MOMMY CUM! I'M CUUUUUUMIIIIIING!"

Her pussy began to squirt, one blast hitting her son's cock, then pulsed girl-juice all over the bedding, her legs up in the stirrups, her arms held down, her tiny, busty body buckling as her intense orgasm rippled through her.

"Holy shit," Jenny shouted. "She's squirting!"

"Indeed," Ms. Donovan said. "Amazing. Note, of course, that her vagina hasn't been touched by finger or penis. Very, very unusual."

Brian looked at his teacher. "Please? Can I, Ms. Donovan?" he said.

The mother, half-stoned from her orgasm, turned toward the teacher. "Please, Ms. Donovan?" She was almost slurring. "Can he fuck me?"

"Girls, back off," Ms. Donovan said. Bethany and Jenny released her arms. The mother immediately grabbed her son's ass and started to pull it toward her. "Brian, it's time to fuck your mother."

Brian penetrated his mother, slowly pushing aside her pulsing vagina with his huge cock. She arched her back. "AAHH! AAHHH!"

"Oh my god," said Becky, "she's gonna cum again."

Sam, who was still groping the giant-titted little woman with a look of rapturous amazement on her face, said, "she's like a fuck-toy."

"Very good, Sam," Ms. Donovan said, as she peered at the young mother being seriously fucked by her son. "She is clearly built for sex. Not just hyper-sexual, but particularly suited to mother-son fucking." As another orgasm washed over his mother, he grabbed her under her mid-torso, and pulled her into his body, her massive tits squashing against his chest. He was grunting with each thrust now, rutting into her. They fucked for the next few minutes, with an increasingly intensity.

"Jesus," said Jenny. "He's really fucking her hard."

"I bet she comes again," Britney said, between slurps of her own huge breasts, which she lifted to her mouth for a suck.

"Before he does?" Bethany said, pulling open the mother's vagina for easier entry by her son. "I don't know, he looks pretty close too."

"I am!" Brian screamed. "I have to cum inside you, Mommy!"

"Do it, baby!" said the writhing mother. "Cum inside your fuck-toy Mommy!"

Brian turned to Ms. Donovan. "Can I, please?"

"Please let him, Ms. Donovan," Jenny said. "He's been a really good boy for his Mommy."

"Yes, Brian. Ejaculate inside her. Feel how her warm and welcoming pussy feels. Then empty your balls into her. Treat her like your personal fuck-toy. Your very own, huge-titted little fuck-Mommy."

"AAAARRRGHHHH!" He roared as his cock began to spurt inside of his mother.

"UUUUUHHHHH!! CUUUUMMING AGAIN!" She, too, was orgasming, her third in a short time.

Both mother and son continued to orgasm for what felt like minutes, the girls groping both their bodies, egging them on with comments like "you're being a good boy, Brian! Keep fucking her!" and "you're such a little sexy Mommy! Do you feel his cum inside you?"

Finally, the orgasms subsided and Brian collapsed on top of his mother. She kissed and nuzzled his neck. "Thank you, baby. I love you so much. You give Mommy the best orgasms."

"I love you too, Mommy," he squeaked out. He rolled off her, his still swollen cock popping from her vagina. Instinctively, Jenny began to suck on it, cleaning off his mother's girl-juice.

"Very good, Jenny. Please continue to suck on that cock while Mommy gets into her next position. Britney, Bethany, please help Mommy out of the stirrups and onto her hands and knees." Both teens and the mother, still shaking from her massive orgasms, did as instructed, the mother looking back at her son, who was staring at her dripping vagina while being fellated by the 18-year-old naked, sexy nerd. To his amazement, he was quickly hard again.

"That's enough, Jenny. Please guide his penis back inside his mother."

As the teen did so, Britney and Sam lied down on either side of the mother, whose breasts were so large that they hung down almost to the bed. Each took a massive tit in their mouths and again began suckling.

"FUUUUCK!" the mother exclaimed, as her son again penetrated her.

"Becky, you may play with her body while she gets fucked. Feel free to play with her clitoris, which I'm sure is extremely engorged."

Becky tucked her hand under the mother's pelvis, which was slamming back against her son's thrusts - they were both simply grunting now. Becky began to diddle the mother's clit as best she could; it was like holding on to a bucking bronco.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" the mother screamed. She turned back to look at her son, her tousled hair hanging down over her face. "Please fuck me harder, sweetie! Please- UH! Fuck- UH! Meeeee! UUUUUUHHHH!" The son grabbed onto her huge ass cheeks and began to really plow his insanely horny mother with his rock-hard dick.

Becky's ministrations, as well as those of the two teens latched onto her breasts (again, doing the best they could, given the wild swinging action of the giant teats), was quickly leading the mother to another orgasm.

"FUUUUUUCK! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! UH! UH! UH! HERE IT COMES BABY! CUUUUMING ON MY BABY'S PENIS!"

"And that's number three," Ms. Donovan said approvingly. "Very good. Brian, I take it you would like to cum again as well?"

"Yes please, Ms. Donovan."

"Please let him cum on my face and tits," the groggy mother pleaded. "I need to feel his cum on me."

"Ooooh yeah," said Sam, unlatching for a moment from a huge nipple. "That would be awesome!"

"Soon," Ms. Donovan said. "One more position first. Brian, sit on the edge of the bed. Mommy, straddle your son."

The mother and son quickly got into position. The tiny mother mounted her son, her massive tits pushing into his chest. Her tight, lithe legs were on either side of him, her pussy poised to plunge onto his throbbing penis. All four girls surrounded them, caressing both bodies, which were now dripping with sex-sweat. Britney reached over and grabbed the boy's cock, angling it so it touched the entrance to his mother's wet pussy. "Go ahead, Mommy," she whispered. "Fuck your baby boy."

With that the mother plunged onto her son's cock. Letting her head tilt back, her gorgeous dark hair hanging down behind her, she again let again a huge groan. "FUUUUCK THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!"

Soon, the mother-son duo were again fucking, this time in a more intimate position. They kissed like teenagers on a first date, whispering to each other between kisses.

"I love you so much, baby," she said, as her huge ass bucked up and down on her son's lap. "Don't ever stop fucking me."

"I love you, Mommy. You feel so good on my cock. And I can feel your giant tits bouncing on my chest."

"Baby, when you're ready, I really, really want you to cum on my face and tits. I've been dreaming about it ever since we started fucking. There's nothing more that I want than to feel your hot cum on my skin."

"UUUUHHHH!" The teenage boy couldn't hold out much longer.

Now!" Ms. Donovan said. "Mommy, kneel down. Girls, help her!"

The five girls helped to force the mother's tiny-but-stacked body, still trembling, onto the floor. Sam crouched behind her and hoisted up her giant breasts, providing a target for her son's ejaculate. The other four crowded around the mother, pushing up their own large breasts for added inspiration.

For the first time, Ms. Donovan touched her student. Standing behind him, she reached around and began to stroke him. "It's time to cum on your Mommy, Brian," she whispered into his ear.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" the boy screamed. "CUUUUMMMIIIIINNGG!!"

He unleashed his first rope of cum, which splattered his mother's face and the huge expanse of her tits. It was such a huge blast that it actually splattered onto the girls, who all groaned in pleasure.

"STILL CUMMING!" Brian said as his teacher continued to milk him.

Rope after thick rope of cum coated his mother's face and tits. Soon, the blasts slowed. The mother dove forward and engulfed the cock with her mouth, sucking the remaining cum. "Mmmmmm," she moaned.

All four girls and the mother collapsed onto the floor. Brian flopped onto the bed.

"Very good, Brian. Excellent job. Girls, get some towels and clean up Mommy." She looked up at the clock. "Good timing - class is over. Let's all plan to meet back here next week. We've got plenty more to explore."

"More?" the mother said meekly.

"Of course, Ms. Donovan said, smiling and wiping cum off her hand with a handkerchief. "Brian has an entire class to fuck."

The four teens smiled at the boy, who could only smile back.

"I can't wait," he said.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,689 Followers
12