All Comments on 'A Special Present Ch. 01'

by closetdramaqueen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
julie_oregonjulie_oregonabout 15 years ago
What a lucky woman!

OMG, what a lucky woman. I wish I was her. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pathetic

What indeed is he going to get the wife to do? Pull a train in a bar with black men in? Perhaps go into a lesbian bar and strip naked and let her get fucked over and over by butch dykes with strapons. Or better still just let her stand naked on a building site and let every builder there fuck her. Then tie her to lampost in the middle of a busy city somewhere and have fucked by any passer by that cares to do any thing with a skanky whore like she is. i just hope the the husband is charging for the privalge of letting someone fuck the slut. Either way a gang bang is essential here, the record for a gangbang is something like 200-300 hundred people both men and women fucking someone, that sounds like a good number.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
real poor guy

who has lost all his selfconfident towards his wife and in his partnership. he still seems strong enough for Becca. what will that say? he might still have some strong feelings but she crushed him emotionally and did not even feel it.

and to julie_oregon, did not surprise me to see you here giving so many points. I'd say you missed something importend too.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Is this a woman's fantasy?

Husband is subservient, not a partner. She does for herself, and not for him: that is she does nothing to build his confidence. She says she loves him, and then implies her extramarital sex is better than theirs is? This is the kind of man a selfish, selfcentered woman would want, not a partner, but less even than a slave. One who aranges her pleasure because she has convinced him that what pleases her matters more than what pleases him. Next step, cut him off completely (in more ways than one) and enjoy time that should be for each other, with anyone but him and then reinforce how pathetic he is: that will make him happy? Sorry, but that is not a relationship or a marriage and those men and women who think this is sexy need help. Okay, let the blast come that I am too moral and take this way too seriously because this is supposed to be erotic FANTASY, but how is humiliating a man or woman erotic or human? I guess I will never get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I keep thinking this is a set up to divorce her.

He has an affair with a girl from work, wonderful. She is a fuck any stranger idiot, ever heard of HIV/AIDS? The only rationale I can consider for this story is that she is so self centered she doesnt know her husband has set her up for divorce based on adultry. He rented the room, so video filming is ok. She is a slut who fucks strangers in bar restrooms who gives a damn about such a low class piece of trash? My goodness if a person cant please their spouse why in gods name are they married? A large portion of being married is love, trust, companionship, and sex. One could say neither one of them truly loves the other. One could say she is very trusting of him but he questioned all the way whether or not she would whore herself out. They are actually seeking companionship with different people and not each other. And since he and she both agree he cant sexually please her, then marriage is based on only one of four legs. I saw once in the story a mention of a black but at least you didnt turn this into an interracial stereotype sexual idiocy. Should you write part two, not really you did enough damage with part one.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Simple49 nailed it.

Submissive pussy of a man with zero self respect or confidence.

If he had any, he would bring another COUPLE in.

But, I guess for this author that would give him balls and he can't have that.

He has to be a pathetic self cuck.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

Why the hell would someone enjoy that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous