A Special Present Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel him getting harder inside me with every stroke I hoped he was about to cum for some reason after having no one else's cum in me for five years I suddenly felt this urge to feel him cum inside of me and then he was thrusting me even more violently then before, his sperm spurting inside of me.

Then he was gone, zipping up, dropping something on the floor, saying "Call me, come to mine tomorrow" and then walking out as fast as he came, I slumped down on the seat cum beginning to seep out of me onto my nice new skirt. I heard the bathroom open I realised frantically that my cubicle door was still open, quickly I tried to stand to close hoping the silent footsteps wouldn't approach my door as I tried forlornly to shove it closed and then someone was pushing it. I closed my eyes, hoping this vain attempt would shield me from the embarrassment of what was to come.

Instead all that came was a familiar giggle that I had heard earlier in the night, "I saw him leave" she giggled " I wanted to check on you, you look scrumptious" she giggled again. I opened my eyes slowly my cheeks burning and yes there was Amy standing in the doorway eyeing me in way I can only describe as dangerous. "Lets get you tided up" she stated as she approached me kneeling down with her legs together and kissing me gently on my lips, before she grabbed the piece of black material that was hanging out my mouth and softly removed my thong from my mouth. "Boy he really shook you up didn't he?" I nodded meekly.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up!" This woke me up I looked myself all over and saw the state of myself, cum was beginning to leak back out of me my hair and makeup were dishevelled and my clothes were all over the place. She walked into the cubicle and kneeled down, "This is the easiest way to get it all back out honey" She said earnestly "Ok?" I nodded and she started to lap the cum out of my pussy, it felt very different to before but just as arousing. "Mmmm yummy" she says "I can't wait to taste more of you, but lets get you tidied up first and then you can take me home!"

So we set about restoring me to my past glories, she helped me redress, very professionally almost but her hands just lingered for a while every so often, holding my hips or as they brushed over my breasts. I turned to her and asked "Do you really want me, even knowing what I just did?" "Heck, yes" was her response "It makes you even hotter in my opinion."

So once I was all sorted I sat down with her at the bar and told her about the strangeness of the last few hours, how amazing it had been, I even showed her your letter, you know the one I had brought with me. She just looked at me in awe and said "God I wish I could meet someone like that someday, but until then I'd sure like to help out" Just then I remembered my next task and we hastily arranged to meet in the Hotel lobby after her shift about ten. With that we had a quick kiss across the bar and I was off and running leaving poor Amy to face up to all those hungry faces of the men who had just witnessed our kiss.

I wandered into the hotel about five to eight just in time and gave my name to the receptionist who to my surprise then told me I had the Rose suite for the next three nights and that it was all pre paid.

For which I really do need to thank you honey it was great! I leaned across the bed from where I'd been telling you all this gave you a peck on the lips. I'll thank you properly later lets get on shall we.

On my elevator ride up to the top floor I wondered what you had in store for me now, if what had just gone was anything to go by I couldn't wait. The suite was wondrous, huge and spacious with a centre piece four poster bed. On it was a single red rose with a black letter underneath.

Darling

I hope all has gone well so far and well I hope that you have even made it this far, I wouldn't blame it if you hadn't I don't think id have the balls for it. Anyway if you are reading this you have made it and you should be nice and wet by now I can imagine your tigers begin to arouse within you. Anyway in this room, your next prize awaits, follow these simple instructions and then just wait.

1) Take your clothes off except you bra and stocking and hang them in the wardrobe as well as this contact the woman you have meet and tell them to meet you here now instead.

2) In the wardrobe, you'll find a box, bring it to the bed and then read on.

So I did very undressing and making sure everything was hanging I placed it all in the wardrobe just like you said and then I took the large box to the bed.

3) Inside you'll see four restraints attach one each to each of the corner of the bed, you'll also see a collar, I want you to place this around your neck.

I started at the front corner of the bed cuffing one end of each to the post and stretching the soft cuff section into the middle I repeated this for the other corners and then returned to the box I pulled out the a really thick leather collar and stretched round my neck, it felt really snug almost like you had measured my neck somehow and clasped together neatly at the back, now I almost couldn't bend my neck. What have you got planned I wondered.

4) Now remove the final item from the box, the blindfold, then climb onto the bed on all fours and attach your ankles to the restraints, attach to one wrist and prepare the last one so it will tighten when you pull on it. then place the blindfold tightly over your eyes make sure you can't see anything, then place the rose in your mouth and slip your wrist into the last restraint and then wait there like a good slut, whatever you do though don't drop the rose.

12