A Spy Too Far Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

They knew that while apart from one another, they had to do what they had to do, to survive. Meanwhile, Fraulein Helga was taking great care over her appearance, and she was reveling in the thought that for a few days she would have a strong healthy man in her power. It had been a long time since she had been given the opportunity to have unlimited sex put freely at her disposal. She had packed her sexiest nightclothes, and some of her best clothes as she put on her mackintosh, pulling the belt tight to enhance her superb figure; she took one last look in the mirror before leaving her quarters in the barracks. To report to the Colonel before rejoining Anne-Marie.

Fraulein Helga had joined the Nazi party in 1937. She was now 25 years of age and had lovely blonde hair and blue eyes. She was extremely athletic, and had a figure the envy of most women. She was the typical Aryan beauty that the Fuhrer had sponsored. She enjoyed sex in all its forms, and was regarded quite rightly by many as a nymphomaniac. She had also quite willingly taken on the duties of being a very discreet assassin, and had become a useful tool in disposing of members who in various ways were embarrassing to the party.

She had been the mistress of one of Hitler's close advisors before the war, and had been invaluable in many roles, where her sexual prowess was a distinct asset. She quite quickly had become an enthusiast of the Nazi party and all its aims. She obeyed orders willingly, and had no conscience where unsavory tasks were given her to perform. For two years she had gone as a mistress from one senior party leader to another when instructed. Pillow talk with her lovers, had been invaluable in revealing possible traitors to the party, which had on her information, been quickly disposed of, or punished in an appropriate way. Her role in occupied Europe was to get acquainted with, and spy on co-operative Business men, people who either for financial reasons, or for genuine political reasons had decided to support the Nazi regime. Unfortunately, most of these subjects had been older men, or in some cases men who were more interested in other men than ladies. They were not the type of bedmates that were best suited to her tastes.

Having been told by the Colonel that her job was to safeguard Tony Nash the defector from Britain, she was burning with anticipation. The Colonel had been quite explicit that she had full permission to seduce him, and keep him entertained. She thrilled at the task before her, she had an extensive sexual repertoire, and she guessed that she would have no problem getting and keeping a young handsome man like Tony under control and safe, providing of course she could keep his so-called wife out of the way. She was looking forward with burning anticipation to having a young man like him all to herself; it had been a long time since she had been given the opportunity to carry out a task like this. She just hoped that Berlin would be as slow, as they usually were, in coming to a decision on Tony's future.

The colonel has explained that one of her tasks with Tony was to endeavor if she could, to determine whether his defection was genuine. The colonel was afraid that a formal arrest and interrogation could damage his reputation with the hierarchy in the party. Much better, he thought, to use Helga's wiles and experience, to wheedle any secrets from Tony. In any case her personal assessment of the man, and his personal habits, and sexual inclinations would be invaluable. The colonel knew that the fact that he had taken positive action would stand very much in his favour.

Helga was an adept linguist and spoke French fluently. Her only regret was that she had never married, she had a secret desire to become a mother, and she longed to be able to settle down and raise a family, but she had been shuttled at party orders from one man to another. Many of her past partners were very much to her taste, and would have made satisfactory husbands, and given her the children which she yearned for, but duty had stood in the way.

She stood in front of the Colonels desk, and he whistled in appreciation "You have one last important task Fraulein. One which I am sure you will relish in the circumstances. The colonel explained in detail what was required of her ... She smiled. "Ja Wohl, Herr Colonel it will be a pleasure." She gave the Nazi salute, and turning she left the room to join the waiting Anne-Marie

Meanwhile in the Admiralty London. Mr. Broughton stood with the First Sea Lord. His language was ripe and he said. "My Lord we have just sent one of our most promising Naval Officers to get the very information that HMS Bulldog has taken from U111. We have also compromised, and probably sent to her death one of our best double agents all for nothing. His was almost a forlorn task, but he undertook it willingly, because he recognised how vital this information was to winning the war. We all knew before he went that he had an uphill task, and that success was remote but we had to try something."

The Admiral replied." Yes George, it is unfortunate, and you were completely right to take the risk, or rather those brave people are to be commended for taking the risk, but no-one could have foreseen that all this gear would fall into our lap like this. The Captain of HMS Bulldog is absolutely certain that the prisoners were certain that the U Boat was sunk before she could be boarded, and so there is no reason for the Germans to suspect a thing. Just tell Nash and the girl to abort and return home, if you can get a message to him, but don't give any details."

Tony had enjoyed his sojourn with Janine and he was now confident that he had managed to allay her suspicions, but he was worried at the time Anne-Marie had been gone. The man watching the apartment had been replaced by another, and the mess cleaned up. The telephone call from Anne-Marie had triggered Janine's departure; she had no inclination to face Anne-Marie again having seduced her husband. She had no illusions about Anne-Marie, she was sure she was a traitor, and she was convinced that Tony was being duped. She kissed him, and whispered. "I will see you again soon darling, you are my man now." Tony breathed a sigh of relief as the door closed behind her, and he lay down on the bed for a nap before his wife arrived home.

Chapter 6 Next

Chapter 6 Tragedy Strikes

It was about an hour later that Anne-Marie returned home accompanied by the glamorous Fraulein Helga. Tony was feeling guilty over his sojourn with Janine, but he quickly recognized that Anne-Marie was showing distinct signs of tension. He was highly intrigued by the glamorous blonde Fraulein Helga, and he reflected that Anne-Marie had never told him she had such a glamorous sister in law. They had both came in shaking their umbrellas from the afternoon rain, and Tony was a little surprised when he met Helga for the first time. She was by any standard extremely glamorous, and she exuded raw sex appeal, and she flaunted it as if she was taunting Anne-Marie. Anne Marie was not at all pleased with Tony's obvious positive reaction to Helga.

"It's nice to meet you Herr Nash," Helga gushed, as she kissed him on the cheek, and took hold of his hand, not hurrying to release it. "I have heard so much about you, because Anne-Marie never stops talking about you, and I am so glad that you have come to join the Third Reich and help us to ultimate victory.. It must have taken a lot of courage on your part?. It is really fortuitous that I arrived just in time, as Anne-Marie has to go away on business for a few days, and I can be here to keep you company, so we can get to know each other more intimately, until your future is sorted out by Berlin. I am sure that we will get on famously together."

I will leave you to say your goodbyes to your lovely wife now, while I unpack my clothes in the spare room. As Anne-Marie bent over and kissed Tony, she whispered.. "She is not my Sister in law; she is a Nazi Wehrmacht guard working for the Gestapo, sent here to watch over you." She whispered, "Beware, do not upset her, she is very dangerous. I suspect she is herein part to interrogate you and ensure that you are not a potential spy."

Tony now understood the reason for her tension, but he was pleased that at least their story had been accepted, at least on the face of it, or he would now be under arrest.. He was glad that he had been warned, and he would have to play his part in making sure that he himself acted in a foolproof manner.

Within minutes, Frau Helga was back in the room. "I don't have many clothes she told Tony, as I am only here for a few days. Perhaps Anne darling, you can spend few minutes to show me where everything is in the kitchen before you go. Tony was left in a daze, somehow, now he had few illusions about what Helga wanted, and expected, and would ensure that she got. He was sure that Anne-Marie meant just that when she had murmured the warning to him. "She is very dangerous."

Anne-Marie had only just gone, when Helga said to Tony as she put her mackintosh on. "I will not be a minute, mein liebchen, I have to get some food in. Anne-Marie has not had time to do any shopping yet." Tony lay there, he had no illusions about Helga, her every action made the fact clear that she was certainly not intending to sleep alone that night. Tony knew himself well enough to know that he would not be able to refuse her, even if he dared. Her whole demeanor seemed to be promising him a night to remember, but anyway, discretion demanded that he keep her on side. It was a foul night outside, which suited Fraulein Helga perfectly, for the job she had to do. The rain was lashing across the open ground, gusting from the sea, and blowing in Anne-Maries face as she walked disconsolately across the waste ground adjacent to her apartment.. She was angry and dismayed at having to leave Tony an that bitches arms..

About twenty minutes later Helga was back with a bag of shopping, which she was busy putting away in the kitchen. She had completed the second part of her task, and she was looking forward to the night ahead. She had quickly caught up with Anne-Marie as she crossed the waste land adjoining the house. She had just called out to Anne-Marie "Just a minute mien liebchen, and as Anne-Marie turned towards her she had fired two shots into her. She looked closely at the corpse, to make sure she was dead, then pulled her body behind a pile of bricks, and rubble with just a another quick cursory look at the body, and a quick look into her handbag, removing her cash, and then she carried on to the local store. Helga had no fear of consequences, but she was unaware that the execution had been observed.

Within a few minutes Janine and her brother who had been watching the apartment, had examined Anne-Maries body, Janine now believed Tony, that Anne-Marie had not been a traitor. They had recognised the assassin, but now she suspected she had to face an even more formidable foe if she wanted to keep him. She sent her brother away to arrange to hire a cart to take Anne-Marie's body away to be buried properly and to arrange to inform London of her death..

Janine was now convinced after this execution, that neither Anne-Marie nor Tony were Nazi agents, as she sat by the body trying to work out exactly what was happening. Fraulein Helga was known to the local resistance groups as a Wehrmacht soldier, and as an assassin of repute, but she had never been considered a worthy target for their attention. The fact that Anne-Marie had spent such a long time at the army headquarters that day had originally left Janine feeling very confused.

Tony that evening found that Fraulein Helga was quite an acceptable cook, and they had a nice evening meal, with plenty of wine, and Helga took the opportunity to gently quiz Tony about his relations in Berlin. He answered honestly because he had nothing to hide.

After dinner Helga had a long soak in the bath, leaving Tony with the bottle of wine after first making sure that the front door was properly locked,, as she prepared her body for the long night of sex ahead she had promised herself.. She re-appeared later to stand in front of Tony in a very sexy white silk nightdress. Her make-up had been replaced, and she stood there looking down at Tony, giving him a chance to anticipate what he had waiting for him in the bedroom. She smiled as she saw his cock reacting, and the bulge grow in his pants as he looked up at her. She reached out to him and took him in her arms as she passionately French kissed him before leading him to a night of passion in the bedroom.

She was sure that he would not be a problem, and she knew that she could, and would have him that night all to herself.. She was already wet at the thought; it had been a long time since she had a man of her own age to have sex with. In bed she let him taker her in his arms and they kissed passionately on the lips, as their bodies came together . Tony then let her go. Helga looked at Tony pretending annoyance. "Mein Herr is that all I get? I am sure you can do better than that?"

Tony' did not hesitate as his arms encircled her waist, pulling her close again. She gave a long muffled moan of happiness when once again his lips covered hers. Helga devoted her full attention to the probing intimacy of Tony's tongue while it probed and played over and under her own tongue. She pressed her body close to him, her ample breasts, thrusting against his chest. Her hands wandering to his groin quickly ensuring that he was ready for her. Tony was in no doubt of her intentions, and for the second time that day was intending to commit adultery. Tony pressed his groin tightly against hers. She trembled, her arousal flaring higher.

Her hips pushing her pelvis over the large bulge in his trousers. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned when their lips finally parted. Helga artfully dodged his embrace, "I am in my nightdress, now mien Liebchen, you must now get naked if you want to play." All right fraulein," Tony said as he gave in.

Helga watched Tony as he quickly disrobed and stood before her wearing only his bulging under pants. Her eyes dropped to his groin, homing in on the bulge that threatened to burst into the open at any moment. Her chest heaved; her juices flowed deep within her young body in anticipation of the lovemaking to come. With tantalizing slowness, Tony hooked his fingers beneath his pants,, and pulled them down. His cock, hard and fully erect jerked eagerly in the air. Its tip oozed a single drop of clear fluid. Her gaze focused on the length and girth of his cock, as she let her nightdress fall to the floor, now naked and moving closer to him she put her hands loosely round his neck looking into his eyes. She was a very happy girl at what she saw

In bed Helga moved to kiss him gently on his lips, pulling him close and letting her nipples press into his hairless chest. One leg locked over his as their naked bodies came together. She enjoyed being naked and watching a mans expressions as he gazed on her almost perfect body. Tony's cock was betraying his naked lust, as it rubbed on the neatly trimmed patch of honey-blonde hair surrounding the mound of her pussy. A quiver of anticipation shot through her sleek, flat stomach--at the thought of what would soon fill that intimate crevice of her body. Tony opened his arms and pulled her sleek shapely body close, wonderful sensations coursed through her veins when naked flesh met naked flesh. To Fraulein Helga nothing in the world equaled that moment when two naked bodies first touched as a prelude to the final joining in making love.

After one long, exciting kiss, Tony's mouth left her lips as he moved down to take one of her hard nipples into his mouth. A myriad of sensations fluttered through her body as he nibbled and sucked. On her nipples. His tongue, like a moist whip, taunted the flaccid button of flesh. She felt it come alive under his gentle ministrations. The nipple grew erect, hard with desire. Then he switched to the other nipple Meanwhile she was fondling his cock which stood out from his groin. Her fingertips lovingly ran up and down the pulsing length of his cock. It felt so hard and impatient ... Yet at the same time it was so smooth warm and gentle feeling. Each time she made love with a man she was impressed by the strength and tenderness that was a man's sex. It was so delicious just to have it and play with it in her hands. And beneath that wonderful cock hung the hairy bag of his testicles. She was very aware of the pain that could be caused by rough handling, something she became used to using when assisting in Gestapo interrogations, but now she fondled it with great care and loving. She thrust her breasts forward, stuffing a bit more of her breast into his face. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" a gasping moan writhed out over her red lips. as Tony's hand moved between her thighs and fondled the outside of her pussy lips.

Her knees trembled as his fingers massaged the mound of her sex. Again she moaned as Tony slipped a probing finger up into the heated tightness of her cunt. Together they sunk back on the bed as fiery arousal washed through her body, allowing his kisses and his nibbling teeth to say more than he could ever put into words. Tony moved from her breasts and kissed her with a flourish of kisses. At the same time, he eased himself on to her waiting body Helga moved her hand down and guided his cock gently into the lips of her pussy "Jaaaaaaaaa," she hissed as Tony pushed his long hard cock deep into the liquid warmth of her body. She moved excitedly under him, enjoying the initial feel of his penetration...

"Sehr Gut mein liebe Tony Sehr Gut" she muttered "I think my stay with you will be very enjoyable" Tony moved slowly, easing his cock almost out before pushing in again slowly and carefully causing Helga to moan with happiness as the sensations flooded through her body. Shudders of intense bliss ran through her body. As his body rose Tony slipped a hand down between her thighs. In and out he pumped while his fingers rubbed to each side of her clit. She groaned, knowing what he would do next. She whimpered, not knowing when he would do it. For the first time for a long time in her life, a man was in control. His mouth and hands played over her body, and she moved to their every whim. He controlled her, commanded her with the constant pistoning of his cock in her body. He was so big and so long, and his technique was designed to give her maximum pleasure. When he pushed inward, the wall of her pussy strained to cover the bulging girth of his cock, their rippled folds smoothing under his ponderous size.

She wondered briefly whether he was thinking about Anne-Marie. All the while, his hands and mouth never stopped. His whole body seemed to focus on her, giving her, and her alone, his complete attention. In turn, every ounce of her awareness centered on this fantastic man who rode atop her body. Suddenly a fingertip slid between the slit of her pussy lips. Gently rolling her clitoris, sending quaking shudders of bliss blasting through her. She groaned, her pelvis arching and humping to meet the forceful strokes of his loins. She came, and then came again in quick succession. It was incredible how Tony had come to know her body in such a short time. He seemed to realise that her pleasure came not as one long, seemingly endless eruption of carnal ecstasy, but through a series of small increasing releases. Expertly controlling her pelvis muscles, she squeezed down, clamping herself around the engorged thickness of his cock. Again Tony groaned as her muscles sucked and vibrated round his cock the friction, created by the tightness of pussy enclosed over every inch of his manhood. She fitted him like a custom-tailored glove.

Tony now used his finger and rolled the button of her clit. One atop the other, she came three times. And deep within her, she felt a building of passion, a tidal wave of feeling; she writhed using her free hand on his buttocks to pull him closer and to draw his cock even deeper into the yearning interior of her belly. Tony pushed his cock as deep as he could. Helga felt the tension building in his body. He was on the brink of coming, yet exercising total control of himself, he held back the mounting pressure of his loins. The tension of her own body grew. Closer and closer that threatening tidal wave rolled, was ready to break and drown her in complete pleasure. The rhythm of his cock consumed her. Twisting and bucking in reckless abandon, she gave herself fully to Tony. She matched his need; she hungered for that fulfilling moment. Then came a sensation that for her was out of this world, and matched anything that had gone before, her body lay racked by an onslaught of carnal fulfillment. She moaned and groaned, expressing the full satisfaction of their union. Simultaneously, Tony moaned in a deep throaty groan. His hips thrust hard and deep, his body going rigid for a long moment. His cock planted deep within the hot recesses of her quivering quim, a flood of semen blasted from his cock. Helga held him close, savoring the complete union of their bodies, wishing this moment could last through eternity, yet knowing their was a long fulfilling night to come. \ Helga now well satisfied, as she lay fighting off sleep, knew full well that Tony was no longer married, and guessed that sooner or later her body would be found. Now she wondered hopefully whether the Fuhrer would permit her to marry him. Not only was he the man for her, but she guessed that the glory attached to him from his defection would be good for her standing in the party. But then with a sigh of satisfaction she drifted off to sleep. Tony awoke about two hours later. To find Janine standing over him with a drawn pistol. And a scarf over her face., standing by the bed.

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers
1...34567...9