A Spy Too Far Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

Tony sat by the window overlooking the street,, he watched the local people going about their daily business, but it was the behaviour of people to a small portly man standing in the doorway of an empty shop opposite that attracted his attention. He noticed how people crossed the street to avoid him. The more Tony observed him he became increasingly sure that he was watching the apartment. This caused Tony some small concern, but their was nothing he could logically do, so Tony decided it was best just to watch discreetly, and wait for Anne-Marie to return. She would, he hoped know what to do. Anne-Marie had been gone much longer than they had both anticipated, and all he could do was wait patiently. There was little traffic on the road, and most of it was horse drawn or bicycle.

After a short time watching, he became aware of a horse and cart coming slowly up the street, and as far as he could see from the apartment, it was full of semi liquid manure. Tony with his experience of farming almost felt as though he could almost smell it from where he sat in the apartment. He could see that the sludge was moving with the movement of the cart over the cobbles, and was obviously very liquid. As it came near the watching man in the doorway opposite, their was a terrific commotion, and the whole load seemed to slip sideway into the doorway of the shop , covering the wretched little man opposite with a generous portion of some very obnoxious dung.

A few moments later as the commotion persisted, Tony heard a tapping on the door. He opened it cautiously and Janine slipped inside. "The Gestapo are watching you." She said. "So were we.". "I knew I was being watched." He told her. " Anne-Marie will be quite a long time I think. I think she is a Nazi" Janine said. "That she is not, I can assure you of that." Tony protested "Anyway why do you think that?" he asked. "We followed her to the German headquarters, and she is still their now." "Trust me, Janine we know what we are doing, it is all part of our mission." Tony said. Knowing full well that somehow, he had to divert her away from her suspicions. "Come and have a drink and lets talk a bit I'm a bit lonely." Tony said as his mind tried to come up with a solution to allay her doubts. Fortunately Anne-Marie had a good stock of drinks in her sideboard, and Janine asked for a cognac. Tony poured her a liberal glass. Being less generous with his own drink, as he knew he had to keep his wits about him. He sat down on the settee with her, letting his body just touch hers. "Take your coat off and relax." Tony suggested. Janine stood up and took her raincoat off and gave it to Tony to hang up. The thought struck Tony that he must play for time, and just hope that Anne-Marie came back soon. She would surely know what to do. Sitting down next to her once again Tony let his free arm rest along the back of the settee. He felt Janine relax a little as she took a swallow of her drink. He found Janine very attractive and her behaviour before at the farm, left him in no doubt that she fancied him.

Then he said. "Janine we owe you and your family a lot for the way you have looked after us when we arrived, so I can tell you, that I knew that Anne-Marie was going to the Wehrmacht headquarters. I don't know why she is so long away, but the fact that is, we are in a long complicated nasty war, which means that there are many things that we have to accept, and do not ask questions about. We just have to live for the day, and trust our superiors know what they are doing."

Tony knew that Anne-Marie had the task of organizing his defection to the German military authority. They had previously discussed the situation with their superiors in England, and Tony knew it would not be easy, to just walk into a German barracks, and announce himself. It had to be done with a certain amount of finesse, and that was what Anne Marie was attempting to arrange.

Janine looked up at Tony, and not for the first time he was really tempted.. She was very pretty and obviously intent on seducing him. Fully realizing the implications of what he was doing, he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. Janine's returned Tony's kiss with unrestrained passion, her doubts for the time being swept aside by her need for Tony. To her Tony was a breath of fresh air, he was a lovely sexy man who was kissing her, it wasn't just any farm labourer stinking of cow dung, or an immature schoolboy kissing her, but a mature handsome man, a sleek, powerful and beautifully hung man of her wildest erotic dreams, who she had heard making passionate love to Anne-Marie last night, while she lay outside listening and trying to sleep.

Tony guessed that now the only way to buy time, was to make love to her. It was the sort of situation which he was sure and fervently hoped that Anne-Marie would approve. But he dare not let her loose And talk about her suspicions. She was young and impetuous, and he was convinced that she would be a loose cannon unless he could divert her attentions elsewhere.

As they kissed he felt her fingers undoing his fly buttons on his trousers and within seconds she had leaned forward and taken his cock in her mouth, and was sucking inexpertly but with a lot of enthusiasm. Nevertheless, he felt his rising orgasm as within minutes he began erupting in her mouth. Now Janine sank her fingernails into his buttocks and gagged as the thick flood of his juices exploded in her, mouth until she thought she was drowning. Tony gently suggested "Lets go to the bedroom Janine it will be much more comfortable!." She looked up at him, her eyes alight with enthusiasm as she stood up and held out her hands for him to join her.

In the bedroom, they wasted no time in undressing. As they lay back on the bed Janine moaned happily, and reached for his semi-limp cock, grasping it tightly in her fingers. With her hot fingers caressing him Tony was ready within a few seconds. When Tony started to climb on top of her, she shook her head, still fondling and pumping his cock in her soft hot hands. "Not yet," Janine panted, licking her lips. "Let's talk for a few minutes, Tony. I want to know about you and Anne-Marie, how long have you been married, and how many other girls have you had?

Tony stared at her surprised. But Janine's eyes shone with burning curiosity, and her ripe flesh trembled eagerly. Her actions had been so obvious that he knew that Janine already had a crush on him, much to Anne-Maries annoyance. "Right now my darling Janine I am only making love to you". Tony said smiling down at her eager smiling face, and squeezing one of her nipples to make her shiver and moan. Tony knew that some young girls can fall madly in love with a man after he'd fucked them; so much so, it was often embarrassing at times getting rid of them later. But now he was hoping against hope, that this was one of those occasions. If he could ensure that Janine had fallen for him, she would be less likely to cause him problems, or so he hoped.

He could see that she was wallowing in hot anticipation now, prolonging the suspense as she dreamily tit-fucked his huge cock. Tony was wanting her badly now. Naked, she was so sexy and silky and had a lovely ripe curved body and luscious buttocks, the most sensuous, provocative buttocks he had ever seen. "Anne-Marie and I have known each other for long time, but we only married 11 days ago, but I am wondering already, whether I should have married in wartime?" Janine looked at him and then said. "I would marry you tomorrow, if you were free Tony, war or no war. These days you have to take what you can get when you can get it." Tony thought rapidly, he was slightly embarrassed at her comment but then he said.

"Thank you Janine, you are a really lovely and very brave and also a very intelligent girl, and any man who marries you must think he is very lucky. That is a wonderful thing you have just said to me." He could see that Janine was extremely hot now, and he could feel eager tiny tremors rippling through her body in anticipation. Tony embraced her gently and rolled her over so that she was underneath him with his cock now fully engorged He pointed his cock at her pussy, framed by her delicately blonde curly -hairs. He gripped her trembling buttocks in one hand and held it firm. Then he placed his cock against the entrance to her pussy lips, and slowly, and very carefully, he pushed inside her...

"Oooow, Tony," moaned Janine, trembling from head to toe with excitement. "That's big! Ummm, but good, honey, oh so hot and good. He now grasped both her buttocks tightly in his hands, pulling her close as he worked his cock in slowly, enjoying her youthful delicious tightness and warmth. Gradually getting into a rhythm, she started to push back against him in time with his movements . Looking down he could see the lovely sight of her pussy swallowing his cock, which was now covered with her juices as he moved gently in and out of her. He began moving faster and faster, hot thrills racing through his cock and balls from her tight, sucking love tunnel. Each time Tony pushed forward, his cock created a delicious friction against her vagina-walls that made her pant and tremble feverishly. Deep, wild animal type moans came from Janine's throat now as she started to climax in waves of lust.

She swung back enthusiastically to meet his thrusts."Oh, Tony, darling, this is lovely! I'm cumming honey Hurry, shoot it in me, oh God, HURRY!" He concentrated on fucking her to a steady, powerful rhythm, ignoring her sobs and cries for him to cum Janine was thrashing, and wriggling her luscious body in a frenzy on his cock, screaming that she was unable to stop coming, and demanding that Tony cum straight away! But he ignored her, concentrating on his own pleasure as shudders of excitement rippled through his body. .But for all his experience he was now having an ordeal trying to control his own nerve-jarring excitement, as Janine wailed and squirmed, and whipped her fiercely hot pussy in frenzy on his cock. Tony pumped steadily and forcefully, thrusting his cock into her incredibly tight pussy.. He could feel her boiling loins sucking at his, and her juices leaking in copious amounts on to the bed clothes. But inevitably, it was not long before he was soon spurting his juices in long hot bursts, as Janine's pussy sucked on his cock in spasms of unrestrained bliss.

As soon as he started shooting into her love tunnel, Janine shut her eyes and her body tensed to keep from screaming at the top of her lungs. It was the best most mind blowing fuck of her life, Janine was hysterical with excitement. Gradually, after she'd sucked him dry with her wonderfully exciting and mind blowing cunt muscles Tony slipped out with a deep sigh, and flopped down beside her. Kissing her in a long passionate kiss. Now Janine wrapped her arms around him and burrowed her silky, sweating bosom against his chest, he saw the same adoring gleam in her eyes that he had seen in they eyes other young girls and he knew that for the time being, he had made a conquest, and she was not thinking of doing anything to harm him, or so he hoped.

Chapter 5 Next.

At Gestapo Headquarters Chapter 5

Anne-Marie sat impatiently, feeling very frustrated and nervous as she faced the Colonel.. She had not anticipated this level of indecision when they planned the operation. When she had reported she had seen her immediate controller, and he had immediately sent a man to watch the apartment as a matter of urgency, and to ensure Tony was safe. He had orders to observe, but not interfere. But her controller insisted on passing her up the line to the local Military Commander. Sitting there she waited and waited sensing his indecision, he was like most of the Nazi hierarchy, they preferred not to make controversial decisions which could come back and lay blame at their door.

She was more than a little afraid of him, he was widely known for his vindictive self seeking attitude. But her unexpected success in recruiting Tony, had meant that it placed him in a quandary, and he did not know what to do about Tony and her, in the near future. It was typical of the Nazi regime they were all frightened of making the wrong decision.

They had all agreed however, that it was a massive publicity coup, and she deserved great credit for her endeavors, but no-one could or would make a decision about what to do with Tony, until they got direct orders from Berlin. In Berlin were probably being just as indecisive, until they got orders from the Fuhrer himself. So now the Colonel had to come up with a short term solution of some sort to look after him, and then there was the problem with what to do about Anne-Marie herself. The fact that she had married him had created a problem, and had definitely limited her usefulness, in seeking out and informing on the resistance groups - he was now of the opinion that she was of little or no use at all to the Third Reich, in fact she was an embarrassment.

The colonel had the reputation of being so very unpredictable, and very irrational. But he was no fool, and he did realise however, that Tony could be a very important person in the Third Reich when the propaganda machine went to work, and if he handled the situation correctly, he could get a large part of the credit, and quite easily himself become a man of influence in the Nazi party. To him it was very important he made a decision which could not be criticized later if anything went wrong. Therefore he eventually determined to act in a manner which would exonerate him from all future criticism.

He said. "Frau Shuppen you have done extremely well, and no doubt the Fuhrer will ensure that your hard work is properly recognised. I doubt whether it was ever envisaged that your operation would succeed this well. You have indeed exceeded all our most optimistic expectations. To convince a hero no less than a VC to defect is a fantastic achievement. I am sure it is much more than Herr Goebbels would or could have anticipated."

She said "Thank you Herr Colonel, but Herr Colonel I have delivered a high ranking officer as I was requested by Herr Goebbels. So for me this part of my mission is finished, I do however, care for the man, he is a good man and he is definitely genuine, that is all. But we are married, although the Luftwaffe bombed Portsmouth the night before the wedding, and the ceremony had to be postponed. However, we managed it in the end at a special ceremony at the Portsmouth Guildhall which became a temporary registry office. I have delivered him safely as I promised; he can of course live in my apartment for a time, but I sense that some of the partisans are already a little suspicious.. I do not want to be seen to be connected to him in any way, when the news becomes public, as it will damage my usefulness to the party. I need to leave him in your care, as I do not want my work with the partisans compromised, at least for a few days."

That was a problem that the Colonel had already recognised, and now he was getting slightly exasperated with Anne-Marie. But he had made a decision "Frau Shuppen, you have done well, We need to keep him safe as the partisans will be after his blood when the word leaks out, and probably yours as well. I don't want to lock him up, as that would soon become known, and is scant reward for his change of loyalties. Anne-Marie replied "That is why Herr Colonel that I need to get my story in first with the Partisans, so that I can on the face of it disown him." "Point taken, but I will lay on some refreshments for you if you will wait outside, while I make the necessary arrangements."..

Just then a man in civilian clothes who Anne-Marie suspected was a senior Gestapo official by the way the Colonel reacted to his presence and asked her curtly. "How do we know that he has not been planted to spy on us?" Anne-Marie replied quietly. "Mein Herr you don't, but I do, I would not have brought him this far, if I was not 100% sure of him." Anne-Marie in turn was now getting very exasperated at the lack of decision over Tony's immediate future, as she moved to the waiting room where some coffee and sandwiches were eventually served.."

After about half an hour she was recalled by the colonel, who said.." I have just had an idea. Frau Schuppen, I have arranged for your sister in Law to visit you to stay with you for a few days? Anne-Marie stood there looking at the Colonel utterly confused, but as the Colonel spoke he rang a bell on his desk, within a few moments a tall slim blonde lady had entered the room dressed in Wehrmacht uniform. She came to attention and gave the Nazi salute. "Here Frau Schuppen this is Fraulein Helga she can be your Sister in Law who has come to visit you for a few days and also of course to visit her brothers grave. That will allow you to renew your normal operations, and leave your husband in Fraulein Helga's safe hands."

Anne-Marie smiled at the Colonel "Danka Herr Colonel".. Inside she was hurting, she was jealous, she had no illusion about Fraulein Helga Nieumier, her reputation was not a well kept secret, but she dare not show her concern.. The colonel said with a giggle "Fraulein Helga here will look after him, she will fuck his brains out if I know her, and he will be too tired to be a nuisance or run away, and she can perhaps take him sightseeing." But immediately Ann-Marie suddenly sensed danger. "But Mein Herr, Fraulein Helga is well known, if he is seen with her in public, it will blow our cover, and the partisans will soon know that he has defected, and they will assume that I am also a traitor."

The Colonel ignored Anne-Maries comments, and went on to say. "Fraulein Helga you will change into civilian clothes, and go with Anne-Marie. You will be Fraulein Schuppen, Anne-Maries sister in law from Wegburg, who has come to visit, and you will keep a close eye on the man she is keeping in her apartment who is her husband. He is vitally important to the Third Reich,l and he must be kept secure and happy. You can, and must entertain him and keep him safe, in any way short of physical abuse, for a few days, until I get orders from Berlin. She gave the Nazi salute and replied "Ja Herr Colonel."

Anne Marie felt very sad, as once again she waited in the ante room for Fraulein Helga to change, she knew that her time with Tony was coming to an end, at least for the time being, but they both anticipated this would have to happen. She had been away from the apartment for nearly five hours, and now she was worried about him. She knew he was sensible, but she was worried, that some of the partisans could be a little suspicious, and she was sure that she had been followed when she left home earlier that morning. Coming here to the Wehrmacht Headquarters had been a risk she had been forced to take. She was also very worried about the reaction when Tony's defection became public knowledge. She was sure the partisans would surely blame her, because she was married to him. It could destroy her cover story, and she would lose all credibility. She had to get hers story in first.

Previously it had been determined that the story that she should give to the partisans, would be that he had come to help them with communications problems, and when he defected, she would publicly denounce him, and even stage a realistic failed attempt to kill him. She had not even considered at the time, the possibility that she would fall so desperately in love with him. Being a double agent was full of hidden risks. She realised now that she had no option but to go through with the plan the colonel had ordered, and hope for the best..

But she sensed that everything was going wrong for her, and she had a sense of impending doom. While she waited for Helga to join her, she telephoned her apartment to tell Tony that she would not be too long. She told him that she had just met her Sister in law who had come to stay with her for a few days. She also told him not to worry if he saw someone watching the apartment.. To her dismay as she spoke, she had heard Janine's voice in the background, and she guessed that she had probably been 'coming on' to Tony in a big way. She felt a quick surge of hatred for the lovely Janine as she waited, but quickly she also realised that they knew that they would face a parting of the ways, and if Tony had fucked Janine then he must have had a good reason.

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers
123456...9