A Stable Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately knew I had crossed the line. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have blown up like that in front of you. I just hate to have her pushing you around."

She stepped up and wrapped her arms around me again. "I think you're the one that needs a hug now."

She stepped back and smiled. It was like a lightning bolt had hit me. "God you are pretty when you smile," I blurted out before I even realized it.

"Thank you," she said, blushing.

I knew I had to watch out, I was stepping over all sorts of boundaries here.

Over the next week, there was a remarkable change in Sarah's personality. She started talking to the other employees and customers. She actually began looking at people when they talked to her.

Sarah's name showed up in the lesson schedule again for Friday at 2:00. I would keep an eye on this and make sure it stayed there this time.

On Wednesday morning, I noticed that Sarah and Charlene were working down the line of stalls together, each taking adjacent stalls on opposite sides of the aisle. This was significant because Sarah had always worked alone before, now Charlene was chatting with her as they worked like they were fast friends. Of course, Charlene could talk anyone's ear off, so I wasn't sure that meant much.

Later, I caught a snippet of their chatter, "No, I insist. Listen, I paid a lot for that stuff and now it's just sitting in my closet not being used. You look like you are about the same size as me, I'm sure it will fit you. It's settled, I'll bring it in tomorrow and you can try it on."

"Borrowing each other's clothes," I thought. If that wasn't a sign of friendship among young women, I didn't know what was. It gave me a warm feeling, knowing that Sarah was finally coming out of her shell and making friends.

Later that afternoon, as the riding team was preparing for practice, they seemed extra giggly. Of all the chatter in the barn, it was actually that of the teenagers that I found most tedious. It was generally so inane. I reached for the power button of my CD player to drown it out when something caught my ear and caused me to pause.

"Shhhhh! Oh my god, shut up! Someone will hear you. That is so embarrassing."

"I'm not embarrassed, it's natural. Don't tell me it never happens to you." I recognized this as Madison's voice.

"Ewwww, no!" I was pretty sure that was Chloe.

"You're a liar. I can get aroused any time I want when I canter Caesar. I just need to rock my hips the right way. It helps if you go commando."

"Oh my god, you do it on purpose?" Jenna's voice, I thought.

"Of course. Then I'm usually so horny that I need to go someplace and finish myself off."

A chorus of "SHHHH!", "Ewwww!", "OMG!" and "Shut up!" Followed that proclamation.

I have to admit, it was a hot conversation and it had my mind working overtime thinking very inappropriate thoughts about these teens.

After the riding team returned from their practice, they untacked their horses and brought them out to their paddocks. The barn quieted down as most of the girls left. A couple of lessons were going on in the indoor ring and Charlene and Sarah had finished cleaning the last of the stalls and had moved out to one of our outbuildings to help bring in a new shipment of hay bales.

From my office, I heard a banging noise and flipped on the monitoring system composite screen. Nearly all the stalls were empty, since the horses had been turned out to the paddocks. Romeo had been confined to his stall for medical reasons and was the source of the noise, as he was kicking his stall door. He didn't appear to be in any danger of hurting himself so I didn't worry about it.

Satisfied, I was about to shut off the monitoring feed to my screen, when a movement at another stall caught my attention. Madison was entering Caesar's stall. I switched from the composite view to one of just that camera feed. If it had been anyone else I wouldn't have thought anything of it, but given her track record, I wanted to know what she was up to. She closed the stall door behind her, which seemed odd to me, since Caesar was outside.

Caesar's stall was at a corner of the building. Unlike most of the stalls, it was not purely rectangular. It wrapped a couple of feet around the corner, forming a slight 'L'. While the rest of the side of the stall facing the aisle had metal bars on the upper half, this leg was full height blank wooden wall. The result of this was that there was a corner of the stall that could only be seen if you were standing in the stall, or by the video monitoring system. Madison moved to this corner, removed her jacket and spread it onto the floor.

Recalling her previous comments, I suddenly realized what she was about to do. I was stunned. Even for her this was over the top. Didn't she realize we had video surveillance 24/7? Did she think no one ever really looked at the monitoring feed? Did she actually want me to watch?

To watch her would have been inappropriate and immoral, so I shut off the monitor...Yeah, right. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. I would defy any man with a pulse to take the high road in this circumstance.

Madison peeled off her riding pants to reveal her already engorged hairless pussy, because as advertised, she was not wearing panties. She pulled off her top and unhooked her bra. She had delightful gravity defying breasts, just on the small side of medium, with wide pink areola and erect nipples.

She sat on the floor and immediately went to work with both hands, with one focusing on her clit and the other rubbing her breasts. She leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes, a look of concentration on her face.

In a daze, I did have the presence of mind to lock my office door. I don't remember pulling out my cock, but soon I was stroking myself as I watched.

Madison began rocking back and forth and plunging two fingers into her vagina while the other hand working on her clit was almost a blur. She didn't last much longer. She began convulsing in ecstasy and suddenly opened her eyes and stared straight into the video camera lens. It was like she was looking right at me and inviting me to cum with her. I did.

Lena, our head riding instructor, came to me at the end of the day on Friday. She looked like she was bursting with news. "Sarah had her lesson today."

"How'd it go?"

"She is not a beginner."

"No? She didn't mention any riding experience to me."

"She was a little rusty, but she is good...really good, as in better than half the members of our riding team."

Then she added, "She said she hasn't ridden in three years. That means she was at least this good when she was only 16. Who knows how good she could be with some training."

"Awesome. Did you sign her up for the riding team?"

"I asked, but she seems reluctant."

"Give her time."

I have to admit, I spent quite a bit of time replaying the images of Madison masturbating in my head. I also watched her comings and goings closely, lest she perform an encore. Little did I know, that was just a warmup act compared to what would follow a few days later.

It was after the riding team practice again, and again circumstances were such that the barn was empty but for me in the office. I heard Madison come in with Chloe.

"Did you do like I told you?" asked Madison.

"Yes."

"Did it feel good?"

"Yes."

"Are you wet?"

"Oh my god, Shhhh!"

"Well, are you?"

"...yes."

"You want to do something about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come with me."

"Umm, I don't know...what are we going to do?"

"Trust me."

The two girls showed up on the video feed at the door of Caesar's stall. Madison opened the door.

"Wait, why are we going in here?"

"I have a secret spot in the corner that you can't see from outside the stall."

"What are you going to do?"

"Get naked and rub myself until I cum. You're going to do it too."

Chloe gasped at Madison's directness.

"No way, oh my god, I can't do that."

"Don't even try to tell me you don't masturbate."

"OK, I do, but I couldn't do it here. There's a video camera right there."

"It's not on. I told dad not to pay for it, so they don't turn it on. I like to pretend it is though. I pretend Mr. B is watching when I cum."

"Oh my god, Madison, that's gross! I can't do this. Not with you watching...and someone could catch us."

"That's what makes it fun. Chloe, don't be a prude. C'mon, get your pants off."

Madison began pulling down on the waist of Chloe's pants. Chloe looked panic-stricken, but didn't resist.

Madison quickly removed all of her own clothes and sat down on her coat like last time and began to masturbate in earnest. Chloe seemed lost at first, not knowing what to do, but eventually gave in to the peer pressure and removed the rest of her clothes and sat down beside Madison.

She was slighter than Madison, with little A-cup cone shaped breasts, a tight stomach and a dark pubic hair clad pussy. She had the cutest tan lines. She began to rub herself and moan quietly. Even though Madison had a head start and was fingering herself much more aggressively, Chloe came first. Despite her protests, the illicitness of what they were doing drove her wild and she barely needed any manual stimulation. I watched her orgasm face with appreciation.

Madison stopped and looked at Chloe. "You came already?"

"I was sooo horny," Chloe whispered with a little giggle.

A strange look came over Madison's face.

"Chloe, you're my best friend, right?"

"Yes." Chloe looked pleased to be singled out for that coveted role.

"...and you want to stay that way, right?"

"Yes."

"...and best friends help each other, right?"

"Umm...yes?" Chloe didn't sound so certain anymore.

"...then you will help me if I really, really, really want something soooo bad?"

"I don't know...what exactly are you asking for?" Chloe was starting to sound worried.

I couldn't hear Madison's whispered answer, but Chloe's response was one of shock.

"Ewwww! No way! Can't you just keep fingering yourself?"

"I bet Jenna would do it for me. Maybe I misjudged you. Maybe you aren't the friend I thought you were."

"Wow, what a manipulative bitch," I thought to myself.

There was a brief silence, then Chloe said, "You have to swear that you will never tell anyone."

Madison nodded.

Chloe got down on all fours in front of Madison. She lowered her head between Madison's legs and began to lick her pussy.

I couldn't believe I was seeing this. Chloe's bare ass and pussy were pointing right at the camera.

Madison held Chloe's head down with both hands. She was squirming like crazy and biting her lip to keep from crying out in pleasure. Eventually the climax took over her body.

A few moments after she came, Madison said, "We'd better get going."

I couldn't believe the little bitch wasn't going to reciprocate. I had the insane urge to charge down there, grab Madison by the back of the neck and force her to pleasure poor, manipulated Chloe. I wondered how many years in prison that would get you. I figured that was probably a "throw away the key" offense.

A few days later, I was on a ladder fixing a sticking stall door. I heard someone leading a horse down the aisle behind me. I looked in time to see a rear view of a girl leading Monet around the corner. I didn't recognize the girl from the back, but...wow. I think we have already established that a shapely derriere in tight riding pants had the power to make me weak in the knees. The ass in question seemed impossibly tight; two compact spheres bobbing up and down in an alternating motion with each step. I almost fell off the ladder. I fought the urge to chase after the girl to find out who she was.

If the girl was riding Monet, she had to be an accomplished rider. Monet was a barn owned lesson horse, but she was a high spirited athlete who required the firm hand of an experienced rider.

Curious, I approached Lena later. "Who was riding Monet earlier?"

"Sarah."

"Holy shit," I thought. That was what Sarah looked like when she wasn't wearing baggy sweats? I wondered why she chose to hide that glorious physique.

A week or so after her daring manipulation of Chloe, Madison tried the same stunt with Jenna. Jenna showed no reservations when Madison suggested the mutual masturbation. Jenna immediately stripped her compact, busty body and fingered herself standing up with her back against the wall. She collapsed to the floor when her climax hit. I could see that Madison was holding off to ensure that Jenna would reach the finish line first. She was supremely confident that she could get her friend to pleasure her. Jenna, however, called her bluff. When Madison played her trump card, telling her that Chloe had already proved her loyalty by pleasuring her, Jenna snapped, "Then go find Chloe to take care of that."

Jenna put her clothes back on and stormed out of the stall. Madison seemed unconcerned. She wasn't going to let this setback keep her from gratification. She lay down, arched her back and finished herself off.

I expected that Jenna would pay for her rebuff of Madison, and I was right. Lena brought it up the very next afternoon. "Something's wrong on the riding team. They have all turned on Jenna. I sure hope this blows over soon because none of them could ride for shit today, except Madison. Nothing ever seems to get to her."

"That's because she's a cold-hearted bitch," I thought to myself.

A week later, Jenna quit the riding team and cancelled her boarding contract. "Personal reasons," was all her dad would say. Madison had claimed another victim. What could I do? I certainly couldn't let on that I knew what had happened and no one, including Jenna, was willing to point the finger at Madison.

I felt bad for Jenna, but then I had to remind myself that she had been in the inner circle for a long time and had almost certainly participated in the bullying of other riders who were no longer around.

Several months passed.

Sarah and Charlene became inseparable friends. Charlene gave Sarah the nickname "Pokey" which seemed to embarrass Sarah to no end. I kept thinking of the little Claymation horse that was Gumby's sidekick, but I wasn't sure if that was the origin.

Sarah began to wear more form fitting clothes as she continued to gain confidence and the weather got warmer. It was now obvious that she had a stunning athletic body and I found myself stealing glances at her when she wasn't looking. With her new outlook on life, she usually had a warm smile on her face, and her once sad eyes were lively.

Sarah joined the riding team and quickly established herself as the second best rider, behind only Madison. Madison and the inner circle shunned Sarah, but she didn't seem to care.

Madison mostly stayed out of trouble. The reason appeared to be that she was preoccupied with a new boyfriend. As far as I knew, there were no more sexual "cam shows" in the barn.

I started working on a project I had been putting off for a long time. Our current tack room was too small, which made it real difficult to keep everything in order. A while ago I had an addition put on the barn with the intent of it being the new tack room, but it had sat empty for some time. I set about the task of finishing it out with cabinets, lockers, racks, hooks...all the things necessary to keep the tack organized and in good condition. I was working on this one day when Sarah came in.

"Hi, Boss. The stalls are all clean. Anything I can do to help in here?"

I was making pine doors for the lockers I had built along one wall. "Can you make doors?" I said, not really serious.

"No problem."

I looked at her. She appeared to be serious. "Really?"

"Yeah, my father was a carpenter before he...well, before the drinking got bad. He taught me quite a bit."

I figured, "why not?"

She turned out to be quite good. It occurred to me that there was more value in her working on this project with me than cleaning stalls. Someone else without carpentry skills could do that until the tack room was finished. The job would have taken a long time if I worked alone.

We worked together on it for a week. She slowly opened up to me, telling me about her childhood, the places she had lived, and her family. She even told me about her father and his descent into alcoholism and that horrible day she walked into his workshop to find him hanging from the rafters.

At the end of that story we paused for a long hug and she even cried a little. Holding her was intoxicating. I felt guilty for the feelings that arose, both physically and emotionally as I held her, when I was supposed to be just offering her comfort and support.

I told her my story from garage to horse farm, including the death of Meghan. We paused for another hug, and I might have cried a little. After that we worked in silence for a while.

The last day of work on the tack room, I kept trying to find ways to stretch out the job, little additions to improve the utility of the room. There was no doubt I was physically attracted to Sarah, but I was also just enjoying getting to know her.

That day, Sarah wore her most revealing outfit yet (besides perhaps her borrowed riding clothes). It was certainly not risqué, but it was a long way from the shapeless clothes she used to hide in. She wore tight faded jeans and a close fitting, ribbed light blue tank top. The material was just thin enough to show that she was wearing a darker bra, perhaps black or navy. The top accentuated one of her most intriguing physical assets: she had very prominent, seemingly always erect nipples. The bra she was wearing that day must have been made of thin fabric, because her nipples seemed extra proud.

At one point that morning, I looked over at Sarah and laughed, suddenly comprehending something that had previously escaped me.

"What's so funny?"

"I finally realized why Charlene keeps calling you 'Pokie'."

Sarah blushed deep crimson.

Too late, I wondered if I had upset her. It wasn't long before I got an answer. Sarah left the room for a few minutes, then returned with something bunched up in her hand, which she shoved in her handbag. Something was different about her and it took a few moments for me to realize what it was. My heart skipped a beat. She had taken off her bra. Obviously she was inviting my attention.

We finished the project by installing some metal racks on the wall for hanging bridles. I would hold them in place against the wall while Sarah screwed them in with a power driver. She would slip between me and the wall and lean back into me for leverage when she drove in each screw. This was driving me crazy, as those perfect buttocks would press into my groin each time. When she drove the last screw in, we lingered in that position. I was still holding the rack up, unnecessarily.

"I think you can let go now," Sarah said quietly.

"I suppose so."

I lowered my hands, but neither one of us made a move to separate. There was no way she could not feel my growing erection pressing into her back. I brushed her waves of long silky black hair to one side. I slid my hands around her waist and lowered my lips to the light caramel skin on the side of her neck. As I kissed and nibbled, a faint moan escaped her lips.

Just then, Madison barged in. "Mr. B..." she stopped, her eyes widened, taking in the scene in front of her. "Never-mind, I can see you're...occupied." She left the room, bursting with juicy new gossip to spread.

"I guess that won't stay secret," Sarah said, and pulled away from me. The mood was broken.

"Do you care?"

"No."

Any thought of resuming where we left off was dashed when Charlene walked in. "Wow, you guys did a great job in here. Should I gather everyone and start moving the tack in?"

I hesitated, looking at Sarah. She nodded slightly.