A Stable Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a plan."

The rest of the day was spent moving all the gear into the new tack room.

The next day, Sarah was not scheduled to work. The news of Sarah and I had obviously spread. The teens mostly giggled and whispered when they saw me. Some of the older customers gave me disapproving looks. I don't know whether it was the age difference that bothered them, or whether they thought I was using my authority as the boss to take advantage of her. I didn't care.

My employees treated me pretty much the same as usual. Charlene was the only one to actually say something, in her usual direct fashion. "Hi Boss. I hear you and Sarah got a little romantic yesterday."

"Yes. I guess it's no secret that I'm smitten by her."

"I can't blame you for that. She's a hot little number. I'm jealous."

"I didn't know you were into girls."

"I'm not, but I could make an exception for her."

The next day, I was attending an auction in the next town at a farm that had been repossessed. I brought Lena for her expertise. While I could assess whether a used tractor was a good investment, I still didn't really have a clue with saddles and such.

With the time I had spent on the tack room, I was way behind on the business end of the farm, so I asked Sarah to do some work for me in the office while we were gone. Before we left, I showed her how to use the video camera system to keep tabs on things going on downstairs.

I desperately wanted to see where our relationship was going to go, but that would have to wait.

After the auction, I returned to the barn and went upstairs to the office to see Sarah. I was as nervous as a teenager on his first date as I climbed the stairs, hoping to explore the possibilities between us. When I opened the office door, it took a few seconds for me to grasp what I was seeing.

Sarah was sitting in a chair in front of the monitor. Her jeans were around her ankles. One hand was moving rapidly between her legs and the other was under her shirt. On the computer screen, Madison was in the throes of ecstasy while a naked Chloe was licking her pussy.

"OH SHIT!" Sarah exclaimed when she saw me.

I mumbled, "Sorry," and backed out of the office and closed the door.

Seconds later, Sarah burst out of the office and ran down the stairs, visibly upset. She continued out the front door, got in her car and left.

I tried to call her later but she wouldn't answer. Her voice mail was full. I left a text, "Please come back." She didn't come to work the next morning. I was worried she might never come back.

At closing time, I was in my office entering invoices into the computer when a quavering voice said, "Mr. B?"

I looked up and there was Sarah. She had obviously been crying and she looked terrified. "Mr. B, I am so sorry about yesterday, I know I betrayed your trust. You must think I am..." (sob) "...such a pervert..." (sob) "...I know you have to fire me..." She cried hysterically.

"Sarah...Sarah...Sarah, stop!" I tried to get through to her in her hysteria.

"Sarah, the only thing I blame you for is not locking the door so I couldn't walk in on you."

That sunk in for a few seconds as she was trying to catch her breath from the crying.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"But...but...I...I was..."

"You were doing exactly what anyone else with normal sex drive would have done in that circumstance. In fact, you did exactly what I did last time those two little sluts had sex on camera"

Her eyes widened, "last time...?"

"Yes."

"And you..."

"Absolutely, there's no way I could have resisted that. I like to think I'm fairly respectable, but I'm no saint."

She sat processing that for a few seconds. "That was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

"Yes...you and them." She blushed.

"I'm not fired?"

"Oh god no. You are the best employee I have." I paused and took a deep breath. There was something else I needed to tell her. "Besides, I'm hopelessly in love with you."

She stood still for a second, wide-eyed, then she turned without a word and headed for the door. My heart sank. I had laid my cards on the table and it looked like I had the wrong hand. I was wrong. She closed the door, locked it and turned back to face me.

A second later she was in my arms, kissing me furiously. She kept pushing me backwards until my back reached the wall. She pinned my body to the wall with hers, my head to the wall with her lips. We kissed passionately for a few minutes. I marveled at the urgency, the ferocity of her desire.

I broke from her lips and nibbled on her left earlobe, then tongued inside her ear, earning an "oooh" from her. I worked my way down to her neck. She ground her groin into mine.

I reached down and grabbed a delightful ass cheek with each hand and lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I carried her to the desk and sat her down. I swept all the papers and other office stuff off the desk. I pulled off my tee shirt. She did that thing that girls do when they cross their arms and grab the bottom of their shirt and lift it off. That always drives me nuts.

She was wearing a silky black bra with a front hook (what a great invention), which I reached out and undid. The bra sprung open and she shrugged it off. I leaned back to take in the view, though I couldn't get too far, because Sarah's legs were still wrapped around my hips.

Sarah had a sudden attack of self-consciousness and covered her breasts with her hands. I gently pulled her hands away, saying, "Why would you try to hide something so beautiful?"

"My breasts are weird."

"Your breasts are spectacular."

"But they're not very big."

"So?"

"...and I have these weird, pointy nipples."

"They're fantastic."

"But they're not like anyone else's."

"Exactly."

I was not exaggerating, her breasts were spectacular. They swelled out from her slender frame evenly from all directions, a continuous soft curve until the edge of the areola. At this point, they took off in a much steeper direction, jutting outward, then curving gently to the base of the nipples themselves. The nipples were the longest I had ever seen, purely cylindrical at their base with a perfect hemisphere at the end. Like I said, spectacular.

I had to taste them, suckle them, pinch them and caress them. All of which appeared to make Sarah nearly insane with desire.

Eventually I moved on to her abdomen. I tested each inch of skin, seeing what reaction sucking on it elicited. Lots of moans, sighs and squeals later, I reached the top of her jeans. She unbuttoned them and I helped her slip them off.

I intended to leave her panties on a little longer, but she had other ideas, wriggling side to side on the desk as she worked them off and let them drop.

Kneeling in front of her, I picked back up where I had left off, just where the waist of her jeans had been. Sarah put both hands on my head, gently trying to guide me lower. When I didn't cooperate to her satisfaction, she pushed harder.

"Please...I can't stand it any longer...lick my pussy now!" she said in a hoarse whisper.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said with a chuckle. She had a beautiful pussy. To be fair, I think most pussies are beautiful, but hers was extra special. She was clean shaven. She had a small, tight vaginal opening, but large meaty labia and a pronounced and very erect clit. I worked over every bit of it, licking, sucking and nibbling. Sarah moaned progressively louder, faster and higher pitched. She reached the breaking point signaled by one long high pitched moan, paired with rapidly bucking hips.

As soon as she calmed down a bit, I stood up and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply, sharing her juices.

Then I turned Sarah around and bent her over the desk, that impossibly tight and delicious ass pointing at me. I tongued up and down between her pussy and anus until she came again.

"Fuck me, boss...please fuck me!"

I needed no more encouragement. I stripped the rest of the way and lined up the tip of my cock with her pussy and slowly pushed until the head slid in. I stopped there, letting the sensation wash over me.

"Stop teasing me, fuck me hard!"

I pushed all the way in and began to pump her slowly.

"Faster... Harder!"

"Patience, little girl, we'll get there," I picked up the pace. The vision of her long shiny black waves of hair rippling over her back, shifting with every thrust, was spellbinding.

You would think that nothing could distract me at that moment, but indeed something did. Sarah was breathing fast and ragged, punctuated by moans. I was breathing pretty hard, too, but I could hear heavy breathing that seemed out of sync with either her or me. There was only one explanation. I didn't know how Sarah would react, but I decided to take a chance.

"Why are you stopping?" she asked.

Still deep in her, I bent over her back and whispered in her ear. "Someone is outside the door listening to us...actually doing more than listening."

She hesitated, then whispered back, "Oh god, that's so hot. Let's give them something to cum to."

I began ramming Sarah again. She became more vocal. "Oh my god, fuck me...shove that cock in me...oh fuck yes!"

A few minutes later, she exclaimed loudly, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING! CUM WITH ME!"

I did. From the sounds of it, so did whoever was on the other side of the door.

Sarah turned around and wrapped her arms around me, kissed me and said, "That was amazing."

I heard quiet footsteps down the stairs. About 15 seconds later, I heard a car door open and close, engine start and tires on the driveway. I looked at Sarah. "That's Charlene's jeep."

"That kinky little chick. I hope she enjoyed herself." She sounded sincere.

The next day, I decided to ask. After all, Charlene had always been so direct, I figured, why not be the same with her. She was the one person I knew could handle it.

"So, Charlene, did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Well, I just got takeout at "Golden Panda" and...OH!" She suddenly realized what I meant. She blushed bright red like only a natural redhead can. I had never seen her do that. She was usually so unflappable. She recovered quickly. "I guess I wasn't quiet enough, huh? But how did you know it was me?"

"I heard your jeep when you left. In my former life I was a mechanic. I can pick out engines by sound."

"Damn, I never would have thought of that. And yes, I enjoyed myself immensely. Not nearly as much as you two though. You two were hot. You're not mad at me are you?"

"No, I'm not mad."

"I am so happy for you two. If you ask me, you've been alone too long. Boss, you're a good man, you deserve this."

I gave her a hug in appreciation.

"Now I just need to find me a man, so I don't need to hide behind doors fingering myself." That was our Charlene, bold and direct.

Things were going pretty good at the farm, except that Madison had started acting extra bitchy again. Apparently the boyfriend didn't work out (gee, I can't imagine why, maybe because you're a bitch?). She began directing a lot of snarky comments at Sarah. Between Sarah now being the owner's girlfriend and her rapid improvement as a rider, I think Madison was feeling threatened in her perceived status as queen of the stable.

I was out at one of the paddocks, when Madison came running out to me, yelling. She looked genuinely panicked. "Come quick, Sarah's been hurt real bad!"

I ran back to the barn to Caesar's stall, where Sarah's limp body was on the floor. The back of her head was bleeding profusely. She had a pulse and was breathing, thank god. I pulled off my shirt and held it on the wound. Charlene had already called 911 and someone else from the staff had already moved Caesar to another stall. "How had this happened?" I wondered. I wanted to ask Madison, but she had disappeared. A riding crop was on the floor of the stall, why was that there?

It seemed like it took an eternity for the ambulance to arrive, but I found out later it was only 12 minutes. I followed the ambulance to the hospital. Then came the waiting as the doctors examined her. Someone gave me a hospital scrub shirt to replace my bloody t-shirt. Sarah's mom arrived. I had never met her, but she looked so much like the girl I loved that I recognized her instantly.

"I'm Michael Barnett, Sarah's boss."

"Melinda Perez...what happened to my baby?"

"We don't know, other than that she hit her head on something."

The doctor came out. "The wound itself is not too bad, but she has a severe concussion. The risk now is swelling of the brain. We will need to keep a close eye on her. She also has some bruising just below her chest but there is no real damage there."

"Can we see her?" Sarah's mother asked.

"She hasn't regained consciousness."

"I want to be with my baby."

"OK, but immediate family only."

Sarah's mom looked up at me and took me by the elbow. The doctor undoubtedly presumed I was Sarah's father. He led us into the room. Sarah's head was bandaged. She looked so small and child-like lying unconscious in the hospital bed.

Mrs. Perez sat on one side of the bed and I sat on the other side. We each took one of Sarah's hands. I wondered how much Mrs. Perez knew about my relationship with Sarah.

"She really loves you," Mrs. Perez said.

"I love her, too."

"I can tell."

Sarah awoke at 3 am, confused about where she was, but comforted that we were both there for her.

"Sarah, what happened to you?"

"I...I don't remember."

By 8 am, the doctor said she had come through the major risk. She would need to stay at the hospital for several days.

I returned to the farm later that day. Madison came up to the office. She looked very worried. Knowing Madison as well as I did, I knew it wasn't concern for Sarah's well-being that was worrying her. "Mr. B., did Sarah tell you what happened?"

"She doesn't remember."

A look of relief came over her. "You are not going to like what I have to tell you, but you need to know the truth."

I looked at her and realized I was about to get the exact opposite. I had seen Madison lie so many times, I could recognize the look on her face when she did it. Remember the old Eagles song, "Lyin' Eyes?" Yeah, she had those.

"Mr. B, she was beating him. Sarah had a crop and she was hitting Caesar really hard. I know he can be difficult sometimes and she must have gotten frustrated. Anyway, she hit his real sensitive spot and he kicked her in the chest. She fell back and hit her head on the corner of the stall. It wasn't his fault."

I was overcome with crashing waves of anger.

"Get out of my barn, you lying bitch! Don't you ever set foot on this farm again! Have your daddy send a trailer for Caesar and get him the fuck out of here, too."

"It's the truth!"

"Fuck you, bitch!"

"You can't do this. Daddy will call Mr. Winthrop. They've been friends since before you came here. He'll fire you."

"I've got news for you, bitch. Mr. Winthrop doesn't own this farm anymore, I do. Now, GET THE FUCK OUT!"

She looked shocked, then stormed out.

I wondered how long it would be before Mr. Reynolds called. It turned out to be 54 minutes, not that I was counting. It had been just enough time to do what I needed to do.

"Mr. Barnett..."

I could hear the cold rage in his voice. I knew he wouldn't yell and scream, he was a cold, calculating business man and had been trained all his life to channel his emotions. To use them rather than let them control him.

"...just because you're fucking that little trailer trash whore doesn't mean she's innocent. If my daughter says that bitch was beating Caesar, then she was beating Caesar."

I met his cold rage with my own, "Mr. Reynolds, I have the whole incident on video. I suggest you watch it before you say anything else. Check your email." I hung up and hit "send" on the email.

The video was damning, and painful to watch. It had no sound, but it was easy to follow just the same. Madison was in Caesar's stall, grooming him. She beckoned Sarah into the stall, pointing to a spot on his hindquarters. From the video, you could see the riding crop against Madison's back, the handle tucked into the waistband of her riding pants. Sarah looked cautious, reading Caesar's ears, his posture, his body language for signs of agitation. He looked completely relaxed, so Sarah leaned in to get a closer look at whatever Madison was pointing out. Madison pulled out the crop and smacked Caesar hard in his sensitive spot. His reaction was immediate. He lashed out and caught Sarah just below the chest. She flew across the stall like a rag doll. My mind supplied the sickening thud sound that wasn't captured on the video as Sarah's head hit the corner of the stall by the little blind alcove.

I was thankful that I hadn't watched the video before I knew she had pulled through. I realized she could have easily been killed.

It only took a few minutes before Mr. Reynolds called back. "How much?" was all he said. He was, first and foremost, a successful businessman. He knew when it was time to cut a deal.

"That's up to Sarah. She will have a lot of medical bills that need paying. As for the farm, I don't want anything except that your bitch of a daughter and her horse never set foot on my property again."

I spent much of my evenings after closing the barn at the hospital with Sarah as she slowly recovered. Three days after the incident, I entered the hospital room and Sarah greeted me with a smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"It hurts."

"Your head?"

"Actually, that's not so bad as long as I don't touch it. It's everything else." She opened her hospital gown. From just below her glorious breasts to her navel was one giant angry looking bruise. "It hurts if I move anything."

I felt bad for her, but I have to admit I was still a little aroused by the view.

She covered up just as the nurse came in. Sarah called her over. Even as the nurse stood right beside the bed, Sarah beckoned her closer. She looked puzzled, but leaned down and Sarah whispered something in her ear. Her eyes registered surprise, then something I couldn't quite read and she smiled.

She pulled the privacy curtain around the bed and left the room.

"What was that about?"

"I need your help."

"Anything."

"I need some relief."

"Pain meds?"

"No."

With great effort, she reached down and pulled the gown aside to reveal her pussy, already swollen with desire. My tongue was tired by the time we finished.

The nurse, who was not the shy type, later told me that we set off all sorts of alarms at the nurse's station when Sarah's vital signs went through the roof. Sarah tried to be quiet, but her moans carried into the hallway. Thankfully, moaning patients were pretty common, and pleasure can easily sound like pain if you don't know what is going on. The nurse admitted it was all she could do not to finger herself at her post as she listened to us. We really liked that nurse.

I got a call about a week after the incident from the owner of Wild Wood Stables, my principal rival for customers in the area. We had what I suppose could be called a friendly rivalry, although the "rivalry" part ran much deeper than the "friendly" part.

"Michael, I can't believe you let your star rider go. She will be riding for Wild Wood now." Madison had beaten his riders soundly at shows for years.

"Hi Ed. Yeah, things happen..." I answered vaguely. I felt obligated to provide some warning. "You should know that she is not easy to deal with."

"Ah c'mon Michael, these girls are all prima donnas. I'm sure we can handle it."

About three months later he called me back. "I can't believe you put up with that little bitch all that time." He had already dumped her.

Sarah was released from the hospital after five days and spent another week recuperating at home before she returned to work. She started slowly, but was able to put in a full day by the next week.