All Comments on 'A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 01 Ch. 01'

by Choices101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm cheering . . .

for Jake! The brain can heal more than we believe.

On the other hand, we haven't learned much about curing psychopaths. From their point of view, they have nothing wrong with them, just as this one can't understand why Rachael dared to turn down his "gift".

nthusiastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
im liking this story

I really hope there will be another chapter or two

stalkmestalkmeabout 8 years ago
great read

This is my type of story! Love it....but I must admit, Rachel is kind of a butthead. shes getting on my nerves a little. She cant seem to decide if shes accepting of Jacob's condition or not. But other than that, and a few grammatical errors, its an awesome story! I realllllly hope you write another chapter soon. I would like to see some romance between these two! I've fallen for Jacob!!! :)

Choices101Choices101about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I am glad this story is so well received and thank you all for your feedback. I read every comment and am so happy you all like it. The second chapter is currently up and the third should be up within the week.

Look forward to hearing from more of you!

Us.

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
interesting

story line, but you really need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoices101@Choices101
Hello all and welcome to our Literotica page. I want to clear up a little misconception. This account is used by three different people. We write the stories in conjunction or solo. We have a twitter, which is far easier to talk to people who wish to know things about the sto...