All Comments on 'A Steamy Summer Night Ch. 02'

by Agoodman954

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot story!

Absolutely a very hot series of stories - Good lead up, great descriptions, fleshed out characters.

The only reason that it's a 4 star rating instead of a 5 star is because there were a couple of distracting spelling and usage mistakes - wonton for wanton, pail for pale, it's for its, along with some tense changes that threw me off.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot & Enjoyable

While I agree with the previous poster about tense, spelling and proper use of the apostrophe, it doesn't happen enough for a 75% rating in my book. It is quite obvious by your vocabulary and mention of the Tesla coil (never thought I'd see that in a story!) you are quite intelligent and this is one reader who appreciates that trait. Besides all that, you brought back lots of juicy memories from a very similar personal experience I had. Isn't life grand!

Gary13Gary13about 14 years ago
I love your stories

And I really, really hope they're true - true stories are so much more exciting than fiction! The only way it could be improved is to check more carefully for spelling, grammar, tense.

Please keep it up! Gary13

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 14 years ago
Hot continuation to the first chapter

Very descriptive and a nice follow-on to the first chapter. Nice voyeur touch at the end. You are a very good author. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. I could certainly feel the heat of the session in the words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey Peterson...

Are you an ass kisser??

jimbo12jimbo12almost 12 years ago
expecting more company

I thought for sure three guys would come out of the club and take turns at her- as she was insatiable.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

The last two chapters' subtitles indicate we are in for more of this hot stuff. This story could have stood to have at least one more thorough proof - preferably with a different set of eyes.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Macy?

I loved your story, it's very hot, especially when it comes to Macy. My only problem was with the words you were trying to use, they just seemed to legalese, Some of those words you don't use in fiction unless you're writing a legal document. But then the mispelling on lesser words was horrible. for instance: A persons body or color pales. it doesn't pails. Those little words that you let slide was what made the story hard to follow. And not to mention the most horrible puncuation. While the more rarer and complicated words that I rarerly see used in common everyday language were right on spot. the lesser ones threw me off the meaning you were trying to convey to where I had to go back and reread them to understand the sentences. Maybe next story you will use common everyday words and try to check your mispelling and wrong use of words. Anyway I think it was a great story. Keep on writing. Also the way you try to make your wife beg you, will probably have her turn to someone that thinks of her feelings first, and brings her to a mutual satisfaction. instead of making her suffer and beg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous