A Story About Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the loud sound of Jefferson readying the weapon by pulling the slide back, she focused on him. He was completely naked, with his privates hanging. He was still sweaty and shimmering with a large firearm in his right hand, pointed at the wall. She had never seen a sexier sight. He had snapped back to his intense persona, with his body looking wound up like a spring. Then his movement took him toward the door, slowly.

"Stay in here," he whispered, as he moved to open bedroom door quietly.

"Jeff..." Mary called out to him in a whisper. "I'm scared."

"It'll all be ok, don't worry." He replied in a low voice as he turned the knob and pulled the door open, just enough to slide through sideways.

Then there was another loud noise, this one more deliberate and paced.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Mary felt cold chills on her face and neck, and she quickly realized that it wasn't fear. She felt a slight draft coming from about eye level. Jefferson's window was open a little, and the night breeze was seeping into the room, cooling the wetness of her sweat on her forehead, and the cum dripping now from her chin.

The pounding sound from the door came a third time, now, accompanied by a loud authoritative voice.

"This is the Richmond City Police Department... I need to speak with the owner of the property!" The voice boomed.

1...5678910