A Story About Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized that delaying the inevitable would not help her to cope with whatever happened that had landed her naked, on the floor, in a cool place. She slowly opened her eyes, realizing that she was in an apartment. She saw two high seated bar chairs near a counter, and without moving her head, she noticed her friend Devon lying near her up near her head. Mary wasn't surprised at the fact that she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing either. She said a silent prayer that they had not done anything together. She would never be able to live that down.

Continuing to scope out the room without lifting up her head, she saw her clothes, draped across the counter. Her shoes rested directly in front of that same counter. She realized that this was the first place that she wanted to get to when she arose. On that same counter, she could make out liquor and beer bottles. No wonder her memory was fuzzy at the moment. She realized that she still was feeling the drinks. It couldn't have been too late in the day. She wasn't wasted, but she was fuzzy.

Time to rise, she thought, and pushed up with both hands. As she rose, she felt her belly, just under her navel, peel from the carpet as if it were stuck. As her sightline rose, she saw a man asleep in the reclining chair behind where Devon laid completely unconscious. The pit in her stomach began to grow. The man was completely naked. He was very dark, and muscular, and his dick rested along the left V line of his torso. She knew that nothing good had happened last night, and she almost felt like crying, instantly.

As she got her feet under her, and began to stand, she felt the familiar soreness between her legs, and knew that there was no way that she had just randomly got undressed and slept on the floor. Her pussy was as sore as it had ever been, and she knew that meant she had been having sex. As sore as she felt, she had to have been having some of the roughest of her life. Not only was she sore around the opening, she felt sore deep inside, and she wondered if it came from the guy in the chair. His cock seemed like it could reach deep enough to cause that kind of soreness. She wasn't sure, but she did know that she had fucked someone.

Turning, Mary saw two other naked men. One light skinned and tall, and one medium height and chocolate skinned; both with long attachments between their legs. "Oh my god..." she thought to herself. "What have I been doing?" She realized that she had to have been a part of something crazy to wake up in a room full of naked people, all passed out, and dead to the world. A thousand fears ran through her mind at once. Had she gotten pregnant? What about a disease? Were these the only participants?

Mary realized quickly, that she had to get a grip, and think. She was still buzzing, and looking toward her clothes, she saw that there had been weed present along with the alcohol. Now she understood why her memory was fuzzy. She knew that whenever she mixed marijuana and alcohol, her memory was hazy in the morning, but it always returned in full. She knew that the whole adventure would soon appear full force in her memory, and she'd have to deal with the consequences, whatever they might be.

She made her way over to her clothes, walking quietly as not wake any of the resting nudists. She put on the small, skin tight, dress that Devon had provided, and realized that she had not worn underwear. She sat down to put on shoes, then thought against it. Still feeling the alcohol, a little, high heels would not be a good thing to add to the equation. There was no point in adding bruises from falls, when she already felt sore.

Buzz Buzz, Buzz Buzz.

Mary heard the distinct vibration of a cell phone, and realized that she hadn't found hers. she peered around, and quickly located the device on the countertop toward the end. The light on the phone blinked red, and Mary knew that it was soon to be dead. "Better check it now before it dies," she thought. Pressing the home button on her screen illuminated the phone. She swiped the phone open, and realized she was staring at a video waiting to be played. The ice ball in the pit of her stomach grew ever so slightly.

Her battery was dying, but she wanted to see what was on her phone. With a thumb hovering over the button, Mary contemplated all of the things that she might see. She might see everyone drinking and dancing, or she might see herself smoking a joint. Those things, she knew she could handle. The unknown bothered her. In this video the secret of last night was held. Deleting the video and never knowing crossed her mind, but she wanted to know. She wanted to see what had taken place, and how she'd ended up on the floor, naked, and as sore as a porn actress after her first shoot. Her thumb came down onto the screen where the play button was.

Expecting the worse, she stared at the phone. She sat, stunned, as nothing happened. There was only a black screen. Had the phone died during the moment of truth? She pressed the home button again, and realized that she had been thinking for so long that the screen had timed out. Deep down, Mary knew that there was nothing to be proud of in that video. She needed to go ahead and look at the video, and get it over with. If its something horrible, then it'll just be horrible.

She pushed the play button again, and this time, the phone came to life. The sound got to her before the actual on screen action. The volume was loud, and she thumbed the control quickly to suppress the sounds of sex, that she instantly recognized. Mary's eyes grew big, as she saw herself, lying on the couch, having sex. With one behind and inside her, she gave head to the guy in front of her. A distraught Mary looked up from the phone to see the two guys laying on the couch in the same placed they were located on the video. They had fucked her and fallen asleep directly afterward. She had laid down on the floor.

A numb feeling covered her from head to toe. She didn't know what to think, or what to do. How could she have done something so slutty? She knew that she wasn't perfect, and that she had some things in her past that she wasn't proud of, but there was nothing like this. This was something that other people did. Other people that didn't care about their lives, and made reckless decisions. "Maybe this is a dream," She told herself. She glanced back down, and saw herself. Her head rose up, and was thrown back in ecstasy, removing the cock from her mouth for a second, before returning her lips to it.

It was time to go. She couldn't stay in that place any longer. She walked over to where Devon rested, unmoving. She stooped down and shook her friend on the shoulder. "Devon... Devon, you've gotta get up. We need to get outta here." She whispered hastily.

Her friend stirred, and opened her eyes slowly. Her pupils were wide open, and she seemed to be in worse shape than Mary. This didn't deter her from waking the girl up. She continued to shake her, until Devon seemed to come to a reasonable state of alertness. Devon was stark naked, groggy, and still intoxicated, but she was awake, and thats all Mary needed from her.

"Get dressed, and give me your keys, we are leaving, and we can discuss why or anything else in the car." Mary said sternly.

Devon looked at her, cocked her head ever so slightly, and gave a dumbfounded nod. She then proceeded to search for her belongings. After about five minutes of parading around awkwardly with her large tits swinging, Devon was dressed. The pair now made their way out the apartment door, without giving the three guys so much as a second look.

After loading themselves into the car, Mary was hit by memories. There it was, all at once. She remembered everything. She remembered dancing, she remembered taking shots, and smoking weed. She also remembered the sex. She remembered the intensity, and she remembered how sweaty she had become. Majority of the sexual memory seemed like a fantasy, to her. She couldn't quite remember how it had felt, but she could remember vividly feeling really hot. Something told her that there was one memory left, evading her.

Then she had the "A Ha!" moment. The pill she had taken in the bathroom was the missing piece of the puzzle. After she had taken it, there was a fifteen minute grace period, then everyone was engaged in the sexual adventure of a lifetime. She even remembered being fucked by both men, and Devon recording the activity, while getting her pussy licked by Roderick.

"What did you give me?! While I was in the bathroom, what did you put under the door?! I took it and it was like I couldn't stop myself from doing... what I did. What was it?" Mary asked, not meaning to sound so angry at her impaired friend, but she needed some answers.

"I ain't sure, bitch... Xavier passed them shits out... I just made sure you wasn't left out. An' THIS is the fuggin thanks I get?! Huh?" Devon slurred.

"What do you think it was, then, smartass?" she probed.

"It was probably some X. Yea, some X. I sure fucked like I was on X! You did too! You worked those two fuggin dicks like a fuggin CHAMP! HAHA" Devon said leaning across the armrest to give Mary a high five.

Mary didn't return the gesture. She just sat, looking over the steering wheel of Devon's SUV. She saw that fuel gage read less than a quarter tank. Like the gas tank, Mary felt empty. She had no idea where to begin, when sorting this out. She needed some clarity, and she also needed to accept what had happened. The hardest thing to do, whenever dealing with a crisis, has always been to accepting the situation. Most of the time, she never attempted this part of the thing alone.

Sadly, she realized who she needed to talk to, before she became so engrossed in her self-loathing that she would harbor this issue forever. Mary needed her friend who never judged her, and who always cared for and respected her. She just needed someone to say, "its ok, it happens" or "no big deal, it doesn't make you less of a person." Since she was seventeen, that voice had always come from one person. She couldn't put off making contact for too long. She'd wait until the end of the day.

Mary started the SUV and navigated back to Devon's residence hall. They stumbled up the stairs, and then entered the room. Everything was as it was when they left. Devon made her way to the bed, and Mary followed. No matter how emotional she felt, she felt even more tired, physically. Mary laid down amidst the unfolded clothes, and felt a tear well up in her eye. She began to drift off into a sea of what-ifs.

When she came to, the haze was gone from her brain. She was one hundred percent back to normal, and thinking clearly. She looked around the room to see where Devon was, and realized that she was in the shower. Mary noticed that there was no light coming from the window, and figured that she had slept late into this Saturday. Now was her time to get her clarity.

She climbed out of the bed, and grabbed her phone off the charger. She opened her contacts and scrolled down to find the most important name in her contact list, at the moment. Devon was her best buddy. She was the person that Mary could get in trouble with, and she appreciated her in that role, but her best friend's name was what she was currently searching for. She looked for the level headed, understanding person, that she always wished she could have married before moving to Ohio. She found the name, and did not waste time sending the message. There was no thinking necessary because all of their text message conversations began the same way.

"Mr. Knighting!": Mary Yarm

Jefferson Knighting: "Ms. Yarm!"

May 4th, 2015: In Jefferson's Car; On his way home:

Sitting behind the wheel, Jefferson began to think about the last couple of hours of his life. He had gone from thinking about random women feasting upon him with their hungry eyes to seeing the woman that he desired most fucking two guys in a scene that would put many porn stars to shame. After all of that, he had gotten caught jerking off at work, then, to make things more crazy, gotten his dick sucked by his coworker who is in her mid forties. What a night. What a sad, sick, crazy night.

Gale walked past his car toward her own. She waved as she always did, when they departed from work late together. Her actions and movements were no different than a regular day. It was as if he hadn't, a few minutes earlier, squirted a load of cum into the roof of her mouth. He still couldn't believe that she had a mother-son fantasy, but he was sure that she couldn't believe what she saw when she walked into the locker room. Jefferson had no idea how tonight would effect their working relationship, but he hoped that things could remain the same between them. "Who knows..." he thought.

After turning the key, his car cranked to life. Lifting up, and placing his arm across the passenger side headrest, he looked behind him to back out of his parking place. Memories began to flood into his mind. Most vividly, he thought of the time when him, his friend, Dre, Dre's girlfriend at the time, and Mary drove around after a night of hanging out, years ago. They had played an intense game of strip Piddidle, and Mary had beaten everyone half way through the ride. By the time Mary had lost her shirt, everyone else was in underwear. It had been a fun time, and it had been the first time that Jefferson had looked at Mary and noticed how stunning she was. He remembered the way that his heart had seemed to skip a beat when she removed her shirt and her purple sportsbra was exposed. Her skin looked like cream, and her brown hair had the sexiest contrast as it laid draped upon her shoulder. It was then that his romantic feelings began.

Traveling down the road he contemplated. "Today is when my romantic feelings were destined to die," his mind told him as his memory shifted back to the events of today. He thought about his dream girl, in real life, in a threesome with two men. Then the shock returned, full force. Not only did he know about this event, he had seen it. Not only had he seen the evidence, it was Mary who'd showed it to him.

"Why would she do this to me?" Jefferson thought, while feeling the familiar cold ache grow in the middle of his chest. As the memory of the explicit MMS became more vivid, his grip tightened around the steering wheel. His feelings were hurt, and he knew there was nothing that he could do about it. There was nothing that could be taken to numb the hurt. He knew that this wound would be slow to heal, and he had to accept what he saw. Mary didn't, need his forgiveness, either. She had done nothing wrong. The action of sending him the video of her getting fucked still confused him. It just didn't add up.

The other problem that plagued him, as he passed the local sex shop, was his reaction to the video, physically. The intensity of his arousal, tonight, was unmatched. Nothing had ever turned him on more, but nothing had ever made him feel so bad about himself. Maybe it was a cuckhold fantasy, or a fetish about being made to feel inferior. He knew the other men were packing, but it wasn't as if he wasn't. He did understand, though, that no matter what his sexual prowess was, he could never do the job of two guys at once. That is an impossibility for any man. That fact made him feel like shit, but it started the tingling in his balls, and at the base of his cock.

Jefferson realized that he may never understand the situation. He'd have to learn to be ok with it, if he wanted to continue to be Mary's friend. He wasn't sure if he still felt the same about her, but his mind couldn't leave her. He had never felt guilty about doing anything with another girl, because she was far away, and usually there wasn't much of an emotional connection. Tonight, though, he was beginning to feel as if he had done something dirty. Not only was he feeling sad and horny, Jefferson was confused about getting head from Gale.

Usually getting his dick sucked relaxed him and cleared his mind, especially when it was unexpected. Today was a different story, completely. Jefferson had gotten a raging hardon from watching the girl he cared about most fuck two hung dudes. After getting this turned on by something that should have made him go nuts like the soldier on Jarhead, who saw the video of his wife fucking another man while he was at war, Jefferson had done some risky things. He felt as if he did something wrong by getting the blowjob from Gale, after getting all worked up by Mary's video. "Was getting my dick sucked by a forty something year old coworker supposed to be my idea of 'revenge'?" he asked himself.

His neighborhood came into view as he took a right turn at the stoplight. Thinking about being at home put his mind at ease, a little. Coming down the main road of his housing area continued to sooth his psyche. Home was a sanctuary and he never needed it more than now. He turned onto his street and began to formulate plans, in his head, for the last few hours of his day. He'd eat, watch sportcenter, shower again, and, if he was man enough, probably watch Mary's video again. This was the gameplan, but he was so mentally drained, that he feared that he might fall asleep in his comfortable chair during phase two of his plan.

His thoughts traveled back into time, again, as he approached his home. Jefferson remembered a time when him and Mary had sat alone, and been as close to one another as they had ever been, before the night that they made love. They had watched a movie, and he had held her. He remembered how her bodies weight fit, nestled into his chest, under his powerful arm. He remembered the slowness of her breathing as she drifted off into unconsciousness. Lastly, Jefferson remembered thinking, "why can't we do this more often..." He loved her, but he just couldn't let the words escape his mouth.

Pressing the breaks, he crept up to his driveway. Surprisingly, there was an SUV parked in front of his garage door. He could see that there where two people in the front seats, but he couldn't make them out. He hasn't invited anyone to his knowledge, but he grabbed his phone to quickly browse his call log and messages. As he suspected, he hadn't scheduled any type of get together. His mind began to race again. "What the hell else is going to happen in this day?" he thought to himself.

All of his logic told him to drive right past his house in order to see if they were burglars, but he just pulled in behind them. His pride wouldn't let him be afraid to come home. He would just have to deal with whatever life threw at him, tonight. He'd been through a lot, and there was no point in backing away now. It was time for the moment of truth.

May 4th, 2015; at Jefferson Knighting's Richmond, KY home:

"Are you ready?" Devon said, looking at Mary with confidence. Mary nodded weakly, looking sick. "Then lets go ahead and get it over with."

Devon wasn't much for long drives, but Mary was not in any condition to trek. They had left Frankfort an hour and a half ago, and now they were parked in front of Jefferson's house. Mary had been wigging out all day, after waking up. Devon could not figure out her friends rationale for her actions. She knew that Mary had sent him the video that had been shot last night, by Devon. What was she thinking? That video was supposed to be for her to remember the night of craziness, and it was kind of a joke. Mary had gone off the deep end.

After texting with him all day, Mary demanded that Devon bring her to Jefferson's Richmond home. She wouldn't really tell her why she wanted to be brought here, but she kept saying "I need to get to him." Devon knew that her friend had had feelings for Jefferson for as long as she had known her. She talked about him all the time, and compared every man under the sun to him. Hearing about the dreams and fantasies that Mary had about him was a daily occurrence, and it got old sometimes.

1...34567...10