A Story of a Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached her destination. Straddling one of his legs, she rubbed against him, to let him feel how wet she was. She ran her finger up and down his cock. He was so hard, just for her. Grabbing hold of his shaft, she took his head in her mouth, his precum giving her a taste of who he was. All that she tasted and smelled about him became clear, confirming what she already knew. She could taste his loyalty, his need to protect, his intelligence and intensity, balanced by a sense of humour. Mostly she could taste how much he loved her and his deep physical need for her alone.

She impaled herself on his cock and stayed there relishing the feeling of fullness. Staring him in the eye she started grinding against him. "I remember everything. The huge muscular wolf, seducing me. Your intense desire to make me come. Marking me in the euphoria of success." She began stroking herself along his length. Leaning forward, her tongue began playing with his ear. "You're forgetting, I never said stop. When I looked in the wolf's eyes, I wanted him to fuck me, and then when you did...Hmmmm."

The movement of her hips increased. Animalistic lust and unconditional love permeated the air. Will growled his hips pushing meet hers.

She went to his other ear. "I want to be your partner in everything. I want to bear your young. I love you my wolf." They pumped together desperately. She was close to coming and he wasn't far behind. She let out a scream that was part howl. Her teeth lengthened and she leaned forward, "Since you first touched me, I've been yours and you've been..." Her last word started as a growl that she felt in her cunt, "MINE!" Her teeth penetrated his shoulder, setting off their simultaneous orgasms. Every shiver, every contraction, every wave of bliss was shared by both, seared into their brains.

When Will could speak again he wanted to tell Vickie how happy he was she was his mate, how much he loved her but all that came out was, "Always, my Angel."