All Comments on 'A Story of Forbidden Desire'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong category.

The story belongs in BDSM, not lesbian sex. Its more about the domination and submission than the sex. The parts that go into sex are with the boy and one or both of the women mostly. Only at the end does it go into any lesbian sex. When they do have the lesbian scene there is way less detail than in the two parts with Ron and even then they mention him. It seems as if the lesbian scene is only added as an afterthought to try to move it to this category, which it still doesn't fit into. This shouldn't be here, it needs moved.

Sorry, I've never left comments before, but I had to this time. Nicely written, but badly miscategorized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I know I sound like a broken record

Stories that involve sex with dicks don't belong in the lesbian category. Have some respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong Category

This is not lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this should be in "non-consent"

The end with the pregnancy was especially off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrific hot story!

An absolutely great, erotic story. I fail to understand how anyone could rate this story less that 5 stars. Please, write more of the same. I love to read about a dominating woman forcing others to have sex, even against their will.

leann511leann511over 9 years ago
nothing lesbian

Probably the worst story ever written to be placed in the Lesbian category. It might not be the worst if posted to another category, of course it would need a lot more blood to fit in the BDSM group and I didn't read about any desires that are particularly forbidden so with a very misleading title and an inapplicable category, there's not much to be said for the story.

LeAnn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this sucks

This was supposed to be about lesbians not a stupid man fucking everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eh

It was a good story but, it was supposed to be about LESBIANS , not a teenage horndog .So, that's my main problem. Second! This was hardly BDSM, so next time don't put this story in for Lesbian BDSM ....

OKAY? Okay. 😘

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
False!!!

You claim that this is a lesbian story. You definitely fooled me in the very first page you cause an innocent young lady who states she a lesbian too be raped not once but twice once physically and once mentally.

I rate this let story 1 🌟

Also in the very first paragraph you reveal that Kelly was DIVORCED. However three or more paragraphs letter you refer to her as still MARRIED. That's an editorial error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Nice. Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
miscategorized, fine otherwise

Why is this in the lesbian section? Just... don't. Stories with people who aren't women (regardless of genitalia) shouldn't be in this section. Plus, it can be pretty triggering to think you're reading a lesbian or BDSM story only to read... well, a lot of rape and sexual assault. Have some consideration for others. Put a trigger warning or disclaimer, ESPECIALLY if you're gonna put it in the wrong category.

Also, pretty lazily written, repetitive, and more sad than arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mature

Phantastic story, love the fetish hooks, younger dominating older, May-December coupling, would love a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with other comments this is not lesbian story and should be removed from the category also. You just fooled a lot of people into reading it and I couldn't even finish the first page. Thruth be told I really hated this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous