A Stressed Wife's Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me startled "Y-you...know? How?" she asked sounding relieved, impressed and dismayed all at once.

"That is not important. I have let things be because what happened has brought us closer." I smirked then continued "I've lost count how many times you've given me head these past few months...and I will let things be as long as my sexual gratification is met as it has been lately, let it falter...I may get bent out of shape."

Laurie's mouth dropped open....but no words came....then falling to her knees she began to cry. "Y-you...knew? How long...how long have y--..."

I cut her off."I've known for a while. Your phone called the home phone one night and I got an earful" Her face paled. She remembered the phone bill with a two hour call from her phone to the house...she looked sick.

"I'm, I'm so...sorry Richard....I..." she never finished her sentence and just looked out the window, tears falling.

I put my hand on her shoulder "Hey, I said don't worry about it. I'm not mad. Whatever it is this guy did has made my sex life a lot more exciting. Besides you already know how I want to watch you with another guy anyway." Laurie smiled a weak, teary smile and put her hand on the one resting on her shoulder.

"I think he just wants to see if I'm the type of guy who will lose my cool watching some guy bang my wife. Being that he is an attorney he's probably got some background in profiling. But I'm only guessing."

Picking Laurie up off the floor I pulled her close and gave her a kiss and a hug to let her know my love for her was still intact. She relaxed and wiped her eyes finally looking at me. "Bang my wife? You are so eloquent" she laughed softly.

I looked at the clock. "We'd better get going."

We were 20 minutes early even after we stopped by the house so Laurie could change. He had sent her a note instructing her to wear a skirt she would not miss if she had to leave it. She was to wear a blouse or shirt that was long enough to cover her ass when the skirt was gone. He also made it clear that panties were optional and if she wore any to make sure they were not anything she'd miss as well.

Laurie was a mix of excitement and nerves. She had calmed down considerably since our conversation in the office and was confident that I was not going to 'reject' her. Still the prospect of the evening plans caused her some concern. We located a booth in the darkest corner we could find and waited for Greg who arrived ten minutes later. Laurie went to greet him and bring him to the table. I stood up and shook his hand. We liked each other immediately.

We ordered drinks but didn't order any food. If things went to plan...food would be the last thing on our minds. When our drinks arrived I asked "Laurie told you what this meeting is about?"

He nodded. "Yes. Did you get the contract?" he asked. I nodded. "Good. I wanted you here so that I could tell you to your face what I'm going to do to Laurie to test your reactions, before things go too far." I was painfully hard instantly. He looked at Laurie and said "Come sit next to me" he patted the seat next to him. She looked at me nervously and I nodded 'ok'. As she moved Greg spoke in a firm confident tone.

"Did you sign the contract?" he asked. I nodded "Good. Leaning forward toward me he looked me straight in the eye. "I'm going to fuck your wife...and you will watch me fuck her and watch only." He paused. Laurie's eyes were opened wide and staring at me. He smiled then continued. "Her ankles will be resting on my shoulders while I fuck her as long and hard as she wants me to. My intent is to give her a night she will not forget. If you think that will be a problem this is your last chance to terminate the contract" he said softly. I handed him the contract and he gave it a look then put it into his jacket pocket.

He looked over his shoulder at her then leaned in as his arm reached around her. I heard a muffled 'zzzzip' as he unzipped her skirt. "Take it off. I hope you wore a long shirt like I suggested." She swallowed and nodded indicating that she had. Laurie had put on a cheap polyester skirt she had purchased during lunch at a second hand store for $5 dollars having already read his note. It wasn't anything special. She was also wearing one of my stiff collar dress shirts which came down to mid thigh and covered her ass enough to come off as a mini skirt, she wore no panties. I also noted that she had put on a belt to give the appearance that the shirt was indeed a single piece ensemble.

We were sitting in a dark corner of the restaurant out of everyone's view. The booth itself was circular with the entrance to the booth pointing toward the rear of the room creating a semi private space that nobody but the waiter or waitress could see into and only if they stood in the entrance. The back of the seat was high enough to hide us from view and to keep our conversation from being overheard and the lights were dimmed for the dinner crowd as well adding to our privacy. The table was covered with a long floor brushing table cloth, that, had anyone been able to see would have hidden the fact that Laurie was discarding her skirt. I felt her skirt hit my legs as she kicked it away.

Leaning back Greg put his arm around Laurie and said "Put your leg over my lap." Laurie did without hesitation. In this position he could lean into Laurie and finger-fuck her easily. He didn't waist time. "Rich, move over here so you can watch this." He smiled at me gently. "If you can handle this then you should be able to handle me fucking her...ok?" Words failed me so I nodded and moved to within a foot of where Laurie lay sprawled with one leg across his lap exposing her neatly trimmed pussy which was already glistening with excitement.

Greg first unbuttoned her shirt and began running a finger along her cleavage before moving in to play with her breasts. "Open up your shirt more" he said softly. She did without hesitation and he dove onto her breasts licking and biting her nipples while Laurie closed her eyes and moaned softly as he nipped, licked and sucked on her breasts. He looked at me and grinned before lowering his hand to the hem of the shirt so to expose her sex.

I watched as he extended his middle finger and ran it along my wife's slit. She let out a moan of nervous excitement as he did. Slowly his finger ran along her slit gently encouraging her to spread her legs wider to allow him better access. Moving closer she automatically placed her left leg over my lap clearly enjoying his attentions.

Slowly her pelvis rocked back and forth as his fingers slid expertly along her folds. Then without warning he turned his hand palm up and slowly buried two fingers into my wife making sure I saw the whole thing. Laurie inhaled sharply as his fingers slid into her depths followed by a moan she failed to suppress. Greg's two middle fingers were slowly pumping in and out of Laurie who was somewhere between ecstatic delirium and worry that someone might notice, but ecstatic delirium was dominant.

Her mouth opened as his fingers penetrated her folds; almost unconsciously she turned her head toward me and looked at me to make sure I was still ok with what was happening. I smiled at her and she put her hand in mine and let the sensations take her. It was the sexiest thing I can remember. Watching my wife's head in the crook of another mans arms bouncing up and down as his fingers pumped in and out of her folds.

I had a painful erection at the sight of this man fingering my wife. I was glad we had chosen a corner booth. Nobody seemed to notice, at least as far as I was aware. Looking around I noticed how secluded this corner was and noticed that nobody could see into the booth. Turning back he was kissing her with his hand vigorously working her pussy. Laurie was returning his kiss with her eyes closed. A low moan was growing from deep within her breast indicating that she was on the verge of Cumming.

Breaking their kiss he said "I'm about to make your wife Cum". With that he savagely finger fucked Laurie until she rolled and bit into his shoulder and tried not to cry out. "Laurie...I want you to look at your husband. You have to look at him...the whole time." She did not hesitate and our eyes met as his fingers continued their work. Her head bobbed from the force of his efforts as she smiled at me knowing that I enjoyed watching her receive pleasure.

Suddenly...she stiffened and came...silently biting her lower lip...forcing her eyes to remain open....trying not to cry out. Spasm after spasm rocked her as she attempted to keep cool on the surface. With one final uncontrollable spasm she let out a loud "Ahhh....ahahhhhh ughnnn" Several nearby women turned their heads apparently recognizing the noise for what it was...one middle aged woman smirked...while another looked around exasperated. Thankfully neither one could tell where the noise had come from. I was glad of the darkened lighting.

When he was through he casually reached for the napkin and wiped his hand as casually as if fingering someone's wife in a busy restaurant were a daily occurrence. "Well, you seemed to have enjoyed that. Let's hope you get the same enjoyment out of watching my cock inside your wife" he said. Laurie's eyes were closed as she shivered and quaked from the aftermath of her orgasm. Opening her eyes she looked at me and I smiled and she relaxed and let the enjoyment of the moment take her. "Do you have any specific requests?" he asked.

I thought a moment and nodded. "Yes. When you enter Laurie tonight for the first time I want to watch her face as your cock enters her and slides into her. I want to look into her eyes as you fuck her and when she cums. Also, when you go down on her I'd like her to sit between my legs so that I can watch you eat her pussy. Other than that you can do whatever it is you want, so long as I can see it happening from my seat."

He nodded his agreement and Laurie blushed as our eyes locked in silent agreement that said we both wanted this to happen, in exactly that way. It was at this moment that I felt her hand grazing my inner thigh finding my cock painfully swollen and hard. Her hand rested on my cock and she gave it a squeeze. It was at this moment I realized she was stroking his cock as well. She was, I think, rethinking her 'threesome' phobia.

The waiter brought us our drinks and we began discussing safe words to ensure that the night was a pleasant and non-stressful night. I was rather surprised that the conversation was flowing so casually. Laurie who was still dazed from her orgasm sipped her wine and watched the two of us talking with one leg still draped over Greg's lap. We each finished one more round of drinks before it was determined that we should go. After settling the bill Greg opened the duffle and pulled out a pair of pumps, very severe pumps.

"Here Laurie put these on" he said smiling at her. I had since grabbed her dress and folded it so when I walked out it didn't look like a dress. The bill came and was paid and just as the night crowd was coming into the restaurant Greg moved to get out of the booth. "It's time to go Laurie." he said holding out his hand. She took it and slid out from behind the booth. Luckily the shirt she wore looked like a long single dress/shirt with wide slits up the side, which exposed her thighs all the way to hip level. The effect was very arousing and she looked hot, smoking hot especially with her French braid.

Steadying herself on Greg's arm she looked at me and smiled softly. She was a vision of smoldering eroticism. Her breasts heaved from excitement of the nights coming events and the fact that she was nearly naked in a busy restaurant. It was a good thing she wasn't wearing panties because the shirt would have shown the world her underwear had she worn any.

"See you at home" she said smiling nervously and walked with Greg out the front door. Again the vision of my wife walking out the door with Greg caused a painful surge of blood to engorge my cock. I had a hard time walking because of it. Once Laurie and Greg were outside I made my exit. As I reached the door I saw Greg's Jag, a bright red XK-E driving past with my wife sitting in the passenger seat waving to me. I ran to my truck and followed close behind until a red light separated the two cars.

However in less than ten minutes I was pulling in the driveway behind Greg's Jag. He was leaning against the trunk lid holding a cigar in one hand and a clip in the other. Getting out of the truck he handed me a freshly clipped cigar and lit it for me. I had never had such a fine Jamaican, but something was different as I got higher and higher. It was tobacco and cannabis mixed. I later discovered it was cannabis rolled in a single tobacco leaf.

He gave it time to hit me. "I figured if we were feeling good things might progress along nicely. Laurie is taking a shower and getting the living room in order. I'd like to take it slow and see where tonight takes us instead of putting on a choreographed production" he said puffing on his cigar. I nodded and puffed on mine. "I've also got some wine chilling in the fridge, a nice chardonnay." Again I nodded letting the buzz take my cares off into never land.

I was beginning to like this guy. We started talking cars and jeeps and looked over his car and I showed him my classic jeep sitting in the garage. We talked for a good 30 minutes before Laurie came out into the garage waving her hand in the air from all the cigar/pot smoke when she realized just what kind of smoke it was and inhaled deeply. She was wearing her bathrobe but then let it drop exposing the fact that she was wearing a garter belt and lacy top underneath. She let us ogle her for a bit as she posed for us.

She asked if Greg had a regular joint which he did and lit for her. We entered the house following Laurie. Greg had his hand on her ass the whole time. Laurie carried her joint into the kitchen and brought back the bottle of wine stashed in the fridge while I got the glasses and cork screw. Greg opened the wine and poured each of us a generous amount.

Once we were served Laurie took a seat next to Greg who wrapped an arm around her waist. We sat and talked about cars and people we knew like old friends. It was soon evident that Laurie was comfortable with Greg as she had leaned in against him in the crook of his arm. I couldn't see it but he was playing with my wife's ass while we talked sliding his fingers into her crack and working her up for the night's events.

After the cigars were more than halfway down and everyone was flying pretty high Greg put his out and started to nuzzle Laurie's neck who was sipping her wine and looking at me with a stoned grin on her face. Greg wrapped an arm around her from the front and began nuzzling and french kissing my wife's neck and mouth. Slowly his attention grew more seductive and Laurie's breathing grew more ragged. It was apparent she was ready for whatever it was he suggested, particularly after she moved onto his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist and began kissing him passionately grinding herself onto him and moaning as his package firmed up.

After a few moments of intense kissing he turned to me and asked "Do you want your wife to suck my cock?" Laurie's mouth opened in lustful surprise, but she did not seem to mind the idea. I grinned my affirmation. Greg stood taking Laurie with him her legs wrapped around his waist. He moved to my side of the table and leaned against the edge giving me a clear view of what was about to happen. Laurie unwrapped herself from him and went to her knees then slowly unbuckled his belt. She was clearly nervous as her hands shook violently as his zipper was undone.

As his jeans fell to the floor he kicked them away revealing a semi rigid cock, a significant semi rigid cock. Laurie gave me a nervous look to make sure it was ok to proceed. His cock began to rise and thicken with anticipation while she looked nervously at me, eyes wide. This was the first time I would have ever seen my wife with another man up close and in person. She wasn't yet aware of the video I had already taken and I wasn't inclined to share that fact just yet. I nodded and she let out a breath, smiled then opened her mouth swallowing his cock. Almost instantly his cock began to rise from its semi rigid state to hard as steel.

Amazingly Laurie did not back away but rather removed her hands from his shaft and placed them on the edge of the table on either side of Greg and slowly pumped his cock into her mouth taking his shaft deeper with each successive stroke. My mouth dropped open as inch by inch his cock disappeared between my wife's lips.

I had never seen anything so erotic or had I ever been so turned on as I watching my wife suck another mans cock. It was apparent that she had successfully deep throated his man during previous encounters and was now well practiced in the art as she didn't gag once. With a subtle side to side shaking of her head she swallowed his cock further and held him there for a second before slowly extricating his cock from her throat.

Just as his head was about to pop free she took a breath and swallowed his cock again. She paused for a second or two each time she took him deep before slowly pulling off leaving his head inside her mouth while she took another breath. She deep throated him like this several times before she pulled off him completely and began to lick his shaft up one side and down the other and licking the underbelly of his cock kissing and licking the head before taking his shaft into her hungry mouth again. It was a slow process but highly erotic to watch as she slid his tool inch by inch back into her mouth deep throating him.

He had incredible control because I would have lost it long before this. It was also clear that they had been doing this for a while and knew each others signals. It did not appear that he was anywhere near cuming and Laurie was in no hurry to finish. She clearly enjoyed doing this to him. As I watched this spectacle unfold it became apparent that she was no longer in the same room with 'me' but off somewhere in the not so distant past with 'him'.

She later told me that she started thinking about the night they met.....

Six months earlier.....'She had left the office frightened about our business. She had no less than three creditors call her that day making threats demanding payment in full when they knew full well that was not possible. She was frightened, angry and confused at being able to make so much money in such a short period of time and still not have enough money to pay bills.

Things weren't working out the way she had anticipated they would. After leaving the office she went straight home and took a shower feeling numb, lifeless and broken down emotionally. It was during this moment of weakness that she had a mind shift. She had been a good person, behaved herself and had been what she believed was an ethical, moral and decent human being and look at where that 'good-girl' ended up. She remembered saying "Fuck this" and exited the shower a different person from the one that had entered.

On getting out of the shower she had decided to go out and to wear her sexiest mini skirt, a nice lacy thong, loose blouse with her skimpiest bra. Consciously she did not know what she was going to do but the idea of the right person saying the right thing at the right time appealed to her. The idea that she was willing to let something happen excited her. Though she was consciously aware of being married, it did not matter.

She let the car drive itself not having any real direction or desire to be anywhere specific or to see anyone special. She just went where the car took her. Laurie ended up on the pier where she found a parking space and pulled into it. There was a yacht club built into the pier that was more an upscale lounge than it was an actual yacht club. Taking a seat in the farthest booth against the window she could watch the seals swimming around the boats and docks looking for someplace to rest.