A Stressed Wife's Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'd like that. I'm in town every few weeks or so. I'd love to think you might be here waiting. I'd like to keep this going...if you want to" he said carefully avoiding any comment that suggested that he might be latching on.

"Yeah..I'd like that...I think I can get away" she said moving in to kiss him again.

She let him keep her thong as a reminder of their evening feeling immensely satisfied at having done something 'naughty' after so many years as a well behaved housewife.

She drove herself home savoring the cool night air on her well fucked pussy dreaming of a night not too far in the future when she would feel this again.

Three weeks later I received the 'accidental' phone call that clued me in on their activities....

Six months later...Laurie was kneeling before Greg, in our living room, deep throating him as I watched.

Greg was leaning against my dinning room table looking down at Laurie. His hands gripped the edge of the table as my wife's mouth engulfed his cock again and again. He gave me a furtive glance making sure that I was not having second thoughts knowing full well that some men change their minds after seeing their wifes mouth take another mans cock in their mouth.

After he was certain of my willingness to let him cum at the hands of my wife he relaxed and let his moans of pleasure out for me to hear. This moaning had the effect of driving my wife into cock hungry lust as she increased her pace clearly enjoying the fact that she was causing this man pleasure.

It wasn't long before he began to twitch and his breath began to quicken. Laurie picked up on this and quickened her pace on his cock. "Let me cum on your tits" he growled as he looked down at my wife who immediately pulled off of him and began stroking his cock for all she was worth as he untied her top and she let it fall. Her tits were exposed to the air and her nipples were showing unmistakable signs of arousal.

Just when I thought that nothing was going to happen he stiffened and let out a groan. Laurie lifted her chin and he exploded all over her tits. Hot white loads of semen blasted from the end of his cock coating her nipples. He shot an impossible amount of cum onto her and she willingly took it. The smile on her face bellied the fact that this was another activity they had done with some regularity since that phone call so many months before.

When he was done he sagged spent onto the table as Laurie backed away stood up then disappeared into the bathroom to clean off. Greg sat down and removed his shirt tossing it to the pile where his jeans lay. It was rather strange to have a naked man sitting across the table from me and act as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Well, how did you like that?" he asked. I smiled and nodded my approval while he sipped his wine. I was tempted to ask him how long it was that Laurie had been deep throating him but I thought better of it as it may have proved a cold bucket of water on the nights planned activities.

Minutes later Laurie came back out wearing her garter belt and sheer top minus her thong sporting a freshly shaved pussy.

After finishing his glass he cleared a space in front of him on the table indicating that Laurie should take a seat in front of him. "Its your turn" he said. Laurie did not hesitate. "I know this isn't what you suggested but I do not think you will mind" he said.

Laurie crawled up onto the table and placed herself in front of Greg placing one food on the bench on either side of him. Greg reached a hand under each of her knees and laid them on his shoulders. Looking up at Laurie he said "Lay back and relax." As she did her head was hanging off the table in an uncomfortable position. Greg noticed this and motioned for me to move in and support her head.

Placing her head on my shoulder gave me an excellent view of the activity about to unfold. As his face slowly disappeared behind the mound of my wife's flesh her hand closed on mine and held it to her chest as her other hand reached around my neck. From my vantage point I could see his hands reach around her thighs and then separate her folds allowing full access to her sex.

Laurie gasped as his tongue licked up one side and down the other sending shivers of pleasure through my wife. He slowly parted her lips and pulled on them with his lips driving her crazy with pleasure. Then he licked up the center of her slit from bottom to top which gave me the first view of his tongue. My eyes popped out of my head as no less than 5 inches of snake like tongue protruded from his mouth.

He saw my expression and smiled. "Wait until I fuck her with it" he said. Laurie's breath came in short gasps of excited tension as he stuck his tongue out and buried it into my wife's pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my wife's eyes close and her mouth open as she gasped at his abrupt and sudden penetration.

"Ohhhhh God" she whispered as she squeezed my hand in hers. "Thank you for this" she moaned as Greg's nose fell to rest on her mound indicating that he had buried the full length of his tongue into her. Her mouth opened as she rocked her head back then arched her back as Greg rocked his head side to side then back and forth causing his tongue to slide back and forth inside Laurie's vaginal canal. "Ahh...Uhhhh....fuck me with it...fuck my pussy with it...fuck my pussy with your tongue....Ohhhh...Yesssss....yes...yesssssssss.." she hissed.

With that she pulled her knees to her chest which rocked her pelvis into perfect alignment with his mouth and tongue. "Oh Greg I love it when you do this to me"

Greg's hands moved from around her thighs to cupping underneath her cheeks which supported her pelvis for his assault. This angle afforded me the perfect view of his tongue pumping in and out of my wife. He was literally fucking her with his tongue as inch by inch slid all the way out and back in again causing Laurie to moan in pleasure each time his tongue slid into her depths. Lifting her head she appeared fascinated by the special of his tongue sliding into her.

From my seat immediately next to her head I could see her green eyes ablaze. Then she turned to look at me...and pulled my head to her and kissed me. "You like watching him do this to me?" she asked breaking the kiss. I nodded and she kissed me again. "Thank you...thank you for this..." she said into my ear. Turning her attention back to Greg she began rocking her pelvis to meet his trusts as he continued his slow, steady march toward my wife's bliss.

I do not know how long he took but it seemed a blessed eternity before Laurie began to beg him to let her cum. Her body was trembling as she begged. "I need to cum...I need to cum....Please...let me...let me....cum" Her head rocked back onto my shoulder as her hands began to massage and play with her erect nipples...as he slowly and methodically snaked his long tongue out of her pussy one last time and slowly grazed her clit.

She gasped in heated anticipation and moaned "yes, yes. please..." Greg hesitated only a moment as he apparently relaxed his tongue from its prolonged use. He sipped from his wine glass, swallowed his drink and proceeded to attack my wife's pussy again. Only he circled her clit...without actually touching it for a few moments before Laurie was beside herself begging him "Please...Please....Oh god please let me cum...please."

With her final plea the slid his tongue directly over her clit. What he did next drove my wife insane with greed for physical release. He had curled his tongue around her clit and was fucking it with his tongue...like a tiny cock. Laurie fell back onto my shoulders...mouth open...in a pleasured scream....as her body worked up to an orgasm of such power I was afraid she might pass out when climaxed.

Laurie was gasping for breath inhaling sharply. "Uh...ah...uh...ahhh...Yeeeeeeeeessssssss..yesss, Oh....Don' stop....don't stop....don't stop......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" As she came she sat up...grabbed his head and pulled it to her with such force I thought he might suffocate. But he kept at it...as she came again.....and again.....and again....until finally Laurie. collapsed onto the table panting...whimpering..and moaning as follow up spasms shook her.

As Laurie lay quivering Greg and I poured another glass and toasted Laurie's second orgasm of the evening. Taking a sip of his wine Greg smiled ruefully at me over Laurie's tummy. "You seem to be enjoying this" he said raising his glass to his lips, emptied it and refilled it again. I nodded. For the next few minutes we talked as any two guys would in spite of the fact that my wife lay partially naked between us panting from an orgasm 'he' had caused. I looked into my wife's eyes and she looked at me smiling in a way she had not in years. She grabbed for my hand and squeezed it and sat up then walked unsteadily to the bathroom to tidy up once again.

We both watched as she disappeared down the hall. We were talking about his car when Laurie came back less than a minute later fully refreshed once again taking a seat next to Greg who automatically wrapped an arm around her waist. We continued to talk and drink as Laurie in her aroused state stroked her hand along his arm and shoulders eventually reaching down to his loins to stroke his thigh in a clear indication that she was ready to take things to the next level. Over the next few minutes her hand moved to his cock which was soon standing at attention. No words were spoken as her hand stroked him bringing his organ to a functional state.

Once Greg's tool was at attention Laurie looked at me, stood up and walked over to me. She pointed to a recliner in the corner of the living room "Why don't you go take a seat over there?" she suggested. The point she was making was more than clear and I didn't have to be told twice. Taking the bottle of wine and glass I trotted over to the recliner and took my seat. Laurie then disappeared into the spare bedroom and pulled out an inflatable mattress the type that stood two feet off the ground and was as firm as a standard mattress when filled. Flipping on the switch the mattress filled in a few minutes to full capacity.

While it filled she covered it with a sheet and a few blankets. Then pulled out a large foam pillow and placed it on the bed near where I was sitting in my chair. As casually as if asking me what I wanted for dinner Laurie asked. "So, you want to see my face when he enters me?" Choking on my words all I could do was nod and did so vigorously. With that Laurie backed up to where Greg stood and let his hands fondle her body as his cock twitched with anticipation. Laurie straddled his cock as they stood together and his cock protruded from between her legs as if it were her own cock. She looked down at it and pulled it hard against her lips moaning with lust and anticipation of eventually having this monster cock in her. Her eyes were on fire with a lust I had rarely seen in her. "He's going to fuck me Richard...do you want to watch him fuck me?" She seemed to enjoy saying the words as much as she enjoyed feeling his cock sliding along her slit.

Greg was trembling with excitement as his hands explored her body cupping each breast and nuzzling her neck. Each pass his hands made over her erect nipples drove shivers of pleasure down her spine and drove her that much closer to needing is cock inside her. He began sliding his cock between her thighs and against her pussy the action creating a jolt to Laurie's senses causing her knees to buckle and a low growling moan to fill the room. Greg whispered into her ear as he cupped her chin with his hand "Say it...say it so your husband can hear you beg for my cock" Again a low moan escaped her lungs as his words took effect. "Say it..." he said again kissing her ear and pulling at her lobe with soft lips.

Laurie turned her head and whispered..."Fuck me Greg..fuck my pussy with your cock..." and she moaned again as his cock slid back and forth..."Fuck me...give me your cock...fuck me, fuck me so my husband can watch you fuck me..." She moved toward the bed...crawling onto it...leaning onto the firm pillow resting in front of me..."I want him to fuck me Richard. She was less than two feet from me now. "I want him to fuck me... I want you to watch him fuck me". My cock was aching pretty hard by this time...and my words were once again stuck in limbo so I nodded again...smiling...aching from a painful hard on.

Greg walked in behind her...himself a quivering mass of erotic tension. He enjoyed hearing my wife tell me that she wanted his cock. It was a tonic...to all three of us. His hands fell to Laurie's waist and she gasped in excited anticipation. "Fuck me Greg...fuck me...FUCK me.." He didn't have to be told twice. His head touched her entrance and she gasped...looked right into my eyes smiled and said "Fuck my pussy Greg". As she finished his head parted her opening and her mouth dropped open...but her eyes did not close...they locked in on mine...she smiled in deep satisfaction. "He's inside me Richard...I can feel his cock sliding into me..just like you wanted." As these words left her lips her eyes closed for a brief moment her head rocked back as she absorbed the sensations of his cock entering her with her husband mere feet away, watching.

Her eyes opened again... and she looked into my eyes. "You like watching him fuck me, don't you?"

"Y-yes I do like watching him fuck you...Laurie" I choked out finally regaining my voice. "I love watching you get fucked by another man" I said.

"I'm glad, because this feels soooo good. I'm so happy you are letting me do this...so happy" She smiled again then said. "Kiss me". I moved in slowly and it was if time slowed to a crawl but finally our lips met and I felt the pressure of his cock sliding into her through our kiss and our tongues met and danced as lovers discovering each other for the first time. after years of separation. When he was buried to the hilt inside her we were still kissing.

Breaking the kiss I whispered "I love you" and she smiled and I moved back to my seat. Laurie's eyes were locked onto mine as Greg started a slow pumping action that pulled his full length out of her pussy and slowly buried himself into her again. As I settled into my seat I said to Laurie "Enjoy yourself" and she sighed closing her eyes.

With each stroke she gasped as he went deep and moaned as he exited...Soon I could hear the sound of his skin slapping against hers as he drove his cock home into her depths. The sound her gasps and their skin slapping filled the room. She was soon completely absorbed in the action of getting fucked, no longer concerned or aware of my presence.

Without any warning Laurie separated from Greg and rolled over onto her back...pulling Greg down on top of her guiding his cock back to her eager pussy and I watched his entire length disappear into her again as she let out a gasp of extreme satisfaction. "Yesss....yes...fuck me...fuck me...." she moaned. Greg seemed to like this position a little better and lifted her ass to meet his thrusts. Lauries ankles rested on his shoulders as he pounded his shaft into her in long, full strokes which caused Laurie to squeal in delight every time he bottomed out with each deep penetrating strokes. Laurie looked into my eyes as he pounded into her and said..."Fuck me harder,...Yesss...oh Richard...he's is fucking me...so good...do you like it?" never taking her eyes off mine. My mouth went dry denying me speech...so I nodded.. She smiled at me...and our eyes met. She knew that I still loved her...and that her enjoying his cock was not going to diminish it...ever.

As we looked into each others eyes her realization that this was ok caused her orgasm to begin and her body started to twitch and shake as her muscles pulled her into a semi-seated position as it built...her mouth opened in a scream...letting no sound escape...as the tension built...and built. I could see her stomach muscles growing more tense with each stroke he made.."Fuck me...God... Fuck me....hard..." she growled through gritted teeth...and he increased his pace...fucking her as hard as he could. "AHHHHHHSHHHAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHHH...GAAAWWWDDD!!!!!! UMMM..UHMMMM UHMMM...OHH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!. She slammed her body back onto the bed..screaming..with each spasm that passed though her body...as he continued to fuck..her hard...She came again....mouth open...in a silent scream.....head hanging off the bed...screaming...jerking. as spasm...after spasm...wracked her body. She kept her eyes on me the whole time.

Lifting her head she looked right at Greg..."Fuck me....Gregory....Fuck my married pussy...like I've never been fucked...show my husband...how to fuck me....fill me with your cummmmmmm." and she came again....AhhhhhhhhAAAAAHHAHHHhhhh UUUGHHGH!!!! As she came down from her orgasm...Greg stiffened....grimaced...as if in pain....buried his cock...deep into my wife....and came...releasing the contents of his balls silently into my wife. Laurie reached up and pulled him to her...and kissed him tenderly as he filled her with his cum. As he lay on top of my wife he spasmed..and groaned again...releasing another torrent of hot semen into my wife.

Sitting in my chair...my cock ached. Laurie lay panting on the mattress with Greg still buried deep inside her. Separating after a few moments she got up on wobbly legs, came over to kiss me and went once again to the bathroom. When she returned she had straightened herself up and brought Greg a wet towel which he used to clean himself up. Laurie came over to me and kissed me again only this time it was more seductive. When she broke the kiss she asked Greg "Gregory, would you mind watching me suck my husbands cock?"

He sat up on the mattress "Sure...Since he just let me fuck his wife...I think thats fair and it will give me a chance to rest before I fuck you again." In an instant my jeans were off and my wifes now well practiced mouth slowly licked the undershaft up and down, kissing, licking and sucking my cock. Laying back in the chair I felt her mouth swallow my head and shaft with slow, deliberate expertise...causing me to moan approval. Greg moved to where he could see it better and said to my wife "I think you should swallow his load Laurie"

She pulled off me...smiled looked at Greg and said "OK". Then swallowed my cock again. With deliberate slowness she gave me the greatest head she had ever given me. Bringing me to just climaxing...then stopping...bringing it to the edge...stopping...for what seemed like an eternity..she tortured me...lovingly...until she began pumping my cock...in and out of her mouth with an increasing..constant speed that indicated she intended to finish.

Opening my eyes I watched my wife bobbing up and down on my cock...noticing that Greg had his fingers in my wife...fingering her while she gave me head...having seen this...my urgency rose to a peak...sensing my urge..she increased her speed...until I felt my vision dim....my insides...draw into a tight, tight ball...and lightning flashed inside my head....and from somewhere distant...my voice...cried..."I love you Laurie...." She deep throated my cock...pulled my pelvis to her lips...as my vision dimmed further I came in her throat...one, two..three...separate jolts...from my loins...exploded into my wifes mouth. She took it all just before Greg fingered her to another orgasm. She came with my cock still in her mouth.

Laurie and Greg took a shower together before they continued the evenings adventure and ended up sleeping in our bed...well past 3am. We had all had our fill...and were too tired to do much else. The next day...however was a different story....

Laurie continues to see Greg and I sometimes get to watch. He even stays with us now when he is in town. Laurie has yet to take us both at the same time, but that is only a matter of time.