A Stressed Wife's Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ordering a Cosmopolitan she sipped it quietly as a sea lion pup leaped onto a boat. The anti-seal netting caused it to slide, ever so slowly back into the water. Laurie laughed at the wide eyed expression of the poor thing as it slid back into the water again and again, before mom led him away.

The crowd was an older 'moneyed' crowd likely the owners of the yachts she saw bobbing at the docks covered in anti-seal netting. Not that she was trolling but the idea of being picked up by a wealthy gentleman appealed to her. The fact that she was entertaining the idea didn't shock her as much as she thought it would as she let the idea build into a series of fantasies ranging from a romp in a limousine to being taken aboard a yacht and fucked soundly by some distinguished 'rich' gentleman. With a sigh she dismissed the idea as fanciful and unrealistic, and sipped her Cosmo.

Several young men caught her attention but few possessed the qualities she sought. "Sought? What are you looking for Laurie?" she thought staring into the red reflection staring up at her from the bottom of her glass. Her eyes fell to her wedding ring. She contemplated it focusing her attention on it. Spinning it around her finger she considered taking it off. She didn't want to hide the fact she was married but she also wanted....what? What did she want...to get laid?

She knew enough about men to know that her wedding ring was no deterrent and had proven an attraction in many cases. It also provided protection as she could raise her hand to show them the ring which was enough to drive off unwanted attention. Then again any man that would interest her would be smart enough to notice the mark left by her wedding band and know the truth anyway, so why be dishonest? Laurie laughed at herself...'Dishonest'. She threw back her drink emptying it.

While she contemplated taking off the ring Greg walked into the room. She had not noticed him at first, but he had noticed her. He stood at the bar talking to the bartender asking questions about her as she sat alone staring at her wedding ring. He noticed her spinning the ring on her finger and the intent look on her face as she focused on it. He knew instinctively what she was thinking about and he knew she was vulnerable. He stared at her knowing that eventually she would look up and see him. If she made eye contact, if she did not turn away...if she was truly in need it would show in her eyes and she would be his.

As she emptied her drink her eyes fell on him and her heart skipped a beat. He wore jeans, boots and a leather flight jacket and ball cap. He was six feet tall and his eyes were a piercing blue and had the hard look of a man who had lived a life on his terms. His body was exactly what Laurie wanted in a man, at first glance anyway. He was hot.

She looked at him, their eyes met and locked onto each other. Laurie's heart beat faster and faster as the will to have this man overwhelmed her. She let her left hand cover her right. She wanted him to know she was married knowing that her being married would not deter this man. It would in fact draw him to her. She did not know how she knew, but she was right.

Greg spoke to the barman and ordered Laurie another Cosmo and himself a beer before walking over to her and asked if he could take a seat. Before she could answer he was moving into the booth next to her. It was as if they knew what destiny had in store. They spoke for a long time talking about her marriage, his ex-wife and life in general. It was an easy no pressure, no expectations discussion about everything that came to mind. It wasn't until she had gone to the ladies room that she decided to push the envelope.

Staring into the mirror she knew that if she did what she was contemplating it would be adultery, cheating. She smiled to herself realizing at that moment that she wanted exactly that, to do exactly that...with....'Greg...yes that was his name. Greg.

Laurie bent over slowly and pulled her thong off as she stared into the mirror, smiling to herself heart pounding against her chest, feeling. more alive than she had in a long time. Removing her thong she put it in her purse and freshened herself. It wasn't ideal but it was better than nothing and she sprayed her loins with a tiny hit of perfume.

She walked back to the booth moved into her seat as his arm automatically fell around her waist pulling her against him gently. She snuggled up against him reached into her purse took out her thong and handed it to him. No words were necessary. He knew what it meant, she was his.

The next thirty minutes were spent talking about each other as his hand slowly fell to her waist band slowly nudging a finger between it and her skin. In a fit of impatience Laurie grabbed his wrist and firmly but slowly shoved his hand down so that she could feel his warm hand against her skin in an open invitation to explore her bare flesh.

They continued talking normally so that anyone watching would see nothing but a couple of friends having a conversation. Again it was Laurie that led the charge. She slowly let her thigh hook itself over his thigh in a way that suggested she wanted more. She hoped that he would take the hint.

Without preamble he pulled his hand from her waist band and hiked up her skirt so that he could get full access to her sex. Laurie rocked her pelvis forward to accommodate his attention. Thankfully the lights were dimmed very low providing an element of privacy which allowed Laurie the freedom to wrap her arm around his shoulders and scoot herself even nearer to Greg. His fingers stroked the length of her slit from top to bottom slowly, slowly...slowly as he grew bolder and bolder until a single finger slid into her hole.

Laurie sipped her Cosmo as his fingers slowly pumped in and out of her pussy. From the top of the table it appeared to be nothing more than cuddling. One needed a flashlight to see what was happening under the table but a casual glance would have revealed nothing. She looked into his eyes as his hand gently probed and massaged her pussy.

This went on for a while neither speaking until Laurie felt the familiar burning tension that signaled the beginning of an orgasm. Her breathing increased as tension built. He could tell she was on the verge because her pussy was beginning to contract around his fingers. He did not increase his speed but rather continued in a slow methodical piston motion that seemed to be exactly what she needed.

Sipping her drink she let the feeling build resisting the urge to sit back and rock her pelvis up so that he could shove his fingers deeper. If she did it would be obvious to everyone what he was doing to her. The idea both excited and terrified her. As she swallowed her drink a spasm of pleasure shot from her pelvis into her brain...his hand had grazed her clit.

Putting her glass down gently so not to bring attention to herself she absorbed the sensations he created. Sensations she had not felt in years. Sensations she desperately missed.

The tension increase in ebbs and tides with each tide threatening to overwhelm her. It was apparent that she might not be able to contain her orgasm but they had gone too far to stop and she was at the point where she did not care. Then as her tension reached the breaking point she looked into his eyes, grasped his wrist and the table as a white hot explosion of bliss took her as wave after wave drained her of months of stress. She literally saw stars and it was all she could do not to cry out.

Biting her lip she hid her spasms by bracing her grounded foot against the wall and leaning against Greg holding him close as her orgasm threatened to spill out. As the last spasm of orgasm eased she relaxed her grip on his wrist and pulled her self together then finished her drink as if nothing had happened.

His fingers were still buried to the knuckle as she finished her Cosmo. Pulling his fingers from her pussy he wiped his hand on the napkin and called for the bill. Patiently he waited until she could walk again before walking her outside.

In the cool night air they walked holding hands toward the end of the pier. Leaning against the railing in the shadows Laurie kissed him. As they kissed he grasped her wrists and held on tight so that he had total control of her. Laurie liked his taking control it had a relaxing effect on her.

She broke the kiss and he turned her around sandwiching her body between himself and the rail. He re-established his grip on her wrists forcing her to grab the railing as he pressed his groin against her ass. Laurie responded by pressing back against him.

Leaning against the rail she allowed his hands to explore her body as she hiked up her skirt so that only his jeans separated her bare skin from his cock. Laurie did not know nor did she care why she was doing this. All she knew was she was the center of his attention and she liked it, married or not. She concentrated on the warm, hard bulge pressing against her exposed ass.

She was ready to let him take her right there on the pier. The idea of getting fucked by this man began to take hold and more he ground his pelvis into her the more deeply the idea set in. The more deeply the idea set in the harder she ground herself against him. A she ground her ass against him, thinking of how his cock would feel buried deep inside her...the urge to suck his cock exploded into her consciousness.

This man had an effect on her which drove her inhibitions away and awakened desires, long suppressed. In an instant she wanted to put his cock in her mouth. to taste him...to make him cum with her mouth. Turning around she faced him and turned the two of them around so that his back was against the railing. She kissed him while her hands cupped his cock through his jeans squeezing his manhood while her other hand frantically worked at his belt and zipper.

Laurie's heart beat wildly as the realization of what she was about to do surfaced which fueled the fire driving her on. Her hand reached into his jeans and her hand wrapped around another mans cock for the first time since she had been married. Her heart stopped noting his size which drove her desire to a heated pitch. The usual inhibitions that would have stopped her proved to be motivation for moving forward, this is wrong, he is too big, he is not my husband...which was, she realized, 'the' most significant reason she wanted to continue on...and on...and on.

Falling to her knees she pulled his cock free of its confines and started by licking his cock up one side and down the other, underneath and sucking on his head like a lollipop. When he was at full length Laurie could not believe how big he was but would not stop and continued to lick, kiss and suck his cock knowing only that she wanted make this man cum...to have this man fuck her....right here on the pier...hard. She wanted his cock...bad.

She couldn't take more than a few inches into her mouth but she was determined to take him all the way...eventually. As she sucked and stroked his cock her eyes fell on the wedding ring on her finger but instead of turning her off it turned her on. She enjoyed the idea of forbidden touches and tastes...as her mouth slid over his head again and again.

Being a novice at giving head she stroked his cock until he began to moan and twitch. He leaned against the rail to prevent his knees from buckling as he came shooting his load into the air and onto the pavement. Laurie continued to pump and stroke his cock until the last of his cum spilled from his loins.

She was fascinated by the spectacle of his cum shooting out of his cock. There was a deep sense of satisfaction at having caused this man to cum so hard and she wanted to do it again...and again. He sagged against the rail panting as she stood up and kissed him letting his arms encircle her as he spasmed in aftershock.

For the next 30 minutes or so they walked along the pier holding hands and talking. She was searching for a dark, private place in the shadows where they could fuck.

She was married but all she wanted was his cock and to fuck him. When they'd reached the end of the pier the lights were all burned out. "Convenient" she whispered into his ear.

"Whats convenient?" he asked but he already knew what she had in mind.

Grabbing his wrist she yanked him to the darkest corner where she knew a bench to be. "I can't let you leave without fucking me" The words spoken in the dark excited her. She was going to fuck this man tonight.

Once she reached the bench her hands closed down onto the top of it as Greg's hands found her waist. Laurie heard his zipper open..'ZZZZZZZiP' and a shuffle of jeans falling to his knees. She hiked up her mini skirt to give him immediate access. The cool night air blew across her ass cheeks amplifying her desire further. In seconds she felt his warm cock at her entrance and she moaned in anticipation.

She spread her legs wider enjoying the warmth of his flesh on hers. 17 years of being a well behaved housewife only fanned the flames of desire. She impatiently pushed herself onto him so his head penetrated her opening. The sensation caused her to drop her head and moan in extreme satisfaction. The first man to touch her like this besides her husband in 17 years was magnificent.

His thickness was divine and drove her want to feel his long, thick cock penetrate her deepest recesses...after years of one cock...she wanted something more...something forbidden. The instant his cock penetrated her..the good wife of 17 years was gone, lost in a howl of passion on a darkened pier.

Testing the waters he twitched his pelvis so that an inch of his cock slid in deeper and was met with a low..growling "Fuck". Slowly he slid himself deeper and was met with a backward motion from Laurie who was breathing more rapidly and whispering "Yes..put it in..deeper...go slowly...I want to feel it...all of it...please...please...." she punctuated the sentence with a gasping and moaning "Fuck..Oh...fuuuuuuck..Oh..fuuuuuuuck this feels sooo good."

She was torn. At one level she wanted his cock right now all of it...but she also wanted it fed to her slowly. The warmth of this new, thicker cock made her head spin...she was amazed at being able to feel every vein as it stretched her insides. She felt his pulse..but that was secondary to the magnificent feeling a new, larger and forbidden cock.

Laurie let out a gasp as his head passed the point she had so often thought was the limit of her expectations, the point her husbands cock had reached and only if he was pressing hard into her. He was entering her...and was already deeper than any boyfriend had been..and he was going deeper.

He pulled out...just an inch or two and shoved his cock back in...at the same time she arched her back which lined her opening with is line of drive...and she felt the remaining length of his cock penetrate depths she had never felt and her head lifted up and she let out an audible "Gawwwwdd...Oh..sweet..sweet God..this can't be wrong..this cannot be wrong....Fuck" Then biting her lower lip she pushed back against his pelvis...grinding her pussy onto his cock..moaning, whimpering...for more.

She was aware of only his cock pulsating inside her pussy. It had been such a long time since she had felt another man and nobody had ever been this long and thick. After a brief, very, very brief pang of guilt...she fell into a deep longing for a good, hard fuck.

He was buried to the hilt inside her she felt his thighs pressing against hers and his cock twitching in her depths. Arching her back again she rocked forward signaling Greg that he should pull out, just a little. As his cock slipped from her she found she couldn't stand not having him inside her and backed onto him again grinding herself onto him moaning a deep gut felt "God, this feels good" She loved feeling his long, warm cock inside her. He was more than willing to wait because he didn't mind keeping his cock inside her.

After a few moments like this she rocked forward again and he slipped out all the way....leaving only his head inside...and slowly buried himself deep.."Fuuck" she whispered. Again she moved forward and they separated again coming together again increasing their speed with each successive thrust. Once they started fucking Laurie couldn't contain herself and began begging to be fucked "Yes...fuck me...fuck me hard..."

He didn't have to be told twice. At first he fucked her with long full length strokes driving deep with each stroke ending with a resounding "Puk" that lost itself in the night. He fucked her slow with long full strokes pulling out slow and ramming his cock back inside hard which was met with a moaned and whispered "yes...Oh..god yes..."

Every so often he would bury himself deep and lean forward to kiss her ears and neck. During one such interval...Laurie turned to kiss him back and said "Greg, I love this...I really do...I, I don't want to get pregnant".

He leaned in and kissed her neck tenderly and whispered in her ear.."I had a vasectomy two years ago".

Laurie relaxed visibly and leg out an audible sigh "Really?" She then ground herself against him and in a deeply impassioned voice said "Fuck me..fuck me...fuck me hard and deep...I want it...Cum inside me..please".

Again he didn't have to be told twice. His hands gripped her waist and he pulled out....half way..and shoved it back in deep...hard...just like she had asked...and was met with..."yesss" The night air was soon filled with "thuk, thuk...thuk" as Laurie growled..."mmm,mmm,mmmm.ye, eh, eh, esssss Oh,, oh...oh...yes,fuck me...fuck me, fuck me".

Laurie reached between her legs...and fingered herself to orgasm....and the night was filled with the sounds of a married womans orgasm at the hands....of another man "AHHAAHHH Gawd...Fuck!" Followed by the sounds of a man grunting...in desperate need and exertion trying to cum.

Greg felt the urge to cum rising in his loins. The sight of this beautiful woman bent over before him was a sight. He had not expected to get this far so soon but he wasn't going to second guess his luck or her need. Beads of sweat dripped down his temple as he increased his attack on her pussy which she seemed to enjoy and had no difficulty expressing. However, when she came...his urge rose to a point then peaked ready to blow but somehow resisted final release.

He felt the pressure build with each successive thrust to the point where he knew it was going to cum but his body would not let him know exactly when. The tip of his cock felt as though it were going to burst and just as he was losing hope Laurie turned to him...and said..."Fuck me harder" He did and in seconds lights flashed in his eyes as every cell in his body contracted into a solitary knot of tension and exploded from the end of his cock releasing itself deep inside the wife of another man.

"Sweet Christ!!! Oh...Laurie!!!!!!" he called out slammed his cock deep and came filling her pussy with his cum.

Her orgasm had been satisfying and felt another approaching but she needed to feel his cum to know she could satisfy this man before she could let it happen. Laurie gripped onto the bench sensing the need to be still as he savaged her. She felt his cock swell in inside her feeling his urgency build. He slammed into her faster harder and deeper until he drove himself deep and called her name, she braced herself. As her name reached her ears hot jets of semen exploded deep inside her.

She felt his warmth spread inside her as he jerked, convulsed and jerked in spasm again. Impossible amounts of cum filled her as she let the experience take her.

They remained coupled and panting as the night calls of sea lions echoed in the distance. When they separated Laurie turned around and planted a kiss on his lips and kissed her new lover with a passion long forgotten. "Can we do this again sometime?" she asked.