A Successful Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep," he grunted. They split up, and Greg began jogging, then running. He could - and would - do this all day. Either fucking, or exercise. Or, hell, he could do both. Sex was very sweaty. It had to be some kind of exercise.

When he arrived at his apartment complex, he was still feeling restless. Fortunately for him, there was a petite redhead carrying a bag of laundry away from the laundry room. "Hey," he grunted. "Wanna fuck?"

The redhead looked surprised, at first, but she soon began to grin. "Sure thing, uh... you're new, right? What's your name? I'm Amanda."

"Greg," Greg said. It had almost been hard to recall his own name, he was so consumed with the need to fuck.

"Right, Greg. Your place or mine?" Amanda said, throwing her curtain of copper-red hair back over her shoulder.

"Mine," Greg replied, and guided her into his apartment. The door shut behind them, and soon the sounds of loud sex were audible to anyone nearby.

Day 11

Cecilia sighed as she returned to her apartment. She'd hoped that the apartment next door would be quieter when she got back from class, but it wasn't. She could hear grunting and moaning, as clear as day.

When they'd first met, Greg had seemed like a nice guy. Just a bit older, and not precisely hot. But he'd definitely seemed like a scholarly type. Not the sort of guy who had an endless string of women beating a path to his door. Behind which door they had incredibly loud sex.

On Monday, she'd dismissed the first few instances as happenstance. Anyone might get lucky once, or twice. By Tuesday, when Cecilia's professor from last semester's English Composition class had passed by wearing a goofy smile, a few strings of cum, and not much else, it had been officially weird.

By this morning, there had been a nonstop stream of women in and out. None of them even seemed to care that there were other women in the picture. They arrived fidgety and nervous and they left with torn clothes and enormous smiles. Not to mention that some of them could barely walk.

As she approached her own apartment, a trio of girls waltzed down the sidewalk towards her. She recognized one of them from a few days ago, a Hispanic girl with a trim frame. Another one, a chubby brunette, looked vaguely familiar. The third girl, a rail-thin dirty blond with a pinched, scholarly look to her, was totally unfamiliar. "Look, why are we here?" the third girl said, stopping on the sidewalk. "I don't know that I want to do this."

"Look, April, I said that I'd get you laid one way or another," the brunette said. "I'm telling you, this guy is great. You know how much sex I've had, right? This was the best sex I've ever had."

"But why do you have to come along, Clarice? And why'd you bring your new roommate?" the blond replied, her voice picking up a whining tone. "Are you going to watch, or something?"

Clarice grinned lecherously. "Why wouldn't I want to watch?"

"Okay, I'm getting out of here. I don't care how good this guy is." April tried to turn around, but Clarice and Clarice's roommate, who stood on each side of her, caught her arms. She tried to shake free, fruitlessly. "Let me go!"

"The real reason I'm here is to keep you from chickening out. And Rosita agreed to help me. We just want you to have one sexual experience in college that doesn't involve masturbating in the shower." Clarice flipped her wavy brown hair over one shoulder. "Besides, I want another turn at this guy's dick. It's mind-blowing."

At last, they seemed to notice Cecilia. "Hi!" said Clarice, as April blushed. "Are you in line for Greg?"

"No, I live here," Cecilia replied, holding up her key. She put it in the lock and turned it for emphasis.

"Oh!" Clarice said. "You must have a lot of fun, living next to Greg. How many times have you done it with him?"

"None," Cecilia said frostily. "And all the racket from people like you is keeping me up at night. I don't appreciate it."

"Well, that's too bad," Clarice replied. "You don't know what you're missing. And if you're a virgin, like April here, you could do much, much worse. Believe me, I did."

April blushed red-hot. "You know what, Clarice?" she said, still trying to get out of her roommate's grasp. "Maybe we should give her a break. Getting, uh, laid, you know, it's not that important."

"No," Clarice said flatly. "I'm going to get you laid if I have to tie you up, gag you, and carry you in myself. Which would be pretty kinky and fun, now that I think about it."

At that moment, the door opened, and a grinning redhead stumbled out, followed by another young woman who looked similar enough to be her sister, and probably was. Cecilia thought they looked familiar from somewhere. "Didn't I tell you he was great, Jessica?" the first redhead said.

"Oh, you were so right, Amanda!" Jessica gushed. Now that Cecilia could put a name to the face, she remembered that Amanda lived a few buildings down. Cecilia hadn't known that she had a sister, though.

"Great fucking," came a rumble from beyond the doorway. "Always great, with twins and redheads. Come back soon." The massively overmuscled Greg poked his head out of the door, missing the top only by ducking very low.

"Bye Greg!" the redheads replied, wobbling away and talking between themselves. Cecilia heard a giggle.

"Hey, Cecilia," Greg said, noticing her. He had a dopey sort of look to him. The genial image was slightly undercut by the glistening, erect dick he was flashing around willy-nilly. "You wanna come fuck?"

"No," Cecilia replied. "And I think they were here first." She pointed at the threesome of girls.

Greg looked where she was pointing, and started. "Hi, Rosita," he said. "Hi, Clarice. Who's your friend?"

Clarice began explaining, as Cecilia, disgusted by the whole thing, slipped into her apartment and shut the door. She'd thought Greg was a nice, intelligent guy. Until he'd started on her Mother's drug trial...

What was Angelica Parsons, M.D., Ph.D up to in her laboratory? Was it even possible that all of this madness had been caused by a simple drug? How could that possibly work?

For some time, Cecilia just sat at her desk. She listened as the moans and thumps began again next door. She simply pondered what her mother dearest was capable of doing. Would she willingly allow a bright young man to be transformed into a grunting, muscular sex fiend?

After a little while, Cecilia came to a decision. She grabbed her purse and got up out of her chair. She hadn't even taken off her shoes, so all she had to do was get up and leave.

When she passed by Greg's door, she saw that it was wide open. On his untidy, wildly stained bed, he was balls-deep in April, the thin blond, while he fingered Rosita's cunt. Clarice was slumped down in an armchair, grinning wildly as she masturbated. Cecilia tried to pretend nothing was happening.

She'd parked her car, not too long ago, just a few spaces away from the building. When she reached it, she noticed a young woman in a flower-print headscarf standing next to it. The other woman's head was down, and she seemed to be muttering to herself in another language. "Excuse me?" Cecilia said, and the other woman jumped.

"Sorry, sorry," the woman said. "This is your car, I guess? Sorry, sorry, sorry." She stepped back, then seemed to realize something. "You live next to Greg Wilson, don't you?"

Cecilia rolled her eyes. "To my infinite misfortune, yes, I do."

"Oh, um, sorry again," the woman said. "Uh, my name is Soraya. I live a couple floors up? See, I was wondering if you could..."

"If I could get Greg to make less noise?" Cecilia finished her sentence. "No, not a chance in hell, even though I've tried a million times."

"No, no, no, that's not what I want at all!" Soraya replied. She blushed. "It's really embarrassing, but... could you introduce me to him? Mother told me I should stay away from boys at school, but I really want to, uh, get to know him."

"Introduce yourself," Cecilia snarled, and flung open the front driver's side door on her car. Soraya jumped out of the way, and Cecilia slammed the keys into the ignition. Mother dearest had so many fucking questions to answer.

All through her drive, Cecilia fumed. If Mother was the root cause of this, then what responsibility did Cecilia have? After all, Cecilia was the one who'd recommended that Greg try Mother's study for some extra money. Could any of this possibly be legal?

She arrived at her Mother's house in a fury. Ever since Dad had died, this place had stopped being a real home. He'd been the only thing worthwhile about the place, since Mother had never bothered to pay attention to family things. Some people were astonished that she had moved out when she went to college in the same town. Cecilia was astonished that she'd lasted all the way to college without running away from home.

"MOTHER!" she screamed as she wrenched open the front door. The outburst startled one of her mother's students, a simpering little brunette with thick glasses, whose name was Tessa. She appeared to be licking the pussy of Michelle, Mother's bitchy assistant.

"Aww, does wittle Ceci need her mommy?" Michelle chuckled. She reached down and pushed Tessa back into the exposed pussy. "You don't want to disturb her right now. She's very busy, and you might get more than you bargained for."

"Fuck you, you fucking prick," Cecilia replied, deliberately choosing that particular insult. She knew that the radical feminist Michelle would hate it. And sure enough, Michelle's face darkened, and she opened her mouth to respond.

"Michelle, that's enough," Dr. Angelica Parsons said, from the second floor balcony overlooking the living room. "Cecilia, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk about Greg Wilson," Cecilia said. She heard Michelle sniff, but her eyes were fixed on her Mother's.

"Let's talk about that in private," Dr. Parsons said. Her eyes flickered back to her bedroom, which she had just left. "I need to settle a few things first. Deirdre, what are you doing, out like that?"

To Cecilia's dismay, though she couldn't bring herself to be surprised, Deirdre Collins, the Dean of the College of Science, had emerged from her Mother's bedroom. As Dean, Dr. Collins was the only real boss Mother had, short of the University's upper administrators. The current departmental chair was terrified of Dr. Parsons, and had given her considerable leeway. Dr. Collins was new, and thus, seemingly, immune to pressure from Mother.

"Oh, Mommy, I thought I heard something bad," the Dean said in a little girl's voice. "I thought someone might want to hurt Mommy, and take DeeDee away from Mommy. Are you alright, Mommy?"

"Yes, I'm fine, DeeDee," Dr. Parsons replied. "Go back to the bedroom, and Mommy will be along to tickle you some more in a little while. Okay?" "DeeDee" murmured a bit, and Dr. Parsons gave her a hug. "Let Mommy take care of business for a little bit." The Dean, embracing her inner child, skipped back into the bedroom.

Mother shut the door behind the childish Dean, and descended the stairs to the first floor. As she reached the bottom, Michelle began to climax, bucking and moaning as Tessa kept up her licking. "We'll take this into the kitchen, Cecilia," Mother said. Cecilia had no real choice but to follow, though she looked back over her shoulder, to see Michelle rubbing Tessa's face in her slick pussy.

When Cecilia entered the kitchen, Mother was waiting to close the door. It clicked shut behind Cecilia, and she heard the deadbolt go in. "What have you done to Greg, Mother?" Cecilia asked heatedly. "And don't try to put me off. What twisted scheme of yours did I lead him into?"

"If you led him into anything," Dr. Parsons replied, "he entered of his own free will. And as for what I've done... that's neither here nor there. You don't need to know what I'm doing, unless I decide you do. And you don't."

"The hell I don't!" Cecilia slammed her fist down on the counter. "My next-door neighbor is turning into some kind of musclebound, empty-headed fueling station for sluts! And you did it! I don't know how, but I know you did it! And the Dean! What are you..."

Dr. Parsons put a hand over Cecilia's mouth. "I don't have to answer to you," she said coldly. "My plans are what they are, and you won't change them. I'm within an inch of a great success, that will one day change the whole world. Humanity will be changed for the better! You have no idea what you're trying to meddle with."

"You're fucking nuts," Cecilia replied. Indeed, Dr. Parsons' eyes were rather wild, and she was making as much sense as the average schizophrenic. "And you changed Greg! You didn't deny it, Mother. How could a drug possibly change him that way?"

"Trimizapam isn't just a drug," Dr. Parsons said. She opened her mouth again, then seemed to think better of it. "You'll see, daughter. One day soon, you'll see my plans unfold. And I am generous. I will forget that you've never loved me, that you were always loyal to your damned father. And I will give you a high place, second to only me, in the world that will replace the old order."

"I never loved you?" Cecilia said incredulously. She decided to leave aside the crazy stuff and focus on something she could actually comprehend. "You were never around to be loved. It was always conference this, and seminar that, and 'Cecilia, I'd love to come to your recital, but I'm afraid I'll be busy in the lab tonight.' You couldn't be bothered to take care of me, Mother dear, and the only reason I didn't grow up as warped and miserable as you is Dad.

"He cared about me! He loved me! You only loved your research, and God only knows how you and Dad got married in the first place! And he was always faithful to you! He never even thought about leaving you, even when you couldn't be bothered to help with his cancer! You didn't deserve him, particularly since you didn't even care enough to go to his funeral!" Cecilia was aware of the tears streaming down her face, but she plowed on. "I don't give a damn about your crazy plans, Mother! I don't care about 'a high place' in your insane schemes! Fuck you! Fuck you, and your fucking minions, and your fucking plans, and all the fucking shit that made you the worst person ever!"

Dr. Parsons looked momentarily astonished. "I never..." she said, sounding emotional for a second. Then she stiffened herself. "That is irrelevant. You cannot comprehend what I am doing, and you will not understand what I have done. No one will stand in my way, not even you."

Cecilia felt a sharp prick on her arm from behind, and she spun around to find Michelle holding an empty hypodermic needle. In her anger, she'd missed the sounds of the graduate student entering the kitchen. "What should I do with her?" Cecilia heard Michelle ask. "Dispose of her?"

"No," Dr. Parsons said, her voice distorted. Cecilia couldn't make out anything but vague, fuzzy shapes. "She may be a disappointment, but she is still my daughter. Put her back where she came from, and let her sort herself out. She will remember nothing, and when The Day comes, you will have her place."

Cecilia vaguely heard Michelle thanking Dr. Parsons, but at that point, she was having trouble perceiving things. The last half hour was slipping away from her mind. All of her most recent memories seemed to be vanishing. Why had she even come here in the first place?

She felt herself being carried outside, and into the passenger's seat of her car. The car began moving, but Cecilia couldn't see where. She couldn't even tell how long it moved.

At last, they came to a stop, and Cecilia giggled. She heard the voice of Michelle, telling her things, but she didn't really hear any of the things on a conscious level. All the instructions she received went into her mind, filed away until the proper time.

When the voice stopped speaking, Cecilia felt herself stepping out of the car. The haze in her mind had cleared a little bit. She could vaguely see the shape of another person, possibly Michelle, getting out of the car, and getting into a different car. Cecilia giggled. "Bye-bye!" she chirped.

"See ya, you dumb bitch!" Michelle replied. Cecilia giggled again. She still didn't quite understand what most words meant. As the car bearing Michelle drove away, Cecilia just stood there, waving her heart out.

For a few minutes, Cecilia just stood at her car. She was looking at nothing, and thinking about very little. The drug in her system was breaking down rapidly, and her body really couldn't be bothered to do anything else.

When her senses returned, Cecilia looked down at her car in bewilderment. She'd been meaning to do something, and she couldn't remember what. Had she done it? If she had, why didn't she remember it?

Those troublesome questions swept into her mind and immediately left. The only thing she really remembered was that it had been about her neighbor Greg. Who had a really big cock. That she hadn't fucked yet.

Her purpose fixed, Cecilia went back to her building. Not fucking Greg was a monumental oversight. If had a cock that big, she should be fucking it nonstop. It was no wonder all the other girls had been coming to Greg's apartment in droves. They knew what Cecilia had just realized: she needed to fuck Greg's giant cock.

Cecilia arrived at Greg's apartment just as the three girls from before were leaving. Rosita and Clarice were supporting the thin girl, April, who had an arm over each other girl's shoulder. April sported a dazed expression, streams of cum running down her face, and bowed legs. Gosh, Greg must've really fucked her hard.

"Anytime," Greg was saying to them. "More fucking, anytime you want." His deep, deep voice made Cecilia's pussy feel weird. It was like he had hit the resonant frequency for her pussy, and made it vibrate.

"Hi, Sheshilia!" April slurred. She might actually be drunk, or maybe filling a girl with cum just made her act that way. "Yer gunna fuck 'im? Have lotsa fun!"

The other two girls dragged April off, and Cecilia found herself standing alone in front of Greg. Whose enormous cock was out. It looked simply delicious.

Cecilia was about to say something, when she heard a little noise behind her. She turned rapidly and looked behind the stairs in the hallway. The Middle Eastern girl with the headscarf stood under the stairway, looking frightened. "I am sorry, sorry, I did not mean to pry..." Soraya said. She looked miserable and frightened.

"No, no, come on!" Cecilia replied, grabbing the startled girl's hand. She dragged the barely resisting Soraya out into the light. "I've always wanted a threesome, and you're gonna be the third part!"

Day 14

Greg grunted as he came in Soraya's pussy yet again. The shy, modestly attired girl of a few days ago was nowhere in evidence. For the last three days, she'd been fucked within an inch of her life by Greg, alongside her new best friend Cecilia Parsons. Yesterday, Soraya had even managed to rope in her old friend Mona, who was currently having her pussy licked by Cecilia.

Soraya's smile grew broad and glazed, as she came for the eighth time this session. Greg had enough room left in his brain to be a little considerate towards his fuckbuddies. They deserved to at least get an orgasm out of being fucked in the pussy. When they were sucking his cock, he could normally find another fuckbuddy to lick that lucky girl's pussy.

His severely diminished brain turned to ranking his fuckbuddies. For sheer weirdness, no one beat Clarice. Soraya had turned out to have hidden depths of lust, making her the most wanton girl in his stable. Rosita could ride his cock like a motorcycle, loud, hard, and fast. Amanda was a pro at swallowing his cock, even managing to deepthroat it a couple times.

But he had a surprising amount of fondness for the blond girl next door. Cecilia had been the first girl he'd met in this town, and once she'd stopped being a stick-in-the-mud, she'd become a great fuck. Her willingness to fuck nonstop was almost astonishing, and he couldn't remember not seeing her in his apartment for the last three days. Something had happened to Cecilia, and it was Greg's cock.