A Successful Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A noise came out of Cecilia's purse, and she let it go for a few seconds, before she realized that it was her phone ringing. She dove in and dug around for another second, before she had it in her hand, and could press the "Accept" button. "Hello?" she said.

"Cecilia, it's Greg," Greg said, and Cecilia nearly wept. He was back! He hadn't left them! Though he seemed more communicative than he had been the whole time they'd been fucking.

"Do you think you could get all the girls to come over to your Mother's house?" Greg asked. Cecilia thought about it for barely a second. If she told them who had called, they'd be wherever he wanted in a heartbeat. Even if he wanted them on top of the Eiffel Tower, they'd find some way to cross the Atlantic in five seconds.

"Oh, yeah!" she said happily. "We'll all be right there!" Everyone had stopped what they were doing, and instead, turned their eyes to Cecilia. "Can't wait to see you!"

She hung up, and looked up at the curious, hungry eyes of the other girls. "That was Greg," she said, and everyone erupted at once into speech. Cecilia tried to speak over it for a little while, but that wasn't going to work. She was going to need to be a bit more direct.

"Everyone SHUT UP!" she hollered, and the other girls did, indeed, shut up. "Greg said that he wants all of us at my Mother's house. I know where that is, so you guys can follow me in your cars. Or ride with me, but I can't take everyone."

The prospect of more cock from Greg led everyone to resolve their problems almost instantly. It didn't take any arguments to figure out who was riding in which car. Cecilia ended up taking Soraya and Mona, who had started making out at the news. The other four went in Clarice's car, which was how she and her two friends had gotten to the apartment in the first place.

"Don't get too busy back there," Cecilia warned her passengers, as they slipped into the backseat. Soraya and Mona, their lips locked, gave only a muffled uh-huh as an acknowledgment. Cecilia sighed. She was probably going to have to clean the backseat, since Mona had only managed to find her shirt before they'd left.

The drive went uneventfully, though Clarice kept tailgating Cecilia. Either the brunette was afraid she was going to lose Cecilia, or she wanted Cecilia to speed up. Or possibly both. Cecilia kept going at the same speed. She was not about to explain to an officer what her deal was, or why her friends in the backseat were sitting on big damp spots.

When they got there, Cecilia pulled into the driveway and hopped out, followed very shortly by the rest of the girls. They chattered and speculated. A couple of them complimented her on her Mother's house, and she thanked them absently. She agreed that Mommy's house was great, and she was indifferent because it was Mother's house. Maybe Greg's cock would help clarify things for her.

A beautiful Japanese girl with a tremendous ass opened the door, beaming vacantly. She looked a bit like Michelle, Mommy's bitchy assistant. But Michelle would never wear a fetishized French maid outfit. She didn't have an ass so large it kept jiggling long after its owner stopped moving. And most of all, she wouldn't smile at Cecilia that way.

"Like, c'mon in!" the girl said in her high-pitched voice. "I'm, like, Mika, and this is, like, Master Greg's house! He said that if you come inside, he'll be right around with his cock in just a minute!" At the mention of Greg's cock, all of the girls behind Cecilia surged forward, babbling eagerly. They left Mika and Cecilia in the dust.

Cecilia looked quizzically at Mika, who just stood there, grinning vapidly. "Do I, like, know you?" Mika asked finally. "'Cuz Master Greg told me that I should, like, apologize to you. So I'm, like, rilly sorry, and all that. And also, he said I should, like, tell you that he thinks you're, like, the best, and he really wants to fuck you."

At that, Cecilia brightened and entered her Mother's house. Mika followed her in, bouncing up and down, sending her ass jiggling in all different directions. Cecilia barely had time to notice that the whole place smelled very different, before Mika loudly announced, "Master! She's here for sexy sex-times!"

"I can see that, Mika," said an amused, low-pitched voice. Greg stepped into the front room, trailed by six enraptured ordinary girls, and two bimbos, one of whom looked a bit like Mother. "Hello, Cecilia. Everything's been waiting for you," he said, looking her straight in the eye. Her heart skipped a beat.

She tried to say something, but as he drew closer, she found that there was nothing she could say. The strange smell that she'd barely noticed seemed to be all around her. It slipped into her nose and mouth, and filled her head, leaving no room for the little voices that tried to tell her things. Things like, for instance, "Hey, maybe you should get out of here, because things are super weird."

Cecilia only distantly felt it as Greg ripped off her clothing. She did feel his hands as they turned her around and bent her over at the waste. "Cecilia," she heard him say. "I'm going to fuck you hard in the pussy. That's okay, right?"

She moaned affirmatively, and felt him penetrate her pussy. It was impossible for her to do anything but moan. She just moaned and moaned as she felt Greg's cock working its power upon her, beginning to change her body.

For a little bit, there was a part of her mind that wanted to ask Greg to stop. It wanted her to get away, to run away and never look back. It could see that there was no way back from where she was going. That tiny little part of her was terrified that she would end up like Mika.

But it just felt so. Fucking. Good.

Cecilia could feel her body swelling and changing. She could feel her personality becoming lighter and fluffier. Her ambitions shriveling away into almost nothing. Her memories and knowledge slipping off into oblivion, to be replaced by fucking, clothes, and service.

She felt all of that and more, all until she was barely conscious that she'd even existed before Master fucked her. That was when she felt Master's cock drive deep, and a torrent of cum erupted inside her pussy.

"Gyaaaaaaaaaah!" she shrieked, as she experienced an orgasm the likes of which only three women had ever experienced before. It filled her with bliss that would never really recede. It smoothed over the last rough edges in her mind, creating nothing but agreeability and happiness. It caused the whole world to go blank for a minute or so.

When Ceci opened her eyes, she looked up and saw Master Greg. She giggled. Gosh, he was so dreamy! And rilly hot, too. "I think I've got the hang of this now," Master said. "Is your name Ceci?"

Ceci giggled. "Like, got it in one, Master!" She beamed vapidly at him, because it seemed like the right thing to do. Thinking was super hard, and only a boring person would care about thinking, as opposed to looking good. And fucking. Fucking was just as important as looking good, if not more.

"Ceci? Ceci?" Master said, and Ceci blinked. "You drifted there a little bit. I'd love to fuck you a bunch more, Ceci, but right now, I've gotta fuck a few other girls. Go ahead and go off with your little sister Angie. You show her that you're the boss, okay?"

"Oh, yay!" Ceci chirped, and she looked over at the group of bimbos. Somehow, she knew that Angie was the blond bimbo, just like Ceci. There was a niggling fragment of memory that led Ceci to briefly think (a bad idea for any bimbo) that Angie hadn't been her little sister before. After a second, she dismissed the notion. If Master told her that Angie was her little sister, then that's who Angie was.

"C'mon, little sis," Ceci said. She could hear her friend Soraya being fucked by Master, her loud cries in a foreign language turning into groans. "I'm gonna, like, fuck ya rilly hard. Just like Master said."

Angie giggled, grinned vapidly, and followed Ceci out of the room, as Soraya's bubbling ass reached its logical conclusion, and the new bimbo reached the highest summit of bliss.