A Successful Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Greg, honey," Cecilia said, raising her head from moaning Mona's pussy, "your phone's going off. There's some kind of notification about an appointment?"

The word "appointment" triggered Greg's brain to lurch in another direction. "What?" he said. "Where?" He had trouble expressing himself in more than one word at once. Fortunately, the language of fucking had no words.

"It says 'Day 14 Checkup'," Cecilia reported. "Oh, you've got to go to my Mommy's office! She's the best!"

With a grunt, Greg pulled out of Soraya. His cum spilled out of her overstuffed pussy in a steady stream of white goo. Whatever this appointment was, he had time for a little more fun.

Greg began jacking his cock, which had already returned to its full length. Soraya knew what was about to come, and looked eager. His beefy hand lovingly caressed the most important thing on his body, carefully stroking it. He knew full well that his hand could crush bones, the way it had crushed the hand of Amanda's loser ex-boyfriend. The guy had swung at him first, so he wasn't really in trouble. But he'd heard that the guy's hand was almost totally broken, to the point that he might never be able to use it again. Served the scrawny punk right.

He grunted again, that being the only warning sign before he came all over Soraya's face. White streams of cum shot out of his cock, splattering all over the black-haired girl's features. As her face became indistinct beneath the cum, her tongue flicked in and out, licking up any bit of cum that approached her mouth. Soon, all Greg could see was her smile. It reminded him of something in a book, but he wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders today.

At last, his cock finished up, leaving Soraya a grinning, cum-splattered mess. He let Mona lick the tip dry, and squirted a little extra into her mouth. Now that he was done fucking for just a little while, he needed to put on some shorts. He would've put on a shirt, but none of his shirts fit his oversized frame, and also, he didn't feel like it. At least his athletic shorts were stretchy enough to fit.

Greg left his fuckbuddies behind to entertain themselves, and started running. His destination was not that far away, so he could make it there, easy. It was just on the opposite side of campus, so that would be about six miles, which would take him about 45 minutes. And he only needed to bring three things: his nearly-empty pill bottle, his water bottle, and his journal thing.

He'd made sure to take the pills, even these past few days. He'd also kept up the journal, though that had required some help from his fuckbuddies, who could tell him the time. And the recent entries were somewhat lacking. His entry for yesterday had been a crude picture of a cock, followed by a string of obscene words.

The journey went by in a blur, and soon enough, he found himself entering Dr. Parsons' lab. That fat Asian bitch Michelle still sat at the desk outside the lab. "You're late," she said, distaste apparent in her eyes. "Follow me."

Greg said nothing. His brain was still in running mode, and it took a while to get out. Responding to insults had never been his specialty, and he was even slower now.

"Ah, Greg!" said Dr. Parsons. "Thank you, Michelle. That will be all." The bitch sniffed and slipped out of the lab. Greg didn't give a shit about her.

"So, it looks like you have been working out quite a bit," Dr. Parsons observed. "Have a seat, and go ahead and take your last pill." She indicated a heavy-duty seat that might be able to support Greg's weight.

He sat down obediently and opened his pill bottle. One last pill. He turned it over, dropping the pill into the palm of his hand. A swig of water later, and he swallowed the whole pill, then washed it down.

"What do you feel like, Greg?" Dr. Parsons asked, looking into his eyes. He grunted, then picked up a pencil. Holding it in a fist, he opened his journal and laboriously wrote down, "G-R-E-A-T."

"Oh, this is such a wonderful day!" Dr. Parsons exclaimed. "Just sit right there, Greg. I need to draw some blood for the lab, but I think we can declare this a success. I never dreamed I would see this day so soon! Let me go get the sampling vials, and I believe I should be getting the preliminary results on the base sample." She bustled off into the lab, leaving Greg by himself, sitting quietly in the chair.

He could feel a few last physical changes happening, but most of those were already complete. If he'd had a measuring tape (and the ability to count past two), he would've found that his cock was now precisely 12 inches from base to tip. He grew another half-inch in height, and some of his muscles finished bulking up. Perhaps if he'd had the mental capacity to do anything beyond eat, drink, breath, and fuck, he might've noticed any of these things.

His nose caught a whiff of a musky smell that he'd never noticed before. It was masculine to the extreme. It was the smell of a man's man, someone who could have any woman he wanted. Women would come flocking, pussies dripping, to a man who smelled like this.

"You did have some anomalies in your bloodwork," Dr. Parsons said, mostly to herself, as she returned, carrying the blood sampling equipment. "The lab said that that included a protein of some kind that they have never seen before. But I doubt it will have had much effect on the results." She set down the kit, and sniffed the air a bit. "That smell is... oooh..."

Dr. Parsons braced herself against the counter. "Gotta fuck... take samples..." she muttered. "This isn't s'posed to happen. 'S an anomaly. Feels so fuckin' great! When this's finished, 'm gonna fuck you so fuckin' hard!"

She tied off his left arm and stuck the needle in the vein that presented itself. Fortunately, she accomplished that with a minimum of mistakes. As the vials began to fill with blood, Dr. Parsons giggled a bunch. "Oh, I feel so fuckin' awesome!" she announced. "You better be sooper fuckin' hard for me, mister!"

Greg just grunted, and watched mutely as Dr. Parsons took the full vials and slipped them into an insulated case. She removed the needle, patched up the needle hole with a band-aid, and gave Greg a long kiss, full on the lips.

Then Dr. Parsons ripped off her pants, tossing the pieces aside. "I just wanna get fucked so hard," she said. "Fuck me hard, Greg! Fuck my pussy like this!" She got on her hands and knees, then arched her back, presenting her ass like a target. Her pussy was already moist for the taking.

Obediently, Greg grunted and pulled down his shorts. His cock sprung out from its inadequate confinement. She looked back and cooed with amazement. At her mute urging, he pointed it towards her pussy, and slammed it in hard.

"OH!" Dr. Parsons cried out, her body shaking. Greg grabbed her by the ass, and rammed her body back onto his cock, and she shook again. He blinked as the clouds over his mind seemed to thin. Another thrust into Dr. Parsons' pussy gave him actual thoughts for the first time in perhaps a whole week.

He looked down at the wanton doctor, impaled on his cock. She'd done this to him! She'd made him into some kind of muscular, lustful cockmonster. And fucking her seemed to be returning his intelligence. Greg smiled thinly. It was a tough job, fucking the woman who'd tried to screw him over, but someone had to do it.

Now that he felt even more motivated, Greg slammed back into the fray. He bounced Dr. Parsons harder and harder, shaking her lying bitch body with each thrust. Revenge, served piping hot, was a very tasty dish.

The more he fucked Dr. Parsons, the more he realized that something weird was happening to the scientist. With every thrust he made into her pussy, with every shake of her body, her hair grew longer and blonder. Her skin cleared up, and her figure tightened, her stomach and waist drawing in ridiculously tight.

But the biggest change he noticed, by far, was to her breasts. They had been fairly ordinary, when he'd first started screwing Dr. Parsons' brains into mush. A middle-aged pair of breasts, well-hidden behind regular working clothes and a lab coat.

Now, her breasts jiggled and strained at their old bra, cutting deep into her flesh. Greg reached down and ripped off Dr. Parsons' bra and shirt in one go, liberating her breasts. They kept growing as he kept fucking, until they were the size of watermelons.

At last, Greg climaxed like he'd never climaxed before. He let out a roar, squeezing Dr. Parsons' now-svelte figure between his hands. She cried out, though who knew whether it was from pain, pleasure, or both mingled. An endless stream of cum poured into her pussy, thanks to his massive cock. Something else flowed the other way, as Greg felt his mind filling with knowledge of chemical formulas and elaborate plans.

Greg pulled out, and Dr. Parsons dropped to the floor, cushioned primarily by her ludicrously oversized breasts. She giggled. "Like, I'm rilly dumb now, aren't I?" she said, looking over her shoulder at Greg while twirling a bit of platinum blond hair.

"What's your first name, Dr. Parsons?" Greg asked, helping the bimbo doctor to her feet.

"Uh, like, I dunnoh," she replied. She seemed to be straining for a thought. "Maybe it used to be, like, Angelica, or something." She perked up and giggled. "But I'd rather be Angie the bimbo! I'm not some stuffy doctor! I'm a bimbo!"

"What the hell?" said a female voice, and Greg turned around. Michelle, the bitchy assistant, stood in the doorway, mouth agape. "What the fuck is going on here?"

"Oooh, fuck!" Angie said, poking her head above the counter. Greg knew that the face Michelle was seeing was definitely that of a bimbo. Angie's lips had swelled when he'd fucked her, to the point that they couldn't seem to close all the way. That, combined with her now-blue eyes that barely seemed to close at all, gave the impression of a stupid bimbo. This was, in fact, the correct impression. "I wanna fuck fuck fuck!"

"Dr. Parsons?" Michelle said tremulously. She stepped into the lab, towards her bimbo mentor. "This is... what happened? Are you Dr. Parsons?"

"Nope!" the bimbo replied. She hefted her big tits and giggled. "I'm Angie! And I'm a bimbo doctor!"

"What did you do to her?" Michelle cried, giving Greg an accusatory look. "I know that's Dr. Parsons there. You did something to her, and I want to know what it was."

"I did just about the same thing you did to me," Greg said, his voice still deep. He stepped towards Michelle, and her nose flared wider. "The two of you changed me, and it had a few unintended consequences. She's the result. And, yes, I know all about your crazy plan." He barked out a laugh. "World domination through docile, pleasure-giving men? You folks are nuts."

"Why am I..." Michelle said, "Uh, why do I want you to fuck me? I'm a lesbian. I shouldn't want this. I should hate thiiiiis..." She trailed off into incoherent moaning, as Greg put his arms around her.

He ripped off her clothes, first the top, and then the bottom. It sounded like she was trying to protest, but her slick pussy belied anything she might try to say. One of her hands reached down and began pumping in and out of her pussy, causing her to moan again. He chuckled a bit, and she looked up at him beseechingly.

"Yes, that's fine," Greg said soothingly. "I don't want your pussy. At least, not yet. I'd prefer to try out something else." Before Michelle could realize what he was talking about, and protest, he moved behind her, bent her over at the waist, and rammed his still-moist cock into her ass.

Michelle let out a shriek as his cock penetrated, but the fevered smile she gave him suggested that she was getting pleasure, not just pain. Restricted as his cock was by the narrower, tighter channel, he could not quite bounce her on his cock, the way he'd done with Angie. But he did his best, and she moaned as the two of them got into a rhythm.

Greg fucked her somewhat dispassionately, a portion of his brain analyzing the assistant's transformation. Like her boss and mentor, Michelle was losing weight in some places, but gaining it in many others. Unlike Angie, though, the gaining didn't seem to be concentrated in her breasts, though they certainly grew as the two of them fucked.

Instead, Greg felt the expansion beneath his hands, as Michelle's ass ballooned out. There really was no other way to describe the way it was changing. He could feel the extra jiggling of her cheeks as he thrust in and out. When he was done, she was going to have a gigantic ass, one that might keep jiggling even when she stopped moving. Maybe it would be so big she'd gain a few inches of height in the sitting position.

Michelle orgasmed a couple times before Greg finally did, thanks to her self-assisted double-teaming. Her fingers were glistening with juices, still plunging in and out of her pussy, when he came.

The two of them climaxed together, Greg's roar and Michelle's moaning whimper mixing in the laboratory. Greg clutched at her enlarged ass, digging his fingers into her flesh as deep as they would go, which was pretty deep. He caught a glimpse of Angie rolling on the floor, in the midst of her own orgasm, pussy juices leaking onto the floor.

As Greg finished and began pulling out, Michelle said, "Yay! Now I'm, like, such a bimbo! And I'm totes gonna be Mika the bimbo! Yay!" She looked up at him and grinned vacantly. Cum was leaking out of her asshole, and onto the floor.

"Michelle?" said a choked-up voice from the door to the laboratory. Greg sighed and looked over his shoulder. It was the brunette who'd been leaving the lab when he'd come in for his previous appointment, a week ago. She had a horrified expression on her face as she took in Mika and Angie, both of whom were naked and grinning.

"Hi, what's your name?" Greg said, as though fucking two women so hard they turned into bimbos was a normal thing. He stepped a bit closer to the brunette, and she shuddered a bit.

"Uh, my name's Tessa Paige," the brunette said absently. She sniffed hard at the air, then sniffed again. Her eyes went unfocused, and she tottered on her feet a little bit. "Why... why are you fucking my girlfriend? Michelle's my girlfriend. We're in love... and you're... you're just..."

"Giving her what she wants," Greg filled in, as Tessa's brain seemed to be having a few problems. "And I know what she used to think about you. The old Michelle didn't love you, Tessa. She was using you. She was a terrible person, Tessa, and you're better off without Michelle."

He gestured at the Japanese bimbo, who was licking Angie's pussy. The blond bimbo made little sounds of ecstasy as her former student and assistant took intimate care of her sexual needs. "Mika, on the other hand, is a much better person. She's more than willing to share, and she loves unreservedly."

"Un-res-erv-ed... lyyyyyyy..." Tessa moaned. Greg closed the small gap between the two of them and hugged the brunette to his body. As he held her close, he could hear her devolving into incoherency. His new body seemed to do all the work for him.

For the third time today, he ripped off the clothes of a transfixed woman, and she paid no attention. Tessa, as it transpired, was so light that Greg could pick her up. He hefted her, then set her against one of the tables. With her in position, he spread her legs and plunged his cock into her pussy.

"Oh!" Tessa said as he penetrated her. Greg felt something tear, and saw a little blood on his cock. He almost asked her if she was actually a virgin, but Tessa was in no position to answer questions. And this wasn't the time for questions.

Greg began to fuck her vigorously, and, just like with Angie and Mika, Tessa began to erupt with curves. Her breasts seemed to be the focus, as they had been with Angie. As they fucked, her thick glasses slid down her nose, further and further, until they fell off entirely. She didn't seem to mind, even when they fell to the floor and shattered.

When Greg felt like it, he allowed himself to orgasm, shooting a flood of cum up Tessa's pussy. She squealed and came in turn, as Greg's cum overflowed around his cock. As their orgasms faded away, he set her down, and took stock of what he'd just created.

The new Tessa had smooth brown hair that almost brushed against the floor. Her body overflowed with curves. The fact that she was barely five feet tall made her enormous breasts seem that much larger. And even though she was naked, her tremendous titties stood out proudly, wobbling without sagging.

"Like, I'm so hot and stuff!" Tessa chirped, and her two fellow bimbos agreed eagerly in equally high-pitched voices. They made a move towards her, lust in their eyes, but Greg held up a hand, and they stopped.

"We're not going to get started on that now," he told their pouting faces. "If I'm not mistaken, Angie, you've got a much nicer house we could be using. And, Tessa, I can see now why Michelle was so interested in you before. Ten million dollars in one trust fund alone, huh?" Tessa looked puzzled, as did Mika.

He waved it away. "Never mind. Look, let's get you guys dressed at least a little bit. We can go to Angie's house, and you can have fun there, while I take care of a few things. Okay?"

The three bimbos nodded eagerly, and started digging through Angie's boring office for clothes. Greg just sat back and watched them bouncing around, chirping happily to each other. No one else, looking at them, would guess that one had been a highly regarded biochemist, another had been her assistant, and the third had been a mousy, quiet undergrad with glasses thick enough to replace the Earth's crust.

After some effort, the three had managed to come up with a mismatched assortment of fabric and lab coats that covered up the important parts. Greg smiled fondly. It wasn't exactly high fashion, but it would do for now. He twirled Dr. Parsons' keys on a finger. "Time to go, girls."

They followed him outside to the parking lot where Angie had parked her car, back when she'd been boring. She had no idea where it might be, because that wasn't important to her new brain. But Greg knew perfectly well, thanks to whatever mystical voodoo had given him the bimbos' old memories.

Dr. Parsons' might not have intended this (or she might have; it was hard to tell, even with her memories floating around in his head), but Greg wasn't about to argue with the results. If he'd known that graduate school would involve getting turned into an enormous hunk with the ability to turn women into bimbos, he would've signed up a lot earlier.

"Let's get on the road, girls!" he said, as they piled into Dr. Parsons' car. "There's a few loose ends to handle, and I think you'll like the way we do it."

Epilogue

Cecilia looked around the apartment in confusion. It had been four hours since Greg had left for his appointment. Without Greg around, the orgy had sort of fallen apart. Mona was off in one corner, muttering about what her parents would say. Soraya had taken over the bed, sprawling across it, staring at the ceiling, as she absently masturbated.

April, Clarice, Rosita, and Amanda had all shown up, just after Greg's departure. They'd been expecting him to be there, and they'd been disappointed to find nothing but other girls. Still, they hadn't come this far for nothing, so they'd each paired off and started licking pussies, taking turns with each other.

As for Cecilia herself, she was trying to sort out what she'd been doing these past few days. She had some foggy memories of talking to Mom- Mother. But she couldn't quite remember the subject. Had it been Greg? Mostly, though, she wanted to know why she'd been so obsessed with fucking him.

Sure, he had a great, huge cock. Sure, it had been so much fun, riding him long into the night. Sure, she didn't regret any of it. But wasn't she here for school? She was supposed to have classes, wasn't she? Why hadn't she gone to any of those for the past few days?