A Summer of New Experiences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In late July, the girls and I accompanied Pops on an overnight trip to Midland for a business meeting. Jeff couldn't go because he was at football camp. We were by ourselves during the day and had free run of the ranch. We were going to fly back to Dallas that evening. We'd spent the morning driving around in Pops' old beat up 1953 Chevy pickup. It was great bouncing down the old lease roads in that truck without a care in the world.

That afternoon, we got back to the ranch house and decided to eat some lunch. We had picked up sandwich stuff on the way to the ranch. We ate and were then sitting around the table talking. Eventually, the conversation turned sexual. The girls were curious about things and were asking me questions. I was surprised that they didn't really seem to have any more experience than Jeff and me. Were we all going to die virgins???

As they talked, I could feel myself getting aroused. I hadn't masturbated since Jeff left, a couple days prior. My short were suddenly very restricting.

Katie noticed first. "God, are you hard all the time?"

"No, not all the time. Usually just when I see a pretty girl or think about sex." I replied, smiling.

"You seem to be hard now!" Jeannie teased.

"Well, yeah, you two are asking me about sexy stuff and well, you're both really hot." I added.

They both smiled at the compliment and my obvious discomfort.

"Can we see it?" Katie asked.

I didn't even answer, as I was dying to show it to them. I stood up and quickly untied my soccer shorts. I rarely wore underwear under them except during a game.

"Wow," Katie said. "You're really big."

"Yeah, I've heard that a lot." I said, rolling my eyes.

"It's a good thing, right?" Jeannie asked.

"It hasn't gotten me anywhere. Just laughed at. No one wants to date the skinny soccer player, no matter what he's got in his shorts." I laughed.

They both looked at it for a long time. They seemed to be fascinated. Jeannie looked like her eyes would pop out. I was afraid I had been a little too bold with her. However, I had a feeling, that if I had been alone with Katie, things might have gone a little further. She had a very devilish grin on her face. I remember hoping they would offer to show off a bit themselves, but neither did. I was afraid to outright ask because my mom had always told me to be gentleman. Looking back on it, not asking cost me a lot of opportunities in life, but I generally found the wait worth it.

The girls broke the mood by insisting we go driving some more. I figured that Katie sensed Jeannie might be a little uneasy. I understood, I had been a little forward and probably should have made them wait. Later that day, we flew in Pops' private jet back to Dallas. I was going home the following weekend as I had a soccer camp to attend. I was dying to see if the girls wanted to maybe go a little further, but it seemed we were constantly busy with family activities. My last night in Dallas, the three of us were hanging out at Aunt Barbs house. Barbs had gone to dinner and a movie with her girlfriends and wouldn't be home until late. The three of had swam most of the evening and went back into the house to watch a movie ourselves.

I sat on the couch, with the girls on either side of me, as was often the case. The girls had selected "Dirty Dancing", which we had all probably seen at least 1,000 times. It was "our" movie, they insisted. They enjoyed it, so I was determined to act interested once again. About halfway through the movie, I noticed that Jeannie had fallen asleep.

Katie was leaning against me and had her head on my shoulder. She soon noticed that Jeannie was asleep, too. She looked up at me and smiled.

She moved her mouth to my ear. "Pause the movie. I need to go the restroom." I paused it and watched her leave the room. She was wearing her sleepshirt. It barely came down below her ass. Her bare legs looked so sexy as she walked down the hall. I looked over at Jeannie, again. She, too, was wearing a sleepshirt and was curled up in little ball against the arm of the couch. Her sleep shirt had ridden up in her sleep and I could clearly see her luscious ass wrapped in lacy, red panties. I sat there looking at her little ass wondering what it must feel like. Firm and smooth I was sure. She moved in her sleep and rolled up even tighter, pulling her knees up closer to her chest. In the dim light, I could barely make out her dark pubic hair through her lacy panties. I longed to touch her and caress her, but I couldn't do it while she was sleeping. I realized she had to be cold, so I got a blanket off a nearby chair and tucked her in. Just as I finished, Katie walked back in the room. She smiled at me and waggled her finger indicating for me to follow her. She turned and walked down the hall to the stair case. We went up to 2nd floor living area, and she sat on the couch cross-legged, patting the couch next to her.

"Come sit down. I bet she's out a while." She said.

"Probably, I bet she's tired, we've been really busy the last few days. We haven't even had..."

"Time to mess around?" She interrupted with a smile.

I laughed "I was going to say relax, but yeah, that too."

"Well since she fell asleep, maybe we can a little tonight. It is your last night."

"Yeah it is." I replied.

"Have you messed around with girls back home, much?" She asked.

"No, not really. Just kissing and petting mostly." I answered honestly.

"Yeah. Boys at school are such dorks." She replied.

"Jeannie says the same thing." I laughed.

"Well, they are!!" She said adamantly.

"I know." I agreed.

"They're not nice like you." She said.

"Well, I'm your cousin. I'm not really trying to get in your pants."

"You're not, huh? Then, what's the point?" She laughed.

"You're always teasing me, Katie."

"I know, but you're always a good sport about it."

"I try." I smiled.

"Would you like to kiss me?" Katie asked. She wasn't subtle, but I liked the sudden change of topic.

"Yes. I would love that." I leaned over towards her. Our lips met and our tongues were soon dancing in one another's mouth. It was quite a thrill, kissing my gorgeous cousin. She was a great kisser. We kissed for a long while, and I felt myself getting aroused. I was wearing my usual sleeping attire, a t-shirt with spandex cycling shorts. My dick was straining to be released. She scooted over even closer and we wrapped our arms around one another. When we finally broke for air, she had the cutest smile on her face.

"That was really nice." She said.

"Yes, it was." I agreed.

We started kissing again. Naturally, my hands began to wander from around behind her. I gently rubbed her sides, before I moved to her front. I had gotten one of her breasts in my hands, when she stopped me.

"Easy there, Mr. Handsy Hands." She playfully scolded me.

"Sorry." I stammered. Thankfully, I hadn't ruined everything.

"Just not so fast. Put your hands on my sides again. That felt nice with you holding me." She smiled.

I quickly did as I was instructed and resumed kissing her. I knew I wasn't going to get too far with her, but I was enjoying what we were doing. I could tell she was too. I felt her hand leave my back. I felt it again as it traced across my thigh, before coming to a rest on my spandex covered dick. It was stuffed down the leg of spandex shorts like I'd shoved a sausage in my pants.

"Oh," I groaned. I couldn't believe she was touching me and how good it felt.

"Gosh, you're really hard tonight. I think you like me."

"Of course, I like you. I love you. You're my cousin."

"Cousins probably shouldn't do this though." She said as her hand rubbed up and down on my cock for emphasis.

"Maybe not, but I love it." I said.

"I can't get over how big you are." She said between kisses. "So much bigger than either of the ones I've seen."

"Thanks, it feels really good having you touch me." I moaned.

"Let's take it out of your shorts." She purred.

I couldn't comply fast enough. I pulled my shorts down to my knees. Her fingers quickly encircled the shaft and she stroked it gently.

"Can I touch you too?" I asked.

"Yes, just a bit. We don't want to get too carried away." She whispered in my ear.

My hand glided up her smooth thigh and under her sleep shirt. I found the satiny fabric of her panties. I knew from sex ed and my limited experience that her sweet spot was at the top so I gently rubbed her there.

"Mmmm," she whispered. "That feels really good."

"It does?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. Put your hand inside my panties. You can feel how wet you've made me." She said.

I worked my fingers in through the leg hole and felt what she was talking about. She was very wet and slick. I felt around trying to familiarize myself. She reached down and nudged my hand back to the top.

"It feels best up here." She reminded me.

I could feel a lot better without the panties in the way. I felt her hard, little button. I knew that it was really sensitive, so I was extra careful to not be too aggressive. I twirled my finger tip around it gently. She obviously liked it as her stroking of my cock became more hurried and insistent. I knew she was going to make me cum if she kept going like that. I twirled my finger around her clit more quickly. She was panting as she continued to kiss me. She buried her face against my shoulder and she moaned loudly. I wasn't really sure what happened.

She raised back up and then she grabbed my hand, which was still at work inside her panties. "Wait, it's really sensitive now." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You got me off!" She replied, with a big smile.

"Really?" I said in disbelief. I had gotten a girl off finally!!

"Uh, yeah. That was the first time for someone else to do it."

"Wow."

"Yeah, it was great. You were really soft and gentle. The two other guys that touched me there were really rough, and it wasn't very good." She kissed me again.

"That was so awesome to do that for you." I pulled my hand out of her panties. My fingers were soaked. Without thinking, I brought them to my nose and smelled them. They smelled great. I stuck one in my mouth. She watched me curiously. I loved the way she tasted.

"I never would have imagined you doing that." She laughed.

"You taste great, though!" I replied.

"Maybe at Christmas, you can try it straight from the source." She grinned.

"I'd love to do that for you. Even though I don't know what I'm doing!" I laughed.

"I think you can figure it out." She leaned over and kissed me again.

Just then we heard Jeannie call for us. Without thinking, I called back. "We're upstairs."

Katie let go of my cock and I quickly pulled my shorts back up. I was still obscenely hard, so she grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it in my lap. I just held it as Jeannie entered the room. I could still see Katie's wetness on the fingers of my right hand.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked sleepily.

Katie answered. "We were just talking. You were asleep. So, we came up here so we wouldn't wake you up."

"Oh, okay. We should go to bed. We have to get up early to take Timmy to the airport." Jeannie replied.

Damn, I thought. I looked at my watch. It was almost 1, and Aunt Barbs would probably be home soon.

"You're right." I said. Jeannie walked to her bedroom.

Katie leaned over and whispered, "I'm sorry we were interrupted. I wanted to give you some relief."

"Yeah, me too." I agreed.

"Maybe we can have some time together at Christmas." She whispered in my ear.

"I'd love that." I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed again. She pulled away. I wondered if I'd done something wrong. I pulled my arms back, but she grabbed my wrists and gently pulled them to her chest. I looked down at my hands so close to her and then back up, almost as if I was looking for permission.

"It's ok. Just a little bit to remember me by." She smiled.

I rubbed them softly and gently. I didn't know about bra sizes, but they were a good handful. They just felt so soft in my hands. I leaned over and tried to kiss her again, but she stopped me.

"We better stop. I don't want Jeannie to catch us. She's been really shy about things."

"Yeah she has. I thought she was going to faint at the ranch."

"That was pretty bold of you. I thought you'd hesitate a bit, not just flop it out in front of us." She giggled.

"You did ask to see it." I reminded her.

"Yes, we did. Hey, I better go to bed. You too." Katie said.

"Yeah, I know. Good night." I replied.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. "Good night Timmy. See you in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too, Katie Kakes." I used her nickname.

She smiled lovingly. "I can't remember the last time you called me that."

"Neither can I. Night." I said as she walked out.

----

Unfortunately, there was to be no Christmas in Aspen, since I broke my elbow the day before we were supposed to leave. I was playing in an indoor soccer match with my friends from high school, and a guy crashed me into the wall. I heard the bone snap. I'd had a pretty uneventful first semester at college until that. I was in excruciating pain, but all I could think of, was I wouldn't be able to see the girls and Jeff. I had surgery and was in a cast for 12 weeks, which made me miss the start of spring soccer season. My coaches were pretty upset, since even though I was a freshman, I was the best player on the team. My coaches were insistent that over spring break, I should stay at school and get back into soccer shape as soon as possible.

I wanted to go to Dallas so bad I could almost taste it, but I knew the team was depending on me. I finally made up my mind to stay. I called all three of them individually and apologized that I was going to miss spring break at Pops and Granny's. They were disappointed, but still supportive. I worked hard and literally ran my butt off for two weeks to get back into some sort of playing shape. The team had got off to rocky 0-3-1 start. The week I returned, our senior goalkeeper who was also a star basketball player, also rejoined the team. We went on a tear after that, winning 12 of the remaining 13 games on the schedule. I scored a goal in every game and one magical night against our conference rivals, I netted three in the final 10 minutes to bring us back from a 2-0 deficit. We made it to the national championship game and won 1-0 in extra time when I put a corner kick in. My teammates started calling me Timmy the Toe after that. It was an improvement over my other nickname, Timmy Totem Pole.

In the all-male environment of the locker room, there were no secrets. The older guys would tease me in the showers about my big dick. I felt awkward since even limp, I was bigger than everyone on the team, including the coaches. I realize that the teasing made me notice the other guys more. I wasn't attracted to them per se, but I did find myself looking at their cocks, wondering what they looked like hard. I imagined jerking off with them, as I had with Jeff. I also noticed a few of the other guys paid a lot of attention to me in the shower. Were they curious like I was? Looking back, I missed a lot of obvious signs. Johnny, the other starting striker had a habit of washing his cock slowly and deliberately in the shower, particularly when it was just the two of us. Gradually, I would do the same when he or any of my other teammates were watching me.

I found that when I was masturbating, I also thought of my teammates cocks, in addition to girls. I imagined stroking them, and even sucking them. Making them cum. Initially, I would feel guilty when I fantasized about those things. Gradually, it was just a normal part of my routine. I never made a move for obvious reasons, but my fantasies drove me crazy.

After helping to win the national championship, I gained a lot of popularity around school. I was invited to a lot of parties by the older guys. I got to mingle with a lot of the older girls in school. They all seemed to know about me and teased me about being Timmy Totem Pole. At one of these parties, just before the end of the year, I found myself in a bedroom with four older girls and a freshman, Ashley. She was the younger sister of one of the older girls. They were all on the girls' soccer team. I'd had a crush on Ashley since freshman orientation, but never had the nerve to ask her out. All five of them were pretty tipsy and they asked me if I would show my cock to them. I was nervous, but I certainly wanted to show them, particularly Ashley. I unbuttoned my Levi's and pulled it out. It just hung there, five inches limp.

One of the older girls, Erica, said, "Good lord, he's not even hard, yet."

The other girls murmured agreement.

Finally, Ashley's older sister, Stacey, asked me, "Are you going to get it up for us or not?"

I nodded and reached down and began stroking myself. I had a bit of stage fright and my dick was not cooperating. Stacey spoke again.

"Ashley, help him." She commanded.

"What? What do you mean help him?" Ashley replied incredulously.

"I mean go over there and help him. We don't have all night. I want to see if he's as big as I've heard." Stacey said.

Ashley reluctantly walked over to me and took my cock in her hand. I couldn't believe the situation I was in. A girl I was absolutely smitten with was rubbing my cock at her older sister's direction. My cock responded accordingly. I saw Ashley staring at it as she rubbed, a look of wonder on her face. I was soon at full erection, and throbbing.

"I never would have imagined a skinny guy like him would have such a big pecker," Erica said. The other girls agreed.

"Too bad he's a freshman," added Stacey. I remember my older teammates talking about Stacey in the locker room. She was cock crazy they had said. Most of them had bragged about fucking her. "I think Ashley has a new boyfriend candidate. Isn't that right, Ashley?" Stacey teased.

"Would you stop! I can't believe I'm doing this." Ashley replied, but she hadn't stopped rubbing her hand up and down my shaft.

"You better not let him get away. If he knows how to use that thing, you could be a very happy girl." Kim said. She was the girl's all conference goalie. I always thought she was really sexy, even if she was 4 inches taller than me. "Plus, he's really cute." She smiled at me.

I was watching Ashley closely. She looked up at me and smiled. She was enjoying herself. I knew I was.

"Ok, that's enough. I think we've seen what we wanted." Stacey said. The older girls stood up from the bed. Ashley let go of my cock with what seemed to be a bit of reluctance. They all filed out of the room. I stood there waiting for my cock to deflate and then buttoned my Levi's back up. I knew I had something to fantasize about while I was rubbing one off that night!

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw it was Ashley. She walked back in the room.

"Hey, Timmy, look I'm really sorry. I can't believe I just did that." Ashley said.

"It's ok. I'm not complaining." I tried to be nonchalant.

"Please don't tell the guys on the team about this. I don't want to have a reputation like my sister."

"No, of course not. I won't ever tell anyone." I promised.

"Thanks. I'm just really embarrassed. That was really slutty." She said.

"Hey, Ashley, it's ok. I'm embarrassed a lot too." I agreed.

She laughed. "Yeah, I can imagine." We chatted for a bit. "So, what are you doing this summer?" She asked. I explained that I was going to Dallas to see family. "That sounds like fun." She added.

"It's always a good time. What about you?" I asked.

"I've got an internship in Maine and vacation with my parents and Stacey." She explained they were going to England. I told her that I had lived there for a few years.