A Summer of New Experiences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers

"Cool, I didn't know that!" She said.

"Yeah, it's a really nice place. That's where I really learned to play."

"I'm sure it was. I better get back out there. I'm supposed to be in the restroom." She explained.

"Okay. Hey, could I call you sometime this summer?" I had been scared to death of asking for her number all year, but after what happened earlier, I had nothing to lose.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. I'd really like that, Timmy." She smiled broadly. I could have fainted.

"Cool." I said, so overcome with excitement that she said yes, I couldn't think of anything more imaginative to say. She found a piece of paper on the dresser and wrote down her phone number. She put a smiley face under it.

"We're leaving pretty soon, but call me if you have time this summer. That's the number for the summer camp I'm working at. Leave me a message, and I'll call you back."

"I will. It was great seeing you tonight." I said.

"Yeah, you too. I just didn't realize I was going to be seeing so much of you." She smiled.

"That was not your idea." I laughed.

"No, it wasn't, but I didn't mind it too much." She surprised me by giving me a quick kiss on the lips. She then turned and walked to the door. "Call me?" She said.

"You can bet on it. Goodnight, Ashley."

"Night, Timmy."

Things were finally looking up for me, I thought to myself.

-----

I flew home the first week of May, to spend a couple weeks with my parents. They had decided to surprise me with a trip to Hawaii. We had a great time. I realized how much I had missed them the past year. They had made it out to several of my games, including the championship, but things were always rushed. It was good to just spend some time with them again.

Pops flew down to pick me up the day after Memorial Day. When we landed in Dallas, we got in his van and drove home. Jeannie and Jeff were there to greet me at my grandparent's place. It was good to see them again, since we hadn't been together since last summer. Jeannie suggested swimming, so we all went to get our swim suits on. My grandparents' house had a big pool house and an outdoor kitchen for parties.

Jeff and I went to the boy's side and Jeannie to the girl's. We were laughing and joking as we got changed. He was telling me about a girl from school he had the hots for.

We finished dressing and headed out to the pool. Naturally, we both jumped in, trying to see who could make the bigger splash. We were in the process of trying to dunk one another when I saw the pool house door open and Jeannie stepped out. Damn, I thought. Jeannie was walking towards the pool in a shiny, black 2-piece suit. I had never seen her in a 2-piece before. She caught me staring.

"What," she asked, smiling.

"Nothing. I just like your suit!!" I replied.

"Really? I had to beg Mom for a month. I can only wear it here and at home. Never at the country club or anywhere else." She answered. My teenage hormones were thankful I got to see her in it!

She dipped her foot in the pool and slowly stepped in.

"It's cold!!" Jeannie said.

Jeff and I started teasing her.

"Just jump in and get it over with!!" We yelled.

"Ok fine!!" She walked to the deeper end where we were and jumped in, splashing both of us.

When she came up, she pulled her long black hair out of her face and back. She had swum towards the shallower end, so her boobs were well out of the water. I couldn't believe how hard her nipples were. She laid back in the water and started doing a backstroke away from us. I watched her until Jeff snuck up behind me and dunked me.

When we both came up, Granny came out and said she and Pops were going grocery shopping and would be home in an hour or two. After they left, Jeff started joking about how we should skinny dip. Jeannie just laughed and said you guys first. Her reaction surprised me given her shyness last summer.

"I'll go first," Jeff said. He reached down and pulled his trunks off. He threw them on the side of the pool. He looked to me and I did the same. We both looked at Jeannie.

"You guys only took off one thing. So that's all I'm going to take off. So, what'll it be, top or bottom?" Naturally I said top and Jeff said bottom. She was certainly less shy this summer than she was last year, I was beginning to realize.

"Hmmm. Decisions, decisions. I'm going to take off the bottom because you can't see when I'm in the water." She grinned.

Damn, I thought, I really wanted to see her boobs. She quickly untied her bikini bottom and it joined our trunks on the side of the pool. We were all three just standing there. Then Jeff started wrestling around, trying to dunk me again. We were about the same size and I was fighting back, but he had wrestled most of his life. He had his arms around me and was trying to push me under. I felt something hard against my bare butt. I knew it could only be one thing. He had a hard on. As we continued to thrash around, I realized I was getting hard too. He finally dunked me. When I was underwater, I looked over towards where Jeannie was standing. I could see a small patch of dark pubic hair but little else. Jeff was still on top of me and I felt his cock slide between my butt cheeks. It felt so big and hard. I was afraid to admit it, but I liked it. A lot.

We came up for air and Jeannie was shaking her head. "Did you guys get a good view?"

Jeff and I smiled. I finally said, "Yeah, but there's not much to see."

"Oh, crap," Jeannie said. "I forgot I was supposed to go with Sandy to the mall this afternoon. I better go get ready!!" I was disappointed to say the least, it was my first day here and she was running off with her friend. She retrieved her bottom and put it back on. She turned back and could see I was disappointed.

"Hey, I'm sorry Timmy. I'll be back later, ok?" She smiled.

"Ok. Have fun. Tell Sandy I said hi." I replied glumly.

"I will. Have fun!!" She said as walked up the stairs. She grabbed her stuff from the pool house and went in the back door of the house.

Jeff and I swam some more and then we started wrestling again. He had me wrapped up around the waist and I felt his cock rubbing against my ass.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Wrestling with you." He replied.

"No, I meant your dick is hard and you're rubbing it on my butt."

"Well it feels good." At that moment, his cock slipped between my cheeks again. He started thrusting. He moaned a little. He released the hold he had on my waist. He reached down and grabbed my hard cock. "You like it too, I think."

"Yeah, I guess so. I've been hard since we took off our swimsuits." I said. "I was hoping we could have seen Jeannie's boobs."

"Yeah me too!!" He was still sliding his dick up and down my ass crack. "Damn you should try this. I can't imagine what fucking must feel like."

Jeff let go of my cock, and he moved around in front of me. I put my hands on his hips and moved up behind him, my own hard dick leading the way. The first moment it touched his butt was like an electrical shock. I slid in further between his cheeks. I started humping him like he had been doing to me. It did feel great. I could only imagine how good it would feel to fuck a girl. I started thinking about Ashley. Maybe we could get together when we got back to school. I reached around and started rubbing his cock. I loved the way it felt and loved how it felt to be so close to another person.

"You're right, this is great. This the first time you've ever done this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I..." He started.

"What are you guys doing?" Jeannie yelled interrupting Jeff. I thought I had jumped out of my skin.

"Uh, nothing," I quickly said.

"It doesn't look like nothing!! It looked like you were screwing him!!" Jeannie countered.

"No, we were just wrestling Sis and well..." Jeff tried to explain.

"You guys should stop that. What if the neighbors see you?" There was no way the neighbors could have seen anything. The houses were too far apart and Pops had built a huge fence around the pool. "Anyway," she continued, "I'm going to Sandy's. I'll see you guys later." She walked back in the house.

"Damn, I didn't think about that," I said.

"Me either. When my dick is hard, I don't always think."

"Haha. That's true!! I'm the same way." I agreed.

"Come on. Let's go inside. I think we can both use some relief." He simulated jerking off with his hand."

"Exactly." I agreed.

He got out of the pool without putting his trunks back on. I loved watching his butt as he walked. We grabbed our towels and trunks and walked in the house naked. We went straight to the big staircase and walked up to the second floor. He turned right to go to Billy's room. Billy had gotten an internship in Chicago and was gone for the summer. Aunt Leslie was working at the resort in Aspen again, so we would have free run of the second floor. He opened the closet door and there was the big trunk on the floor full of nudie mags.

I looked at Jeff in disbelief.

"Damn, he really stocked up this year."

"Yeah he did. He needs to get out of the lab more often." He laughed.

He reached down and grabbed a few issues, as did I. We stretched out on the bed and started thumbing through them. It didn't take long until we both back at full attention.

"So, you getting anywhere with the college girls?" He asked.

"No, not really. Just the usual kissing and maybe a handjob. I'm really too busy with school and the team."

"Yeah, I can imagine."

"How about you?"

"No, not much to report. I did get a blow job from Teesha, but she couldn't get me off."

"Teesha? Jeannie's friend?"

"Yeah. You remember her?"

"Yeah, she's a fox. How'd you pull that off?"

"We were just messing around at a party. It was nothing really. She's dating some dude that goes to A&M now."

"Bummer." I replied.

"No biggie. I bet I'll have better luck in Austin this fall."

"Yeah, I bet you will!"

He was stroking himself and I was watching closely. I really wanted to touch him again. We had touched each other in the pool, but I wanted to do it until he came. I hoped that he wouldn't mind. I scooted over closer to him on the bed. I reached over with my left hand and cupped his balls. He looked at me and smiled.

"That feels really good."

"Good, I've been thinking about it a lot."

"You have?"

"Yeah, I mean since we started jerking off last summer I've been thinking about cocks a lot when I jerk off." He didn't seem freaked out, so explained what I had been fantasizing about. He moved his hand and I started stroking his cock up and down.

"Wow, really?" He asked.

"Yeah. You're not freaked out, are you?"

"No, not all. I mean I've been having a lot of the same thoughts." He admitted.

"Seriously?" I asked

"Yeah. I have. When I jerk off with Steve and Mikey I always wish things would go further."

"How much further?"

"Like stroking them. And maybe sucking them."

"Oh wow." I replied.

"I don't want them to think I'm a queer though." He said.

"You're not a queer though. You like girls still. Besides, they're jerking off with you. It's not like that's not completely straight." I reasoned.

"I know, but you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I do. I've been thinking about sucking a dick a lot." I admitted.

"Me too."

"Would you mind if I try it on you?" I was still stroking him as we talked.

"Seriously?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Be my guest," he smiled.

I leaned down and looked closely at it. His was just completely straight, where mine curved upwards. His head was blunt and the slit was very pronounced. It looked so tasty. The slit was wet with his precum. I stuck out my tongue and licked it up. It was slightly sticky, and didn't really have much of a taste. I wondered if his cum would taste similar. I swirled my tongue around the head, getting it wet with saliva. He was quiet and very still. I hoped that he was enjoying what I was doing.

I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in. I lightly sucked and slurped. He moaned lightly when I did that. My lips moved down the length of his shaft. I felt my lips part further to accommodate his thickness. He wasn't as long as I was, but he was every bit as thick. It felt like I had a beer can in my mouth! I felt his hand on the back of my head as I worked my mouth up and down his length.

Sucking cock was everything that I knew it would be. The intimacy I felt was almost overwhelming. I was selflessly pleasuring him and I loved it. I wanted to do this for him again. As I continued to suck, I daydreamed of my teammates. Johnny in particular. I thought about the way he washed his cock when I watched him, and the way he watched me. I was still so attracted to girls, but cock was becoming a real fascination.

Jeff was moaning encouragement as I continued blowing him. He told me how good I was making him feel. He said I was so much better than Teesha. That made me feel good. I knew I was not going to stop, until his load was in my mouth. I knew that I had to have that.

I had worked up to a good rhythm and both of his hands were on the back of my head. I knew he was getting close. I was so excited to be doing this. My own cock throbbed, as I was so turned on. I was lightly rubbing myself as I sucked him up and down.

"Boys! We're back. Can you come help us unload the groceries?" Pops called up the stairs to us.

"Shit," Jeff said, and moved to get up. My mouth was suddenly empty of his wonderful cock. I was disappointed knowing that he was so close.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were almost there." I said.

"I was. Don't worry. We'll finish this. And I'll do you too!" He smiled. We quickly pulled our trunks up and went downstairs to unload the groceries.

"What have you two been up to?" Granny asked, when we carried in the last few sacks.

"We were swimming and it got hot so we came in and were playing Billy's Nintendo. We were thinking about going swimming again." Jeff lied.

"You boys and those video games. Are you two hungry? I've got stuff for sandwiches if you want."

"Sure, that'd be great!!" We agreed. We soon had paper plates with sandwiches, chips and a can of soda. We went out to the big covered patio to eat. We just chatted about general things while we ate, with no mention of what we'd just been doing. I couldn't wait to have him back in my mouth though.

"Is Sammy back from school yet?" Sammy was another of Jeff's friends. He lived with his parents and big sister Sheila, across the street from Barbs, Jeannie and Jeff. His dad was a bit of a religious nut and had sent Sammy to this boarding school in Missouri. It sounded awful.

"Yeah, I saw him Sunday at the lake. He told me to tell you he said hey. He said he was going to his grandparents for a week and that he would look us up next week. He also said he had a scholarship to Austin in the fall." I was always closer to Sammy than I was to Jeff's other friends. He was quiet and shy, but we got along great. Sammy was also a soccer player. We had spent countless hours kicking the ball around at the park in the center of the neighborhood. I wanted to talk to Sammy about trying out for my coaches. He was a really good defender and I thought he could maybe play for my school.

"Cool. I can't wait to see him. I glad he's going to school with you finally."

"Yeah, I agree." Jeff shook his head, "Aww, Dammit."

"What?"

"Man, I meant to tell you about this earlier today, sorry I forgot."

"What?"

"Well, it's about Sammy. I didn't know until yesterday, after I told my mom I had seen Sammy at the lake. Anyway, the week before spring break, my mom said like 5 cop cars and a van showed up across the street at 8 in the morning. Jeannie and I were already gone to school. Mom didn't really see anything happen, but Sammy's mom and dad drove off after the cops all left. She was busy with a big case at that time and she just sort of forgot about it."

"And?" I asked, alarmed.

"Sammy didn't come home for spring break. He wrote me a letter and said he went to his grandparent's in Florida."

"What about his parents?"

"Man, we haven't seen his dad since." He said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah. My mom said she called over there the other day and talked to Sammy's mom. She told mom he was working on an investment deal out in California."

I shrugged, "Man, I don't know. Sammy tried to explain to me what he did, but I never understood it. He's a stockbroker or something. All I understood was his dad was force feeding Sammy god left and right and sending him to that stupid nut job school in Missouri."

"Yeah, that's right," Jeff agreed.

"We'll see him next week. He'll tell us what up then, I bet."

"Yeah," Jeff smiled.

We finished eating and we went back in to put everything away. When we were finished, we headed out the door to the pool. Grandmother called after us.

"We're going to the flea market. Wait 30 minutes before you get in the pool, you don't want to cramp up!!" We grinned at one another and went to pool house.

Once inside Jeff asked what I wanted to do. I looked around and suggested we get in the shower. He agreed and pushed the button to lock the door. We dropped our trunks and got in the shower. It was large and patterned after a gym shower so that multiple people could shower at once. He started the water and we both got wet. He handed me the soap and I began to lather up. I handed him the soap and he did the same. His hands were soon washing me. One area in particular.

"God, I love your cock. I wish I was as big as you." He said.

"Man, there's nothing wrong with yours. I like it a lot."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I think it looks great." I started washing him for emphasis. He was nice and hard. I loved running my soapy hand up and down it. "You're really turned on again."

"Of course," he nodded.

I wanted to feel his cock rubbing against me some more, before I sucked him. I had really enjoyed feeling him hold my hips as his hard cock slipped along my ass and between my legs.

I turned around and leaned up against the wall. His hands grabbed my hips and I felt his hard cock slide between my ass cheeks and thighs. Damn that was so exciting. He humped against me, sliding that cock between my ass cheeks. I felt an extra thrill when the head of his cock bumped my nut sack from behind.

"Man, this feels so good!!" He groaned. "Steve was telling Mikey and me about his cousin."

"What about him?"

"He was telling Steve about how guys mess around."

"What'd he say," I asked, loving what I was feeling.

"He was telling Steve about sucking and fucking." He replied.

"When they fuck, how do they not end up with shit all over themselves?"

"He said sometimes it happens, but he said they usually give themselves an enema, first." I knew about enemas because I had to give myself one after the surgery on my elbow. I guess that would work.

"What else did he say about fucking?"

"He said you need lube and it takes patience."

"How does he know all of this? Is his cousin gay?"

"I don't know, I didn't really ask." He answered.

"You're worried about them thinking you're queer, and they talk about that sort of stuff?" I asked, laughing.

"Point taken." He said.

He was really working his cock on me now. I started thinking about what it would be like to get fucked. The girls in the magazines didn't seem to mind it. I was wondering how patient you had to be. I was thinking I wanted to try it.

The soap was not very good lube and I could feel my ass begin to feel raw. I imagined his cock was feeling the same way. I pulled away from him and explained the situation. He agreed. I took the soap and washed him off good.

"I'm gonna suck your cock some more," I told him as I squatted in front of him.

nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers