A Summer of New Experiences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please," He smiled.

I wrapped my hand around the thick base of his cock and took him in my mouth. Jeff leaned against the wall as I moved my mouth up and down. The shower was still running, the water cascading down my back. I thought about what it would be like to be sucking my teammates in the locker room shower. Maybe have a few of them lined up waiting for me to pleasure them. I never imagined that morning when I got on the plane that I'd be doing what I was doing then. I had always been curious, but now I had tried it, and I loved it. I was attracted to girls, but I knew that I had added a new dimension to my life.

"Tim, it feels so good!" He said. I could only moan in response as I moved my mouth up and down his cock. He was moving his hips to meet my movements. He was grunting and groaning. I knew that he was going to cum soon, since I had him so close earlier. I couldn't wait to feel his cum fill my hungry mouth. He was thrusting his cock in my mouth and it made me gag. I put my hands on his hips and pushed them back against the wall.

"Sorry, it just feels so good!! Tim. You're going to make me cum man!! Oh god!!" He gasped.

I continued to move my mouth up and down on him. I felt him take my head in his hands. The first spurt erupted from his cock and hit the roof of my mouth. I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth. He continued to shoot a few more volleys into my mouth and onto my tongue, where I could get a good taste. Finally, he was finished. His cock slowly slipped out from between my lips. It flopped against his thigh. I swirled his cum around in my mouth before I swallowed it. It all seemed so natural. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Damn, that was amazing!!" He said.

"Yeah, it was. I really liked doing that!!" I admitted.

"You did? What was it like?"

"It just felt really good to get you off. When you came in my mouth, it was great. It was just really hot." My mind swam with many thoughts. Ironically, guilt or shame were not among them. I had enjoyed what I'd done and looked forward to doing it again!!

"Cool!! Can I do it to you, now?" He asked.

"Yeah, but maybe we later. We've been in here for a long time. We need to be careful." I said.

"That's true. Tonight then!"

"Yeah, if we can get away from Jeannie." I suggested.

"We'll try!" We got out of the shower and got our trunks back on. We hopped back in the pool and wrestled around a bit. He grabbed my hard cock through my trunks a few times. One time he turned away from me and I grabbed him and rubbed my cock against his ass. He turned back around smiled.

"This is gonna be some summer!" He said.

"Yes, it is," I agreed.