A Summer's Breeze Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
talel81
talel81
118 Followers

He did just that. Donnie thrust harder and faster into her. His need grew. Pleasure spread across his body, sending his nerves into a frenzy.

"So good," Nancy cried. "I fucking love it!" She held his head to her chest as he sucked her nipples. She could feel her pussy start to clamp around his cock. "I'm going to cum again, Donnie. Please don't stop!"

Donnie felt her pussy start to tighten again. Juices flowed freely from her pussy and around his cock. His own explosion was imminent. "Me too!" he moaned.

"Cum in me! Please cum in me. I want to feel you shoot your cum inside me!" She started gyrating her hips to his rhythm. Her clit rubbed against his groin; his cock thrust faster hitting the right spots.

"Gyaaargh!" he moaned. His body stiffened as he started shooting rope after rope of cum inside his neighbor.

Feeling his orgasm set her off. Nancy's second orgasm blew through her body. "FUCK!" she screamed. She could feel him shoot more and more cum inside of her.

After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped cumming. Donnie relaxed. He loosened his grip on her hips and looked up at her. Nancy leaned down and kissed him passionately, running her fingers through his hair.

He slowly lifted her off of him. His spent cock pulled out of her used pussy with a plop as he set her next to him on the couch.

"Fuck, that felt good," he said, catching his breath.

"I'll say. Thank you," Nancy gave him a small peck on the cheek in thanks. "I needed that."

They both sat on the couch for a few minutes, reveling in the afterglow. Nancy slowly began tracing circles around Donnie's arm, traveling down to his hands, which lay across his thigh.

His cock twitched. It began to swell again, ready for more.

She watched it grow. With a small smile, she said, "Does that thing ever stop?"

"Not yet," he said, pushing her back against the couch.

He mounted her again for the third time today.

Next door, Donnie's aunt, Jill Reynolds, was pulling into her driveway. After a long day of wheeling and dealing at antique stores across town, she'd finally come home with all of her treasures stowed in the back seat and trunk.

She let out a sigh of relief when she saw his car still parked in front of the house. It meant she wouldn't have to haul all of the stuff inside by herself.

Jill parked the car and walked inside. She was surprised to find that the house was dark. It's only seven. He couldn't be asleep already, could he?

"Donnie? Are you home?" she called out, flipping on a light.

When no one answered, she headed upstairs to his room.

She peeked inside. Bed's still made. I wonder...?

Jill went to check the backyard. He could be in the pool or working out again, she thought. He was always working out. It didn't help with the shyness like her and her sister had hoped but it did help develop his body quite nicely.

Ha! I can't believe he's not fighting off the girls with that bod, she thought, shaking her head. If he was my age, and not my nephew, I don't think I could stop myself from ripping his clothes off.

He wasn't outside either. But she did see the discarded towel sitting next to the pool.

Walking over to pick it up, she noticed the back gate ajar. That bum. The cat could've gotten out.

Jill went to close it and heard her neighbor moan.

"Oh, God! Fuck mem you stud! Give me that fat cock again!" she heard Nancy scream.

That lucky bitch, Jill thought to herself. How does she do it?

Curious, she poked her through the gate. The angle wasn't good enough to see anything so Jill took a few steps into the backyard, while trying to stay out of the light coming through the sliding glass doors.

She stopped. There, in the living room, on the couch, she could see the back and tight ass of Nancy's latest fuck toy as he pounded away at the older neighbor. Nancy's legs were wrapped tight around him, pulling him in closer.

Nice ass. Jill watched the two fuck, feeling herself getting wet and excited.

Knowing that no one was around, Jill felt for her pussy and began playing with herself, imagining that it was her on the couch getting fucked and not her neighbor.

"You like this," a familiar voice said to Nancy. "You like this big cock in your pussy?"

Wait, was that...?

"Oh, God yes. Keep fucking me Donnie," Nancy answered, pulling him in tighter. "I want you to fuck me all night."

Oh my, God! Jill's mind screamed. Her little nephew, the boy she had watched grow up and helped raise was over there pounding away at her slutty neighbor. I had just started masturbating; watching him fuck her.

At first she stumbled, scared of what that meant. But like seeing a car accident on the side of the road, Jill kept watching. Transfixed, she found herself get more and more excited. She silently urged her nephew on, encouraging him to fuck Nancy faster and harder.

Her pussy burned with need. She answered its call. Reaching under into her panties, she began diddling her clit.

Jill played with herself as she watched, wishing it was her under him, getting fucked all night.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There are plans for many more to come. If you liked it please feel free to comment below and mark it as a favorite. If you didn't like it, please comment below and offer suggestions for improvement. Thank you.

talel81
talel81
118 Followers
12