A Swiftly Changing World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, yes!" my daughter hissed. "God, your cock feels so fucking big inside me, Dad! Every time you bottom out, it's like you're fucking me twice- once in my pussy and again in my cervix. You're fucking me so hard! I'd swear you've got at least two inches past my cervix!"

"Well, if it hurts, sweetheart, I can make the thrusts a little shallower so that only the head is moving," I said, "but you know what that means, right?" Emily shook her head again wordlessly, doubtless having trouble even forming words at that point. "I means," I explained, "that when I cum, I won't be hosing down just your pussy with my sperm, but I'll be sending it directly into your womb."

Emily craned her neck to look back at me and bit her lip. "Fffffuck, that's so nasty!" she hissed. I pounded myself into her young, teenaged body two more times before she said, "Do it! Fucking cum inside me as deep as you can, Daddy. I want to feel it all the way inside!" I redoubled my efforts and continued to shove my enflamed cock into my daughter's deepest core, shortening my thrusts so that only the head of my penis was sawing in and out of her cervix. "Oh, shit, that's such a weird fucking feeling!" Emily gasped. "Soooo good! Can you feel that, Daddy? Can you feel your big, hard cock moving inside your slutty daughter's womb? Are you getting close yet? Are you gonna fill me up with your daddy-seed?" She locked eyes with me and said, "Do it, Daddy. Fuck me! Fuck me hard until you cum! I fucking want you to shoot your babybatter into me, Dad! C'mon, DO IT!"

I closed my eyes tightly while never stopping my hard thrusts and gritted my teeth. "I'm almost there, sweetheart. I'm almost there!"

"Oh, God, Dad, this is so amazing! You're about to fucking cum right inside me and I don't even fucking care! Oh, fuck, yes!"

Suddenly the phone rang. Emily, still bouncing hard on the table as I shoved my cock into her with abandon, reached for the hand unit and read the caller ID screen. She held it up in the air over her shoulder. "It's Mom!"

I grabbed the phone from her and answered it on the third ring. "Hiya, honey!" I huffed into the mouthpiece while still fucking my little girl forcefully.

"Hi," Jessica said congenially, "watcha doin'?"

With one hand still held tight onto our daughter's left hip, continuing to pull her tightly against my groin, I said, "What do you think I'm doing? I'm fucking Emily!"

"He was about to cum, Mom!" Em shouted. "He's so deep inside me now, that he'll do it right inside my womb! OH, FUCK, THAT FEELS GOOD, DADDY! DON'T STOP!"

Jess didn't miss a beat and said over the line, "Do it, Duncan. I want to hear you cum inside our daughter's pussy right now. I'll bet your cock is so hard and thick right now, right on the very edge, ready to spew loads of sperm right into her hot, tight, little body. Isn't it? You want it, honey, so let it go. Cum inside her," she cooed encouragingly, her voice suddenly raspy and filled with tension, "cum inside our little girl."

"Ooooh, fuck!" I shouted into the phone. I couldn't hold back any more. I let out a loud grunt and pushed myself so deep into Emily's pussy that my hips pushed her ass cheeks flat with the effort. I felt the tip of my cock move smoothly past the mouth of her cervix and suddenly buck like a canon on rapid fire. "Can you feel it, baby? Daddy's cumming inside you now!" I held still like that, meshed up against her ass, as my cockhead spit out streamer after streamer of potent sperm into my daughter's inner chamber.

Emily froze, too, but continued to shudder uncontrollably with the onslaught of her own orgasm as I filled her with my seed. "YES! OH, FUCK, YES! I CAN FEEL IT! OH, SHIT, IT'S SO FUCKING HOT! THERE!" she cried as my cock lurched again inside her. "I felt that! And that! Oh, fuck, Dad, you're cumming like crazy and I can feel each shot! Mom, are you hearing this?!"

I heard, on the other line, the voice of my wife as she wailed in throes of her own sudden orgasm. My hips jerked a few more times as my cock's explosions began to subside. When my body started to relax, I told my daughter, "I think she's cumming, too." My hips jerked reflexively as a last, unexpected spurt of cum was injected into my daughter's body. "Ah! Fuck ME!"

Emily giggled. "Oop! Felt that one, too, Dad. Ooooo, that feels so nice."

Meanwhile, I listened to my wife's voice moaning in ecstasy as her own climax began to ebb. "Honey?" I asked into the phone. "Honey, are you there?"

Jessica's voice finally came back to normal, just a little breathlessly. "Hi, honey. Oh, God, that was an unexpected surprise! I mean, I had hoped to catch you either before or after, but not during. Wow! I've been jilling off all morning long just thinking about the two of you together and I actually got to listen in on you cumming inside our daughter! Duncan, you have no idea how happy you've made me just now."

I chuckled lightly at the absurdity of it all. "If it's anywhere close to how happy our daughter is, who is, by the way, now full of her father's cum, then I'd guess I've done you both a world of good. You should see this, my love. I'm looking down at myself, staring at my cock, which is still embedded inside Emily's pussy, and there's hardly any cum on it. I pushed as far into her as I could and shot it all so far down inside her that it's probably there for good."

"OH-MY....GAH-GAH-GAH-GAAAAAWWWWWD!!" my wife screamed as another orgasm wracked her body. Even Emily could hear her mother's cries of pleasure coming out of the phone, which caused us both to giggle. And the giggling caused my still-hard cock to jerk even more within my daughter's depths, which caused Emily to shake and shudder with delight. "Oh, God, Duncan- keep talking like that!!!"

"Hold on a sec," I said and slowly withdrew my spent member from my daughter's still quivering cunt. When the head finally came out, I watched intently at Emily's pussy hole, which was still a little stretched from the banging I'd just given her. After a few seconds of nothing, I said into the phone, "Yep. She got it all. I just pulled out and not a drop came out."

"Give me the phone, Dad," Emily said. I handed it over to her. "Hi, Mom? Okay. Picture this: I'm laying, facedown on the kitchen table, okay? Dad has just hosed my insides down with a shitload of cum. I still feel it inside me, Mom, and it's so very warm. Now, I'm going to roll over onto my back-" and she did so slowly, looking up at me suggestively while she held the phone to her ear, "-aaaah, yes. I wish you could feel what I just felt, Mom: my father's sperm, tumbling around in my womb as I rolled my body. I could feel it moving around inside me, Mom, and it's coating the walls of my womb as we speak." I could actually hear the cries and sobs of pleasure from my wife even though I was nowhere near the phone. Our daughter just grinned wickedly. "But I'm not done yet, Mom. Hold on, I'm gonna sit up and-" she grabbed her almost-empty glass of juice and quickly drank the rest of it. "Okay, I just emptied my glass and I'm putting it right next to my pussy, Mom. Now I'm putting pressure on my tummy with my hand and trying to control my inner muscles, to see if I can squeeze just a bit of Dad's cum out of me. Nnnng!" I stood back as she did exactly as she described to my wife and watched with profound interest. After a few more soft grunts from my daughter, who seemed lost in deep concentration, we both watched as a rather copious amount of my cum started to literally pour out of her stretched-out cunt. Emily, as deftly as possible, managed to capture more than two spoonfuls of my milky-white cum with her glass. The liquid flowed easily at the bottom of the glass as she swirled it around between us, watching it slosh around in concentric circles. "Oh, wow, Dad- you weren't kidding. There IS a lot of it! Okay, Mom, you still with me? Good. Now... I had the presence of mind to bring my morning-after pill to the table here, expecting that something like this might happen. So, I'm picking up my morning-after pill, putting it in my mouth-" and she popped the little white pill onto her tongue and then carefully said, so that the pill wouldn't fall out, "-and I'm going to drink the cum of my father that just poured out of me and I'm going to swallow it AND the pill, just to make sure that I don't get pregnant from whatever of Dad's cum might still be inside me." And, lo and behold, she did precisely that. I watched her throat bob up and down as she swallowed my cum along with the pill. She licked her lips and cooed, "Mmmm! That's the first time I've ever tasted cum. Not bad, Daddy!"

I watched this show in absolute stupefaction. It was so lewd, so kinky and so loaded with eroticism that I just couldn't sift through it all, only could I bear witness to the perversity of my daughter's tawdry ways while my wife got a blow-by-blow on the phone. "Oh. My. God." I said quietly, almost reverently. With a quick glance back down to her pussy, I saw a few more drops of my cum fall from her dewy lips onto the floor.

Emily had a smug look of satisfaction on her face and handed the phone over to me. "I think she liked that," she told me. I could hear my wife's voice, remote and tinny through the phone's small speaker from the distance of a few feet. She was screaming wildly with abandon. So totally incoherent was her speech that I could only understand one in maybe three words. Words like "fucking", "hot", "God", "my" and "shit" blasted out of the receiver in a litany of pure, hedonistic poetry.

I dumbly took the phone from my daughter, my eyes fixed on her in total and absolute wonder, and put it to my ear. "Honey? You okay?"

A moment passed where all I could hear was the sound of her breathing heavily over the phone until, finally, she found her voice again and spoke to me between gasps of air. "Oh my GOD, Duncan! Holy shit, I thought you had a way with words, but that was easily the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my ENTIRE life! Fuck, our girl can talk!"

"She's praising your grammatical prowess," I told our daughter, who seemed to preen at the news, her spine straightening with pride. That single action was quite provocative, however, because her breasts were also proudly on display. Emily followed my gaze down to her wonderful orbs, past those to my half-hard penis, and then looked back up at me with another wicked grin. Without a word, she slinked off the edge of the table in front of me, down on her knees, and began to gently suckle my cock, which was still wet with our combined juices. "Well, I'm glad to report," I told my wife, "that she's discovered more uses for her mouth than simple words: she's cleaning my cock with it as we speak."

"Oooo!" Jessica exclaimed. "Really? Is she any good?"

I smiled as I looked down at our daughter, who was looking back up at me with her mouth still stuffed with my meat, her cheeks indented with suction. I could see the playful twinkle in her eyes as she tickled my cumslit with the tip of her tongue. "No complaints so far," I answered.

My wife huffed on the other end of the line. "I gotta go, honey. If I stay on this phone, I'll cum myself to death. I need a break. And a bath. But I'll call back tomorrow for an update, okay? You just keep having fun and tell Em that I love her very much."

"Will do, honey. I love you." How strange to say that to my wife even as my daughter was at my feet, sucking my cock clean of our cum.

"I love you, too, Duncan! Oh God, you have no idea how much! Jesus, I wish I was there with you guys right this very minute. This fucking training course I'm on came at the WORST time, dammit! But I'll get through it and be home as soon as possible. Boy, when I get home, I'm gonna fuck BOTH of you crazy!"

I smiled at that and said, "We look forward to it, believe me, honey. You go and get some rest. When Em's done cleaning up here, we're gonna take a break ourselves. Besides, I feel a story coming on."

"Oh, I'll bet you do!" my wife rejoined. "Okay, my love. I'll call tomorrow. Have a great day, like I know you will! Bye!"

I pressed the END button on the phone and put it gently down on the table. Looking down at my daughter's bobbing head as she continued to suck my cock clean, I couldn't help but feel very, very lucky indeed. I gently stroked her soft, brown hair in appreciation of her efforts until she finally released my member from her lips with a quiet slurp. "Thank you, honey. That was... well, that thing before was... wow. Where'd you get the idea for that, anyway?"

Emily shrugged as she stood up and sat back on the edge of the table, her pussy completely exposed to me and still dripping with my sperm. "Nowhere in particular," she said and then leaned forward to plant a kiss on my lips. "You just inspire me, I guess. You and I were having all of the fun, which wasn't fair to Mom, so I figured I'd give her something to enjoy, since she can't actually be here with us."

"Well, I gotta give it to you, honey-" I said as my hands went almost of their own accord to her hips while I stood between her spread thighs, my cock dangling down in spent satisfaction.

"You already did, Dad."

I ignored the lewd quip and went on, "-you've got one hell of an imagination."

My just-fucked daughter smiled coyly at the compliment and actually managed to look bashful. "Oh, that's just the beginning, Dad," she replied. "Now that our relationship has taken on this new dimension, you're going to find out just how perverted I really am. I've got fantasies that would make your head spin."

I picked my tiny daughter up from the table, sat down in the chair and placed her on my lap, holding on to her light body with one arm while I began to lightly play with her left nipple. "Do tell," I said.

"Mmmm," Emily said appreciatively as I tweaked her teat. "I dunno, Dad. It's pretty racy stuff."

I kissed her lovingly and, when our lips parted, said, "Sweetheart, in less than 24 hours you've managed to make me feel like a kid again. That, in and of itself, is a gift. If there's anything I can do to make you happy, just name it."

Emily's eyes got bright and a devilish smile crept across her features. "Anything?" she asked.

I got a stern look and amended myself with, "Within reason, of course. We aren't the Rockefellers, so big financial purchases are out of the question. If there's anything *sexual* that I can do for you, just say the word, as long as it won't get you or anyone else hurt. Oh," I added as an afterthought, "and I want to get you on birth control. Soon. The sexy talk about knocking you up is an incredible turn-on, but I don't want you to become a mother yet until you're good and ready. You're still young and I want you to stay that way for as long as possible."

"I'll bet you do," my daughter said with a sardonic grin. "But you're right, Dad. We *should* get me some BC as soon as possible because I intend to have you cumming inside me every chance we get."

I nodded. "So... tell me one of your fantasies," I said and began to stroke her naked thigh. My cock was now completely limp, but that didn't stop me from fully appreciating the beauty that sat on my lap.

"Mmmm," she said again. "That feels nice. Now... let's see here... which one should I tell you?"

"You have that many?" I asked with surprise.

Emily giggled. "Tons, Dad. Like I told you guys last night, I *have* thought about having sex with you before, I just never thought I'd get the chance. But now that I can, watch out- I'm gonna have you thinking that my body is like Disney Land." That thought made me smile, but I remained silent. "Okay," she went on. "I got one. I actually saw this in an online porno once, hottest thing I ever saw. There was this little blonde girl and she was getting gang-banged by these three black guys, right? So, she's upside down, resting almost completely on her shoulders, and she's got her feet up in the air. Like this-" She hopped up off my lap, laid down on the kitchen floor and immediately raised her legs and ass up into the air while supporting her body weight on her shoulders. Her arms were splayed out while she got her balance. When she was sure that she wouldn't fall, she continued. "She snaked her hands up to her sides like this." I watched my daughter carefully bring her hands up to her hips. "Then she spread her thighs wide, like this, and worked her fingertips into her pussy. Then she pulled her lips apart, like this, and the camera had a perfect view right down inside her. Go ahead, Daddy, stand over me and look down." I did so, careful not to bump her or tip her over, and when I looked down, what I saw amazed me. I could see my daughter's pink inner walls, lit perfectly by the kitchen's overhead lighting, and down at the bottom of her tunnel was the mouth of her cervix, the very gate to her womb. I was actually looking down into my daughter's deepest chamber and could see some of my own sperm still pooled around there. "So the guys who were banging her," my daughter continued, "started to jerk themselves off- hey, would you look at that? You're getting hard again already! Wanna try it?"

I looked down at myself in astonishment. I was indeed getting another erection, one that wouldn't require much more encouragement before it became hard as a rock. I refocused my attention back to my daughter. "Try what?"

Emily rolled her eyes at me. "Just listen for a second, okay, Dad? So the guys started jacking off, hovering right over her, right? And, one by one, when they cum, they shoot it all inside her, right down inside of her and she holds herself open for each of them as they do it." She gently pulled her pussy lips open just a touch more, opening her hole up to me completely. "So, what do you say, Dad? Wanna try it? I do. I don't mean to be greedy, but ANY way of getting your cum inside me is something I wanna try. Besides, it'd be a shame to let that thing go to waste, y'know?"

I looked down at my cock again, which was now completely turgid with desire, and then back to her gaping cunt. Did I just hear that right? On the heels of talking about putting her on birth control, did my daughter just invite me to shoot my cum directly into her like she was some sort of cum dumpster? "Honey, are you sure about this?" I asked her. "I mean, that sounds hot as hell, but we just got done talking about-"

"Birth control," she finished for me. "Yeah, I know. But you already came inside me once, like REALLY came inside me. And I already took that pill. If I was gonna get pregnant, Dad, it would've happened by now, so it's not like I can get any MORE pregnant. So why not take advantage of the situation, right? You're hard, I'm open and horny as hell. All you gotta do is jerk yourself off and aim down. Besides, I've never actually watched a guy jerk off before. You'd be showing me something new."

So I stood there, over my daughter's up-turned pussy, her thighs wide and welcoming, and thought to myself, "What the hell. Something this hot doesn't happen every day." I grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and began to stroke myself from above. "Your mother is going to want to see this when she gets home. You know that, right? I mean, once she hears about this, she's going to be over the moon with curiosity."

Emily giggled slightly at the thought and, when she did, I actually saw her cervix wink open at me. Apparently, the cervix responds well to laughter, I thought. "Then I guess we'd better show her," my daughter said cheerfully. "We can consider this as a sort of rehearsal."

I pulled back and forth on my cock, my eyes never leaving my daughter's exposed pussy, and nodded. "A rehearsal. I like the sound of that. Except that it's an UN-dress rehearsal. Oh, honey, I wish you could see this from my vantage point- it's amazing."

Emily smiled. "Mm-hm. Okay, yeah. I like that idea. When Mom gets home, and if she wants us to put on a show for her, we'll get the video camera out so that I can watch it after. Kinky idea, Daddy!" We fell silent for a few moments as I continued to stroke my shaft vigorously. "How long does this usually take, anyway?" she asked.

1...89101112...20