A Swiftly Changing World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced down at her chest and thrust her breasts towards me as I grabbed her tit forcefully. "Mmmm," she replied. "Yeah, I think you're right." I worked a finger over the top of the cup of her bodice and gently flicked her nipple. "Oh!" she gasped. "Oh, that's... wonderful!" She scooted back a bit. "Here, let me get this stuff off real quick so you can get better access." She sat back on her heels and proceeded to take the top off first, which left her in just her panties. Then, in a motion that seemed practiced, she slipped her panties off and tossed both garments to the floor. I took in the sight of my naked daughter and watched as she slipped a finger into her hairless pussy folds, gathered some of her dew and brought them to my lips. "Here, taste," she said. "I'm so hot and ready for you, Dad. Taste me." Her pussy-slicked fingers slipped past my lips and I sucked them dry in seconds, savoring the taste of my daughter's fluids for the first time.

Again, I leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips, this time with one hand roughly mauling a breast while the other made a bee-line for her shaven mound. As soon as my fingers hit her little button, her hard and distended clit, she gasped delightedly into my mouth, her tongue darting into mine and her spine arching seductively. "Oooooohhhhh," she moaned. "Daddy!"

Without warning I pulled away from her and spun her around, back on her hands and knees, her ass turned up to me. For just the briefest of moments I took in the sight of my daughter's hot pussy pouting beneath her brown hole and knew, right then, that it'd be damn near a sin to not get a taste of that pussy before I put my cock deep inside it. I brushed two fingers over her entire pussy, from the bottom to the top, which caused her to moan loudly. "You like the way I touch you, honey?" I asked lasciviously. "Do you like your father's touch?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy! I love it! Touch me! Kiss me! Lick me! Fuck me! I don't care, but, GOD, I'm so close to cumming and you haven't even put it in yet!"

I leaned down and made my tongue as wide and flat as I possibly could. With one stroke, I took a long lick of my daughter's weeping cunt, enjoying her taste directly from the source. Her flavor was strong and sweet, like strawberries dipped in a salty-sweet cream. This one act made her moan louder than before and when I finally, simply shoved my tongue as far into her pussy hole as it would go, I felt her tense up in a powerful climax. Her body shuddered and shook under me as I just held my tongue still, feeling her pussy clench and convulse around it. Within seconds I was greeted with a small flood of pussy juice as it gushed from her body while she came.

"Oooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuck meeeeeee!" my daughter screamed as the orgasm ripped through her body. "Yes! Yes! Now, Daddy! Now! Put it inside me! Fuck me, PLEASE! I can't take it anymore! Please!"

I couldn't stand to torture my little girl any longer and pulled away from her. I got on one knee behind her while the other knee went around her hip, held my tool in my hand and pushed close to her. I watched with unbridled lust as the tip of my cock just barely touched her moist, petite folds, a small kiss between our genitals, and slowly the large, bulbous head pushed its way past her outer lips. She was so unbelievably wet down there, but it didn't seem to help me enter her any more easily. The fit was indeed every bit as snug as she said she liked it. My cock head wouldn't go into her small, tight frame without a good measure of force and pressure. Once I was sure I had just the tip slotted perfectly within her, I grabbed hold of her hips and began to push steadily while also pulling her towards me. Bit by bit I watched my eight-and-three-quarter's-inch cock slip slowly into my daughter's pussy, felt her warmth embrace me entirely as it went further inside. I reveled in the sensation as her inner channel carefully accepted my monster until, finally, I was in as deep as I dared to go. My groin was a few inches away from being pressed right up against her ass and I was inclined go no further for fear of hurting her. She was tiny, after all. Out of curiosity, I gently flexed my PC muscle just a bit, which caused my cock to twitch inside my baby girl's inner depths, and felt something just barely brush up against the head.

Emily's head whipped back as though she'd been hit with a cattle prod and cried out, "Oh, God, Dad! Oh, fuck! You're right there! I can't believe it, you're RIGHT at my womb! Holy fuck, whatever you just did, do it again!"

I held onto her hips tightly, not moving, as I flexed my love muscle again. Once more I felt the very entrance of my daughter's cervix, the threshold of her womb, brush up against the tip of her father's cock. "So that's what that was," I said with mock wonder. "I couldn't ever seem to tap your mother's cervix like this. I guess it's because you're so short, less distance to travel."

Emily looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Probably, but at this point, Dad, I really couldn't fucking care less. Every time you bump me like that, it makes me tilt like a goddamn pinball machine! How the hell are you doing that? I've NEVER felt anything like that in my life!"

I smiled at her warmly. "Age has its benefits, dear. How many men have you been with, anyway?"

Emily's brow furrowed just a bit, confused as to why I would even bother asking such a question with my cock buried so deeply inside her, but she chose not to argue the point and, instead, answered the question. "Including Rick? Two. He was my second. Now you're my third."

I withdrew slowly until just the tip of my cock was left inside my daughter's lips. "Well... here's to hoping that there won't be a fourth for quite some time." I thrust myself deeply into her again, which elicited a low groan from her throat. Lots of people like to talk during sex. Nasty talk, conversational talk, whatever. Me? I'm the strong, silent type. I prefer to focus my energies on the matter at hand with minimal distraction, but a few words here and there from my partner to push things along doesn't hurt. So I slowly began to see-saw my cock into my little girl's cunt with long, deep strokes, not saying a word and giving her my undivided attention. Within seconds Emily started to push back into me, setting our rhythm as we built up our pace steadily.

I can't begin to describe the feelings of love, pride, joy and pure animalistic bliss as I watched myself repeatedly become engulfed by Emily's increasingly cloying pussy. Each time I pulled out, I was gratified to see her inner lips cling to the shaft of my cock, a grip that wouldn't cease until she had milked me of every drop that I had to offer. We built up steam quickly until I was holding onto her hips for dear life, my groin and her ass almost slapping together and my daughter's voice emitting the most sensual mewling sounds as I hammered her forcefully.

"You like that?" I asked her as I continued to pummel her pussy, no longer caring how far I shoved my thick cock into her small body. "You like Daddy's cock pushing inside you like this, honey?"

"Oh God, yes! I love it!" she cried. "God, do I love it. Ooohhh, fuck, you feel so good inside me, Dad. Please, don't ever, EVER stop!" She pushed back at me with equal force, which caused her ass cheeks to ripple with each powerful thrust as my cockhead went sailing past the mouth to her uterus and straight into her womb.

I smiled at the plea. "Don't worry, sweetheart," I replied. "I won't stop until I cum inside your tight, little pussy. Would you like that, Emily? Would you like your father to fill your cunt with his sperm? The same sperm that made you?"

"Fuck that sounds so dirty!" she growled. "Yes, Dad. Yes! I want you to cum inside your little girl! Fuck me until you cum inside me, Daddy!"

"Your wish is my command," I told her and redoubled my efforts. As the potent odor of sex filled the room, I ruthlessly shoved my cock as far into my daughter's body as it would go, not caring at that point if it hurt her or not. All I could think about, at that time, was fucking this hot, young woman senseless and shooting off inside her, where my sperm most definitely belonged. After all, that's what pussies were made for, isn't it? Shooting sperm inside them? Well... they were made for other things, too, I guess.

"Tell me you want it, Emily," I told her. "Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you, to fill you up." I playfully swatted one of her butt cheeks which caused her to spasm slightly, clenching down on my cock.

"I want it so bad, Dad," Emily answered with a heartfelt groan. "I want to feel you shooting inside me, to fill me completely. God, you're fucking me so good, so deep, that I don't ever want it to end." She leaned down a bit further and pulled one of her hands under her chest, which was laying flat on the bed now, so that she could pull and twist her nipples as I threw my cock into her. Each time I thrust into her small frame, I heard her gasp. "I need it, Daddy. I need your cum inside me. Make me feel it, Dad. I wanna feel it when you explode!"

"Oh, you'll feel it, all right," I told her. I felt a bead of sweat begin to form on my forehead with the effort of fucking my daughter. "You'll feel it, don't worry. But what then, huh? All of your father's sperm will go straight into your womb. I'll push your daddy's cock as far inside you as it'll go and flood you with my babyjuice. You could get pregnant, Emily. Your own father..." I thrust into her especially hard this time, "...could knock you up. What do you think of that?"

"I don't fucking care!" she cried. "I don't care! Do it. Fuck me and knock me up. I got the morning after pill, Daddy. I already took it. So you go ahead and try to get me pregnant. Just don't stop fucking me until you cum! Oh, God, just the idea of it... ooooo... Daddy... it's so fucking hot! I'm gonna.... gonna cuuuuuuum!"

I nodded to her, unseen but very well felt. "Go ahead, baby," I said. "You go ahead and cum. Daddy's not far behind you." Oh, boy, was I not far behind her! I could already feel those very familiar tingling sensations in my balls, knowing that they would constrict in a few seconds. I slowed down my thrusts, reveling in the sensation of my cock slowly sliding through her tightening, quivering tunnel. Emily gasped and breathed heavily for seconds on end, shivering and shaking as I slowly, steadily pushed inside her, each time gently knocking up against the entrance to her cervix. Suddenly her pussy clamped down hard and that was all I could take. I couldn't hold it back any longer and felt my testicles squeeze tightly, causing the most exquisite pain known to any man: an orgasm.

"Here it cums," I shouted. "Ahhhhh... Oh, fuck! Fuck! Yes! Here it cums, Emily. Daddy's cumming!" And with that, I let loose with my orgasm as I held on to my daughter's hips tightly. I felt my cock actually grow just the tiniest bit as the head eclipsed the entrance to her cervix and popped inside as it spewed my ball's contents into the deepest recesses of her womb. What felt like canon shots of sperm raced from the tip of my cock and splashed thickly against the back wall of her inner core, each volley of semen making my spine tingle and spasm wildly. "Oooooohhhh fuuuuuuuuck!" I growled.

"Oh, yes!" Emily screamed. "Yes! I feel it! Oh, fuck, Daddy! I feel you cumming! Oh, God, it's so hot! Do it! Shoot it into me!"

I arched my back as my penis continued to spit forth load after load of cum into my daughter's heaving body, seven full eruptions that left me feeling drained as soon as they were done. As my testicles finally realized that they had nothing left to give, my muscles relaxed and I felt myself falling forward, onto my daughter's back and we both crashed into the bed with a loud, "Oomph!" My cock stayed snugly inside her as both of us twitched uncontrollably in orgasmic bliss. After a few moments of heavy breathing, I pulled myself back up and looked at the mess I had made of her pussy. My cock, now streaked with the whiteness of both our juices, had begun to get soft, but not by much. I watched with wonder as I pulled it the rest of the way out of her and my cum almost immediately belched forth from her pussy as she had another small climax.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Oh, God, Dad. I'm still cumming!"

I laid down beside her and pulled her small body into my strong, loving arms as her post-orgasmic convulsions slowly died away. Each time her body involuntarily twitched, I could hear the lewd squelch of her pussy as it ejected more of my cum from her. I gently stroked her hair and kissed her cheeks, ears and neck until, finally, the convulsions stopped entirely and her eyes fluttered open.

A massive smile spread across her face and her big, blue eyes met mine with absolute wonder and adoration. Now that her orgasm was completely over, she had total control over her body and immediately hugged me close to her. "Oh, Dad! Thank you! Thank you! That was, easily, the best cum I've ever had in my life! Oh, God, what a feeling!" She positively glowed with energy and happiness, enraptured in her post-coital bliss.

I stroked her hair softly again and lovingly, soothingly kissed her on the lips. When we parted, I said, "You're welcome, honey. And, believe me, my own orgasm ranks right up there with the top of the top. That was..."

"...amazing!" my daughter finished for me with a bright smile as she hugged me tightly again.

I returned the happy embrace and felt her cuddle in close to me. "Exactly," I said.

----------------------------------------

The next morning I slept in late while Emily decided to get an early start on breakfast and burn off some energy. I'd once heard that the biggest dichotomy between men and women, in regards to sex, is that men literally pour all of their energy into a woman while the woman absorbs it all. Which is why women usually end up invigorated by sex while men are typically tuckered out and go to sleep. Makes sense to me, I guess- my daughter had definitely worn my old ass out the night before. I was dimly aware of when she left the bed and kissed me on the cheek with a quiet, whispered "thank you, Daddy", but I simply lacked the energy to respond. Oh, I was certainly grateful for the experience we'd had, make no mistake about that! While I lay there in bed, vaguely registering the fact that there was a world moving around me, I mentally ruminated about the whole ordeal. Jessica had not only given us permission to have sex, she encouraged it and demanded a status report this morning. Part of me had misgivings about this, in the light of day. Despite my wife's encouraging comments, did she really support my coupling with our daughter? Was it just a test that I might have failed? When Jess finally came home and was faced with the reality that her husband and daughter were sexually engaged with each other, would she change her mind and possibly invite confusion into our already complicated lives? And the business about Jessica having sex with her own father- I still didn't fully know how I felt about it. I was so blown away with the situation between Emily and I that I hadn't taken the time to really think about my wife's past incestuous encounters. But, now that I thought about it with some clarity, I found that I didn't feel bad about it at all. After all, Jess' experiences occurred long before she and I ever met and got married, it was a relationship that predated ours. How could I feel jealous of a man who came before me, even if he was my father-in-law? And, with that thought, I was brought up short. What a thought to have first thing in the morning!

I lazily opened my eyes and could smell the breakfast that my daughter was cooking: scrambled eggs and bacon. There was probably toast and a pot of coffee brewing, too, but my nostrils hadn't completely woken up just yet. I tried to take a deeper whiff of the air and was greeted with an odor which shouldn't have surprised me, but it most certainly wasn't food- I smelled the remnants of sex. I really, truly had bedded my daughter last night, no escaping that reality now. Evidence of it was all around me. I sat up and looked around the room. The pizza box, which still had some cold, uneaten slices in it, had been kicked off the bed and onto the floor. My sweats were in a wad on my side of the bed and the lingerie that Emily had worn the night before was scattered next to the pizza box- panties, bodice and the sheer robe. I pulled back the covers and my eyes immediately fell on the spot where Emily's crotch would have been, nuzzled up to my own hip as we'd slept the night through with my arm wrapped around her in a half-hug. The bed sheets were stained yellow in that area, making it obvious that some of my cum had leaked from her pussy while we'd been asleep. "Holy fuck," I mumbled to myself, "we really did it."

I turned to look at the clock on my bedside table. It was 9 AM, about two hours past the time that I normally wake up. I had indeed slept in late. There, beside the clock, was the telephone. I stared at it, knowing that my wife was in Chicago, waiting for me to call her. Knowing her and how stubborn she can be, she probably feigned illness just so that she could talk to me without interruption. I took a deep, calming breath and picked up the receiver. After dialing the number and even as I waited for the line to pick up, I was silently praying that Jessica would still be just as enthusiastic about this situation as she had been the night before.

"Hello?" my wife's voice said over the line.

"Hiya, honey," I said cautiously. "I figured you'd be awake."

There was a slight chuckle. "Oh, you have no idea, honey! I've been up for the last hour, watching the phone like a hawk! So... did you guys actually go through with it?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and sent up one last silent prayer before answering. In all my years with my wife I had never lied to her about anything, no matter how embarrassing or troublesome the issue might have been. And I wasn't going to start now. Come hell or high water, I would see this through at least with my integrity intact. "Yes, honey. We did."

"Oh!" Jess breathed out. "I am SO relieved! I thought you might get cold feet at the last second. I just didn't know how it'd turn out. So... how was it? Was it good?" she asked brightly.

I shook my head in disbelief, amazed that I was having this conversation with my own wife. "Sex with our daughter, Jessica, was easily some of the best sex I've ever had. And seeing as how you're the only other woman I've ever been with, I hope you don't take that the wrong way."

"REALLY?!" my wife said. "She was THAT good? Wow."

I sighed wistfully at the memory of it. "Honey, our daughter is a natural sexpot. That's all there is to it. Last night, when we were talking to you, do you know what she was dressed in? She had on a negligee with matching panties and bra. Sheer! You have no idea how difficult it was for me to concentrate on talking to you while she was sitting on our bed, dressed like that. She pressed all the right buttons, honey."

"Well, I'd like to think that I taught her well," my wife said plainly, "but, unfortunately, we just never broached the subject of how to properly seduce you."

"Trust me, my love, she needed no pointers."

"So how many times did you two do it?"

"Just the once," I said. "But we took our time with it and it was... powerful, to say the least."

"Did you cum inside her?"

My wife knows about my creampie fetish, something that I never bothered to keep secret from her. I bless my lucky stars that she shared the same fetishes that I did, mostly. "Naturally," I answered. "When I was about to cum, I gave her full warning and, so help me God, she seemed nuts about the idea. Honey, she WANTED her father to cum inside her like you wouldn't believe. And when I suggested the possibility that I might get her pregnant, you know what she said?"

1...678910...20