A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she stripped, Aiko thought about her time among these people. What surprised her the most about herself was how quickly she had adapted to the clan's mores.

'I must be going native,' Aiko thought. 'Even though I'm practically nude by civilized standards, here I feel like I'm fully dressed.'

Of course, there wasn't much to remove but Aiko managed to string it out. Her stripping and sexy swaying of her very womanly hips had the desired effect. By the time she finished removing her adornments, the two men's cocks had swollen to a complete erection.

She walked towards them swaying her hips in a manner that emphasized her womanly curves. She turned around to display her behind. She bent over, briefly exposing luscious labia to the increasingly horny men. She turned around again. She put her hands around her breasts and then pushed them out toward them in what could only understood by any red-blooded heterosexual man as an invitation to play with them.

The two men exchanged words. Aiko didn't have to know the language to know what they were probably saying. They stepped closer. Each took a breast, which they massaged, and kissed and sucked. Occasionally, they took a nipple between their fingers to lightly pinch it.

They proved to be wise in the ways of women. They knew Aiko had strip-teased them. Now they brought her tits into the same state of tumescence as their swollen cocks.

After a few minutes, the men shifted their attention to other parts of Aiko's body even as their mouths continued to work on her breasts and hardened nipples.

One hand from each man stroked the contours of her ass. The man on her right let his hand wander down her belly. His fingers brushed through her public hair, and then proceeded to travel even lower where they explored her forest of pubic hair before continuing on to stroke her sensitive labia.

The man on her left let his hand travel down her back. When he reached her bottom, he at first stroked her the contours of ass-cheeks, then squeezed them. After a few moments a finger started to travel along the valley between rear cheeks.

The man on her left found a crater in her valley. He surprised Aiko inserting the tip of his finger into her ass. Meanwhile, his partner pushed his fingers into ever-moistening love canal.

Aiko trembled at the double intrusion. "Oh," she moaned as the finger that had just been inside her vagina crossed over her stiffening love bud.

If earlier in the day, she thought she had had enough sex, she discovered she now wanted more.

The fingers of the man on her right slipped his fingers into her vaginal opening again. Aiko heaved at them with her hips as if she were trying to get them deeper inside her. Her lover could have no doubt her body welcomed his sexual attention. Indeed, she was eager for it.

The man continued his manipulations of labia, her clitoris and the mouth of her vagina for some time. Aiko began to think his intention was to make her climax on his fingers, but what she really wanted was the fullness in her pussy that could only be achieved with complete penile penetration, and seemingly endless ejaculation filling her with forceful flowing fluids.

The other man was no slouch either. He continued to explore the contours of her ass. He seemed fascinated by it. The shape of her ass was different from the women he knew, and lived with, and made love to. He had never seen any woman as pale as the one he was now fondling. Talk about strange pussy. If variety was the spice of life, then what these two men had between them was very exotic and very erotic.

The lover paying attention to Aiko's ass decided to press his male hardness against her behind. He placed his penis against the crack of her ass and used his cock to rub up and down the crack of her ass.

Aiko wondered if he intended to take her anally. She thought it unlikely would because her own clansmen did not believe in wasting baby-making material by unloading their sperm anywhere except in the hot box that produced the next generation.

Silently, both men grasped her breasts, relishing the shape, feel and colour of her feminine mango-shaped globes.

Aiko sighed. After almost a week in the jungle, she had become used to its odours, especially the fragrance of the jungle, the smell of unfamiliar food, the odour of crushed arrieras ants, which she had learned, repelled mosquitoes, and even the scent of people who, although they kept themselves clean, knew nothing of deodorants.

Aiko closed her eyes to block out her sense of sight. She wanted to use only her sense of touch. She concentrated on it and on the sound two men's heavy breathing and occasional grunt. With most of her other sense shut off, she shuddered at the urgent sensuality of their touching.

After a while, the men tugged down at her arms in a way indicating to her they wanted her to get down onto the reed mat. She wasn't sure what position they wanted but they soon made their wishes clear; they wanted her on her hands and knees. She obliged them.

One of the men pushed her head down toward the ground, forcing her ass to tilt upwards. He joined his clansman behind her. Aiko briefly opened. Glancing backwards, she saw unrestrained lust in their eyes as they admired her womanly attributes. They examined everything, her heart-shaped ass, her little brown rear exit and her swollen lower lips and her stiff little clitoris. She smiled, wiggling her bum at them in invitation. Male sexual hunger turned her on. She was their sex goddess. She was, for now at least, the centre of their world, Mother Earth in need of fertilization. Aiko closed her eyes again.

The men exchanged words. The one who had been fondling her bottom put his mouth to her pussy. He lick up and down her tasty slit.

'I guess it's his turn to feast at my fur pie,' she thought. She sighed. It excited her to have his tongue explore the folds of her labia and lap across her erotic nub. The growing tingling in her pussy announced an increase in the wetness between her legs.

The man lapping at her pussy smacked his lips. Apparently, he enjoyed the taste of her sweet Japanese juices. He stepped away to let his fellow clansman taste her too. They took turns for several minutes.

Meanwhile, Aiko's own lustful desires increased. She wanted and needed a man inside her. She wanted them to mate with her like a rutting animals.

Aiko wiggled her bum again, tilting herself even more to expose her pussy even more to their insatiable admiration.

The two men stopped again but only to exchange a few more words. Both were breathing heavily. Obviously, they were deciding what to do and who would do it. Aiko had no idea what they had in mind. She assumed they were discussing who would go first. Whatever they decided, she decided, she would learn soon enough. And she would probably enjoy it.

One of the men urged her to open her legs wider. Aiko sensed motion behind her ass. One of them was readying himself doggy-style coitus, a position favoured by most mammals and many other creatures too. 'The only reason it was called doggie-style, rather than bear-style or turtle-style,' she reasoned, 'was due to the simple fact that the most commonly seen animal copulation, at least for people living in urban areas, was the one done by pet dogs. Dogs are even more willing than people to indulge in public sex. In fact, 'she recalled, 'the Brits had a word for it - dogging.'

"Woof, woof," Aiko giggled. Dogging doggie-style was acceptable here.

Her two lovers had no idea what her sounds meant.

Using one set of fingers to open Aiko's her netherlips, one of her lovers pointed his cock toward her vaginal entrance, then thrust in and up into her hot interior. She was so wet he was able to penetrate all the way into her in one thrust.

"Oh," Aiko mewled in pleasure. "Do me!" she cried in English.

No interpreter was needed. Her lover thrust into her, at first leisurely, then vigorously, and finally furiously. In fact he quickly reached the point of no return; he lost control. In less than a minute, he blasted the contents of his balls deep into her womb.

Aiko was close to her own peak, but he had beaten her to it. For a second, she thought she was going to be left hanging. 'Men,' she thought, 'the more eager they are, the shorter their fuse.'

But she had no time to dwell on disappointment because her second lover took the first man's place almost immediately. He mounted her. Making sure he was solidly in the saddle, he began the hard rhythmic motion that would inevitably bring him to his climax.

Already keyed up by the first man's lustful efforts, her second lover soon brought Aiko to her peak. She flew off into orbit, her mewling and moaning announcing the arrival of a glorious orgasm. He followed her into heavely bliss a few seconds later, emptying himself joyfully into the Asian woman's hot vaginal passage.

Her second lover hung onto her for a minute and then dismounted. The men pushed Aiko back onto the mat. She lay on her back as the two men flopped down on each side of her. They were silent for a few minutes. She thought they were finished and would soon fall asleep.

'Please, don't sleep!' Aiko thought. 'I want more!'

Her budding disappointment was suddenly and pleasantly broken when her two lovers put their mouth to her breasts. One clansman curled his lips around her nipple and pulled on it. The other clansman licked and sucked the other nipple. A surge of pleasure seemed to shoot from her nipples to her loins. Then, almost in unison, the men switched techniques, the first one licking and sucking and the other pulling on her nipple with his lips.

As they relished the feel and taste of her quivering globes, the two men each let a hand wander down the front of her body, gently but firmly caressing her. After a few moments, their hands once more travelled toward her pussy. They kept her on sexual tender hoods by explored her triangular patch of black hair. Fingers followed the contours of her swollen labia. Hands caressed her soft inner thighs, knuckles brushing against her hypersensitive clitoris. Both men stuck a finger inside her hot cum-soaked pussy. They massaged the inside of her womb. They lightly stroked her now hypersenstive clitoris. They were determined to hold Aiko at a high sexual pitch, to keep the engine of her desire running, to let her hang with desire. They succeeded.

The heat in Aiko's body, which had barely begun to ebb after her first orgasm, rose again. She groaned. She mewled. She trembled in anticipation of being taken again by these virile men. Her juices flowed. Her sex-crazed mind wanted more mating. She wanted their dark, hard sweaty bodies pressed her pale soft cushion of femininity.

"Give to me, damn it!" she cried in English knowing they couldn't understand a word but suspecting they would know the meaning anyway.

Aiko half-expected one of the men to take a position between her legs and do some missionary work. Instead, he pulled at her indicating he wanted her on top facing him. She sat on his torso. His stiff cock touched her lower back.

'Stiff cock already?' Aiko thought. 'This guy's got stamina.'

Aiko marvelled at his ability to attain another full erection despite having had an orgasm no more than ten or fifteen minutes ago. She smiled. She knew from experience that men were sometimes capable of a second orgasm in a relatively short time if the object of their desire was different, exotic, or, to use a colloquial word, 'strange'. Even better, he would probably last longer. Aiko smiled. Her lover would taker longer this time, and she had another in reserve just in case.

The man, Aiko thought of him as the first man because he had sex with her first, shoved her down his body, indicating to her he wanted her to sit on top of him.

As Aiko put herself in position to take the first man's cock into her, she realized that gravity was inducing a larger quantity of two loads of sperm to dribble out of her. Much to her surprise, the second man suddenly put his hand between her legs and scooped up most of it. He stepped back.

Aiko wondered about his curious behaviour. She didn't wait to find out. She aligned first man's cock with her sexual opening, and then dropped herself onto it. The cock penetrated her so completely their pubic hair became enmeshed. She loved the sense of fullness his cock gave her.

Oddly, or at least Aiko thought it was odd, her lover made only slight pumping-like movements almost as if he were having sex in slow motion. She thought he was teasing her. And it worked.

As she sat on him enjoying the fullness of him inside her, the second man came up behind her and pushed her down to lie flat on top of his comrade. She took the opportunity to nuzzle the man's neck.

Meanwhile, her other lover smeared some gooey substance on her exit chute, using his thumb to shove the substance around her sphincter and into her rectum. Aiko quickly realized it was the same sticky mixture the second man had scooped from her dribbling pussy. Clearly, the second man intended to use his poker to enter her exit!

'So much for entertaining the idea that anal sex was taboo among these people because it was a waste of baby-making material!' Aiko thought. 'I must've got that all wrong,' she concluded.

Another thought struck her; she had never been penetrated in both her vagina and her anus at the same time. She wondered, and worried, what it would be like to have both nether apertures impaled by stiff fleshy clubs.

Aiko felt pressure on her asshole. She was certain it was the head of the second man's penis because it felt wider than the thumb he used a minute earlier. Her sphincter resisted but he continued to prod her asshole gently with his hot bludgeon. Aiko took a deep breath, telling herself to relax. She was not inexperienced in the ways of anal sex.

'Let them have their way with me,' she told herself. 'Enjoy the ride.'

The head of the second man's cock breached her rear door. He pushed in very slowly. He was giving her time to accustom herself to his intrusion. Occasionally, he dabbed more of the gooey mixture around her anus and along his cock to ensure easier entry. Slowly but surely, his entire rigidity worked its way up her back passage until he could no further.

Once the second man was completely inside her, the two men started pumping slowly into her. They established a rhythm. When one went in, the other went out. The minutes flew by.

Aiko found herself lost in the sensuality of the situation. Her mind seemed almost blank as her body took over. Her physical being cooperated involuntarily and automatically with her two lovers. She was entirely theirs to do with as they pleased. She was helpless before their onslaught.

Suddenly, an orgasm crashed through her. The men continued their rhythmic pumping. As Aiko had surmised, they lasted much longer this time because both of them had already had sex with her.

"Oh god," Aiko moaned out loud as she hurtled once more into orbit.

Still the clansman kept pumping into her. The to-and-fro of their thrusts became harder and faster. Their grunting and groaning grew louder and louder. Finally, the first man's rocket blasted off into space, sending him into an orgasmic orbit too. A few seconds later, his comrade blasted his seminal juices deep into exotic woman's bowels. Aiko reached yet another peak.

After a short while, Aiko felt the man in her ass gently pull himself out.

'A good guest,' Aiko thought, 'is always considerate of the host.'

Shortly after, her other lover dismounted as well. Both men flopped down beside her and went immediately to sleep.

Indigenous seed dribbled out of Aiko's pussy and ass. She thought to wipe herself with some tissue paper, but quickly realized it was her civilized mind thinking about civilized products unknown to these people. She would deal with it in the morning. Let their seed do their work. She fell asleep between them.

* * *

When Aiko awoke, she was alone. She later found out the village's two guests had already started their trek back to their own home.

She saw neither Gerald not Pedro for a while, but when she did see them, she noticed they had cleaned themselves, put on their civilized clothing, packed their backpacks and re-applied the mosquito spray they had brought with them for the tour.

"Time to get ready, lazybones," Gerald said.

Aiko got up, grabbed her civilized clothes and hobbled toward the natural pool the clansmen used to wash up. She also took the can of mosquito repellent. She would need its protection in the trek through the jungle.

"You're walking kind of funny," Gerald observed.

"I'm sore between my legs," she replied. "You would be too, if you went through what I went through in the last three days."

"Hon, if I went through what you went through, I think my dick will have been worn down to pencil-thin, assuming of course it didn't fall off completely."

Fifteen minutes later, she returned fully clothed, her adornments carefully stored in her backpack. She smelled of civilized mosquito spray. Gerald saw the indigenous woman wave at their nose as if someone had just let go a massive fart. They thought the odour of mosquito spray was worse than a tapir's.

Then the tearful good-byes started; even the men shed tears.

Aiko, Gerald, Pedro and two clansmen acting as their guides, finally set out for the meeting point where they would meet their rescuers.

* * *

It took about four hours to reach the settlement.

During the first part of trek through the jungle, Aiko noticed how quiet Pedro was. He seemed almost morose.

"Is something bothering you, Pedro?" she asked.

"I have a hankering to stay with these people, forget about my civilized life as a tourist guide. Worse, I doubt these people have much of a future living the way they do now."

"What do you mean?" she asked although she already had an inkling of what he was thinking.

"The way of life of the indigenous peoples who lived in the Americas is almost all gone except in the most remote parts of the Amazonian jungle. The arrival of European settlers from Europe brought diseases our people had never encountered, and weapons that could kill the locals instantly. Even today in today in Brazil, people who want to use our land to make profit for themselves bring hired guns to expel indigenous people from their ancestral land."

Gerald was walking behind them listening in. "I know what you mean and I understand your sentiments," he said. "Europeans, including their North and South American descendents, describe themselves as settlers but they are nothing more than occupiers who kill and steal for land. 'Settler' is dirty word when settlement is done at someone else's expense."

"You are an unusual man, Gerald," Pedro replied. "And you are just as unusual, Aiko. I've never met people like you, and I doubt I ever will again. You spent only a week with the clansmen, but in that week you gained their full respect, and yes, I think I can say, their genuine love and affection as well."

Aiko blushed.

"And what are you going to do, Pedro," Gerald asked.

"I'm tempted to stay with them,' he conceded, "but someone has go back to the outside world to defend them and protect their way of life, even if there's no hope in the long-run."

"I'm sure your wives will reward you," Aiko winked knowingly.

It was Pedro's turn to look embarrassed.

When they came within sight of the settlement, the three saw clansmen stopped. There were more tears as they went their separate ways. A half-hour later, the trio arrived at the pier to be greeted by their rescuers. Even an embassy official showed up.

"It must have been very difficult," the embassy official said. "We heard you volunteered yourselves to stay behind for the sake of the other tourists. That was very brave of you. You must have suffered some real hardship."